kingstream.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for #LIVE /got/

Wait, what does it remind me of?

What about her GoT double?

See you spergs tomorrow when the torrent is up

=SHAME==

(Me)

When is everyone in King's Landing going to die horribly?

Aerys did nothing wrong.

Here you go :)
anaface.com/

If King's Landing is destroyed too soon, where is Cleganebowl going to take place though?

I Don't know, but this place just fill me with so much hate and anger I need seeing some torturing for any of the bad guys now they got rid of almost all good guys.

Why do I want to pump her full of cum so badly?

Is it just because I haven't masturbated for three days?

Maisielegs. Thoughts?

Best character not in the show.

Too bad user, she's #VirginUntilMarriage according to her Instagram :)
/got/ is just the place for you, then.

That's not based Ser Cortnay Penrose

IT'S 2015 COME ON

This expands dong.

Yeah, she's as much of a virgin as quasimodo is faithful to Jack.

Is Maisie attached to someone called Jack?

I thought that was her bartender boyfriends name?

All hail Viktor the Good, King of the Magyars, the Croats and the Transylvanians!

Sansa and Stannis actually do have that in common, and do use similar coping mechanisms; Sansa clings to her autistic 'lady' hobbies to cope and take her mind off it, Stannis clings to his hobbies such as hawking, strategy, etc to take his mind off of it. Both become somewhat reclusive, and both end up seizing the only avenues of power available to them later in life. The only difference is that Sansa learns a bit of moral relativism through her new, twisted mentors, whilst Stannis learns moral absolutism because of the neglect of his family. Even Maester Cressen echoes this, when he says Stannis was the loner that did everything himself, but still needed the most care and love.

GRRM does like to write these types of characters probably because he was the same when young..

Yes, your disgusting hobgobblin appeared on Le Plebbit, which only confirms what your detractors say when they call you a reddit tier cancerfaggot.

Who'd you be, good Ser?

it doesn't matter who we are

what matters is our plan

Good points, there are more similarities than I would have thought. Does that mean that chans and Tumblr identify with characters with similiar psychologic mechanisms, and those website perhaps have more in common than users are willing to admit?

It's funny only until you actually imagine that :o

Quads?

Long may he reign! and keep the brown newfriends at bay

Yes, Maisie's long term boyfriend is Waiter Jack. Sir Gifmaker believes she was just comming back from a party with fellow iBoy cast member I don't, the body language is clear enough >:( when the photos were taken.
Maisie please

Yes but for different reasons (that are kind of the same at their core tbh)

The sad thing is, many tumblrites can't empathise when it's not a white woman having such an arc, because they self-insert. Seriously, they're a little bit autistic. I don't think stannisfags so much self-insert as 'look up to'. With Sansa for the tumblr users it's 'Sansa is so brave and stunning, this is how I'd live with being in a white cishet patriarchy' whilst with Stannis it's 'If Stannis the Mannis were president, I'd for for him'.

That's kind of the difference between men and women stereotypically. Women like to self-insert way more to empathise, whilst men look up to people, which often requires empathy.

Hilariously, this can cause a bit of a blind spot regarding Stannis, as the more rabid Stannisfags will just ignore the fact that Stannis did love his brother all along because they tend to hero worship him, and he can have no flaws.

Or you pointing the gun at me, or at Maisie?

Asking For It.

Agreed with that, Anons will never admit that. Different websites have distinctive mentalities, but chans and Tumblr in particular seem to be two sides of the same coin.
I personally identify with fictional characters (Jaime, Tyrion, Theon in ASOIAF, inb4 daddy issues) way more than look up to (some Hemingway characters perhaps) while reading, does that make a homo in denial?

For what?

Would Dany's double make better leading actress than Emilia, /got/?

(Me)

Forgot pic

lol no.

:o

Maisie, I guess…

It doesn't count if the hymen stays intact, you know…

the technical term for those is 'shitshit'

I thought he would be in his early thirties.

Looks like Satan himself

Maisie really went far with this

Pretty sure your hymen gets torn when you fuck dogs for Arab oil sheiks.

She's gorgeous.

Place your bets:

Will we get Lyanna and baby Jon this episode, or will they cocktease us, make up some bullshit reason that they can't stay warged too long, and then save the reveal to episode 9?

