The new Han Solo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A6hHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the link,

archive.is/A6hHT

Would it kill them to hire some shit who actually looks like him? Only good thing I can say about this is that they didn't hire the ugliest shit alive to play him like they did with the character's son.

Not that I like him, but for some reason I always thought meme-man would make a great Harrison Ford surrogate, either as a younger version of his characters or his son (Indiana, Han Solo).

At least this faggot isn't as fucking ugly as Kylo fucking Ren

He actually would make a decent Solo lookalike. Regardless I won't be watching this crap.

Pratt is probably as old as Ford was when he first played Han Solo.

fucking jews

It's Memelord. His name is Memelord

Personality doesn't fit. Han isn't very charismatic, he's too rough around the edges. Pratt isn't as rough.

Of course

He could fake it though.

Of course it isn't a perfect fit. Instead of trying to emulate Harrison Ford, Pratt would fuck it up with millenial meme acting. However, that would be better than literally who as Kylo Ren and fucking Shia LaBeouf as Indiana Jones' son

Jews, niggers and slags, oh my!

Harrison Ford is Jewish as well so I don't see your point.

Ford is 6'11" and this guy is 5'8"

The age of the manlets are upon us.

So they picked a fucking midget no less? What's so hard about finding lookalikes these days? They're practically a dime a dozen.

I mean Ford is 6'1"

Holy shit, that dude is fucking spot on.

He's an Irish Jew. He's not full Jew

Who is Meme-Man then?

Lmao fuck outta here

Fuck if I know. Some other 'Memer'

Kevin James, perhaps?

Tetro
Twixt
Stoker
Beautiful Creatures
Blue Jasmine
Running Wild
Hail, Caesar!

I haven't seen any of his movies. Did I miss something?

Obligatory

Holla Forums is always right

Could they really not find a person who at least has a somewhat similar face shape?

no. masculine white men are only allowed to play silly cartoon characters now

Han Solo will be downgraded to a supporting character in his own movie. The real main character will be yet another Mary Sue feminist.

And a black Jango Fett. Also lets not forget the hinted possibility that they'll hint Chewie and Han as being former lovers just to appease fangirls.

Really though, can't have an actor that will tower over their 5 foot stronk feminists

JAKE LLOYD IS HAN SOLO! THIS IS PODRACING!

Why is Han Solo being played by a cis male? It's 2016, time to stop whitewashing and make Han a black translesbian.

I meant 6'1" damnnit