Between Krampus and Force Awakens, I left the theater after seeing Krampus feeling like I saw a more enjoyable movie...

Between Krampus and Force Awakens, I left the theater after seeing Krampus feeling like I saw a more enjoyable movie. A fucking low budget B-movie was fucking better than Star Wars.

At least when they bragged about practical effects, they didn't just mean "Oh, we did it in the first act, and then just used CGI for the rest, cause goddamn that shit is expensive."

Krampus is a really beautiful looking movie. Haven't seen TFA and never will.

nice blog post

Thank you, I aim to please. Donate to my Patreon.

Krampus was great, all around.

Fuck off back to your shitposting/youtube shilling threads, some of us like talking about movies.

Yeah, well stop it. You aren't supposed to do that here.

how silly of me. please continue this important thread

Kill yourself

WTF is everyone here now 15 years old?
Yeah Krampus is ok for a kid flick, but if you're sitting there watching it, saying "yeah I'm really enjoying this nonsense"… hmmm.

not sayin much

Star Wars was shit.

Krampus was shit too, and only slightly better.

Both failed overall in their endeavors.

the less blacks a movie has the better it usually is

probably someway to chart this im sure

if there's a jew tracker, i'm sure there's a black tracker.

you could say this about anything.

No, I don't think so.

You should've been here during Christmas. We had a lot of fun Krampus threads. That movie was just infinitely good and had plenty of heart and hard work put into it.

The movie was good because of the writing, acting, directing and the great blend of both traditional and modern special effects. Creating a movie that truly feels like its alive.

eh i guess its a shitty troll wanting people to waste their time and not the shill who was advertising the shitty movie for real back then

fuck off

Holla Forums shill plz. At least try not to sound retarded.

Finally, as it was meant to be seen.

You forgot to sage btw.