Did Zack Snyder single handedly raised Antje Traue's spirit and crushed it...

Did Zack Snyder single handedly raised Antje Traue's spirit and crushed it, after casting her as Faora instead of Wonder Woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Mulan
thepiratebay.se/torrent/6628149/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously

Faora was the best thing in that movie

ive never understood this autistic obsession with casting people who look the same as a fictional person. wouldn't you want the to be able to accurately portay the character ideals and mannerisms, rather than only care about superficials? or does your interest in the character stop at the looks?

are you Gal Gadot's agent by chance?

that teehee bitch in the last scene ruined it tbj

i dont know who that is. i dont keep up the jews. i wrote the jews bit before i even looked her up, lucky guess huh? what are the chances : ^ )

fucking jjudes tbh

What did she mean by this?

Ya know she was actually a STRONK FEMALE character that I liked.

The wonder woman we have no does not even lift, lanky ass arms, seriously you see how much effort men have to get big while women dont even have to get fit for their roles. What a fucking shame.

How the fuck am I supposed to believe this?

Vagina Wymyn was always feminist shit. Name one female figure in history who was a hero in combat.
Joan of Arc doesn't count she never fought. All she did was carry a flag.
When I was a kid, and into capeshit, I don't remember any other kid of any stripe interested in the female "superheroes" at all. It was always Batman, Superman, Spider-man, Wolverine, etc. No one gave a shit about vagina girl or boobie woman. Only horny teenagers who were still clinging to capeshit cared about them, and for completely different reasons than admiring a "woman hero".

He probably did.

Wew, what shit. Go watch Supergirl's Jimmy Olsen while you're at it.

Found the edgy basement beta.

There's a lot of examples like that. You could add that Vietnamese lady who fought off the Mongols(?) and lots of Soviet women like Mariya Oktyabyrskaya, and Lyudmila Pavlichenko (although don't bring the last one up to Holla Forums, they get butthurt at the thought that a commie woman could have killed Aryan Men)

Shit taste.

OK, let's do it, and cast Steel as a Chinese chick or the new kebab Miss Marvel as some white dude. They got the character down, so fuck their physical appearance, right?

This is the same line of reasoning that led to pics-related.

Led a failed rebellion against heavily outnumbered force and then killed herself
Fucking Cleopatra tier of shittiness

It irks me how much history likes to paint her as a warrior when the only reason she got power in the first place was because her husband died and he had no sons. Then she raised an army which included women and children, destroyed her peoples towns and cities "in defiance of Roman rule" and then went on to march them into open battle against disciplined Roman legions and they were fucking slaughtered.

Meanwhile people like Caratacus are completely ignored even though it was through his success that Britain was even considered a threat to Roman rule in the first place. He knew he couldn't defeat Roman legions in open battle, and fought a mostly guerilla war against them for 10 years before being betrayed and handed over to the Romans by a woman.

I don't know which is worse, the WE WUZ KANGZ jigaboos or a fucking Chinese warrior in Arthurian times.

I'm not sure about this, but I think there were a few azns who traveled westward for trading or intel, but they were certainly never part of any knights or any kind of british group. This all screams awkwardness regardless.

To be fair, the Chinese warrior is in a fantasy land though. The WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIEEET knight has no excuse.

Is that actually Mulan or the filename is just a joke?

aryan

No, it's real

onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Mulan

I didn't mind Santiago Cabrera as Lancelot so much, other than the fact that they completely underused him. But a fucking black guy?

And Guinevere was the biggest casting fail in history, considering that the girl they cast as Morgana was a perfect fit and came across as 1000 times more likeable and nicer to look at.

This quote alone already misses the point of the character completely.

a roman fanfic character

You really think the Jews would let millions of impressionable children see a strong Aryan woman be the hero?

Henry Cavil man, word out didn't know bodies could be like that. Even Sad Afflect looked decent in the latest movie, gal gadot though, my grandmother could beat her in an arm wrestle, look at the chicken wing of an arm she's showing off, pathetic.

I'll bet you're one of those types who will defend casting like this for the "whitest of the gods." You fucking cuck.

WE

WUZ

ASGARDIANS

WUZ EUROPE

It's distracting when characters don't look like they're supposed to. Like how in TDK Rachel Dawes is played by Maggie Gyllenhaal but everyone goes on about how beautiful she's supposed to be.

Just like Holla Forums's idol figure.

did they?

reading the accounts about her should be enough to realize she never existed. though you need more than two braincells for that, which you lack, along with opposed thumbs.

- thepiratebay.se/torrent/6628149/

TL;DL: she was real

How?

AND SHIT

I'm amazed that you're this much of an autistic tard that this didn't immediately set off alarm bells in your head.

Hint: Much like King Arthur, there's no "concrete" Macbeth figure in British history. It's pretty obvious the show is looking for the tales that inspired their legends, not actual proof that they existed.

Oh I didnt know WW2 was a rebellion and that Germany heavily outnumbered all the allied countries
Learn something new everyday I suppose

I didn't mention Macbeth.
Boudica was a historical person - deal with it.

There were also newspapers back then calling Hiroshima and Nagasaki "military installations." World War II is probably the most lied about war in history.

It's fucking hilarious that history books always try to play up the Germans and the Japanese as these mighty, unstoppable threats, when they were literally two tiny-ass countries, in one's case already devastated from the aftereffects of one world war, simultaneously fighting three major juggernauts with nearly unlimited resources, plus a bunch of smaller bitch countries who tagged along.

Your "historical" source includes Macbeth on the list. It's even called "British *Legends*" for fuck's sake.

>Tony Robinson journeys into history to trace the true stories of some of the greatest Britons that every lived, seeking to discover who the real people were behind the myths that surround them, and ultimately how these myths have woven themselves into our nation's character and its perception of itself.

Regardless Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified.

But Japan wanted to surrender like half a year before the bombings.

Justified, my ass.

Stay salty, Nip

Drop out of school, did we?

what went wrong in this thread?

protip:not all of us like Hitler, I think he's stupid. Have a white day.

her latest work

I feel so sad for Antje

I like how the guy's shirt makes it look like the old fattie has magic hair

Leftypol is salty from frequent raiding, can't say I blame them for being mad.

The next Wonder Wymyn?

Miriam Margolyes is British.

Your point?

I never realized how honking huge Bale's batnose was.

Andrew Garfield is like 50% American. He could legally be US President. Think about that.

And Afleck's wasn't?

When did I bring up the subject of Ben Affleck?

Just now.

The word "did" is past tense, retard. The word "now" is present tense. Learn English.

Teach me your secrets, user - I'll take notes

I never said "I did it, just now". That's a quote you're pulling out of your ass. It's improper grammar. The explanation for why is here:

My guess is she isn't from Israel, nor does she have an israelian passport.

It is grammatically correct you faglords.
I suppose you are speakers of English as a second or second-hand language.

'Now' isn't a concrete term and can never truly exist in the present, due to already having passed by the time it has been mentioned?

In this context, it is referring to the very recent past as emphasised by 'just', and as 'now' is a specific moment, it is perfectly appropriate to use the past simple.

You learn English, drop out

It's alright, a blonde, blue-eyed 2m tall white power lifter is going to play Malcom X in the new film.

Joan of arc will be played by an old man.

And people still wonder while fullchan is falling apart.