Manchild is mad at WB for Producing Space Jam 2 instead another capeshit movie

Manchild is mad at WB for Producing Space Jam 2 instead another capeshit movie
This whole Geekvolution channel members are upset over Space Jam 2 cause it's not superhero related. When will Le fake geek cultural die?

we've already covered this subject. the only thing to be mad at for space jam 2, besides the fact that it's being made, is that it's starring lebron, who is a shitty player.

Space Jam is a meme movie.

I don't mind that it's being made actually. Assuming it'll be just like the first one I'd rather a film that was at least 50% traditional animation rather than that CG shit we get ubiquitously now.

And the fact that Warner Bros. gets to rape Looney Tunes' cold dead corpse once again.

It might be good

>>>/reddit/

Somebody bully this faggot and faggots like him.

I enjoy capeshit to some extent, but fuck me running, why do people want every goddamn movie to be super hero based? Why do people want any movie to be super hero based? That shit is just stupid when it's in live action.

Disg

This tbh.

Surprise /cow/ haven't made a thread profile all the cunts in Geekvolution. It's like a more autistic and sad version of channel awesome.

Well post it on their board.

I'd never heard of them before this thread, but looking around that channel, I can buy that.

Behold, a grown ass man, who looks to be in his 30s, who does serious weekly reviews of the new Powerpuff Girls reboot. He also never looks in the camera, which is odd.

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

Am I the only one here who is looking forward to a sequel?

OH, SHI-
That's the tard who was nearly brought to tears when his mate hated on Superman v Batman during their review.

Lol it is?

Yup.
Is he always wearing that fucking fedora indoors?

At most he is 26 years old.

Why is manchildism so socially acceptable now?

Man, we need /cow/ to get into this shit.

We need to take screenshots of the Geekvolution people

Oh they won't. That would be too man for a board owned and run by SA goons.

when their only way to assert themselves and feel like anything other than a complete piece of shit is to point out worthless trivia about mass-produced fiction, their only knowledge, they get triggered when there's something out there being made that someone, somewhere knows more about than them.

it's the one time they can't be the loudest and smartest person in the room and it drives them mad.

And secretly jerk offs to shitty cartoons like Loud House, Fairly odd Parents or any abortion produced in Nickelodeon.

Thanks to Dan Schneider, there's been a lot of abortions produced in Nickelodeon.

|
|>
| )
|___

Someone call them already.

I've seen those threads. That shit is just sad. They keep asking some drawfag to make drawings of the little girls rubbing their stomachs or groping a baby. Its barely lewd which makes it even sadder somehow.

Summon the bully squadron

If he can't Jam, then he is getting slammed like the bitch he is.

sup Null