Note to Mods

Re-enable IDs, mods. It will benefit us all and put an end to samefagging.

Oh come on, it doesn't really matter

it matters when you cant have a simple conversation bout anything related to Holla Forums without some asshat shitting up every thread with unrelated politics bullshit

I think you would have more of that with ID's enabled

possibly but at least then i could ignore specific users

We get nothing but libertarians natsocfags complaining about "muh cucks" and social justice marxistfags complaining about "muh LGBTQIABBQphobes" every other fucking thread, and even threads that don't derail into political shit are just arguments where anyone who disagrees about a show/character with someone is called a samefag. So yeah it kinda matters.

also im pretty sure that id's are assigned per thread, so nobody would ever actually get locked out of conversations completely, only in that specific thread. it would discourage derailment which honestly doesnt belong here, we have Holla Forums for rampant shitposting

IDs are trash, go back to reddit if you can't handle it.

kys

Samefag plz.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
C'mon people. Its current year! Let's be civil.

all me :-)

Ok I support ID's now

But now I'm not so sure.

Or maybe I want IDs.

All Dukat!

Or is it?

But is this real life jiang-xhe? Or is this just fantasy-desu?

What is real any more?

it's Holla Forums. it's not hard to get a new post ID.
look at Holla Forums, ID there are borderline useless and only good for calling out idiots in threads which in turn leads to more off-topic shitposting.

I am lost in a sea of me.

Yes, but there are never any accusations of samefagging.

This same argument appeared on halfchan's Holla Forums (and other popular boards) shortly before the Great Exodus of 2014. Perhaps the end times are nigh for fullchan…

Who the fuck cares?

If they really think so just screencap and prove you aren't. It's not hard.

Which one on that boat is me?

ID where slapped on and removed many times on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I don't remember much changing.

no ones forcing you to respond to shitposters.

You can be the woman in the expensive brown leather coat (center, black hijab).

I want to be the portly fellow in the dark crimson jacket with the striped hat. He looks like a wacky motherfucker.

But is he wacky enough?

Even with IDs a shill will still shill. It takes two seconds to change your ID so it will hardly cut down on the spam at all.

I think it takes slightly longer than two seconds.
I have to turn my VPN off and on and restart my browser.

samefagging.
How does it benefit us all?

Nice try redditrump, but we don't support censorship or ID politics here.

Go to cuck-chan if you want to ban people for having opposing ideologies, besides politics is a part of everything.

This, shills will just change proxy.

No, fuck off

Every fucking time. What a waste of good proxies by these pedo idiots.

who we are…
what matters is our plan

Spotted the bernie cuck
Listen dude, this is one of the few places where we're still allowed to be ourselves without ruining our lives.
their ideology is utopian and if put into practice it would lead to a distopia just like every utopian ideology but they're bro tier so fuck you, fag

Nobody cared who I was until I samefagged in the thread

I'm both and .

When i first came to Holla Forums in 2007 i thought everyone was some army of forum bot because everyone spoke in memes.

I always saw it as the nature of anonymity, is someone is a samefag, just say you're not and only reply directly to posts.

Exactly this.