/got/ general

CIA edition
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

depositfiles.com/files/wlqbm6un7
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-3-oathbreaker/
watchersonthewall.com/kit-harington-reveals-jon-snows-post-resurrection-state-mind/
time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for that total shit renly getting what he deserved

The first one who posts Maisie gets on my ship

Second for best character not in he show

Second for quality writing giving characters what they deserve.

I'll be a big guy

For you

If you're being sarcastic, it's not working, because most people in this series really do get what they have coming.

That's a lot of speed for a Maisieposter

You beat me to the Big Guy ship!

>>>/waifuist/

You better step up your game next time buttslut

There is still room for you

You're right about that, but the implication was the cheap manner Gurm wrote his lazy ass out of the Stannis/Renly situation. One of the first signs of what's comming in AFFC/ADWD in otherwise almost perfect fantasy trilogy.

I don't see what's cheap about it.
Shit's magic, yo. Maybe Renly should have brought a magician of his own instead of assembling the goddamn Power Rangers.

Do you think Jon Snow was in the wolf the whole time he was dead and knows what was going on? Will the writers forget about his warging?

Penetration by a big black guy?

Nah. The only warg will be Bran. The others won't get the ability. Mark my words

Made me laugh, thanks for the webm

So she is not a liar anymore? Also it's a shame that Craig Ferguson never interviewed her in The Late Late Show

Why is she so perfect?

Pretty sure arya will, thats the whole point of the her being blind storyline

Renly BTFO

Unfortunately, Maisie is never to be trusted again

You can't imagine what I would do just to witness this. Do you think she would play along with his flirty game?

That was absolutely Shakespearean, bravo, user, bravo.

It would be perfect opportunity to include that, but no indication of it happening so far and she was already invited back to House of Black and White, if I understood correctly, so this is possibility too →

I don't think he was warging while he was dead. In one of those "inside the episode"s D&D just said that each Stark child had a special connection to their direwolf, so apparently Ghost sensed that he was coming back to life.

The direwolves are supposed to represent something about each Stark child. The fact that Nymeria is "lost who knows where" parallels Arya's character arc seeing as she's the same way. Most people have no idea where she is or if she's even alive. Ghost was the runt of the litter, the same way Jon was a bastard and outlier from the rest of the family. Robb's direwolf died like he did, trapped. Sansa's was unfairly treated, like she has been passed from psychopath to psychopath.

So that would make it completely filler, blegh

Yeah, in the books.
There's no time for that fantasy bullshit in the show.

Sansa has it the best out of all Starks and the bitch still complains.

Why didn't they compress her entire storyline into S5? Instead of all the floor sweeping scenes and endless House of B&W "atmospheric" shots they could have included Meryn Trant murder AND the blind storyline in it. She could have been on her way to Westeros by now.

That's not Tommen.

/thread

lel

Tommen is not nice, he is just autistic. I bet he fucks his cats and his whole character is a commentary on furries.

Knowing GRRM, this wouldn't be a surprise.

Yeah Tommen is a "nice guy" alright

Look, there is the guy! So he is a fellow actor! That means maybe they just partied together

Tommen is the opposite of joffrey, he lets everyone walk over him and doesnt do anything on his own accord

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Now that I think about it, why didn't Tywin arrange a marriage between Sansa and Tommen instead of Tyrion?

If I'm not mistaken, Tywin's plan for Tyrion-Sansa was for them to marry, wait until the winter is over and everyone in the north is dead or too tired to fight after the whole Bolton debacle and put a Lannister-Stark heir in Winterfell, effectively securing the north for a long time. Considering that winter can last for 6 years at least, giving enough time for Tommen to grow up, is there anny logical reason not to marry him to Sansa? If they had they would have ended up in a wonderful position. Why marry her to your unlikable deformed son? He will be a dwarf no matter how many years pass, unlike Tommen, who will grow up to be a pretty decent guy from what we have seen in the books.

