/got/ general

Show the waifu fags how obnoxious they are edition

Pick an actor/actress/fictional character. Make next to no effort to talk about the show. Just say how much you want to meet/hug/fuck/kill the person in question. If anyone criticises you, tell them they're ruining Holla Forums.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/85es6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for wanting to fuck Patrick Stewart

I want to fuck the desert

FIRST FOR LORD BOLTON AND HIS TWENTY GOOD MEN

Aubrey is my waifu

First for Juno Temple

Sound the alarms! Hotheads approaching!

Seconded

first for marion

Dubs of maisiefag salt

I want to meet/hug/fuck/kill Pete Postlethwaithe

I want to fuck CIA

Don't we all, brother…

OMG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST HIDE THE PICTURES OF ACTORS

I'M NOT TURNING ON A TRIP THOUGH BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I'M ADVISING YOU TO FILTER ME, I DON'T WANT TO BE FILTERED

You hater, you're ruining our discussion of the recent episode!

I am 100% a different person who is also obsessed with Patrick Stewart, but whatever you do don't turn on IDs

Why do you hate fun, user?
Maybe you are a sexist as well?

More samefagging in this thread then there is /got/

HNGGGGGG who is this semen demon
I might even watch GoT if she's in it

About the same amount of same fagging as there is in every other /got/ thread

I know right? I wanna chain her to a pipe in my basement and love her my way.

Anways, how was your day, user?

If you don't like it just filter all of the posts.

Individually.

3rd for cisbusters

all me

Thread is pretty dead. 3 replies to me calling out samefagging in a fast period.

LIAR

It must be the filterfag trying to take down /got/. We're just trying to have relevant discussion. Why does that bother you so much?

I want to fuck Dan Aykroyd

ew

Honest question. Do you want relevant discussion or "relevant (aka endless maisie spaghetti) discussion?"

I want to fuck the tomorrow theme

Speaking as OP, I want you to pretend to be a Maisie fag for the duration of this thread, using any actor, actress or fictional character you feel like. Remember to get super asshurt if anyone criticises you. Accuse them of derailing the thread.

If you throw in the occasional reference to Game of Thrones, that's okay, but remember, if you're talking about the show you're doing a bad impersonation of a Maisie fag!

Get in line, squirt!

You should see the other thread.

They are ass devastated

I want to hug Egon!

Reminder OP is some very strange person obsessed with me, for some reason. It would be flattering, if his obsession wasn't so annyoing and destructive to /got/ community.

Haven't posted in the new thread yet, but these are just some of my (Maisiefag's) stricly on-topic posts in previous /got/. I'd say I add more to discussion than any other individual poster in the general. Why don't we talk about the real problem? I refuse to participate in >le show is bad and >books are better circlejerk some new arrivals in /got/ are trying to turn the thread into. Because the threads aren't their hivemind subreddit safespace, they get super mad. Notice the butthurt new thread in catalog. We haven't had this problem during off-season, how interesting is that?

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Why do the good ones die first? ;_;
At least I have my collection with over 500 egons I can post…

this. I don't like looking at the hobgoblin anymore than others but the meta shitposting is way more cancerous.

I came here to shit on D&D and keep guessing if gurm ever finishes the books, but there's no actual discussion about anything /got/ related

mte

OP here. I have literally no idea who you are m8, unless you're gifmaker.

I have only been going to the /got/ threads since shortly before the new season aired. I went last season, but I never bothered with your threads outside of that.

Of course…

Sure user, sure.

I used to actually watch Days of Our Lives back in the day just because of her ;_;

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen

Dude, what the fuck are you doing?

Sudden samefagging.

Ignore, let butthurt Reddit OP continue his obsession and samefag ITT and lets discuss in real /got/

Can someone at least clue me in as to who I'm supposed to be? How do I go about proving I am not who you claim I am?

No one cares about you, that's the problem. Samefag some more.

Remember, kids, saging works, even on really slow boards!

Holy shit, you're fucking paranoid

all me

This is why we cant have nice things

Hey! Stop taking credit for my shitposts, you wanker!

ayyy lmao
poal.me/85es6e

Okay.

ayyy

This is the best /got/ thread in months

I created the poll. It was 7 - 3 in favor of the maisiefags for the last five minutes, then suddenly changed within a minute period to 9-7. Don't know if it's samefaggng or what, but thought you should all know.

Trips confirm Maisie fags rigging the poll

I want to hug Dubs guy!