GURM BTFO

Virtue adds +10 ot hotness

Trump must secure her, that she might be bred with an Aryan superman to produce a Kwisatz Haderach

Whores Always Lie.

Exactly, he seems like the kind of guy who would do all the weird stuff to Maisie…

Oh yeah, they're totally going to milk it.

You'll hear the baby cry and then it'll cut away.

No, it makes no fucking sense for BloodRaven to show Bran a battle, but it makes sense if your show has become just a slow leak of secrets to the audience.

You will never do weird stuff to Maisie
Or regular either

Sir Phantasmagoric, please.

100% virgin.
I feel kind of sorry for the cuck who is going to fall for that

what about butt stuff

Nah, I'm just talking stereotypically. There's no reason why you shouldn't.

I don't think I identify identify with many characters, except perhaps Davos. I really felt for him when he said this.

I know exactly how he felt when he thinks to himself that he isn't going to be their ape.

Is Dayne swinging two swords? Jesus fucking Christ

I don't understand.
What justifies these kinds of changes? It's so totally pointless.

What he said:

It breaks immersion.

Yeah, he apparently picks one up off a dead comrade/enemy to show how badass he is.

You know, because the shimmering meteorite sword would be too high fantasy in the episode where the dead guy gets up and walks around.

It would have taken like, 15 second to show some nigger in the streets climbing a 40 foot tall ladder made of fire and vanishing. Why do D&D hate the fantasy elements so much?

I thought those leaked spoilers said we would get part of the tower of joy scene and then the three eyed raven would say something like "we will return here another time". We're getting cockteased.

It's not even that hard if you make some effort.

It's also saddening how little vibrancy even Dany's kooky Essos shit has in the show. Even the Qaartheen aren't that diverse. It would've been cool to see fucken brindled men and wyverns in cages and shit walking around in those markets and at those fighting pits.

You can barely even tell the people at the pit in s05e09 are meant to be

And I think Mereneese?

I can't even tell.

Because everyone is just brown n bloom.

Also why are Norvosi black in show lore? It's such a stupid unnecessary change. Even more unnecessary than cannibal Thenns.

The best part of Dany's chapters have absolutely fuck-all to do with her and everything to do with all the cool shit around her.
The same thing with Jon, except Jon isn't quite as dumb as Dany can be, so his chapters are more bearable.
Incidentally, these two storylines are probably the ones most fucked up by the show, if you forget about how hard they fucked Tyrion up. How do you fuck up every main character?

By shoehorning in agendas and save budget for dragons and dragons only

Reminder to use these.

They didn't even shoehorn in an agenda for Tyrion.
He's just totally chipper and nonplussed after learning half of his life was a lie and then murdering his father and lover.

youtu.be/2HxlJp7izBE?t=212

This nigga here. What's he meant to be? A pimped out Unsullied?

Anybody who believes this must be mentally challanged but some cuck will fall for it anyway.

>the show has really caused people to like this piece of shit

Come on nigger, even by the ridiculously low standards we use for "he dindu nuffin", you can't excuse these idiots.

Saved, to use next time the waifu fags start sprouting le reddit meme.

So are you

Nope

Both

I think the accurate term is
or

According to the leaks it is just a cockteasing

Theon is a white nigger

Cersei is a dumb SJW.

Wait, is the episode even out? Why is this a live thread?

Woah, woah, woah there buddy. You can call Cersei a lot of terrible things, but SJW is not one of them.
In the books, at least, she regularly orders violence on other women for basically no reason at all. She's not exactly a champion of women's rights.

because nothing matters

Nope, they're Targaryen soldiers, because they're Rhaegar Targaryen's bodyguards, not the Kingsguard. It has sense as the abduction is not sanctioned by Aerys II and the Kingsguard is not going to be accomplice of a crime like this.

because it airs tonight

You're fucking with me.

Neither are SJWs honestly. They cover up rapes all the time.

The maisiefaggots always put "some shit - edition" to their circle jerking threads.

Maybe they put it live just to attract posters. Also they don't participate on live streams as they claim last week where they live there are not broadcasting GoT on the same day or they have to go to sleep earlier.

They don't care, they are self serving, and use that shit as a guise to further their own interest.

See the trailer, they have the Targaryen crest emblazoned in their armors rather to wear the Kingsguard golden armor

That's just a running meme you dumb newfag. Everyone puts that when they make a thread.

