The Huntsman

Why are there so many blacks everywhere? Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself) but isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting? Why would there be so many blacks? There aren't planes, trains or big passenger ships everywhere and they have their own place and culture. I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

I literally dropped the movie 10 minutes in. Not racist or anything but I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural, I hate it when it's obvious there is some shifty shit going on.

Why are they always doing this? Will they ever stop with it? It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist. Many people will get annoyed like me but get angry at the wrong people (the blacks in the movies instead of the producers).

Made the same thread on 4chan but they bullied me out and called ma Trump supporting racist for some reason (not even a Holla Forums fag myself). So I try an actual discussio here instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582529/African-migrant-lied-15-sexually-assaulted-Swedish-ten-year-old-girl-home-victim-s-mother-agreed-house-refugees.html
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA
express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or am I wrong and there actually WERE this many blacks in European towns back then? Any expert here?

Schneewittchen and its setting and historical origin is severely based on many German cities.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen

Now isn't that the question of all questions

because WE

Forced diversity is the norm for Jewywood.

Look at the Hobbit movies taking place in Ancient fantasy Europe but nogs and slopes everywhere.

im no expert but i have to think that for 1000 years of strict roman rule in the northern states even to the point where legionaires were building roads ampitheaters and bathhouses in fucking britannia, blacks were probably not THAT rare - i'd go so far as to say that a guy who traveled from his farm to the city to sell his cart full of turnips probably saw at least one nigger

Not in Germany, no.

Can't remember much diversity in the LOTR movies.

Because Holla Forums was right. They warned us. But we didn't listen. Why didn't we listen?

Look at you. You are so terrified of the race card. Even on an anonymous Mongolian finger painting forum.

For every reason. You reek of fear and they want to exploit you.

You need to support Trump and follow his example. Laugh at their weak race cards and pussy passes. Then they will be the ones to fear you.

But Trump is scared himself and never even addresses blacks during any of his rallies? Let alone the Jews.

just because you dont know a nigger in breeding doesnt mean they werent there

this is literally the introduction of a theory that certain humans were not actually human and therefore could not produce hybrid species

people were pretty fucking stupid

German cuck here. I've seen four or five different black guys my whole life. Were they more common back then? Because if not, I don't see how the picture in OP is not super ridiculous.

or. you could be less of a dick

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

yeah in antiquity niggers didnt mate much, until the chattel slavery where a slave and his or her children were also slaves, much like dairy cows

its embarrassing

Who told you that? TV?

Good goy. Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness.

im literally going to dance in the street when your god-emporer is defeated, not because i'm a lefty - i in fact hate hilarry for carpetbagging nonsense - but because you are so stupid you registered with a political party in order to vote in their primary elections

five years later you will be suing them to stop them from mailing you spam

Americans are dumb enough to think that political candidates differ from each other, or care about them.
Let that sink in.

It's called propaganda.

Also

We'll all leave that to you.

you actually registered to vote but then you actually registered to vote Republican

You are now on a list of other registered Republicans during a time when they cant even figure out what to present in a national election.

So yeah… you're an idiot. For the rest of your life, no matter how politics works out. You will always be a registered Republican.

It's to "normalise" the idea of niggers running all over Europe now. They're changing historical representation to go along with their multicultural agenda.

AYO
HOL UP

European or Canadian found. Go preach that Islam is a religion of peace while you keep letting hordes of dindus and kebabs who rape and leech off gibs. Or listen to your mangina Prime Minister say to let in hordes of beaners.

cute strawman, dickless

Because you are a faggot.

You want America to be ruined because a stranger hurt your feelings on the internet. That is bitch logic.

do you have any concept of how elections work in the USA?

let me walk you through it, and i will assume you are a Trump supporter

You have literally done nothing for any important local initiatives. You didn't even know that you were allowed to vote for who you have to call the mayor or who is the local town prosecutor.

But you get excited by a national election. It's time to register to vote, and you know your man Trump will never let you down. So you register with the party so that you can vote in the primary.

(cont)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582529/African-migrant-lied-15-sexually-assaulted-Swedish-ten-year-old-girl-home-victim-s-mother-agreed-house-refugees.html

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Keep letting in those dindus, kebabs, or beaners.