But of course, once Jeoffrey died this could be a problem since there's no Lannister-Tyrell alliance Cersei can fuck with and there's no way to move the plot forward to DUDE DRAGONS LMAO

Reminder that GRRM is a fucking hack

Tommen is like, 8.
I really hate that they aged up everyone in the show. It's not the actor's faults or anything, most of them are pretty good at what they do. It's just harder to excuse Tommen being so beta or Dany being such a slut when they're almost adults.
Shit, Kit is 29. He's fucking twice as old as Jon Snow, jesus christ.

more pls

Well, if Tyrion marries Sansa, then he has to eventually move to Winterfell.
Thousands of miles away from Tywin.

It may sound like I'm joking, but I'm presenting this as a serious motivating factor for Tywin.

he kinda looks like a mafia boss

So they have him written as an 8 year old for the show too? Why have margeary seduce him then? I get winning over his heart by giving him a kitten but the whole sex thing doesnt work

Well yeah, Tywin hates Tyrion, but he's a pragmatist over all other things. There are better ways to dispose of a son, ala Randyll Tarly for example

But Tyrion is a Lannister. He's better than everyone else, even if he is a dwarf.

I ain't never seen a mafia boss with a neckbeard

Yeah, but he's a pretty poor choice for being lord over half the fucking realm. Even if Tywin didn't want to marry Sansa to a Lannister not from the main branch (he, his siblings and their offspring), he still has Tommen. It's just stupid.

But then he can use Tommen as a bargaining chip later.
You're forgetting the main reason they married Sansa off in the first place - she started her period. The reason Tyrion was married to her over Tommen is because Tyrion, being a grown sort off ass man, is fully capable of impregnating a fertile teenager, while Tommen's prepubescent shota dick could not.
Tywin didn't expect Tyrion to deviate from the plan.

wow rude

Even Ned told her that's what she's supposed to do. All noble ladies are supposed to stand by their husbands and she was bethrothed to the future king. Sansa does start off the story as a spoiled brat (which is why I enjoy her character because she develops so much from that), but that was pretty understandable.

Ever since she left King's Landing, whenever someone brings up Tyrion and starts insulting him she goes out of her way to defend him and mention how good he was to her. She also helped him at the Purple Wedding when Joffrey was mocking him in front of everyone.

Even though the Red Wedding was a setback in their relationship, I think Sansa developed an admiration for Tyrion and could see how good of a man he was despite his family.

I think that's the reason, but not in the way you're thinking.

Tywin is a smart mother fucker and knows that someone offing Joffrey's crazy ass was a very real possibility, so Tommen was essentially a back up plan. If he married Sansa to Tommen, it would mean a Stark would be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms AND the Lannister-Tyrell alliance would fall apart AND there wouldn't be a Lanister married to a Stark ruling over Winterfell. Sansa's important as the Key to the North, but she's useless if she isn't actually in Winterfell ruling it and pacifying the Northerners.

I am the Rudeness God, Brotha
When men see my posts, they pray

But they had no immediate need of the baby. Tywin said that the plan was to send Tyrion, Sansa and kid to the north after the end of the winter. And before you say it, no, it would be really stupid to get Sansa pregnant as soon as possible and then kill her immediatly after the baby is born because no one in the north would believe that this kid brought by the ugly dwarf is actually Ned Stark's grandson. The Lannisters need to wait until they can bring and show Sansa to everyone in the north lest Tyrion's son and his offspring be plagued by claims of illegitimacy till the end of time.

Synopsis (always vague) from episodes 4 and 5

What?
Are you serious? Having the baby is needed to secure the Lannister's claim to the north. Whether they actually need the kid to be shown off in 1, 5, or 10 years is irrelevant because as long as there isn't a Lannister-Stark heir to Winterfell wrapped up in diapers, someone could do exactly what happened and sweep the poor widow Sansa off to take part in nefarious plans.

So much Maisie
So little time

It was nice while it lasted

She doesn't go anywhere, she is still a spoiled brat, even more of in the show. In the books she is just Littlefinger's plaything who can't do anything right. She can\t even go five steps without angering anyone she shouldn't, like fucking with Robert for no reason.

"Stand by her husband" doesn't mean lying about the shit he did. It was obvious that he was a psycho and she couldn't get it, so most of her family paid for it.

poal.me/fzm9m8

WHO IS BEST GIRL?

