Board ID poll

Board ID poll

yes or no

strawpoll.me/10134954

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10136530/r
poal.me/85es6e
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/09/twitter-unveils-new-trust-and-safety-council-featuring-feminist-frequency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitstorm incoming.

LOL

Time to rev up Tor.

Yes, but only to get fags who are getting told they are wrong to stop going "samefag! people only disagree with me because all those post are the same person!"

In case you've never visited Holla Forums or Holla Forums, that doesn't stop.

I propose we change the board name to /memes/ instead

Cause that's what this board is

Yah, but you looks significantly more delusional accusing people of it with ID's active.

newfags will support this

why the fuck is this suddenly a question? fuck ids, there's no need for it.

You can thank

Fuck! I voted wrong! How do I re-vote?

You're welcome bitches.

Don't worry guys. Our beloved mod would never do something like this. He's clearly trolling… Right?!

good riddance, Holla Forums shits

thank you mods for taking the necessary steps to eliminate shitposting

good riddance Holla Forums shills

good riddance, Masie filth

Go fuck yourself. IDs are stupid and anyone with half a brain and a VPN gets around them anyways.

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

What's wrong /int/?

You are truly an idiot.

If you say so, /ints/.

Actually, I thought it was a dumb idea to begin with, a board this small. But then I realised that, with IDs, we can filter out the maisiefags and restore some order to this shithole.

So yes, bring on the IDs

this tbh

IDs are cancer

I think poster count would be a better idea tbh. IDs are almost as bad as tripfaggotry.

I fully endorse this over IDs.

Use poal.me if you are going to do this. Strawpoll is so easily rigged it hurts..

Can you still filter them?

The only advantage of this would be cutting out Maisie faggotry from /got/ threads.

I vote thread IDs until the end of the current season, but no longer.

This is your real problem fam.

yeah, let's ruin the entire board because of one retard in one thread

Oh like the board was so nice before IDs

I like it well enough

not like there's any better boards on Holla Forums

I enjoyed the live discussions last year, but these faggots being kicked out of 4chan ruined the coziness.

Maybe turn on IDs for the broadcast on Sunday night and the following day or something? I don't know. I just get tired of having to click "Add filter: Post+" every time I see her hobgoblin face.

There are plenty of good/great boards, they are just slow as fuck, which may actually be a good thing sometimes.

Agreed. We had so much fun last year.

Then maisiefags came and ruined it.

that's the thing. you can't shoot the shit very well if it takes four hours to get a reply

So you GoT fags will fuck up everyone else just because you don't want one faggot fagging up your containment thread?

I like it. If you want to get replies, put some effort in. Going back to 4chan now is like looking at twitch chat

As has been said, he doesn't stay in his containment.

It's not just one faggot unfortunately. It's three or four, but there are two especially bad ones.

They have actually turned off their trips and names for the entirety of the season so we all have to bear witness to their obnoxious faggotry.

btw this is the only reason to do this. The ">>>Holla Forums" faggots and politics trolls will use VPNs/Tor/any means necessary to destroy discussion. Thinking IDs are an effective way to combat them is incredibly naive.

It actually just makes things easier for them.

Seems rather pathetic if true. Especially for a board this slow

Even if Yes side wins, it should only be for a trial period, and country flags should never be added.

Politics brings out the killjoy autist in a lot of faggots unfortunately.

Country flags please. I need to be able to call out designated shitting posters.

This basically. The marxistfags and neopolfags can easily pull that shit and IDs won't stop them. This is the price we paid when our board became a refuge for halfchanfags.

Also how about you GoT guys plead to the mod to ban the maisiefags instead?

Tripfags reveal their identity throughout the entire board. This is an ID for threads.

It works on Holla Forums. A bait post made by an ID with only one post in the thread makes it obvious that it's a VPN.

If anyone has a Netherlands flag I say we lynch them and force feed them haggis.

Because

1) He won't do it
2) Bans are easily evaded

Let them shit things up, just give us the ability to easily ignore them

Lol, every single thread

I hate IDs but this board absolutely needs them.

Also, ban the fucking faggot who keeps posting the sand pictures already.

I've been banned a lot already. I just know how to use a VPN.

When I came from old Holla Forums it baffled me that there was no poster count here. It's samefag enabling.

does she trigger you or something?

