What's your opinion on this guy and the shows/movies he has produced?

What's your opinion on this guy and the shows/movies he has produced?

He's terrific

Did you guys know?

I'm glad he avoided this terrible fate and continues to grace us with his wit and charm

An overrated hack who got lucky.

Why, God? Why?

All overrated garbage. His only true talent lies in music as a crooner and songwriter.

Its official. This really is the shitty timeline.

Cheap bait.

Alongside spergs like George Lucas he's one of the luckiest spergs to succeed in kikewood.

DUDE FAT FETISH LMAO

I think he's pretty good, but he seems a bit too used to doing cartoons where you have a lot more control over how scenes look. So when he's done live action movies he's ended up failing frequently when trying to create comedic scenes that depend more on looking ridiculous. He just doesn't know how to create sight gags or has really weak comedic editing for his live action work.

Ted wasn't awful but it wasn't brilliant either. It was alright though.

Oh please. He's not even a good cartoonist. All his shows are essentially the same thing. Dumb dad and his family get into hijinks while making dozens of shitty references or copying scenes and songs from old movies and tv shows. Even Ted somehow tries to use that same style of humor and scripting. Only reason American Dad doesn't do it so often is because it actually has a diverse group of writers who handle much of the writing and control for some episodes. Hell when he was starting out, he kept trying to pitch the same exact pilot Larry and Steve no matter how many studios rejected the idea instead of trying to create something new or something that didn't rely on the Simpsons formula. Even his recent Border Town is trash. He should just stick with music. Its the only area of media he has any real talent in.

Ted seems like an example of how easy it is to make a comedy in this day and age as long as you aren't trying to create some deeper message or try being as PC as possible like so many comedies do now.

The bar is set so low for what is necessary to be a comedy that someone as mediocre as Seth McFarlane is able to look like a genius in comparison what those like Seth Rogen put out.

DUDE

oh well

Most punchable face God ever created.

HE'S A FAGGOT

faggot

Nah, Carl the Cuck is worse

He is no less than a plague on comedy.

seth macfarlane's empire of shitty comedy couldn't exist without the cancer that is millenial culture. we brought this on ourselves.

DUDE SAME CHARACTERS IN EVERY SHOW LMAO

In every cartoon.

Only exception is American Dad, and there it's just because nobody in the family is DUDE FAT LMAO

Speak for yourself, millenial scum.

He's a decent and versatile voice actor, but other than that he's nothing special. At least he does have some balls and is willing to do remotely risque and offensive (to the current overly sensitive popular opinion) humor once in a while, like that song about boobs during Oscars.

Ted is something that may have worked as a ten minute short. The joke runs incredibly thin when you stretch it to a movie length.

He was fun when he worked on the Johnny Bravo cartoons

other people make his shit funnier than he ever did

But George Lucas is actually talented.

Eh, he can shock people but he's not particularly offensive, at least not to anybody who isn't a total pussywhipped faggot.

That was the whole joke of South Park, that Family Guy would never be so subversive to show the prophet Muhammad.

Didn't he write the episode where Johnny dated a deer?

I like american dad tho

That's basically it. He's a talentless hack who has no right to be making shows or having this much influence in media. However I won't be biased and admit that he does have real talent in music and voice acting and that's what he should've stuck with since the beginning.

Seriously needs to neck himself. Family Guy has wasted away the adolescence of countless children across America, and everything else he's done has managed to be somehow worse.

On the contrary, back when it started I remember most kids not really giving a single fuck about Family Guy and being all about actual cartoons.

People who were kids then still don't seem to be even remotely interested in Family Guy. However people who were 18-20 when it started seemed very into it and to this day the only people I see who still watch it are people in their mid-late thirties who are usually also clueless about the internet in general and sit around on Facebook all day.

this is correct