Can you even read?

Isnt the whole schtick of poal.me that it is better than strawpoll because you cant just rig it

wew lad

I don't know. I'm the OP here and I've made about a fifth of the posts in this thread. Now, according to Maisiefags, I made every post, and despite the fact that I barely ever go in /got/ threads and have never been all that vocally obsessed with Maisie posters, I've also supposedly been terrorising their threads for some time. At least that's according to , , and a bunch of people in the other thread.

All I know is, I only voted once. If I'm not rigging that stupid poll, who's supposed to be doing it?

This. I thought it was supposed to be "unriggable" or some shit.

It is obvious the filterfags are trying to censor us! Wake up!

What the fuck is a filterfag? Seriously? I've heard them use that expression before. Is it just someone who filters them?

The people who filter their faggotry are actually the fags in their minds?

update on poll

I'm not a great believer in democracy anyway

That's what they claim. Supposedly anyone who doesn't want to see their samefagging/avatarfagotry is a filterfag.

Yes, persecution complex and all that. Hmm where have I heard that before

From your shrink?

That's flattering, but if you want to discuss GRRM's hack writing regarding Tyrion's alcoholism, check out thre real thread. Or talk about us some more, I l'll read it :)

Fuck off, cunt! We don't go to your autistic thread and sage it.

Oh I remember, furries.

Erm… You do go to their threads.

I think I would have remembered doing such a thing…

I don't know. Reminds me of ponyfags and furries if there was a difference between the two

Shut up.

Uh, I don't get to bring friends

I didn't make that post, and that poster didn't sage, as you claimed I did.

No IDs!

You can't filter me!

MAISIE!

This is what we get with a cuck board owner who wants to see the board burn

BO did nothing wrong

*BO did nothing
Fixed that for you.

Back to >>>/bane/ nerd

You're a hotheaded guy

1) Change IP
2) Delet cookies/close private browsing session and open again
3) ????
3) Profit

UUUU

A filterfag is someone who needs a hugbox because he can't handle dissent.

HAHAHAHAHA
Get the fuck out newfag

That's cute coming from someone who joined after the chanology infiltration

You better hope I dont blow up your van m8

lel

oops wrong gif

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

IF I MARRY YOUR UNCLE, WILL YOU DIE?

NO, BUT EVERYONE ELSE WILL

for what purpose?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT

I want to cum inside Roslin!

This thread is amazingly on-topic compared to normal. Is someone sick?

character I most identified with in the books tbh

So R+L=J is basically confirmed right?

So now that Joe Snoe is undead will that impact his dealings with the white walkers or will it basically amount to nothing?

For me, It's Stannis.

Intelligent, Nihilistic, with a cynical sense of humor.

For me it's Euron - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

I want Natalie Dormer to cuck me. And I don't mean in the meme way. I literally want to get in a relationship with her, make her feel like a goddess (which she is), please her, send her gifts, flowers, do coke together and then wild sex. Then one day she wakes up and feels like I'm not enough for her, that I'm a lesser man and she could get better. Then I introduce her to Tyrone McBeast, a 6'4 bald shaven aristocratic black male with a little bit of ghetto mannerism and a monstrous 9 inches cock. Something that makes you go like "damn, how can I even compete with *THAT*???". And then as soon as you close the door you see that she is already kissing his masculine African bantu lips and putting her hands inside his pants, raising the python of doom that he hides in there. And I'm like "honey… at least wait after dinner" and she spits in my face as a sign of disdain for being an inferior beta white male. Tyrone laughs, knowing he's won the genetic lottery and the fight to claim the female. The two fuck, the might of his thrust in her vagina so powerful you can almost feel your anal muscle clench in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She begs him for more and as his full length is in, she squirts like the Fountain of Trevi in one of the most majestic orgasms mankind had yet to see. But he's not done yet… oh no, he ain't. He takes out his monstrosity and ejaculates a full gallon of semen on Natalie's perfectly symmetric face and into her mouth. She's twitching in sheer pleasure. Tyrone gives me a look like "Ya see that whyte boi, that's how ya please a woman". I sit there, impotent, watching in fever as I got completely outclassed by him and his African charm. She then rises up, with her lovely pancake titties drooling cum all over the place and kicks me in the nuts. I could not comprehend that at first, as the shock was too much. I bend the knee in pain, she then spreads my mouth like a dentist and snowballs the content of Tyrone's masculinity in it. I swear I could taste the testosterone in it, by percentage vastly superior to my own. It's so dense you have trouble to swallow it without drinking some water too.
After she's cleaned up, they kiss and he leaves. Then she hugs me and tells me "Thank you for this sweet night, my love" Then we procede to go to sleep, wrapped together in silk blankets, enjoying eachother's warm and smell… even though deep inside I know I'm not the centre of her thoughts… Tyrone is…

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you cucks? Why do you have such low self-esteem?

