The Lord of Light has brought you back! What did you see on the other side?

LIGHTCUCKS BTFO

There are a ton of other Gods in the universe of Westeros. Just that Lightingfags are BTFO'd with their religion being a cult.

well that still doesn't explain how jon was resurrected unless we accept "merely pretending" as a good excuse
otherwise, i guess the drowned god is gonna be the next big thing

The thing is that all the gods people worship are most likely not all different gods but one entity

Muh relativism
Muh universalism
Muh perspective
Muh "personal truth"

What did he mean by this?

pick one

It ain't me.

It ain't smee.

P.S. GOD DAMMIT ONLY MAKE ONE THREAD ABOUT THIS I'M SICK OF FUCKING FILTERING THEM

sauce please

At least its not as bad as back when TFA was released

That pose interesting questions. How the resurrection ritual worked if it was not a work of R'hllor?

Because sometimes magic shit happens like with the dragon eggs hatching and that warlock in Qarth, doesnt mean there is a god behind it.

No

You don't filter anything, you lying cuck.

HE WAS MEANT TO WARG INTO GHOST

Try putting some effort in

It's just a jab at organized religion

I mean that religious cult that says "all religions are right," not "philosophical universalism" you pleb.

So which is it? Coherency is apparently not a meaningful quality in your view.

No it doesn't.
I meant "came from nothing" metaphorically, abiogenesis, life arising from previously inanimate organic compounds- the first single-celled organisms. And returning to death/"nothingness" an inanimate state.

Beric Dondarrion said something similar back in S3. And he died 7 times so he knows death very well.

Basically GRRM is trying to tell you that there is no God and all religions are but a lie.

Then how do they come back?

nanomachines

He only died six times in the show. The seventh time, in the books, was when he gave up his life to revive Catelyn Stark

Its magic, I aint gonna explain shit

Truly, GRRM is a modern-day Tolkien.

Game of Thrones discussion needs to go in the /got/ general thread.