I think you are forgetting about the little winter thingy, which will starve to death half the north anyway. It doesn't really matter if there are a thousand Lords of Winterfell and KINGZ IN DA NORFF in between, all that matter is the Lannister army coming with the Stark heir and fuckloads of food for everyone when spring comes. At least that's what Tywin would do given how intelligent he is. Instead, forced PLOT

I didn't say they needed to go north with the baby as soon as it popped out, dipshit.
If anything, it would be a better idea to keep the kid around in King's Landing during winter so you can give them some of that good old Lannister family indoctrination.

Ygritte it is then

I set it up so people could add answers

Huh neat, never noticed you could do that. Thanks user

Unless he is the son of, you know, the psychotic dwarf who hates his family?

Even if Tommen wasn't an option, to use Tyrion is just stupid. He has a lot of cousins who are of age to put a baby on Sansa's belly who don't have the downsides choosing Tyrion has. There's Devan, there's Kevan's and Genna's sons, all of which are either married or betrothed for political reasons by the end of the war to secure the Lannisters position, which is exactly what Sansa's marriage was about

Tyrion never wanted to tear apart the lannisters though, its not untill after he learns what tywin did to him that he wants to kill him.

You raise a logical, cognizant point. Pragmatically, that makes sense.
However, you are forgetting that none of those other Lannisters are his son. Everything Tywin Lannister has every done has been to boost him and his ego up as high as possible to give off an air that he's bigger and better than your average man. To that end, pawning the position of Warden of the North to another family member that isn't from his loins, it's like saying that person is on the same level as Tywin and his direct family.
Which is not allowed.

Over 9000 hours in Paint

He has thoughts of killing his father since book 1, but you are right about this. it's not until ADWD that he gets wet when thinking how is he going to fuck his family up

But he constantly belittles Tyrion, like putting him under the orders of Clegane instead of putting him in charge, and Tywin ony starts giving him more important tasks when Jaime is a prisoner of the Starks. Before that, he once put Tyrion in charge of the fucking sewers of Casterly Rock instead of, I don't know, taxes or something? And there certainly was someone in charge of taxes, and that person didn't come from his balls.

Anyway, I think we are both right, because the real problem here is that Martin's characters are inconsistent.

What time is it in the US?

There are multiple time zones in the US user

You know, even though I can't imagine how certain characters won't be raped in the circumstances they are in (Dany is in a barbarian horde, Asha is hated and is treated like shit by other captains because she is a woman and lost the protection of her father), I know that it will never end in that and instead we will see a oule of statist girls being fucked until they are dead. A damn shame.

I suppose. I always saw it as his reward for the Blackwater.

Arya is blind and she could be kidnapped and raped at any time in the last 2 episodes, unless the faceless guys protected her. Well, they obviously did that or the writers never thought of this. Anyway, she eluded that gruesome fate, for now…

how dare you

Fixed version

Why do people hate her so much? Easiest best tits and ass in the whole show.

This girl? Why?

Because she is best grill

Dany and Arya has mad plot armour, I'll buy into the "anyone can due if they act stupid" thing when one of them dies like a bitch to some nobody that they smack talked.

Because she's perfect.

She didn't die from that, did she?

I wish

BRAVO GRRM

who's sunset?

Is there anything degenerate that doesn't turn gurrm on?

No cuckoldry so far

m8

Is it really cuckoldry if your wife has always been fucking her brother and you're banging every whore and then some in the country because you did not get the wife you wanted in the first place?

Yes.

And that wasn't your average everyday cuckolding. That was incestuous cuckolding.

Yes, I mean it's not like he knew about it and he definitely wouldn't have allowed it to happen if he did, but he was tricked into raising children that were not his. He was an otherwise alpha character I guess you could say, seeing how he banged girls all across the seven kingdoms.

He was aware of his bastards wasn't he? I think deep down he knew none of those were his children but did not care for it because he was living the good life. Cersei was always making him spill his beans elsewhere when he was still touching her.

If he had even the slighest clue that Cersei had been cucking him, Tywin would have come to King's Landing to scrape the lion brains off the walls of the Red Keep.