You cast your vote among hundreds of others in a primary field that doesnt include the people who actually make decisions that affect you - but you dont care, because you're registered republican, surely someone is taking note of this change in local representation

(cont)

you hear talk about delegates and super delegates which only serves to further reinforce your idea that all politics is dirty

even though you never spent the five minutes it would take to build your own coalition

at the end of November you are FULLY convinced that anything less that a TRUMP win is just jewry infiltration as usual

You are literally a terrorist at this point

i will never vote for hillary, for reasons that go way farther back than the email or libya scandal. shes a fucking carpetbagger trotting into NY expecting respect

Trump is no different

i will be voting for gary johnson this election. just as i voted for ralph nader is 2000

The united states was truly the only place where blacks were a minority. Europe has always been multicultural cuck wonderland.

i knew it was jewed out hardcore but this is honestly a new low for me

trump is a native jew yorker though

shillary is from the redneck midwest

i have to ask, do you even care?

hilary was born and raised in chicago friend. thats not redneck nor is it midwest, that's nigger town

Nice tweat from 1985. Totally changes he never addresses black crimes or Jews negatively during any of his rallies.

That is a lot of fucking posts just to say you are libertarian. I liked Ron Paul, but he is way over the hill and so is libertarianism. Your Johnson wants to destroy America's borders. He wants to destroy America. Period.

Obviously you don't know what "carpetbagger" means.

you are correct, i don't give a shit.

im a northern new yorker who hates that she got a free pass in 2000

she LITERALLY fucking moved just before the deadline and became the darling of the state's D party

well you're right that she's from chicago, but it is considered the midwest.

yeah when faced with a choice of hilarry, donald, or ANYONE ELSE i will choose ANYONE ELSE

its very sad this doesnt include Russ Feingold

Isn't the exact opposite the case?

youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA

So the movie actually isn't propaganda shit and niggers everywhere is correct?

how have i literally never heard of this until now

What the fuck is your point? Trump is an absolute Jew tool. I would kill myself if my Aryan daughter I love more than everything would

a) marry a Jew
c) convert to Judaism
b) make and raise a Jewish, semi-nigger baby.

Yet he is proud. Not to mention he changed his views on boots on ground right after AIPAC.

you fit the definition of "low information voter" precisely

now this is some tinfoil shit right here

What the fuck? You just admitted that you are voting for someone that wants to destroy America.

Because you feel he's a "carpetbagger" you will vote for someone that will destroy America. What did Trump really do to you? Did he sleep with your mom back in the eighties?

but he is. are you still laboring under the impression that the god emporer trump will solve all of your problems?

you have been sold a bill of goods. you poor retard

apparently you cant read, and you cant figure out what's wrong with a billionaire looking at the oval office with lust in his heart

No it hasn't. Portugal has many blacks now as a result of slavery. Why do you make shit up?

they're astupid

blacks have figured into european history for about 1300 years now

I can.

You still don't know what "carpetbagger" means.

Being rich isn't a crime. Since when did libertarians start sounding like communists?

Are you a female? Because you talk like a bitch. All you do is make appeals to emotions.

So he actually isn't proud his Aryan daughter he is so proud of and can't for his life stop talking about became a Jew and makes Jew babies? He is just lying? He was just lying at AIPAC? He didn't change his opinion on boots on ground and is lying?

No, THIS is some tinfoil shit.

I have a feeling you cant read so good. I used that term to describe hillary's senate run in NYS back in 2000 - the term doesnt apply to mr trump because he is a new york native

fun fact, while bitch clinton was actually crushing the democratic party in her preferred region, donald trump was helping a freind get good at selling professional wrestling to the unwashed masses

i don't have any problems any candidate can solve

i'm not working a job where sanders can take a huge cut of my paycheck or is being swept up by illegals.

changing one thing doesn't instantly make a candidate a jew tool. this guy is still self-financed.

sanders is as stupid as hillary

neither is as stupid as trump

Read so "well". Your grammar is as bad as your arguments.

That is the complete opposite of what you just said.

So what? You didn't make a point.

You have the most retarded arguments. I speak about the issues plaguing America. Destroying our borders. Destroying our sovereignty.

