Sees Holla Forums

what happened, Holla Forums?

GoT happened.

Seconding this.

I started a shitposting thread

It was so spicy it tore the Maisie fags a new asshole.

When Game of Thrones starts airing, dual posters from Reddit need somewhere to post full time and although they like the eternal threads, they hate the autism that is Holla Forums so they bitch for change. It happened on 4chan last year and it's happening here now.

This absolutely.

But I've seen got threads on here since last year. Why all of this now?

What were you doing over at 4chan last year, mate?
The exodus was in 2014…

GoT has been shit for ages and the books were better anyway. Also, because Game of Thrones fags are throwing a shit fit over some shitposter.

While the books are better, it is like saying a regular turd is better than a watery one. In the end they are both still shit.

Fuck off gg fag.

Should I take that as a confession of you being a cuck who stayed on 4chan until 2015?

Oh I agree, I'm just saying the solid turd (book) is better than diarrhea (tv show).

Good try though gg fag.

OK, my mistake - you are actually a SJW cuck.

Sorry if I triggered you.

You didn't - I know you'd like to think you did though.
Please, tell how those evil gg guys send death threats and harass female game developers, and just hate on female gamer in general because they are misogynists, user.

Are you one of the 10 people that used 8ch before the Exodus?

At first I thought that was a still from Eyes Wide Shut

Don't put in IDs, it is too much effort to samefag in threads with IDs. Samefagging should be a protected right. Having a temporary ID linked to a thread, why that's not anonymous enough!

Seriously though, ids are only going to help.

To help establish fabricated consensus.

For you.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC MOTHERFUCKERS CAN YOU FUCKING STOP WITH THIS RETARDED ASS MEME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING STOP WHY I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS STUPID ASS MEME POLLUTING EVERY FUCKING WHERE I GO EVERYWHERE I FUCKING LOOK IT'S ALL HURR DURR CIA CIA FOR YOU NO SURVIVORS

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDED FAGS CONTINUE TO USE THIS ROTTING ASS MEME IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS THREE FUCKING YEARS WHY DO YOU INSIST WITH THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT MEME I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP JUST STOP

IT'S THE WORST STUPIDEST FUCKING MEME IN THE UNIVERSE WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WHY ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THIS DOGSHIT MEME YOU FUCKING ASSBURGERS

JUST FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF CANCER ASS SHIT STOP IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AGENT FAGGOT AND DOCTOR NIGGERFUCK AND THE OTHER ASS BANE IT'S NOT FUNNY IT WAS NEVER FUNNY

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING BANE FAGGOTS YOU'RE CANCER YOU'RE THE WORST AND I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM DICK CANCER I HOPE IT FALLS OFF AND A PLANE CRASHES IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER FUCK YOU

It checks. And so do your dubs.

Is Baneposting immortal? Are our methods supernatural?

4u

Have you heard of the god Banebdjedet? I personally believe we didn't find baneposting, baneposting found us.
Every time /bane/ drops from the top 25 a plane crashes, so like vestals, we have to keep the fire alive and strong enough that the gods don't need to step in and raise it with great sacrifices.

How does he fit in with the Great God Kek?

Of course not.

I'm afraid to say because I'm barely a brother, but there's a whole thread going on
>>>/bane/112086

You fags have dropped out of the top 25 5 times in the last 2 months and nothing of note has happened. Only thing you fags do is post plane crashing news even though plane crashes aren't that fucking uncommon.