In which case we'll send you a love letter instead

Maisiefag makes like hundreds of posts. It'd be much easier to get to the gold if we could just filter him out. Not to mention the fact that he never, ever, just stays in his containment.

free or paid

I can kind of understand his anget though. A bunch of fags that even cuckchan thought were too shit to keep around jumped into a thread he enjoyed and turned it into /waifuist/. I would pissed too if I gave a shit about cancer like Game of fucking Thrones.

*anger

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, WHAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN

I don't see a problem with his pics, it's not like it's NSFW stuff or something. Why are you so easily bothered?
Besides, I like the aesthetic of that particular picture he posted above. It has a film soleil aesthetic.

Go away, desertposter.

BRAVO BROTHER

But my pic is hardly a desert, the one by the sandfag is though.

Is this post >>323481 CP or spam? Either way I already reported it, the same image is on /bane/ too.

{"success":"failed","errors":[["Please check the box or enter the text seen above."]]}

Use something less harmful. It's a fucking javascript dependency hell.

Also random masie pic, because that seems to trigger Holla Forums users nowadays.

Always global report the CP shit. Removing Cp is the only thing our glorious site admins deign to do these days.

2/10 shoop

Did that as well. The only other time I saw CP was on Holla Forums last year.

I'm looking forward to filter you and your fatgirl spam, your metaposting, your namecalling and your whining

Oh boy, unlimited muh Stannis is dead and D&D are jewish hacks and the series is so shit but the books are great posting ahead!

We will miss your posts of calling us cumgurgling retards in every response, no matter what we talk about…

How many separate butthurt responses are you planning to make? Just read the thread and make one post to respond to everyone calling you a fag.

Between that, you and your friends did nothing, just hated on us, while we had discussions, OCs and threads going on and on. Now you come here and you whine about us ruining everything, while we do nothing else than we did before.

You mean people like him: ?Yeah, they do ruin the discussions…

Thing is, you're only really proving the people who say you should be filtereds' point

Is there a posting limit per person itt?

Because only they can be right and what I say is a bunch of blanant lies, because of these pictures, huh?

Or you can act like a grown up adult like user said here and ignore the things you don't like

why do you keep posting mutants

Just admit that you want attention

I'm not the sandfag. I've been posting some film soleil ITT but I'm not the sandfag. I don't mind him if his posts add to the conversation and happen to have those pictures, specially if they're always as cool as the one he posted here.

but that's the problem, his threads don't add to anything, nor do they conjure intriguing conversation. it's just shitposting to fill up the board and we don't need it.

Filtering him is the opposite of ignoring him. Filtering him is taking active action to not be exposed to his triggering posts with that ugly Maisie chick. It baffles me that someone finds her cute, but it doesn't bother me to see her pics. I prefer the sandfag though.

How so? If everyone filters him, he'll just be talking to himself.

What's this I hear of a Sandfag? I have avoided the GoT threads as of late because of the maisiefags

If you filter me, me and my mate, who is actually a different guy, can continue to Maisiepost without being bothered by your boring whining and metaposting. If you filter me, you will do me a favor.

Now what?

Because Chaos is the only true answer.

Why not make your own board to do your 'maisieposting' on instead of shitting up other boards?

They do actually have their own board. They just decided to shit up ours for the attention.

Disg

But that doesn't mean we should shit up our board even more just because 2 or 3 faggots are shitposting on one GoT thread.

Guy posts threads with pictures of desert scenes usually with the comment being something like 'Am I the only one who didn't get the point of this scene?' or some shit like that.

and I look forward to blocking your cancerous garbage FOREVER

everyone on the board already hates you, so everyone that is not a maisie posting faggot will censor you, which means your memeing will be negated

good riddance, scum

This thread is the first time I saw him and I don't think his post was a shitpost.

boy, you are delusional

I have a couple good paid ones I generally use. I used to use ExpressVPN to help post the Brown Pill everywhere but since posting anything on the website went to shit it kind of became pointless to even try, the .webm was too big and by the time it was uploaded an error message would pop up approx. 90 percent of the time.

TFW I sincerely hope spicyspokes fixes his shit so I can go back to spreading the word of Based Reginald

And that's what I want. If that happens, I can continue and you will never know. There will be a 1000 Maisies as usual, and nothing changes, only I don't have to reply to mad hateposters

Can't argue with that.

good, that's very good then

Autism

A moment of your time please?
In order to combat spam, and avatarfagging in particular, could we bring back file detection for the entire board, and not just that specific thread?

