Why does Holla Forums hate Key & Peele so much?

Why does Holla Forums hate Key & Peele so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not funny.

But I love Key & Peele.

I bet both their mothers are Jewish.

Because their sketches are funny for ten seconds but go on for ten minutes.

They are okay. Some hits and some misses. They aren't Dave Chapelle.

Because all their sketches center around Afrocentric bullshit?

why are American half-castes always so obsessed with their minority identity? even white Americans have excruciatingly-detailed geneologies explaining how they're 1/16th Irish and 1/4 German &c&c

NIGGERS

and they are not funny

because they're mediocre

I don't remember Holla Forums going on temper tantrums over Key and Peele, only over capeshit.

They're alright I guess.

They are dirty niggers.

all the good shit is on youtube

that's why the show got axed

they did themselves in

If they're wanting to talk about differences in their family for some story it can make sense as it's something many Americans could relate to.

Blacks typically like to have every joke be afrocentric because the juxtaposition of black identity with civilized life seems hilarious to many of them. You can look at Dave Chappele's rant about being asked to wear a dress for a skit once to see how worked up they get just over being the butt of a joke (SNL has had guys in skirts constantly for gags). Since blacks want to avoid being the butt of a joke the main things they end up joking about are, people being racist against blacks, blacks being super macho/masculine, blacks doing a lot of drugs/crime, and blacks acting like pussies.

Because I can't stand the smug, ignorant bullshit of liberals (let alone black liberals) who think that after 70,000 years of evolution in wildly different environments, East Asians, Southern Asians, Western Europeans, and Sub-Saharan Africans are, of course wildly different biologically from the neck down (from bone density to proportion of fast twitch muscle to hip width), are all equally gifted from the neck up. Ignore those huge differences in brain size and skull morphology, even though brain size is consistently correlated with intelligence. This fundamental delusion constantly permeates their comedy as all blacks only perform at an inferior level, not because their ancestors evolved for dozens of millenia in an environment which did not significantly reward or require high intelligence, but because whites are just meanies to non-whites (except for Asians and Jews, when it comes to those two groups which consistently score higher on IQ tests, whites forget to be racist against them.) This victim mentality of "all discrepancies in performance are due to discrimination and natural ability and choice has nothing to do with it" permeates the thinking of liberal comedians, especially non-whites, and it's fucking insufferable. When these liberal faggots take their incomprehensible views on race for granted, I feel like I'm Richard Dawkins watching a debate between two "esteemed" adherents of The Cult of The Pink Pony on whether or not Mormons are the true descendants of Odin and his maid Helga, or if it's actually the black Israelites who trace their lineage back to Helga and a black Pharaoh who built the first heavier-than-air aircraft in 30,000 BC, it's infuriating and exasperating and I can't take enjoyment in what they say on other topics because I know how fucking retarded they are.

formatting this wall of text so i can actually read it

Because I can't stand the smug, ignorant bullshit of liberals (let alone black liberals) who think that after 70,000 years of evolution in wildly different environments, East Asians, Southern Asians, Western Europeans, and Sub-Saharan Africans are, of course wildly different biologically from the neck down (from bone density to proportion of fast twitch muscle to hip width), are all equally gifted from the neck up.

Ignore those huge differences in brain size and skull morphology, even though brain size is consistently correlated with intelligence. This fundamental delusion constantly permeates their comedy as all blacks only perform at an inferior level, not because their ancestors evolved for dozens of millenia in an environment which did not significantly reward or require high intelligence, but because whites are just meanies to non-whites (except for Asians and Jews, when it comes to those two groups which consistently score higher on IQ tests, whites forget to be racist against them.) This victim mentality of "all discrepancies in performance are due to discrimination and natural ability and choice has nothing to do with it" permeates the thinking of liberal comedians, especially non-whites, and it's fucking insufferable.

When these liberal faggots take their incomprehensible views on race for granted, I feel like I'm Richard Dawkins watching a debate between two "esteemed" adherents of The Cult of The Pink Pony on whether or not Mormons are the true descendants of Odin and his maid Helga, or if it's actually the black Israelites who trace their lineage back to Helga and a black Pharaoh who built the first heavier-than-air aircraft in 30,000 BC, it's infuriating and exasperating and I can't take enjoyment in what they say on other topics because I know how fucking retarded they are.

The few sketches I've seen from them are funny.

Because they're liberals and they're niggers.

/thread

Cumskin status = triggered

You cucks are so easy.

Because I can't stand the smug, ignorant bullshit of liberals (let alone black liberals) who think that after 70,000 years of evolution in wildly different environments, East Asians, Southern Asians, Western Europeans, and Sub-Saharan Africans are, of course wildly different biologically from the neck down (from bone density to proportion of fast twitch muscle to hip width), are all equally gifted from the neck up.

