When trump becomes president will we see real American heros in movies again and not capeshit heros...

When trump becomes president will we see real American heros in movies again and not capeshit heros. For example when was the last time we got a Dirty Harry, a Charles Bronson or a Rambo. Hopefully trump makes american heros great again. Real men we can be inspired by. Capeshit heros are fantasy, we need proper badasses.

Fuck off, >>>Holla Forums. Trump is going to getting smashed by Hillary this November.

yeah i don't browse Holla Forums. Just a trump fan.

Salty tumblrina or cuckservative detected. Trump is going to rip Hillary's approval ratings a new asshole, he will have an easy time doing so since she's a crook.

wrong, we already have that kind of shit coming out of our ears, see for example Taken
when trump becomes president everyone will be so horrified at the results that our films will be dominated by idyllic pastoral gaiety uninterrupted by masculine violence or bad words

Your containment board:

>>>Holla Forums

you couldn't be any more triggered by success could you

he's a naturalized US citizen
but you want more? mission impossible, bourne movies. james bond is grittier and more misogynistic than ever. you want vigilanteshit? death sentence, walking tall, law abiding citizen

Nope

and the rest of your post is cancer

your containment website: freech.net

Like they've been doing this past year?

I thought it smelled a bit manchild in here

I want real characters dindus, cartel street dealers in chicago, militant marxists all getting cleaned up by an off the rails although locally loved police officer.

They've been trying, and failing, to do that since day one. Their plans not only fail, but backfire and make Trump even stronger. Shrillary will suffer the same losses as the media.

one of the dumbest words in the language. Using certain words certifies you as a complete, utter retard.

and the media's been trying to rip trump a new one for about 10 months

considering that he's won everything so far, and that all the money in the GOP world didn't prevent it, the plan hasn't exactly worked

stay assmad

"No"

I'm enjoying your ass pain, please continue

vigilanteshit isn't any more "real" than capeshit, don't get me started on westerns
gran torino, harry brown, a time to kill are more films that might appeal to you

and "poor little white guy" probably appeals to you

Believe it or not trump haters but most people in poor suburbs like street justice they don't appreciate living amongst criminals and drug addicts, when trump talks about making america great again it is the victims of the decline that listen. Look at any anti trump protest and it's made up of college students, thugs and criminals

notice how he implies "real", as if it doesn't really exist, but when he returns to his containment board, he LARP's about the "real" conditions of experience and labor as the One True Heaven.

Holla Forums: mouth-breathing, semi-literate manchildren that haven't read a single book they LARP around.

I had a hunch things were this was. So i guess i was wrong and about thugs and criminals even they understand trump is better than shillery. So i guess that just leaves lefty college students and comfortable boomers that are upset about trump.

list five elements of trump's presidential platform, off the top of your head

Holla Forums stop shooting yourself in the fucking foot. Honestly, you've made enemies of literally everyone and you're nothing but a cheap shell of your former self. You're no better than 4/pol/ now. And you honestly believe Trump's bs? The man's likely just doing this to help Hillary.

Holla Forums is shit, trump is awesome.
Nah, he's holding his own

I can't

1. Immigration reform - Mexico border and stricter immigration entry requirements
2. Trade reform - China, Mexico and TTIP
3. Education reform - Common core; returning education to state level
4. Foreign policy - End ISIS asap, withdraw to US borders unless people are willing to pay
5. Defense - Soft voice, big stick

like they've been trying to do this whole year failing miserabily?
gee, i'm really scared

Don't give a shit about Trump but I am impressed and highly amused at the salt mines just mentioning his name creates.

Get a load of all these assdevastated Berniecucks ITT.

How does it feel knowing your glorious, communist cuck kike savior got decimated by a corrupt, establishment dyke that everyone hates?

they were probably too busy prepping the bull to notice

In order to have badass men you have to uncuck the mind, body, and spirit of men. There's more men turning out like limp-wristed betas because of the xeno-estrogens in the environment so they begin to think and act like women. The body of a man requires way more upkeep than a woman. Men doing manly things only appeals to real men. Betafaggot neu-males enjoy a mentally-castrating drama that keeps them locked in the chaotic confusion of hormonal imbalance.

last dirty harry was the early 90s i believe, the dead pool

last charles bronson was whenever he died

last rambo was 2008 (and wasn't that good)

i had no idea the dead pool was a dirty harry movie. way too supernatural for a dirty harry movie

The Hill and Bill are the way, drumpffag.

You must be thinking of a different movie.

Thanks to cucks and girlymen you never see scenes like this in modern movies.

1/10

ur a fagit

You guys should be thanked, for giving Mister Drumpf such good ammo to use.

Just look at this smear ad! All it does is embellish Dolfy's image, rather than stain Donald's. Sad!

Well, we might still see them every now and then, we'll just have to deal with the onslaught of articles by tumblr bloggers who somehow got a job at the Washington Post or New York Times moaning about how toxic and problematic they are.

Was that really made to make Trump look bad? It makes me want to vote for him.

You do realize this is a board for television and film, and not partisan hackery, right?

I'm reposting this thing I posted to Holla Forums, because the smear campaign is too much:

>The same arguments and "fear campaign" is getting repeated in your country ("Macri is the dictatorship" "Donald is a nazi", and now I see that there's that other thing with leaving the country too).

It's no wonder that cuckservatives have lost their voters.

One can hope OP.

It's starting to get ridiculous. I was listening to some alt-right podcast (bechloff?) and they were talking about capeshit. Seriously, grown men discussing shit that only kids should be watching.

can anyone confirm the german is authentic? besides the obvious sieg heil, i didn't hear juden or any numbers.

Jewish in German is "jüdisch" or "jüdische". The letter "j" in German is pronounced like a "y" in English which is probably why you didn't notice it.

Doubtless the kike-loving cuckservative creators of the video expected forceful, direct language that Hitler & Goebbels used to upset people; in practice it's a refreshing break from jewish weasel words… which is the same reason Trump's dialogue is so appealing.

Goebbels: The jewish press will have their lying mouths shut for them!

Cuckservatives: Oy vey isn't that horrible, muh freedom of speech!

Ordinary people: Shutting up lying journalists? Tell me more…

Trump wont make movies better, change the weather, make trees grow or cure cancer.

Stop these retarded hero-worship trump threads and fuck of back to Holla Forums

Holla Forums confirmed for being a retard daycare

That meme is fossilized, cuck. Get some new material.

Awesome, now I really want him to win.

Your containment board

>>>/oven/

Yes, he shall make America great again :DDDDD