Black people painting their skin different colors is raciss. Check your privilege, Hollywood

Did you guys know that when you paint a black person it makes them invisible to cameras? It's true cuz this white guy on a site noone ever visits said so

archive.is/lZb0E

'I need to think up some examples to support my retarded argument. Hmmmm who should I useā€¦ I know! Two people who don't even fucking act anymore!'

Typical cumskin virtue signalling when people don't need him to

Look man this cumskin is different, he clearly knows what's best for black people and if they don't follow his demands he will write more cri articles alright don't test him

zoe sultana isn't black

Feels before reals you fucking shitlord

He owns them? sounds like some slave owning bullshit to me.

Someone should throw that in his face.

one more generation and you'd never know, the kids will just look sicilian

And now I just realized why they had to paint the Nightcrawler blue instead of a nice black. It would have been lambasted as blackfacing a white actor.

They're racists. The whole lot of them. You're just not allowed to call them that.

Gorillas really shouldn't be actors to begin with. They belong in the wild. #FreeKoko

Very talented gorillas.
RATING: spear/loincloth

Is there even a single thing about this man that is not 2deep4me? Or painfully ironic?

Very talentless gorillas.
RATING: half-eaten-watermelon/fried-chicken.

who are these fine upstanding stewards are their culture? To think that their culture has stood strong against time to live to see today is amazing. As i think about these delicate traditions and the strength of their communities to preserve such traditions i can't help but be reminded of the unfortunate demise of certain other cultures traditions in this modern world. May we all stand proud amoungst our traditional ways. sorry cumskins

Jesus Christ what's that thing on the left? The shriveled cheeto? I don't remember that from any movie.

It's Fem-Yoda from Nu-Star Wars.

Butthole eyes is from the cumskin awakens

is this a new meme

There really is no pleasing these people is there?

You're joking right? They didn't actually put that in star wars right?

no joke fam

I'll have you know sir that this article was penned by a cumskim who in my regard does not represent the wishes of my fellow negro

No, it's just one salty nigger who's fed up with the rampant raycism on 8ch and is enacting balancing justice one post at a time in the name of WAKANDA!
HAILE SELASSIE SHALL RETURN TO MAKE US KANGZ AGAIN

le cumskin man

why Holla Forums and not Holla Forums

Because Holla Forums actually bans people, and niggers are too stupid to figure out how to use proxies.

Oh poor cumskim. He meant sicilians being descendants of africans, the sicilian meme is what he is was asking about. It's from the movie true romance. Not everyone is as triggered and mad as you.

>yfw i would never shitpost this hard without a proxy
Stay mad

WAKANDAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wakanda first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966), and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Interesting, cumskins sure love fantasizing about niggers

WAKANDAAAAAA!!!

are you summoning your bull?

Who?

It's every white man's fantasy to live in a world where black people aren't niggers.

Poor little cumskin whining again

The solution is simple. Don't hire black actors and then wipe out all the niggers.

probably because there was only one Uhura before nuTrek.

also they cast a Korean guy to play Sulu instead of a Japanese guy because arr Asians rook the same.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

how many more miles will they take?

/n/ BTFO india so hard pajeet never recovered from the anal devastation it caused.

They say he needs an entire street to himself because of how much shit comes out

No, it's one guy spamming.

these are the type of people that need to die

At least for Tom Cruise, I think he is making another Jack Reacher film.

You mean normal?

They've been in fucking 3 films combined the last 6 years.

They don't paint themselves for roles because they don't get any anymore

He could have used Alan Rickman instead and the example wouldn't have been any less retarded than it already is

For someone who just wanked out over African Traditionalism, you seem to be doing a whole lot of English-speaking and using white-man's technology.

If you really value culture so much, why aren't you in Ethiopia right now, running through thorn bushes barefoot, jumping off waterfalls to prove your manhood, and raping 10 year old girls to cure the AIDS you got from a gay gigolo in Ghana?

false. all 3 of those whores wear tons of makeup

ehh, not as funny or meme'ble as shitskin. sorry man

Fag Takei is Japanese, not Cuckrean

He knows that. Takei was the original Sulu, his replacement in the reboot was Korean, because for all of Hollywoods butthurt circus around "muh representation", they don't give enough of a shit about different races to tell apart South East Asian nationalities.