Sir Gifmaker has to go to sleep earlier, that much is true, but I've made hundreds of posts in all the #LIVE threads so far, just without Maisies. I adjusted my sleep cycle to stay up with fellow /got/ posters until at least 4:30 AM for live episodes. Can't contribute at the moment writing big article for work but I'll be back before Ep3 starts, stay tuned :)

I've seen it.
That can't be right. You're either telling me that Gerold Hightower, Arthur Dayne, and Oswell Whent aren't members of the Kingsguard or that they aren't in the show at all.
And that shit just can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

Those generals are not this general, unfortunately.
Let it go, user.

Well, we have to wait to see D&D's shitty explanation of why they wear Targaryen armors instead of Kingsguard's ones

I hate this show.

I remember how you got BTFO by fellow "old and superior /GoT/ threads" posters two or three threads back.

They could be, but you allow the waifufags to stay.

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

What can I do to stop them? I have no power here. I've been where you are and their autism was greater than my own.

Those "posters" were maisiefags themselves claiming to be in the board during that time.

Dubs of knowing nothing

Yes, I'm here 24/7, you exposed me.

Sup 4chan

There was a poll some threads ago about giving waifufags the boot, but "neutrals" (le both sides are annoying) allowed them to win.

I doubt a similar poll will be launched.

While tiresome, I just hide the maisie sperg posts. It was easier when they used to tripfag, but know they are so dense they post anonymously just to seek sick validation.

I suggest you to do the same.

Dubs of you will be happy on /waifuist/ or /maisie/

Places where you can indulge in endless threads devoted to how much you love Maisie, where you can post all your images, and you will can talk with enthusiasts who share your taste.

They like being obnoxious cunts though, just wait and see

But I do. Those are the posts praising D&D.

But why would they do that when they can boost Holla Forums's ranking in the top 25?

How can I ruin threads I founded along with my friends?
I can, just look at the previous threads where I was the first one to point that Jon's "big" line this season is a recycled S3 material. There should be someone to oppose the senseless parroting of Linda's vlog autism, or otherwise the threads get boring and die out quickly. You know, like "good ol' /GoT". I'm doing this for you!

Why do we keep posting this bitch again?

You know some of us have read the books and formulated our own opinions, right? But if I ever have the same complaints she does, then I'm parroting them. Because it's impossible for two people to reach similar conclusions.

This, got called a lindafag because I thought the empire line felt out of place

It's like, 3 or 4 autists, tops.

Don't even get me started on the idea that you can "found" a fucking general thread on an imageboard.
How egocentric and deluded can you get?

I've making the Live Thread compilations in honor of everyone around here. That's not enough contribution?

Congrats, you screencapped a few posts and tossed them into a .jpg. Do you want an medal for peerless OC contribution or something?

And this is what everyone should keep in mind

Maisie a best :)

Most of us have, I believe. Some just like it more than the others, and some people dare to not kiss GRRM's ass all the time.

Linda is a legit part of any GoT thread, that's without discussion. But it was kind of cute how no one complained about the empire line for two days, but once her video got posted, it suddenly became a hot topic.

I hope you'll make another compilation tomorrow :) Although this #LIVE is off to a bad start, unfortunately.

No user, look how non cancerous he is! He is contributing!

You fucking moron, not everyone watches the episodes live. I torrent them a day later

I don't like this thread for sure. Now I'll depart, expect my return in 23 and a half hours

/got/ is just as yours as it is ours, no one owns it. But sorry if we take some credit for getting /got/ off the ground.

You've said this before, and I'll tell you again: I did, motherfucker. I did it right when he fucking said it.

I knew about BO's announcement. He thought that could stopped you from sperging in other threads.

I suggest you should sperging somewhere else

If only you know how to restrain yourself and see

Nope, there were threads without maisieposting during season 5. The season ended and you come.

The day I see one single /GoT/ thread free of your sperging I will believe on your words, but again, you can't restrain yourself.

You seem to think you "founded" the threads, but you don't, stop making history revisionism.

Then why you make such painful posting choices? Please just watch how TWD coralfags sperg and you realize how annoying it is.

Have some hindsight and think twice before posting, that is the only thing I ask from you.

Maisieposting will never be a funny meme, but again you have no self-restrain, so this is going to be on deaf ears.