In the first episode, they're in the Stark's great hall for a feast at Winterfell, and Robert is shown taking some wench onto his lap at the table and they show Cersei looking displeased at him. She was disgusted by him to the point that she didn't want to have his children but she also seemed to get irritated when he flirted around with whores instead. Maybe she just wishes he stayed the man she married instead of turning into a fat whoring drunk.

So she wishes he never got fat?

Yes, she was absolutely in love when she saw him for the first time. Guy was a death machine

And then he got drunk, gave it to her rough, whispered Lyanna and fell asleep.

She doesn't care that he's messing around, what she cares about is that he's doing it in public thus humiliating her.

Yeah, in the first season she says her wedding to him was one of the happiest days of her life. He used to be a handsome muscular warrior who had just become the king of Westeros. Tywin arranged the marriage for political reasons, but Cersei used to love him. It's just he never wanted her the way he wanted Lyanna, and she was resentful over that.

I was making a joke, he was still a whoring drunk when they got married.

this. the Lyanna fiasco fucked Robert up for life. Cersei's eternal asspain stems from the day she got married to her fantasy super badass prince charming only to have her expectations absolutely crushed, because Robert gave zero fucks about her from day one.

Tyrion got Sansa as his reward for the Battle of Blackwater.

Tommen was at the time destined to get Casterly Rock, and a marriage to the heir of Winterfell would not be practical, as the distance between the two would not allow them to rule both.

EP 3

The Wall:
Melissandre ask what did he saw while he was dead. Jon says nothing. Meli says that Stannis might not be Azor Ahai after all but Jon. He think this is very weird and understand nothing. Davos is freaking out, and ask what happen.

Everybody goes to the yard, "you are a god, etc…".

Sam:
On the boat, Sam is about to puke, they need to go to Sam house because Old Town don't allow chicks. His father is an asshole, but mom and sis are good people.

TOJ:
The conversation we know already. Dayne fucks everybody and beat Ned, but Howland kill Arthur in the back. A woman is screaming; Bran somehow scream Dad. Ned turn around but sees nothing. And the 3xEyeCrow says: "We will go back here another time"

Vaes Dorak
Apparently half chapter about telling that widows go there, the rules and so on, to Dany.

Meeren:
A woman with a sick child have info about the Harpy. Varys offers health and a ship full of silver if she tells something. Everybody is conspiring against Meeren (Yunkai and the rest). Grayworm said that the best is attack directly, leaving Meeren undefended even.

King's Landing:
Qyburn is just talking with the kid. Tells Cersei or Jaime that he just "tweak" the mountain a little bit to improve it. The children are the new little birds, they were good with Varys, and they are also good with Qyburn. Jaime says that the Mountain should go to the Baelor Sept to blast the High Sparrow head. The council is talking, Oleana, Pycelle, Kevan, Mace… Kevan is the hand of the king. Cersei and the Mountain crash the council, and the conversation goes no where.

Tommen ask the HS to left Cersei come back to see Myrcella, HS says no sinner allowed. And that she need to purge her sin before the seven.

Arya: Arya gets beaten up, and gets her sight back.

The Wall again:
Four hanging people, Bower Marsh, Harwick, Thorne, and Olly . Before hanging them, Jon talk a bit with them. Marsh: You should be dead!, Harwick: Please tell my family I died honorably. Thorne: I would do this again!. Olly: (says nothing). Cut the main rope, all four fall down, last frame is Olly dying. Jon give the Lord Commander cape to Ed. Ed ask "what should I do with his?" Jon: "Whatever you want, because my watch has ended".

Winterfell:
Umber oathbreaks & hands over real Rickon stark to Ramsay snow.

RICKON STARK ABSOLUTELY BTFO
SANSA HATERS BTFO

When Sansa saves Jon in ep 9 & feeds that misogynistic rapist asshole Ramsay to the dogs in ep 10, you bitches will cry.

Oh, Sansa will also be proclaimed Queen in the north by CIA & Jon in ep 10. First woman in history to become a queen of winterfell.

Anybody who doesn't like Jon/Sansa should commit suicide for being retarded. Next 2 seasons are all Jon/Sansa. PLus Dany winning the south.

TUMBLR ALWAYS WINS.

Well, it's unsatisfying shit, which means it's the legit plot for the episode.