Is that you, smelta?

You know it.

So I have a theory I want to discuss. Cersei's prophecy says she'll be killed by the younger brother. I suspect that this will be Jamie. What's more, I see it happening after Cersei, driven mad by Tommen's death, orders the wildfyre under kings landing to be detonated, destroying the city, and Jamie's hand (lol) is forced once again.. It will be pure poetry.

Nah dude, it's going to be The Hound. He's going to be fighting for the faith in Cersei's trial by combat and he will kill The Mountain/Robert Strong, leading to Cersei's execution.

The other thread is not good enough for that anymore?

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD, YOU FILTHY LITTLE SHIT!!!!

This is why we all hate you.

I don't need dumb frogposters to like me
sage

When did Maisie become a Scottish politician?

I'll answer your question with another question: why do you think cucks have low self-esteem? We love ourselves, our lifestyles, our girlfriends and our bulls. To us is just a matter of sexual preference, it's merly a fetish. Do, uhm I don't know, coalburners have low self-esteem because they're sexually attracted to black people? You can't control a fetish. If you could it wouldn't be a fetish in the first place don't you think?
I just love it. The idea that the moment my gf closes the door she might be out getting her vagina filled with big juicy black cocks. Of course we love to play it out with racial jokes like "little white dick can't satisfy her" but those are just that, jokes. It's a play thing. We don't actually believe that. In fact, it was me who insisted to find a black bull, she initially opted for a white one but I managed to change her mind so after a while we found a Ghanian here in Birmingham and that changed everything. It's just fun.
We may one day introduce him to our children but make no mistake, why won't get our children involved with our fetish. They won't be taught about how "Uncle Joe and mom often have fun together". He'll be just a family friend.
There's nothing inherently wrong with cuckoldry.

That's like saying there's nothing inherently wrong with having someone shit in your mouth. I know you're larping, but you're still spending way too much time thinking about poisonous thoughts. There's no reason for you to keep living, just kill yourself already, kill your kids too, they don't deserve what you've done to them.

Don't forget to call them samefags too, as we all know, there can't be more than 1 person opposing your non cancerous activities

this is why Holla Forums needs IDs

You are ruining the earth.

Yeah, IDs would fix about 99% of Holla Forums's problems.

They would solve the maisiefag problem, but I understand why the board owner wouldn't want them. He probably is proponent of anonymity.

That would be pretty cool.

All fetishes are great, except NTR and scat

Look, I'm not too repulsed by that shit because my fetish is used goods so I'm already walking a fine line but still…
Get a grip man

Scat isn't a fetish, it's a disease with no cure except death. As much as I hate cucks, shitfuckers make them look almost normal.

For me it's Tyrion - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

He is much more likely a cuck who prefers shitposting avatarfags and needless drama over upsetting a bunch of fags.

Cuckoldry sounds too much like a lifestyle to me, and in my experience, people who turn their fetish into a lifestyle go nuts. Or they've been nuts to begin with. I'm into some crazy shit not literal shit, but as soon as the kinky time is over, it's over to me. I talked to one girl who had her heart broken by a complete asshole who emotionally blackmailed her into being obedient to him. That shit isn't healthy.

Tyrion isn't nihilistic, he's a broken idealist.

just doesn'thave the same ring to it

For me it's Ned Stark - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

That isn't a pasta though.

Well at the very least it's written like one.

Or perhaps he's wondering why you wouldn't make a lengthy post look like pasta before submitting it to an image board.

According to the stats on the frontpage there have been 450 unique IPs that have posted here on Holla Forums in the last 72 hours.

Yet we have some people complaining, claiming the number is not that high.

This. He won't even clean up the spam here, and there is tons of it.

Generally speaking if you like to watch your wife fuck another man you've probably got 'issues'.

Only the truly mentally ill don't disregard their own faeces.

FTFY

Scat is gr8, m8. Nothing better than pushing a girl's shit in with ur dick.