At least you tried to be civilized and try to expose your point with some respect. I respect that, but not your waifu love posts

Holy fucking arrogance, your post reeks of reddit.

Bye :) Hopefully there will be some content for you to work with tomorrow, but it doesn't look good. >mfw got work to do and got engaged in cancerous metaposting instead

they could be if the show was anything like it used to be

well, Dany was always shit but at least Emilia Clarke didn't have double chin

>we seriously think we are the reason there's a general thread about one of the most popular shows airing on television

the reason why this thread shouldn't be called Live

I will be in /got/ while the episode airs (watching it on TV so not in stream chats), really have to go now though.

If by sperging you mean metaposting such as this, then you're right, I'm later ashamed of every single post like that and I can promise not to restrain from that, starting now. If you mean Maisieposting, it's not going to go away, I'm afraid. Everyone (including me) should realize it's "posting about /got/" that hinders discussion, not some GoT actress pics.

the reason why this thread shouldn't be called Live
Wat

Did post get through?

(Me)
*promise to restrain
Haha

Nobody but you Maisiefags give a single fuck about the actors and actresses in this show. Not to nearly the same extent you do.

Sorry for the flood fix your site hotwheels

You got it backwards. the correct answer is "Everyone (including me) should realize it's some GoT actress pics that hinders discussion, not posting about /got/".

Bookfags and Showfags at least discuss about what they don't like about GRRM story and plot and HBO adaptation, but
"Maisielegs. Thoughts?" is what you call "metaposting".

Unless you can explain me how "Maisielegs. Thoughts?" will be a decisive part in GoT or ASOAIF plot. That's derailing.

But those legs are vital to Arya's character arc user, can't you see?

After she gets her eyesight back they will remove her legs in the next step of her training.

Here's a fun topic: Are D&D homophobes or SJWs?

spotted the self-impotant redditor

They are jews who try to get all the money they can by pandering to any demographic, even those that are completely opposite. That's how you end with grrrl power and rape in the same episode.

Cancerous cuckchanners who themselves yell around that they came here in september without shame, and when you point that out they go "But Ser Gifmaker has always been here" as if it somehow makes it okay.

Really don't get what you're trying to say mate

Wow, I was expecting more discourse before we got to the right answer.

Oh God I want to nut inside that so badly.

user, you should be using condoms when you engage in sexual intercourse.

He's trying to say the waifufags claim the be sole authors of the /GoT/ threads here, but they're wrong

Stop being retarded.

Hell no, I wanna empty myself inside that. The more she cries, the harder I get. The more she struggles, the deeper I push. The more she shivers, the faster I hump.

is that Darth Maul?

Well that and they came in september 2015, which is pretty damning on its own.

Almost. Is Joe CHILL from Batman Begins

this tbh

exactly

Was >>326939 deleted by the poster or the janitors of the boars?

for real I love me some creampies though

We all do, user. We all do.

Some of her for (You) :)

Honestly, why keep watching then? If I start disliking a show (Vikings, Breaking Bad, Black Sails etc.) I just drop it, no hard feelings. What's the motivation to get pissed off every week when there's plenty of other media to consume out there?

The actor somehow looks more menacing without all the CGI and make-up.

That's the face of a man who's about to bean you in the face with a nailed baseball bat for walking into his meth trailer.

Meanwhile

Probably saving them just for necessary occasions. What exactly would be the point of "40 foot tall ladder made of fire and vanishing", except looking silly? Presence of magic in Qarth was already established by the warlock, Pryat Pee or something. He would be less threatening if some random street performer could do that same.

Some more diversity (as much as Holla Forums gets triggered by the word) would be a welcome change, on the other hand. Eastern empires (Essos) were historically more diverse than European (Westeros), I believe, and GoT doesn't capture that. Why complaining about

black Areo then though? If they want to change characters to black people, isn't a big guy bodyguard a fitting role? Some other show have forced black characters in much more prominent roles.

Because it's still fun.

Show didn't have the Tysha reveal.

Nah, that's the merchant in the post apocalypse shantytown. He's not sure if you are there to try to rob him or trade with him.

oh, I forgot about that.

Do you hate it though? Because some Anons seem to continue watching for the sole purpose of getting angry.

(Checked)
Well, there was no mention of her in S2, S3 or S4, should they have just namedropped her after three years?