WOW
IT'S FUCKING PREDICTABLE

Why didn't whoever leaked this just leak the episodes as well?

And why is it so badly written? Even the Spanish leaker wrote better than this.

HBO is probably controlling the leaks and releasing them on purpose a few days before the episode airs.

It gets the nerd forums talking and generates a little hype before the show, but it's all unknown whether the leak is legit or not, so everybody watches.

I really hope this is fake

What is wrong with you people?

It's funny because GRRM is a classic baby boomer leftist, and yet the books have way more subtlety.

Too old.

The whole "guys at the wall are raycis!" thingy is indeed in the books, but it's a lot more subtle than the show version. There are a lot of reasons why some guys tried to kill Jon and they are definitely more complex than "hurr durr we hate mexic- I mean wildlings FOR LE WATCH xDDD"

Carice doesn't age.

It's almost a felony to not to check those quads

i know that feel bro. Expect to be accused of coming from reddit just for wanting the hobgoblin waifufags to go to the board they deserve.

>>>/reddit/

Well the masiefaggots are sperging as usual so yes, Tumblr won.

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/suicide/

I'm not even a maisiefag, I'm just telling you to go back to reddit

Expect Ramsay to be Joffrey 2: Electric Boogaloo
I also have the hunch that Theon will substitute the role of Victarion on the series.

Unless D&D make Victarion and his fleet to appear in the shores of Meereen the very moment Daenerys is ready to go to Westeros, and left it as a cliffhanger to the next season

in this case the last one applies to you

And it's almost a felony not to check those dub dubs.

I miss Ygritte

I have no words, but I have come to expect nothing more from D&D

They love us, just like we love Maisie

What face is she trying to make?

Well yeah, since the wildlings in the books don't like the Night's Watch much at all, so it goes both ways.

The show seemed to have set this up with the whole horrible cannibals thing, but then just promptly forgets about it and Olly is apparently a bad guy with Alliser for not wanting that at the Wall.

She's smiling user

They're not all cannibals.
Just the ones that ate Olly's parents.

I'm not against Thenns, I love the Thenn people, I have great relations with the Thenn people. But the King Beyond the Wall is sending cannibals across the border. We can't have that folks.

But those cannibals are going to turn into zombies if we don't let them over the wall.

She looks like she's taking a shit while trying to smile at the same time

So, how high are the chances everyone will treat Asha like shit at Kingsmoot? I say a full hundred, gotta show how sexist all these people are.

Why did they remove Patchface from the show, the motherfucker would have been interesting

I mean, the sexist IS present in the book but they're going to milk it for everything it's worth, and then some.

Zombies, hey…I got nothing against zombies. I know a guy, this guy Beric, great guy. Great guy. We have the best zombies. But Wildings can be zombies north of the wall. We don't need any Wilding zombies down here.

That's because of plastic surgery and a shitload of makeup.

I'd definitely hold hands with her and cuddle though don't get me wrong.

interesting that your idea of winning is turning everything into shit

topkek

meanwhile in Dorne

underrated post of the fucking year

I know, but what I'm saying is, they set up some of them as cannibals as late as Hardhome, and then…promptly forget about them and mentioning why they'd be a bad investment to bring into Westeros.

absholutely hilarioush

gross

Beric's not a zombie.
He's in relatively total control of his body and functions. He was just brought back to life. There's a difference.

Christ, what an ugly little goblin. You better not bite me, you ugly cunt.

You are forgetting about D&D's shitty writing. After Hardhome Jon took all the wildlings in the ships and instead of landing south he landed north of the Wall just so he could have a staring contest with Thorne. If Thorne and the rest of the guys that stayed at Castle Black hated wildlings so much after their assault of the Wall, why did they let them pass? They were few, mostly women and children, starving and almost frozen to death. They didn't have the strenght to assault the Night's Watch and then go south. And then Thorne and the others killed Jon because he brought the wildlings to the gates and they let them in? It's stupid every way you see it

I she one of those mountain goblins from The Hobbit?

It's nice that you've come up with something new at last

It's different because widlings and Northerners are basically the same race.

Arguably the wildlings are more pure, as the Northerners have slight Andalish blood.

depositfiles.com/files/wlqbm6un7

so this is the 3rd episode?

go look last week's threads and see how mistaken you are

it's a rickroll.

