[Dragon Ball Super News 1]

Truly the most rehashed series ever. Soon it will make Dragon Ball Evolution looks like a masterpiece.

oh yay they got bored of the death and multiverse story lines. now they are going to beat the future dead horse to a pulp

in the future goku is a nigger

Honestly, undead futuretrunkstimeline!Goku is a better idea for a bad guy than most of the post Buu bad guys thought up for DBZ.

I believe that Toriyama is trying to kill off Dragon Ball for good. That has to be the purpose behind Super.

I believe that Toriyama is trying to kill off Dragon Ball for good. That has to be the purpose behind Super.

bump

If you're still watching this garbage after Namek blew up you need your head examined.

I enjoyed the Universe 6 episodes.

My biggest issue with the Super series is that it's a prequel to the final episode of DBZ so you know how everything ends up.

There is no signs at all that GT is being erased so that will remain the true ending of the anime.

Bulma has purple hair in the manga so Trunks has purple hair.

In the anime Bulma has green hair so Trunks should have green hair like in the OP pic Toriyama drew.

The anime people fucked it up.

The Pilaf gang being children directly contradicts GT where they're all elderly

It's possible they'll be aged up again.

Best girl just got better.
Why would you want her to be aged up?

They still use GT in new material.

Of course they use the GT stuff in the games, it's a game.

They wouldn't do that. The dog said that he was nearing his life expectancy and would have probably died of old age if he wasn't wished younger, another thing that contradicts GT

>>>/a/

To truly contradict GT they have to have episodes of Super take place in the same timeframe as GT, I doubt that will happen.

>>>/a/