To show that magic is way more common in Essos than in Westeros, to the point that even random street magicians do it for money?
And if they were really saving then for "necessary occasions", then why did they shit the bed during the House of the Undying so hard? What should have been a downright psychedelic experience is just so mundane and boring in comparison.

it's not like it was one of the defining moments of his life or anything

Towards the end of season four they had that conversation between Jaime and Tyrion over Orson Lannister smashing beetles (metaphorically referring to the perceived capriciousness of the gods in deciding who lives and dies as Tyrion is about have his trial by combat).

I suppose if they wanted to they could've replaced that conversation with having the Tysha revelation. They would've had enough time to quickly explain the context to casual show watchers.

That doesn't sound right, haha.

My thoughts exactly, even mentioned it as a rare example of well done magic in ASOIAF in some previous "fantasy elements" discussion. A bad sequence in the worst season of GoT, ruining a great chapter. Their failure to capture the atmosphere (or meaning, or anything) of that still doesn't make their omission of street magicians a bad choice.
I haven't noticed no teleporting wizards in Westeros. If it's too common and not ambiguous at all, viewers will stop being intrigued and start questioning if this show is for adults.
Coincidence?

Seriously, it's a good suggestion. That's the way it should have been done, because →
Not that the "khuuu" scene was all that bad in my opinion, but Tysha would add more depth to Tyrion.

jesus christ don't even remind me of that shit. was one of the biggest letdowns in the entire show, not even exaggerating.

cringe sneks did it 3 weeks ago

No, but really though, they fucked up Jon and Dany's stories extra hard in Season 2.

I wouldn't say that. I am invested in the story and I really want to know what happens. But I have pretty low expectations for the book and show at this point, and D&D have a tendency to fuck things up with tumblr type nonsense.

So I gain enjoyment from making fun of the stupid stuff, but holding out hope there are things that are awesome. Hardholme was fantastic last season. It was kind of the only thing that was, but I liked it.

You don't, many people don't actually, but in general it's a good indication of public response. The ratings were rising during the entirety of S2, but probably in vain expectations of some more material similiar to S1. The Dany storyline of S2 was the single worst plot in GoT, with the exception of Dorne perhaps. It could be summed up in one picture

S2 was the lowest point of D&D

What are you supposed to do when the reply box just freezes with "Posted" for two minutes?

you kill yourself

If you like Dany you should off yourself tbh

This is a good topic. Are you going to buy it? Watching 10 hours of television takes no effort, even if it's bad, but reading 800+ pages of TWOW with a big chance of it being really bad is a more significant investment.

They did a great job with the scene of the White Walkers attacking the Wildling village. I hope they can keep up that level of quality as the White Walkers become a serious threat to the realm and start impacting the plots of the major characters.

Imagine a White Walker army with giants and mammoths

Not today

Am I the only one who thinks that Ice Maul was underwhelming?

Wouldnt count on it, wouldnt count on zombie mammoths or frost spiders either.

yourfavecharacterisproblematic.tumblr.com/

thanks maisiefags

I think so. I have all the others and the World Book.

But GRRM is totally stuck, and every book up to this point has been build up to the awesomely awesome war for everything. The payoff is so high I'm not sure he can get there, and GRRM is notorious delivering deflated resolutions: Robb and Joffrey never meet in combat, Tywin dies on the shitter, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsay slipped on a puddle of piss and broke his neck before the Battle of Ice, for example.

Good old /GoT/ from S5 is back, hurray! That's what metaposters wanted all the time!

Spoilers have already been posted, and if even half of them are right, then the next episode is going to be insultingly predictable anyway.
Thanks, D&D.

I am watching it because I finish what I started. It's the same reason why I continued to watch the last seasons of Dexter even though the show was unsalvageable at this point.

The show also might give some insight on things that will happen in the book ha ha grrm will never finish that shit, but really this doesn't matter since they changed some storylines so drastically that they dont even remind me of each other.

Same here, but after ADWD I have no trust in him left, for all the reasons you listed and some more. What was the point of SEVEN (!!) goddamn books when he obviously had no ending in mind? Just to waste time before making some actual writing decisions? TWOW has a theoretical potential, he has all the buildup possible just like you said, but his delivery has been stagnating for some time.
Wouldn't even feel bad for pirating PDF or something, honestly. Who am I kidding, will pre-order

Will Olly die tonight?