You keep talking about bullshit like "carpetbagging", being rich, "lust" and now wrestling. Is that the garbage you and your ilk like to talk about in local politics?

thats honestly what makes this such an interesting election. nobody likes anybody.

i mean that can easily be remedied by you faggots taking five minutes out of your busy schedule to actually witness decision being made… but lets not get too technical

no its not - i literally only hate hillary for her attempt to make herself over as a new yorker.

trump doesnt need to, he is already. there is literally no reason for you to start this shit unless you're actually starting the opposite

you do actually attend meetings right?

he's right about hillary though, she's pulled this shit in a lot of states.

she tried this shit with pennsylvania

i bet i have more of a connection to pennsylvania, and that's only because i have relatives and friends there.

Bullshit. I just quoted your own words.

That's it? Her lying, her corruption, her crimes and her high treason mean nothing to you?

I am a New Yorker from Queens, like Trump. Carpetbagging pales in comparison to high treason.

I didn't. You started that "Carpetbagger" shit. I don't even know why you keep bringing Hillary up. Neither of us are voting for her. That is your red herring.

well i show up for decisions. i have never registered with a party but i know what my neighbors want

every single fucking word you spew out as a florida supporter of donald trump, is not a benefit

what a waste of quads

or maybe you should allow your head to get wrapped around the fact that this is a contest between two historically disliked parties. i have literally no respect for hillary clinton because i have been eligible to vote since 1995

you retards need to concede the same about trump

any dingus can pick up politics and determine on day one that all political parties are shit and should be abolished.

this is why i keep bringing her up fam

because you're a liar

that would work out great if the "other side" didnt keep trying to make a nation of retards who will believe anything

you doubled down on the fucking wrong side of history

I have no idea what you are blathering on about. You are the worst debater of all time.

i dont have to debate you bro

i have to tell you that you are wrong

because daytona didn't flood this year while you were worried about the motorcycle gathering

we all live for capital infusion

Let's see, your two choices are a literal communist Jew, and a blatantly criminal misandrist.
It's so good to see that the more unified party has such amazing candidates for me to choose from.
Gee, there's no way that you're cucked on the same level at all.
Stop pretending you're better than everyone else, it's like the main reason people hate liberals.

I fucking show up when decision are made. what do you do?

voting once every 8 years doesnt make you a player nor does it even make you relevant

funny part is trump has gambled his entire run on this one point, that people will be mad enough to flip the switch

he's wrong. the people in charge of "the switch" have been doing so for decades

pick one

i refuse to accerpt the blame for your incapacity to comprehend world history with regard to movements of large indigent populations

You are such a faggot. You are completely incapable of debating politics, issues or policies. All you can do is brag about showing up at meetings and brown nosing people you feel are important.

Thats bullshit and you know it. Black people were nowwhere near as common as that. Those black legionnaires wouldn't have settled in Brittania, they'd go home after their service was up.

i dont even think niggers would be eligible to serve as legionaires. but they were not absent.

so… what do you do to advance your point? shitpost on forgotten image boards?

start with public school board meetings. then you will know who runs your town

Why do weak faggots always start their posts with that word?

Debate politics, issues and policies.

your debate is fallen on deaf ears if you arent actually participating

but you already know that, being a trump supporter

you're just pretending to be stupid, right?

that's great but doesn't change the fact that Africa in antiquity meant North Africa exclusively.

Trump is the republican candidate, you fucking retard. In case you didn't know, he won and won by a landslide. Many you need to stop going to your "meetings" and get out into the real world.

thats horseshit, the greeks and romans both made full use of upper egyptian slaves which were wholly nubian

yeah maybe you need to show up to a local meeting or two and figure out why your party is falling apart as we speak

I say again. You need to stop going to your "meetings" and get out into the real world. Trump has more supporters than even Reagan did.

I'm dealing with the American school of history here, aren't I?

population dynamics. you could literally say the same about hitler with regard to bismarck

the problem with trump supporters is that they have never even opened a fucking book, let alone read Roberts rules of order.

trump is a flash in the pan in a dying party. he will be roundly defeated by an equally unlikeable cunt

im sorry does sub saharan not mean nigger black? like as in the very nigger blacks that were imported to europe during the 200;s as curiosities much like we go to the zoo today?

nigger nobody has read roberts rules of order in the lat century. what is your point with that?

jesus fucking christ that is how shit gets done. you think you just go into a room ful of assholes and just magically make them agree with your side of shit?

