Favorite movie that stars a cumskin

What is your favorite movie that has a cumskin as a leading actor, Holla Forums?

why does you thinks "cumskin" is an insult?

it's clearly derivative, lacking in sophistication, and i can literally taste the "shitskin" butthurt every time you post it.

is this the best you can do? this is pretty much george costanza in pajeet form

why are you so mad, cumskin? I am a cumskin and embrace it, I'm not even using it as an insult.

You are just projecting.

I've always wondered if cumskin guy is just one autistic dude or a group of shitposters.

Then why did you even post this subject, "Favorite movie that stars a cumskin"?

I can think of like four movies with no main cast actors who are white - and only two of them are good. actually they are both very good

boyz n the hood
new jack city

we are an army of shitskins

I said leading actor, not "main cast actors"

I think it has to be a cultural thing. We give gentle ribbings on sensitive subjects to solidify our relationships. These people can't understand that, their culture is based on beheading those who insult their honor.

POO

cumskins are still mad that their skin tone resembles cum

this is absolutely the least potent - or most potential - concept i have seen here in like two years

POO IN THE LOO

It's just one guy and he's usually on i/n/dia.

something about the flavor of these desperate posts makes me doubt he is a kid. i picture him as a very frustrated, very unfairly mischaractarized curry-addict who doesnt really understand the nuance of american insults yet - but he sure is trying!

hey now, curry transcends national boundaries

bump

I like cumskins, but I think there should be less of them in the Hollywood scene.

If this didn't work on /n/, what makes you think it will work here?

Designated shitting thread.

Reminds me to never eat indian again, they never fucking wash their hands after taking a shit.

I remember very similar spate of posts from halfchan a few years ago, it's just sad really; if India had anything to be proud instead of poo all over their hands (sorry, only the designated hand) maybe he wouldn't be so butthurt all the time.

that's not a fair assessment at all satan

india is very much just now learning how to be independent. there are going to be growing pains.

not to mention that pakistan is nukular

stop dicking around and just accept the right way to move forward with your retardedly overpopulated region.

everyone needs to shut up about religion and face actual exctinction in the form of other hindus fucking your shit up

I can think of a bunch of good movies with no white actors, but all of them are Asian. And I don't mean poo in the loo Asia.

Your cum is beige?

sunlight makes your cumskin seem darker than it is. Stay in a dark room for a week and I guarantee you, you will look like cum.

If not, then you are just a shitskin pretending to be a cumskin.

nice post

bump

You keep trying sweetheart.

see

see pic related

Nigga, I'm posting on Holla Forums. I have spent far longer than a week sitting alone in a dark room before.

and your skin still remains brown, fucking cumskin wannabe

Go to bed, Pajeet.

Nice try. Try citing a source.

Cum is necessary. Cum creates life, and my wife loves sucking it out of my cock. Shit is the unusable rubbish from food, the stuff that we wouldn't miss, and would even be more productive, if it wasn't there. Much rather a cumskin than a shitskin.

How is it going, my fellow lifeskins?

Did you come to Holla Forums because you finally realized that your buzzword is so retarded that not even /n/ cares about it?

pajeet i already told you in the other thread

you're referring to gingers

as far as i can tell nobody here is a ginger, they are a minority among us superior white folk

now go back to drinking your cow piss and shitting in the street

It's not just one guy
t. Holla Forums
we do not forgive, we do not forget
expect us, cumskins

i lik cumskin

SHITSKIN
H
I
T
S
K
I
N

Op did his best to stir shit on /n/ for weeks, he didn't expect /n/ to give so few fucks hence the bait on Holla Forums.