What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tF6vG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Entropy will murder us all.

females peak at 16

Nothing.

Only weird pedophiles on a chan think she's unattractive now.

This.

Men have been doing it right since the dawn of time. It's only in the last hundred or so years the west has lost control of it's women and now if you touch a women before menopause it's rape and your life is ruined forever.

jew

Not surprised at all.

I love MILFs, and yet I agree with you.

She gave the wrong man a blowjob for a role, Lucas wasn't a kike.

JUST

SCHTUP

/thread

natalie (((((herslag)))) was bad from the start.

Which actresses actually looked better as adults than children/jailbait?

That Italian Romeo and Juliet movie gave me a raging stiffy with jailbait Juliet flashing a titty, goddamn she was stacked.

i wanna fuck so many celebrity children

god dam kids are fucking sexy. the only man who says a child pussy is ugly is a fucking liar

-puffy lips
-smooth
-hairless or very minimal hair
-smells pleasant
-nice color
-no wrinkles or meat

I browse child vagina pics solely because of the aesthetics

welp. goodbye tv.

Do not give this faggot the attention he so desperately craves.

portman is jewish

she doesn't need to blow anyone for fame

Jewish genes.
Kike women age like sour milk.

nice le downboat, friend.

Carrie Fisher claims to have had sex with George for the role in Star Wars.

True story.

WRONG. They peak at 24, you repulsive pedo. Portman peaked a decade ago.

Women are lied to by leftists and told they can wait til their 30s to get married, but by then all that's left for them are desperate beta males. It's pretty funny.

Why live, Holla Forums?

archive.is/tF6vG

Relevant article.

BTFO

Too much makeup. Also she spoke out against her Hollywood overlords by telling them to stop complaining about the holocaust, so they stole her youth cream in retaliation.

I can never make head or tails of her tit size. One movie she's flat as a pancake, another she's got a nice curve.

Why do I get the feeling that "youth cream" is acquired through Planned Parenthood?

The blood of the young is actually proven to have effects that counter aging in people, that's probably why rabbis suck babby dicks just after they're circumcised.

Le pro-death maymay

Nah. Its an ancient yiddish recipe that uses goat's milk and pure water from Lake Natron.

Heh, just saw this in that pic. Polite sage because unrelated.

Reminds me of this.

My sides

Olivia Hussey, the funny thing is that I remember her in another Franco Zeffirelli work, Jesus of Nazareth.

Olivia Hussey.

She was fucking 15 (or 16, can't remember exactly) when the movie was being filmed. Seriously, watching it always makes me feel like a goddamn pedophile.

And if you think she was stacked as a teenager, she got better as an adult.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

posting in an federal government
honeypot thread

I'm new to this channel, but I would just like to tell you that you are an inspiring individual. I appreciate your efforts. I'm not a pedophile myself, but I happen to enjoy viewing lolicon on a regular basis, so I'm well aware of the prejudices you face. Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

How aptly named, kek.

Bring us some pics of her jugs, user.

It's been rumored for years Luc Benson fucked her during the production of Leon.

The movie is already a pedo's wet dream; shit the original draft had Leon fucking Matilda before his final mission.

/thread

kikes in general age like milk. Unless they get surgery they'll turn into lumpy hooked nosed golems by their 40s.

Please go back to defending Leah Dunham.

But in that original draft Matilda was intended to be 16 or 17. Besson was impressed with Portman audition and cast her despite being 11 years old at the time.

The sex scene was the only thing Besson took it out from the final product.

Luc Besson confirmed as the mentor of Dan "Please Mister, Slower" and “Likes 'Em Tighter” Schneider?

Not saying I believe that but, his first wife was Anne Parillaud, with whom he did Nikita, his third wife was Milla Jovovich, who he married after doing Fifth Element and his wife in-between them was 15 when they started going out, 16 when he knocked her up. In fact she was the inspiration for Leon in the first place.

It's definitely plausible.