Hitler won at politics.

Says the dumb faggot that doesn't even use capital letters. Stop posting like you are using Twitter, asshole.

Another wrong prediction from losers that are wrong about everything, all the time. Don't make me laugh. Hillary hasn't even beaten Comrade Sanders yet. Who knows how bad her health will be by the time she finally debates Trump. That will be the show of the year.

we'll find out, won't we.

what i see from trumpettes so far is that they don't even bother going to a fucking local government public meeting, but they're still very fucking mad!!!!!

good luck with that… hilarry and the democrap party have far more experience in actual governing, and will resoundingly spank the retards who vote for trump

no, believe it or not, dark skinned African people are not a homogeneous ethnic group. also if you think there was a nignog slave around every corner in Rome you probably shouldn't be getting your history from TV shows.

not implementing decimation for failures of statecraft like benghazi

besides, how would you apply decimation to a beuocratic arm?

im not saying they were everywhere you fucking retarded double nigger, im saying it would be hard to sell your turnip barrow in the city without getting at least a glimpse of the "exotic negro"(tm)

You sound like a retarded leftist. I'll do you a favor and explain common sense to you. Bad experience is not good. Bad experience is bad.

i'm glad you asked. first of all, our presence in other nations or embassies are not supposed to be bureaucratic at all

but if they must be, security of said facilities should NOT IN ANY WAY be tied to intelligence. We're supposed to be there as friends. The failure of Clinton to secure the Libyan next door neighbor to the embassy is not the fault of the secretary of state it's the fault of the fucking intelligence agencies who are making the same goddamned mistakes that were made in Vietnam 40 years ago.

well, that's the problem with you and everyone who thinks like you.

you have no capacity for thought about anything left of completely retarded

Are you actually going to defend crooked Hillary over Benghazi?

i just fucking posted the opposite.

i seriously think you fucking ultra right wing retards have no capacity to even control your own finances let alone should be allowed to vote

what then ?
what? sotty i didnt follow the benghazi shit beyond a goon mod getting killed.

the facility stevens was attacked and died in was an undeclared CIA office. it wasnt the actual embassy

[liberal history intensifies]

seriously though, why is it so hard for people to understand that globalism wasn't always a thing?

you're saying over 1000 years of roman influence, no niggers made it to brittania? not london? not bath?

Not even one?

Then why do you keep contradicting yourself?

What the fuck are you blathering on about? Trump has spent less money than anyone on his campaign. And he won by a landslide.

he won by a landslide

among retarded red state conservatives who felt it necessary to register for spam emails from the current republican party

the general election will show what this country is really made of - and will inevitably be met by more accusations of voter fraud with no proof

yes, I'm saying that. and unless you can prove it, I'm disregarding your ancient globalism theory with muh poc travellers.

kek and lel. roman influence, as you mean it here, ended well before 1300 ad. embarrassing for you to even think such tbh.
anyway there were one or two bones found in londinium charnel houses or something that may have maybe possibly belonged to niggers or something, idk i read this forever ago.

even if i am remembering correctly, this exception proves nothing other than it was a rarity, more rare than your "1 per town" theory, as SJW's made this small of a thing newsworthy as proof that africans was kangz, at least thats what i remember the context to be.

do you know that lead ingots mined in northern europe made up a large portion of the trade between rome and it's vassal states like brittania?

it's because the lead was impure. the romans knew how to extract gold and silver from them. they never shared that knowledge with the barbarians.

for you to call what is essentially trade between new york and philadelphia, "globalism" is retarded. Europe is not that big.

you say this as if you would have been capable of reading

well thanks for making it obvious.