What the fuck is this thread

I know, right? Where are all the Maisies?

cancer

is there a folder somewhere with lots of sexy images of melisandre and/or her actress so i can fap? thanks

no pictures of her old pls

Have fanautists figured out who they cast as adult Lyanna?

Sasha Grey

Yes. He was tricked into paying to raise children that weren't his and even naming them his heirs. That is textbook cuckoldry.

Robert may have been out fucking other women, but at least he didn't bring them to court and tell Cersei they were hers.

I wouldn't care if they just tripped or ID'd. Trips and IDs may do the same "pesona building" shit, but at least you can filter those people.

They greet each other and cheer when people like "Kingfag" or "Gifmaker" show up and announce when they're leaving a thread. How the hell did they get the impression this is how you're supposed to act on an anonymous imageboard? If you want people to like your post, just make a good post.

How do they think people who disapprove of personashit and attention seeking are reddit? It's the opposite. To them, the content of their post isn't as important as everyone knowing that they are making a post.

waifuuu

BAD PUSSY

This board has no rules, create another one if you wish to disallow tripfags. Not even 4chan did that, tho. So you know where you belong.

So it's okay to say you think tripfags suck on it.

You want a board with no rules you'll get bickering. It's part of the reality of the thinf.

Typical

LEARN ENGLISH YOU RETARDED NIGGER!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally reddit

user please, don't. They are like bums at a train station - if you give them a free (You) once, they won't stop bothering you for more attention. While they claim they want discussion, they aren't capable of maintaning one by themselves (see how quickly this thread died out) so they start stirring up drama. Ignore, it's for the best, trust me.

See

Has anyone seen the new episode? It was leaked supposedly →
Anyway, some new Ep3 pictures:
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-3-oathbreaker/
There goes the cat-warging…

Eh she is still blind, there is still a chance for the cat warging. Otherwise that entire bit was filler

(Me)
First quote is wrong, meant for →

That's a lovely pic, haven't seen it before

Haha!

Do we love them though?

My knees are bending on their own! Praise the Sun-Maisie!

Wow

:)

It would made more sense while she was on her own in the streets, I can't see it happening now. D&D probably want to keep warging exclusive for Bran storyline. Sir Phantasmagoric once mentioned that Arya could warg permanently into Nymeria if she dies in ASOIAF, so she finally has her own pack and belongs somewhere. That would be a nice conclusion to her plot.

But GRRM is pussywhipped as fuck and his wife loves arya so I dont think she will die

I've never heard anyone say they liked Osha before, surprised to see her winning the poll.

proxies

One user posted his Top 5 GoT waifus some months ago and he had Osha as #1, there were Yara and Brienne too IRRC. Where those other two votes came from, I have no idea.

(Checked)

:3

She looks scary. Feminist too, so she would make you check your privilege the hard way. Is that a tit tattoo?

He did it! The absolute madman!

Game of Thrones: Season 6 Behind The Scenes Episodes 1 & 2

What did he mean by this?

Kit Harington reveals Jon Snow’s post-resurrection state of mind
watchersonthewall.com/kit-harington-reveals-jon-snows-post-resurrection-state-mind/

Didn't Berric already say this back in S3?

Why did they draw Tyrion that looks like Dinklage, but Jon looks nothing like Kit?

Yeah, so I'm surprised it's this omigawd huge thing when Beric already said there is no other side.

I miss the Star Trek IV approach where Spock tells McCoy he needs to die and come back in order for them to discuss what death is like.

Wasn't that just in the books?

We are dealing with hack writers here, anything that happened 3 or more episodes ago is non canon.

Kek, he looks like he has the JUST haircut

JUST

So it wasn't in the show, only in the books? Can't remember. It was suspicious they would use the same line twice by two different character and task Kit with shilling it in interviews.
Also,
??

What is this pose called?

Beric said it to Melisandre in season 3, because she asked him.

Bravo

Pretty sure I saw that pose in the jojo manga

(Me)

It's there, 5:25

Is this manga, or Tumblr?

What's so bad about it, except → ?
Pretty based honestly

Why is Qyburn so based?