Why do you feel the need to let everyone know how special you are for mostly posting off-topic shit and avatarfagging? I think there are other sites where you can discuss your hideous waifu and whatnot

Jesus fucking Christ go back to reddit normalfag scum

Apparently he's getting hung.

Thin Kelly C has 1950s rollerskates, just like the hobgoblin.

My very last metapost today, I promise. Sorry for breaking the promise I made earlier to some user today.

Left for two and half hours today, /got/ had 20 posts meanwhile, half of that waifuposts by the way (not that there's anything wrong with them, of course). Came back, tried to get some discussion going, and we have new on-topic replies. Stop questioning other people's contribution and start contributing yourself, user.
That's how user refered to the dead threads before /got/ started, not my invention. /GoT/ is dead, this is /got/.

Wew lad

This → , along with Thorne, Marsh and Warvick.
That's what I called a missed opportunity.

Just look how much fun she's having!

Is there any chance he will be influenced by the show plots? Maybe not in TWOW, but in the last one, if it ever comes out.

superior rollerskates coming through.

ONE HOUR FAG/GOT/S

You see, this right here is the problem with you faggots. I have been posting all day because I'm perfectly able to discuss on-topic stuff and tell retards to fuck off. However, I don't avatarfag like you do because I'm not desperately trying become some kind of thread celebrity or whatever because this isn't a fucking forum. You on the other hand immediatly think that I just shitpost about waifufags and contribute nothing whatsoever because I don't slap a name or an avatar to my posts. That's how anyone who isn't a newfag can spot the reddit in you.

Now fuck off

Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3 “Oathbreaker”

Preview

That's why Bravo Nolan cast him as the murderer of Bruce Wayne's parents

see

MUUAHHH THE BEETLES

Fuck off reddit, I bet you think its only two or three anons telling you to fuck off.

imdb.com/name/nm0104114/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Damn, I thought you were making it up
Anybody else?

You should

The thing is I think he has (and had) an ending in mind: he isn't Ronald D Moore with BSG (thank God). He just kept meandering. The original plan was one book, then three, then five, then seven, and now his editor thinks eight is likely.

The issue is that Martin's writing style is as a 'pantser' as opposed to a 'plotter' like JK Rowling. Both have advantages and disadvantages: Rowling had a tight story with everything mapped out, but couldn't adapt to changes. She admits Ron and Hermione worked better in the outline than in the finished product, but she couldn't change things because of the foreshadowing she had done throughout the novels.

Martin on the other hand can turn on a dime to introduce amazing shit, like the entire novel Storm of Swords with things like the Viper and the Mountain or the Red Wedding. The problem is he writes without knowing how he'll get to his intended plot point, so he winds up writing forty thousand words about Damphair and a Kingsmoot.

But Winds of Winter is where all the threads he's been splitting up need to come together, and that's really fucking hard to do, especially when Conan wants you to go on and people are offering money for a World Book, and you have great ideas for Dunk and Egg, and the Targaryen Civil War, etc.

In GRRM books, they are portrayed like Twilight vampires, being "handsome" and shit. D&D make them uglier just to show how evil they are

Who would post all the Maisies then? Lord Commander Sir Gifmaker alone? There's only so much one man can do.

Would you prefer Twilight vampires?

Who are you trying to fool? You can't. Any Maisie you post is a metapost. Stop making such empty promises.

They're not Twilight vampires, they're ice fae. Come on, man, it's a pretty blatant comparison.

I would prefer the way the book described them yes, not only does their depiction in the show confuse the showfags its also a really lazy way to portray evil.

streams that work?

Pale beautiful people who hides from the sunlight. Of course GRRM was describing ice fae, but the fatso that wrote Twilight was doing the same.

Still you get the idea

Here user

I don't remember the Others ever being afraid of sunlight. Like, metaphorically afraid of fire and all that shit, yeah, but I don't think that stops them from walking around during the day.

There are a lot of characters from Bravo Nolan's Batman

Damn it.
was intended for

This is my first and only meta-post in a /got/:

Maisiefags are cancerous tripfriends e-celeb with no real justification for a proper imageboard? Of course they are.

But this is Holla Forums, its not a proper imageboard, the home of cancer. They got banned eons ago from your moderated Holla Forums in halfchan and other fancy places, and made a home for themselves here.