You mean "this file already exists"? But that is on now

BO, it is absurdly easy to cheat these polls. All I have to do is switch off and on my data connection for a new IP and ID.

I commend your efforts to include your posters in this decision, regardless of the futility of such a gesture. IDs, though easily cheated, are recommended as it's easier to detect attempts at establishing false consensus i.e. thirty (1)s saying Steven Universe is a good show.

Real talk, I get get around that.

to be fair, it's already obvious there's shilling going on if anyone claims SJW Universe is good

especially Holla Forums, proxy kings

that's why the post count is climbing so rapidly

Somewhat; but it is limited to the thread you are in currently. It used to cover the entire board.

Testing

Do something about the maisiefaggots instead

As long as get rid of the butthurt filterfags.

But that's bad that way. You can only use one reaction pic only once and as long as that thread is up, you can't use it ever again? And no-one else can either? Why would that be any good?

Oh yes, filter me, user! Filter me!

Some images are quite often used in spam messages and by avatarfags. Once a picture has been posted, that exact file can't be used again before the first file is removed when the old thread dies.

Again, that's fucking easy to get around.

Observe.

Now I get who you are, this isn't the first time I see you lel. What movie is that? Looks relaxing. The pic reminds me of this one.

My thoughts exactly: These individuals do the same thing every day, every week, every month, and become butthurt when challenged or called out, plus they have a feeling of being entitled – completely oblivious to the spam they produce.

Rolling for filtering autistic maisie-posters.

Was Holla Forums always this full of complaining ledditors screaming for no waifus and 'on topic discussion?' I left cuckchan for a reason.

I don't really mind them though, but I find it incredibly autistic that they find joy in spamming "in secret", like it's some awesome clandestine activity.
Also glad to see another The Guest fan, great flick. I really enjoy this trend of neo-80s noir/soleil.

Maisie is shit as a waifu tho

They have arrived when Game of Thrones started

fuck off back to freech

This got me thinking: if the ID idea doesn´t pass and nothing changes, does it mean I can post whatever I want? I mean, there are obviously no repercussions for spamming the same retarded pictures all the time, since mods don´t do anything anyway. I can shit up all the threads in the catalog with, I don´t know, Scooby Doo or backpack pictures and nobody could do anything, since the posters couldn´t filter me and mods would be too lazy to ban me.

Better yet, what prevents me from joining Maisefags and posting pictures of goblin girl on every unrelated thread until Holla Forums turns into second /waifuist/?

how fucking stupid are our mods to think that the shills won't use proxies to spam the poll?

Because you have integrity.

Dubs to that. I guess I will pick a different theme.

'No IDs' got like 20 votes in the last minute

Spamming for the sole and obvious purpose of ruining a thread is punished. We saw examples of that. Avatarfagging and tripfagging is not in that category

It bloody well should be

Pick one

As long as they stick to the /got/ threads it is no problem to ignore them by just hiding those threads. It keeps me from wanting to talk about the show, but I guess that’s a small price to pay to avoid them.

The Guest was my favorite film of 2014 – great throwback to ’80s slashers with Elder God-tier soundtrack, and Dan & Maika were terrific in their roles – the cinematography was absolutely beautiful. Makes me wanna see what Wingard will do next – not too excited for his Death Note adaption.

Also, consider those dubs checked.

If I stay on topic, why does it matter, what's written in the namefield or that what kind of picture do I attach?

Haven't posted in the new thread yet, but these are just some of my (Maisiefag's) stricly on-topic posts in previous /got/. I'd say I add more to discussion than any other individual poster in the general. Why don't we talk about the real problem? I refuse to participate in >le show is bad and >books are better circlejerk some new arrivals in /got/ are trying to turn the thread into. Because the threads aren't their hivemind subreddit safespace, they get super mad. Notice the butthurt new thread in catalog. We haven't had this problem during off-season, how interesting is that?

Still attention whoring, and trying to make the thread about yourself. Might as well go to reddit if that's what you want.

100% PURE AUTISM

Correcting your fabrications with evidence is attention whoring? You'd better off in r/asoiaf, my friend.

stop trying to kill imageboard culture you faggot

How will IDs kill the board exactly, GifMaker?
Seems to me like this suggestion will help prevent samefagging & spam.