Ignore those huge differences in brain size and skull morphology, even though brain size is consistently correlated with intelligence. This fundamental delusion constantly permeates their comedy as all blacks only perform at an inferior level, not because their ancestors evolved for dozens of millenia in an environment which did not significantly reward or require high intelligence, but because whites are just meanies to non-whites (except for Asians and Jews, when it comes to those two groups which consistently score higher on IQ tests, whites forget to be racist against them.) This victim mentality of "all discrepancies in performance are due to discrimination and natural ability and choice has nothing to do with it" permeates the thinking of liberal comedians, especially non-whites, and it's fucking insufferable.

When these liberal faggots take their incomprehensible views on race for granted, I feel like I'm Richard Dawkins watching a debate between two "esteemed" adherents of The Cult of The Pink Pony on whether or not Mormons are the true descendants of Odin and his maid Helga, or if it's actually the black Israelites who trace their lineage back to Helga and a black Pharaoh who built the first heavier-than-air aircraft in 30,000 BC, it's infuriating and exasperating and I can't take enjoyment in what they say on other topics because I know how fucking retarded they are.

They're 10x the comedians that whiny racist bitch Dave Chapelle is.

Reuploaded and Capped.

When was Dave Chapelle racist?

has it right

The first season was pretty funny, the jokes were original and it almost filled the void of sketch comedy that hasn't been any good since Chapelle's Show or Mr. Show.

However, season two was almost literally the SAME sketches as the first. Same "football players with stupid names", same "teacher thinks everyone has black names", same "Can't call my women a bitch" sketches as the year previous.

What's worse, is that stupid 20-somethings had the audacity to tell me this shit was better than Chapelle's show.

Name me one Key & Pelle sketch on par with Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood stories, the Mad Real world or Clayton Bigsby. Protip: you can't And yet, I have to hear from a bunch of hipsters how revolutionary this show is.

You mistake "comedian" for "Comedy actor". And your also wrong because Dave Chapelle is both a better stand up comic and comedic actor than Peele and a better stand up comic than Key.

Pls be my boyfriend

Whitest Kids was funny.

I'm sure they've done one or two amusing sketches, but overall I just don't care for their mediocre half-black bullshit.

This is you.

Pick one.

what's up with all the scatposting recently?

i hate that fucking show so much. fucking camera stupidity with the moving around constantly. what a shit gimmick

Jealous cumskins crying like bitches.

anyone have that video of them getting constantly booed during a comedy show?

Pajeet is over here trying to force his cumskin meme because /n/ isn't falling for it.
Posting shit pics gives him the biggest hardon, so he goes away and faps for a little while whenever he sees one.

The reddit generation.

Makes sense

Please see

fuck you its a great show

camera gimmick and everything

no amount of good writing (and yes the writing is fantastic) can make up for making me physically ill if i watch it on a big screen tv

Smug overly leftist race baiting humor.

Since when was ever sucking Obama's dick ever funny?

Some of their sketches are gold but even the good ones go on for way too long. Unfortunately most of them aren't good anyways and end up being pretty forced.

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL]

The Manly Tears sketch had me in stitches fam.

those are some ugly nigger animals

>>>/normies/
>>>/oven/

are you from cuckchan or reddit?

nice try, redditor

>>>/reddit/

>>>/redchanit/

They are not funny. Only a handful of chuckles.

>>>/normies/

First season was sorta funny, but at times the skits dragged on for a little bit too long, not too bad, but enough to sorta kill the joke

The subsequent seasons completely fucking killed any humor the original skits in S1 might have had, they were longer, they played the same danm punchline 5 times each fucking skit until it was nauseating to even listen to, not to mention all the "but we dindu nuffin"-ing throught the show

Dave Chappelle is a nigger, but he's a nigger that acknowledges the stupid as shit his people does, and doesn't try to justify it

Key and Peele are mixed faggots that make all the jokes at the expense of race but call anyone against them racists

oh also the "black republicans" skit, wasn't funny to begin with, yet they kept doing it, somehow its not racist to generalize a group of people if they have different opinions than you.

This guy makes the most sense to me. Just about every other post here is an overreaction in one direction or the other.

I don't hate them, but they never feel like they're playing different characters in their skits or even in their movie.
They got a chuckle out of me when they were new, I guess.

I remember on old 4 chan Holla Forums,this theory of intelligence correlating to brain size was disproven because of how big latino's brains are.

This reminded me of Black Jesus. Is that still going? That was halfway decent. obvious sage for off-topic

No, IQ correlates ~0.45 with brain size when the method of measuring brain size is an MRI.
Anyways…
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm