I cryed

every time.

imgur.com/gallery/fO2rP

5-year-old super-fan Daniel Bell, who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, dreamed of meeting Finn.

heh
they seem to have fun

INB4 someone post a Forced Cancer joke on the thread

Bravo

what must it be to die at five years old? if your peak intellectual accomplishment is recognizing the guy from a movie, do you even qualify as a full-fledged human being? if there's an eternal afterlife, what would it be like for something so primitive? what about the parents, would they really want to interact with the consciousness of a toddler for all eternity? if there's nothing after death, what's the point? this thing poked out of the womb, gobbled up his mother's milk and food, sucked years of wages from the world economy sitting in a hospital, shilled for somebody's shitty cash grab, and ended. If he hadn't learned to talk, he would be like a really disappointing pet. And is it any better that he can ask his mother what it is to die?

Anything I could possibly say here I've already said in the Ghostbusters thread.
cute pictures though

I doubt a 5 year old's thoughts on death are anywhere near this complex. It's probably better to die young because you haven't spent decades worrying about it.

The kid looks shopped in both pics.

Dubs confirm shop.

At least contrary to the ghost busters image he seems to actually be interacting with the kid instead of posing for a selfie while someone's passing away

now you understand why humanity has to go

I can agree with that. I hate the nigger for what he's used for but I can't hate him for trying to be a real human bean. I doubt those kids actually asked for him though.

Also shouldn't the kid be worried that he's wearing a stormtrooper outfit and the nigger betrayed his side to go kill whitey? OH wait, brain tumor.

That's kind of cute I guess, it's just a shame the kid had to die before developing a better taste in films.

Then again, perhaps he's better off not having to see Episode 8 and the space testicles on the big screen.

Just as intended.

complex, no. but you're a fool if you think he isn't afraid.

I want Boyega to fuck my wife.

A 5 year old doesn't even comprehend what the fuck is happening around him.
What a low tier publicity stunt.

I wouldnt be so sure. I was molesting a 4yo cousin for a few weeks thinking she was not able to comprehend anything and would just forget about it but the little bitch told her parents (this was so many years ago. not recent)

Another example is a coworker just last week ended up in jail. From the news article he was fondling and penetrating his own daughter for years. She is 9 years old right now but the article said she told someone as young as 3 what was happening but for some reason they never told authorities

Kinda sad tbh. He would bring her over to work and she was always the sweetest most cheerful kid. You wouldnt think she was secretly in pain. It was a bit odd he gave her many lip kisses and always went into the bathroom with her but honestly she was a very timid and shy girl. I remember one time she wet her panties because she was scared to go to a big toilet all alone with no supervision

I imaged ways to touch her at work. Closest I got was that when he went out to get dinner for overtime I sat her on my lap and lifted her skirt a bit and felt her ass cheeks as I picked her up to place on my lap. If i knew what was going on I should have just straight up asked him if I could touch her for a little bit before they went home

I have a very fond of myself in kinder when I was 5yo so he easily knos what is going on. Even is probably smarter than us at that age since he had to mature faster. Sorta like how orphan kids or kids from war are wise among their peers because of the pressure of the real world and to survive they grow up real fucking quick

Also wanted to add something like 80% of toddle females get molested by people on their life before age 12

It is something crazy high I know. What always gets me is how people always react so shocked

EVERY family has molesters and children who get molested. With these kinds of numbers I fucking hate how it is seen as such a bad thing. If we just accepted that this is a real occurrence and delve into why this happens hint hint: young girls are attractive and horny we could get rid of the problem and stigma away from fondling

Hell, i think it should be okay for only close family members to touch children. It is happening anyway but this way you get rid of secrecy and shamed girls and violent outbursts. If everyone just was okay with touching girls and was open about it this world would be a much safer and happier place

I do my part and offer to let toddlers sleep over my apartment when the parents need a date night. The parents know of my past. Somewhat know how I am currently

But you know what? They know Im careful and wouldnt violently hurt or abuse their kids which is why they trust me. Because Im a pedo NOT a fucking rapist or would punch or slap them like if you just paid a random babysitter who actually doesnt give a fuck about your kids

I touch them a bit. I jack off in the same room where they can watch. Most times they dont even care. Then when the parents come back the kids are fed, healthy, happy and safe

Everyone benefits

tl;dr

Pedos being pedos, and by that I mean raging retards without a lick of common sense.

Please do us all a favour and kill yourself.

Holla Forums - television and movies

Do you live around Indiana, Illinois, or Ohio? You sound just like this one crazy furry I knew awhile back. He had a doctor's note that said he was mentally ill, and he used to carry it around and show it to people in hopes that they wouldn't make fun of him. It didn't work.