Because I am identifiable, that means I'm not afraid of the consequences of what I say here. You are anonymous, because you are afraid to stand out in a crowd of homogen individuals

But because someone on halfchan said 10 years ago that people who are identifyable are bad, you keep to this rule and say I am attentionwhoring… Well, whatever. I will never understand this…

Go back to reddit if you want an identity

You are so afraid of me, that you think everyone who disagress with you is me. Just for you:

Me:
Not me:

HNNNGGGG who is the semen demon on the right

Good, good… Now, could you tell me a little about your mother?

fuck off back to freech if you want shitposting galore

fuck off back to freech then Holla Forums

Oh, I don’t doubt that, but I think only the most autistic shitposters will keep up changing their IPs to continue shitposting/spamming in the long run.

I don’t see any negatives to implementing IDs.

Da Red Woman

Which part of my posts itt gave you that impression, if I may so humbly ask?

reminder that the Holla Forums boogeyman is a josh meme that he created to blame all his failures on

All of them combined. There can be little doubt that you are highly autistic.

What the fuck has happened to this place.

nigger thats the whole reason people came here from 4chan in the first place, because the mods were communist faggots who hated free speech and censored things they didnt like

Is that a crime?

exactly, ID's give USERS the power to do what they want, not mods

stay assmad

Yes

Anons are legit afraid of some Warosu shitposters and a couple of jaded "oldfags". Kind of sad really.

Not at the levels of the Maisiefags - they are breaking the scale.

copypaste said reddit wouldn't over take us

I wouldn't be surprised to discover that it'sjust one user causing all this out of control chaos, hijacking threads to complain about waifufags and autism on infinity. I'm struggling to believe the majority of Holla Forums users would be against everything that's keeping Holla Forums from becoming 4chan.

Anyone who stands out of the crowd is terrifying, because it reminds the Anons how scared they are to say what's on their minds irl

GoT and its faggy fanbase need to go.

I've been to Holla Forums
It seems like it's just /s4s/ tier shitposting and i dont get why people blame everything on them

IDs do help users in a way, they can self moderate by filtering thread spam or whatever they don't want to see. Kinda like the blocking feature on Twitter.

All we have to is move the more troublesome elements over to /waifuist/ or /got/

LET US SETTLE THIS WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL.

strawpoll.me/10136530/r

conflicting opinions are good for you ya fucking fairy

Poal.me nigger.

And what givssh the power to you to move anyone or to tell anyone where to go?

What said, also keep it to two options.

also all self moderation leads to is "DUBS DUBS DUBS CHECK EM SAMEFAG SHILL SHILL SHILL FILTERED SHILL CHECK EM REPORTED MODS MODS MODS"

Why the power of Satan of course.

There isn't a majority in favor of IDs, I'll leave it as it is.

no IDs.

reddit on suicide watch

VOX POPULI, VOX POSSESSORIS TABULA

REVOLUTION!
WE MUST OVERTHROW THE MODS!

This isn't leddit or cuckchan. No one wants that shit. Glad the BO isn't a 4channer.

upboated :3

Could you at the very least find a fucking poll site that doesn't require Google scripts, you incompetent fucking cunt?!

BANNED.

This

We'll see.

LET US SETTLE THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!!

poal.me/85es6e

ugh, you had to go there
>breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/09/twitter-unveils-new-trust-and-safety-council-featuring-feminist-frequency/

THANK YOU BASED BO

despite your name, you clearly do not suffer from body odor

what kind of democracy tries to prevent you from voting?

Thank you, BO.

Illegals immigrants cant vote reddit

Very nice peepee frog my plebbit friend. 1 upboat for you. :^)

If you want to get fucked up the arse by Google, by all means, mate - have at it - just don't expect all of us to be in on it.

That isn't the same as self moderation, that's censorship.

MAAAHAAAGH THE ALGERIANS

It's been five hours you dumb nigger

fuck you

Indeed. Make an example of them so they cut it with the bullshit. The sand faggot too, please (optional, he isn't that annoying).

If only. Sir Reginald Bronpill saved me. Spread forth The Word, brother.

And everyone having a facebook account gives people IRL the power to decide who they associate with :^)

Again, I've already been banned for Desertposting a couple times.

It is trivially easy to ban evade. I don't know why you morons seem to think that having big daddy moddykins institute more bans would help anything. I have a VPN.

No seriously, this is Based Brownpill Spammer (tm) here. Banning people does absolutely nothing. Bans weren't why I stopped spamming that, the board being utterly broken to the point that you can't upload large files was

BO you are a faggot.

what's brownpill?