Olly and Thorne did nothing wrong. Not only did Jon flood Castle Black with wildilings, he also breaks his vows and decides to leave the watch.

This show is straight up shit.

They were trying to prevent a Merkle situation.

And it's just like real life, anyone against immigration will get hanged.

I'm so sick of this non-stop propaganda. It's so blatant and so poorly done.

:)

Why do you think he did that? They were about to become fodder for the White Walker army.

He just wanted to bang a qt Wildling. He did literally nothing wrong tbh.

Isn't Jon's rhetoric understandable though?
How exactly did Thorne plan to defend the Wall against a horde of undead with 80 men? No one except Stannis cares about NW enough to send reinforcements, and even Stannis went to besiege Winterfell with his entire army. Or did Thorne doubt the existence of WWs, even though he saw the dead body that attacked Jeor, and everyone who survived the ranging behind the Wall when they looked for Benjen confirmed it?
He vowed to serve NW until his death, and he did die. Olly and Thorne commited treason by murdering their LC, Thorne even admitted it in Ep1. Their point of view is understandable only as long as they aren't aware of undead invasion, but you as a viewer/reader are.

This, fam.

You have to be pretty far into gender politics to see the wildling situation anywhere related to the european migration problem.

The men of the watch aren't raycists, they are soldiers after revenge on their combatants who murdered their fellow men, its not that they think the wildlings are inferior, they even admire the wildlings to an extent.

The show doesn't even imply they are racists.

Its a matter of enemies being united against a common threat, nothing else. But I understand why eurocucks and americlaps will feel sore and sensible about it.

Only if you believe in the my enemy's enemy is my friend bullshit. At the very least Tormund should have been executed, he played a direct role in the slaughter of Olly's family. Jon is a shit khunt and the only reason you wouldn't see that is because you're a basic bitch.

meant for

What a surprise.

You're right user, but Holla Forums attempting to fit their meme narratives into media criticism is the essence of this board. I don't want immigrants just as much as the next guy and I'm fortunate enough to live in one of the few EU countries to stand up against them but seeing everything in GoT as a Holla Forums issue is childish.

See →
That's a simplification, but basically, this is one of the few cases where it's the only solution. The whole mankind is facing extermination, and wildlings are more aware of that than anybody else, maybe besides Jon and Sam.

(Me)
*See →

Forgot
Jon considers him the only one capable of leading the wildlings after Mance's death.

And therein lies the problem, Jon is more concerned with the well being of the Wildlings than he is with his own brothers, well I guess they're not his brothers anymore. Jon has gone full traitor, he deserved to get shanked, and the fact that he gets brought back to life and doesn't face any consequences for his actions is proof that this show favors for Jon to Gary Stu levels.

The books may have been nuanced, the show definitely is not.

What? He might be biased because of >muh Ygritte, but the reasons to let them behind the Wall were already exlained here and He doesn't choose Thorne because it's best for the wildlings, but because he can keep them in line. Can you imagine the mess they would cause in Castle Black without proper leadership by one of their own?
The undead invasion is a far more concerning issue than >b-but they're wildlings, I have no idea why you're determined to ignore the White Walkers, just like Thorne.

Because they're a metaphor for global warming and why those of us living in Western countries need to accept third world refugees who will be killed by rising temperatures in places like Africa and the Middle East if they were to stay there.

If you haven't realized this story is all about climate change yet, you probably wont until the final episode. Think about it:

George RR Martin is a hack and there's a reason why D & D chose to adapt this story. It had nothing to do with how much they liked the characters.

Hell, the final book is titled A Dream of Spring. It's so blatant and in the open that almost no one sees it.

>mfw it actually makes kind of sense
Not saying you've convinced me, but it's an interesting perspective.

see

And after you post claiming there are "No masiefags"

Nigga you dope, go home

/thread

It doesn't work, I ignored you and you keep sperging with your waifu

See:

Top Tier:
House Bolton
House Greyjoy
House Dorne

High Tier:
House Targaryn
House Arryn
House Nightswatch

Low Tier:
House Stark
House Lannister
House Tully

Shit Tier:
House Baratheon

Do not encourage attention beggars, user →
See → >>

I was referring to the fact that this thread is cancer. He acknowledge that. The thread is over.

see

Why did GRRM make a story about a Chinese hoax?