Everyone here knows what I said is correct

I cant help you if you cant open your eyes to face reality

Stay in the dark kiddos because the real world is much harsher than you even realize

You're a full fledged human being at the moment of conception.

cucked for life

craddle to the grave cuckold

Literally hope you get killed tbh fam.

of course the idiot who shopped this picture gives trump shitty trigger discipline

I didn't read the article. But brain tumors are life threatening not fatal.

t. know a kid same age that had one operated on successfully

It's because he's firing shots in the air for everyone to shut thef fuck up

that doesnt make it better. firing shots off for the sake of firing off shots is pretty much just as irresponsible as leaving your finger on the trigger

It's a weak meme sure, but he doesn't just have his finger on the trigger for no reason.

And nothing of value was lost

That'll do, pedo.

That'll do.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Nothing wrong with this. Star Wars always was and always will be for children.

i dont understand this either. big deal, a little kid gets visited by a nigger actor he adores.

do you remember what it was like to be five? I barely remember my childhood but what I do remember horrifies me. I could be a real bastard when I was ten. It's like looking back at a completely different person, even a completely different THING.

for brain tumors in children:
Type of Tumor 5-Year Survival Rate
Pilocytic astrocytoma About 95%
Fibrillary (diffuse) astrocytoma About 80% to 85%
Anaplastic astrocytoma About 30%
Glioblastoma About 20%
Oligodendroglioma About 90% to 95%
Ependymoma/anaplastic ependymoma About 75%
PNETs (includes medulloblastoma and pineoblastoma) About 60% to 65%

this. this. this bothers me to no fucking end.

do you think the worlds resources belong to the collective world, and therefore should not be wasted?

or do you not understand how insurance works?

or even worse - are you one of those assholes residing in europe, who benefit from social protection policies but have no idea how they are mathematically more successful than the free market on insuring against disaster?

Misplaced hero worship in the form a nigger is a neurological disease, now proven by science.

nigga u srs

you're just a pool of jizz that transferred from your daddy's balls to your mom's pussy

Little faggot asked for a shitty actor and the upstanding gentleman of African descent delivered.

I can't get mad at this!

there's nothing at all wrong with this, a five year old wanted to meet his film hero

Hopefully he did it because he's a good person instead of these idiots who did it for good press.

He's a new actor and hopefully hasn't let it gone to his head, yet. Just an assumption, but he seems like an alright negro.

It's all publicity. But that doesn't mean they don't feel sorry for the kid and want to make him happy.

Contrary to the movies, being in a crowded space with 20 men who've had nothing but time to keep themselves fit and burly will result in bad times for the poor bastard they dogpile.

Holy fuck my sides.

This is genuinely one of the most disturbing things I've ever read here. Something about the way you wrote it makes me think this is genuine and not trolling. Probably shouldn't have posted this on an FBI monitored site, pedo.

This picture is true justice, every single pedo on the planet should have this done to them.

Did Daryell die?

homos too

Thanks for the copypasta.

Is that like yelling but yelling like a pedo would yell?

What the fuck

I wouldn't mind black actors getting lead rolls if when I saw a pack of wild niggers walking down the street I didn't have to cross the street to keep from getting robbed. Heroic blacks are very rare if not nonexistent. This hospital visit was a publicity stunt and he's not really a Jedi in real life folks. Swell guy my ass.

your comment just as planned.

what if all your life's struggles could be explained in terms of poor long-term memory? I often feel like a really shitty computer, myself

Looking at the first picture, seems like he's already eyeing at the little sister, prolly contacting the parents to start grooming her, under the guise of making her a child star or an extra in honor of her sick/der brother.

This can't be real. You're either baiting, or writing your fantasies.

They might like the buttrape part.

Feels bad man.

I'm 6 years old and a girl, perhaps you should email me sometime pedo-user.

sent ;)

This, holy shit. I can barely even imagine my childhood. It all seems so strange now, almost unreal, like I was just an animal or something.

glad I'm not the only one, I read stories about how intelligent and forthright and conscientious some people were at an early age and I think Christ, what kind of fuckup am I?

Do you think he got cancer before or after having seen TFA?

I know he's a nigger but he's doing a legitimately nice thing here.

out of the mouths of babes

Seems to be the latest trend in promoting shit movies

Then you protag a biopic

He's not a Jedi in the movie either dipshit.

can't wait until they start hanging scum like you again

I know this board has light moderation, but mods, please ban this degenerate pedo freak.

Unbelievable.

what do you do when they do mind, pedo?

those jews must be having a right fine wank about now.

I'm gonna send you a Love Letter

They can't, no foreskins.

If he's so good hearted and cares for those kids, then why doesn't he do it when there aren't any cameras around. Those dying kids are just free publicity for these snakes.

theyre busy plowing white hollywood whores with their cut dicks while uncut losers like
have a sexlife solely consisting of wanking

Fucking tragic. Disney shits use this to further their own appeal. How fucking heinous.