The Mountain wins, right?

The Mountain wins, right?

no one cares

JUST

Is this the new

A Faceless Man would never engage someone like The Mountain in straight up combat you nigger.

Which one is boss of the gym?

the guy on the right is the gym boss, the guy on the left is his summon

Fuck that

Image related is THE REAL DEAL

G E T H Y P E

How is this anything but a curbstomp for the Mountain?

The Mountain is destined to be burned alive by the Hound, Bran's dream and Cersei prophecy confirm that.

They don't say anything about that as far as I'm aware.

Lord of the locker room on the left. Van on the right.

The hound will be overcome with invincible tard rage as repressed memories of his face melting surface.

Just get hype

SO?
Even with a sneak attack what could he do

Thread theme.

Uh… kill him?

Faceless men tend to make their assassinations seem like accidents. Pushing Mountain into the sea, making him fall off the tall wall, or getting him trampled by horses etc. would be enough.

But who is strong enough to push the Mountain?

They say he's a big guy

Jaqen is an assassin not a soldier.
Ser Robert wins easily.

Firstly he didn't lose, he fell off a rock and secondly this encounter only happened in the show because muh empowered wymynz (not that Martin is much better)

thanks dickless and dickless.

Wasn't the hound poisoned? Or wounded prior to that fight?

He was wounded, because some stupid fuck tried to sneak attack him only to get owned. And he wouldn't let Arya cauterise the wound because he's afraid of fire.

He's wounded worse now. If he couldn't beat Brienne with the wounds he had, he shouldn't be able to beat the Mountain now

What if the Hound becomes CIA?

This looks like a nice thread

The hound is dead, he has not been in the show for 3 seasons?

Also

He's only been absent for one season. His survival was hinted at in Feast For Crows but D&D didn't adapt that particular plotline. They instead chose to have Brienne go north and kill Stannis because muh empowered wymynz

kinda disappointed the faceless man didn't do shit for like 4 seasons…i mean training Arya is neat, but he's been stuck in his temple the whole time

2 and a bit seasons.

No, he's not dead. The show was being cheeky when he said 'unless there's a Maester behind that rock'. By freak coincidence (which is actually okay in the books because this isn't such a hackneyed occurrence as in the show) a Septon finds him, which is the next best thing. The Septon tells Brienne he is dead, but he has in fact treated him, and the Hound is at peace, digging graves for all of the people he has killed in his life as penance.

Plus the pupper the Septon has likes him, which is a nod to the Hound being alive.

I think baneposting has forgotten its roots, become decadent with this unseemly flirtation with the flight plan and CIA. It's gone too far.

Has our plucky homosexual death cult forgotten the precepts we were found upon?

Only a Hothead would post such a thing.

If we have to tolerate a permanent general for Game of Thrones, all GoT content needs to stay in it.

GoT is the only tv show worth talking about.

but Got is the best sshow on tv ./

What is CIA doing right now in the Show?

it's unclear atm

feels bad man

Dr. Season, I'm missing

Keep it in the containment thread.

Looking out for the little guy

Have you been watching? The Big Guys always lose. Either by trickery or by supirior speed the "under dog" will always win. (The joust celabrating the naming of the hand, tyrions trial in the vale, the hound vs brienne, and even the mountain vs obren counts as obren only lost because he was careless for a half second)

On top of this game of thrones always trashes charecters just as we warm up to them. Eg, jamie losing his hand the moment he stops being a dick. Since the mountain is fighting for cerci, who just underwent the whole walk of shame, shame, shame, designed to curry pity from the audience AND hes fighting AGAINST the high sparrow, who they seem to be turning us against hes totally absolutly fucked.

Also the hound, the hound has to win to complete his being warmed up to before his tragic death. There will be a moment when the hound knocks off the mountains helmet and reveals to all the montrous abomination he has become then in an act of soulful brotherly compassion forgives and kills him at the same time.

Mark my words, plebs.

Somebody is triggered

oberyn didn't lose though, it was a draw

both combatants died

Are you saying they clashed with no survivors?

yeah but the big guy also died

only barely, the mountain lumbered around like a drunk and barely even held onto is sword. the only blows he landed were two kicks and he failed to block some slow as fuck jabs. the reason obreyn died was so a likable character could get fucked over.

am i wrong?

extreme example:

Jamie only really stopped being a dick after he lost his hand. I mean sure, he did prevent Brienne from being raped but he wasn't really humbled until they cut his hand off.

they haven't killed arya or tyrion, and I'm pretty sure they're not going to

How bout any other stark?

The idea with these few is to keep a couple good charecters constantly gaining power without actually doing anything. You keep watching so you can see the bad guys finally bite it when the good guy does what theve been gearing up to do forever.

no shit
it still contradicts your "GRRM only makes us like characters in order to kill them" thesis

He clearly kills characters that peopler are invested in.

In the books Arya is becoming a death cultist and Tyrion is a self-pitying asshole.

okay that's a fair point but I was talking more about the show, D&D have lost their nerve if we never see arya's head on a pike

My guess is that Arya will die in the last season.

The only POV characters he's killed thus far have been Eddard and maybe Quentyn.

That general is always shit though because it's 3 autists spamming pictures of Maisie and no one actually talking about the show in good posts