Because
WE WUZ KANGZ
Why else? Niggers are entitled and stupid. They're too stupid to create impressive media of their own or to have any sort of impressive history worth glorifying in media, yet they feel entitled to be "kangz", just like they feel entitled to gibs me dats, entitled to affirmative action, entitled to reparations, entitled to be racist against whites yet we can't be racist against them, entitled to free college, entitled to employment without qualification, entitled to rioting. They're closer to monkeys than human beings. Niggers basically have no soul, otherwise they'd actually try to better themselves and their own peoples. But without whites holding them up, blacks would still be chucking spears and wearing loincloths. Of course, they still are actually in Africa. Their genetic line is a dead end. They will not improve. All they can do is mate like rabbits, beg for gibs me dats, and hope a Jew makes them into a celebrity.

t know what a strawman arguemnt is

Thanks to idiots like you kikes and their supporters have free reign.
Seriously, do you havbe some kind of braindamage to not be able to understand even the most simple oi concepts?

Because poltards know they have nbo factual data to back up most of their retarded claims, and have to make them up.
Just like liberals and SJW.

i am fully aware of what a strawman argument is, but i think you might be just a little bit retarded to even bring it up where it doesnt belong

im speaking fact - when you register to vote in a primary, except in like two states, you are registering for that party. you are always going to be on that list of party members.

fact number two - nobody who spends time solving the actual problems of statecraft respects the idiot voter. nobody. you may think trump is the savior but he's a fucking generic who has never felt strongly enough about anything to try to make a difference until he was insulted at a white correspondents dinner and decided to take his revenge.

he would be a horrible leader of a small town let alone the entire nation

but how do you make the jump from Rome buying goods from its provinces to African niggers freely roaming Europe? at what point does hauling lead from Britannia to Rome involve niggers?

are you actually geographically illiterate?

no, but it's more than 100 miles across you retarded burger

That was uncalled for. Unlike what Planet of the Apes would want you to believe lower primates are far more civilized and intelligent than niggers themselves. Just look at Koko.

This. Niggers are beasts filled with malice and vice. They are a species that knows only how to harm and destroy.

you should turn all these infographics into a fabric amd make umbrellas out of them to shield your cumskin from the harsh realities of life

Nigger please, even as late as the 1800s blacks were so rarely seen in yurope we put them in a fucking zoo.

Other than a black extra who you could easily blink and miss, there was an all white cast. (((They))) wouldn't allow that to happen again with the Hobbit films.

I am more curious how The Huntsman became CIA.

express.co.uk/news/uk/633287/Anger-as-GCSE-history-course-to-teach-pupils-Africans-lived-in-Britain-BEFORE-the-Englis
Anger as GCSE history course to teach pupils Africans lived in Britain BEFORE the English
Yes, goyim, blacks were our kings and queens.

>"It is dangerous because a cohesive society depends on an authentic shared view of history."
Oy vey, shut it down!

Why are ALL white normies OK with this development, though?

They are ruining the film media with this. Settings have to be believable for us to empathize with the world and characters.

It has nothing to do with being a nazi, I would complain about a movie about Africa and everyone being white, too.

Fuck this shit. Cartoons and shonen anime are doing a better job than fucking edgy Hollywood movies for adults.

Can't even remember black characters in Hobbit movies, tbh smh.

Because it's the CURRENT YEAR and being racist is haram.

Quality is not important so long as the Narrative is pushed.

They don't care about the money, or pandering to the largest demographic, they even reject the Chinese shekel. Everything must be pozzed, all must worship the black dick.

Stop fucking apologizing about your 2racism" like a beta cuck you fucking faggot, are you that terrified of being called a racist?

Do you live in fucking Bologna or some shit? Most people I know, at least in the north, are openly racist without issue.

jews control media and politics and thus control manufactured opinions. plus whites are too dumb and lazy and pussy-whipped to actually challenge the kikes. also, giving women special rights and turning them into enemies of their men was a great way to divide and control the population.

shocking. well, enjoy your pseudohistory courses at your "prestigious" "universities", bongfriends.

Post limit isn't 140 characters nigger. Get your lack of a point out in one post.

You are really shit at this.

You're right a candidate cant' solve your problems. Get a fucking job or kill yourself.

Amazing argument.

Pathetic. Why haven't you given up yet?

You have zero argument. You are a delusional lazy nigger leftist, can't even take the effort to press the shift key or hit punctuation.

Because it's the current year.

WE WUZ KANGZ N KWEENZ