What gives you the right to come bother them when you can still have your 'serious user' threads on every other chan? I loathe their bullshit, but I'm not an asshole and I know they have nowhere else to play and I do have.

This board was created for and by bad posters.

Nobody should post the Maisies

What is the editor smoking? Haha :)
Maybe the absolute conclusion, but it doesn't strike me had even faintest idea how to get there. Did he plan to leave Dany in Essos for five books at least? "He writes without knowing how he'll get to his intended plot point" seems like a severe understatement regarding the ASOIAF structure.
That was 15 years ago, is there any evidence of this in the last two books?
GRRM had his story outlined as a trilogy originally and maybe it should have stayed that way

Tormund says they use fires to keep them at bay when they camp and that they only come at night. Further, its only when the fires go out die to rain or intense cold that people get attacked and turned into wights by the morning.

They don't like fire or the sun in a very real sense, or at least that's the belief of the Wildings who have been running from them.

What a terrible excuse.

Thanks

Stop being a "neutral", encourage the waifufags to build their own board, just like /bane/ did

Oh.
Well, I guess I concede to your autism.

Hothead detected

And what is your excuse to not go post elsewhere?

There are at least 6 other Holla Forums boards on the internet with more posters than here, why should they?

Be creative with you accusations fam

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

I'm pretty sure Dany wound up staying in Muh Reeen because GRRM wanted to soap box about the Iraq War and how occupation is bad. But in doing so he made Mereen a fucking morass of stupid shit and he had no idea how to get out of it.

He also had his 'five year' gap thing he wanted to do initially, but it got fucked up because Stannis wound up in the North and Cersei was ruling King's Landing with Tywin dead on the shitter. He knew neither of those things could go on for five years.

They already out
Do you feel in charge?

/thread

Because I don't want to.
What a horrible line of reasoning.

Because they will be happy in board where they can indulge in their obsession

33 MINUTES FAGGOTS

You blew it, son.

I said that work

Not in the show they aren't. Maybe wights.

How?

Your reasoning is that you ought to ruin the fun of others for your own pleasure, make this Holla Forums exactly like all the others, instead of typing another number in your address bar.

They enjoy being in Holla Forums, with varied subjects, with people with different obsessions who are not only maisie or waifus. Outwise they would have created their own board long ago. This is what makes this Holla Forums unlike the others, you can just go to others without it.

Make 28 more posts quickly, Anons, we need a #LIVE thread that is actually a #LIVE thread :)

If by that you mean they enjoy being avatarfags and talk about everything from one actress' personal life to what they did at work today, then yes, I agree.

(Me)

At times I feel cheated by the changes, deprived from the original work being on screen.

But then I think that the character is not inconsistent on the show, it works on his own, and has things the one on the book does not.

Just have to learn to compartimentalize and enjoy both versions.

Wisdom

On the show anything can happen. Bastards can murder a crown prince and take over a Kingdom.

So how about adjusting those two storylines instead of dropping the gap? It would have benefitted the entire story immensely.

Its a fun thing, you don't get to do it in any other Holla Forums board. Your point?

Part of being a cancerous tripfriend, no other chan allows it, a lot of people enjoy it, and only indoctrinated 4chan kids freak out over it. Do you walk around with your guy fawkes mask?

Do you mean Ramsay and Roose? That's just for a while though, maybe couple of weeks and with the support of Karstarks, who are pretty edgy themselves.

Lmao, "elite" posters BTFO

I want Ramsay to fuck me hard. I want to be his FemReek

I find CIA cute too.

This stream starts at 10:15 EST, and actually works, with minimal lag, stuttering, and reddit autism.

cytu.be/r/JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP

I think he would be great friends with Kylo Ren.

yeah, cool "le everything le cuckchan did was wrong XDDD" meme but you aren't fooling anyone you fucking newfag redditor.

Tripfags and avatarfags should be gassed

anyone got that image with links for streams? thanks anons

Who could blame you?

Its not wrong, it is just STILL THERE. If you think its right, you are welcome to it.

see

That's a big hoodie.

Toplel, is this really him?

kek, looks like him

He has yet to become the alpha that is the Joffster.

For a girl.

thanks friend, found it :)

Hope you guys have a comfy couch or bed or seat to watch the show from :)

4 minutes till nnnnnnn

STREAM WHERE?????

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

drop the fucking emoticons jesus christ