Look up James Lovelock, read his works. He came up with the idea of climate change and then hippies misunderstood what he was saying and spread that shit to liberals like GRRM.

Your interpretation is all the more convincing now that you've attached Maisie to it :)
Here's something you can add to your arguments in later threads
time.com/4123634/george-r-r-martin-refugees/

Congratulations, you just discover that water is wet.

Also this thread is about a bunch of spergs who are infatuated with an ugly actress from Bristol who portrays a character in the TV adaptation of a fat old hippie's fanfic about global warming and climate change.

I've just accepted the fact that images of Maisie are never going to go away. It's not worth fighting at this point.

No.

Top Tier:
House Greyjoy
House Flayjoy

High Tier:
House Stark
House Lannister
House Nightswatch
House Heartstag

Low Tier:
House Aaron
House FatStag

Shit Tier:
House Dragon
House FagStag
House Dorne

So this is how the GoT threads die, with thunderous amounts of pictures of Maisie Williams

It's a meme you dip

I'm so excited for the next episode!

Or am I?

Niggers, its all based on the War of the Roses. From before global warming and cuckmigrationfags.

You simply can't write a fantasy story that can't be twisted into some wankery based on modern politics, even if the author were radical right wing.

Sure thing, it's just a story. It doesn't mean anything.

So why are the zombies from Skyrim invading Westeros?

It's a target so Gurmy knows which erogenous zone to tongue/tickle with his beard.

Man, you guys can't talk about this series for shit without me.
Global warming? Seriously, niggers, have we fallen this far? Who gives a fuck even if it is?

To reproduce.

Them only being able to reproduce by infecting humans would be in line with GRRM's sci fi work. He is obsessed with hivemind races and genetic bottlenecks.

Not even t. preston; it's pretty obvious.

Maisie Vision activated

I bet that was a genuine pose

Guys, can we cool it with the Maisie pics, pls.

Is that How she Looks like when she Takes It UP the Arse??

Slit maisies Liberal Throat

*when I type in maisie, the first word that pops up is nauseous on word corrector.. HAHA

Has the tumblr/reddit/liberal crowd completely forgotten that Jaime killed his own cousin simply as a distraction, attempted to kill Bran, fucked his sister in front of his own son which he had with said sister, tried to kill Ned Stark.

Cersei orders the murder of a lot of babies in king's landing, mentally tortures Sansa , is an incestuous whore, ripped up Robert's final will which would have avoided all of the chaos and wars , imprisoned Margery, attacked Ned, is a psychopath in general.

I guess now that Jaime has a whacky trip with Bron and Brienne he is completely redeemed despite not having a single line in which he shows remorse for what he's done,instead boasting about it in front of the High Sparrow.

And Cersei had a shameful walk across King's Landing so she gets sympathy points and gets pardoned.

Is the High Sparrow the new bad guy now?
The guy has done literally nothing wrong and the people love him.

I hope they don't kill him off with Jaime or someone else stabbing him and saying some witty line like

This is what happens when the showrunners try to pander to the normalfags with the attention span of a gnat. You get inconsistent characterization of Cersei as a working grrrl and single mother in a man's world, despite the fact that she's mostly morally black with a jizz stain of white in her.

Guybrush Stark?

I have been on tumblr for the last 4 years and follow several popular GOT blogs.

You need to get one thing absolutely clear.

The only character tumblr has ever cared about is Sansa.

They DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE.

Ever since season 5, there has been heavy criticism of the show & HBO. Vitriolic hatred as well.

They will be happy when Sansa becomes queen , but they will never EVER forgive D&D + HBO, nobody from tumblr will ever watch stuff made by D&D ever again.

D&D know they fucked up and are pandering completely to them now. But it won't work. Tumblr never forgives you once you cross the line.

Sansa is to tumblr what Stannis is to 4chan.

This is so deliciously ironic not even GRRM could write it.

Is it too early for a #LIVE thread? Traffic is low today, I think I'll make one.

Ros bump 1

Ros bump 2

A little low. She's cute.

Ros bump 3

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →