DUDE ENLIGHTENMENT LMAO

Seth Rogan admits some Superbad jokes were 'blatantly homophobic

nme.com/filmandtv/news/seth-rogan-admits-some-superbad-jokes-were-blatant/406278

so when are we getting the black sjw remake? it's been 9 years since the movie came out.

"I've matured"

Maybe he should focus more on making an actual good movie instead because Neighbors was a steaming pile of dog shit

But perhaps that's expecting too much from DUDE WEED LMAO

Has this man ever not been utter cancer?

It really is scary how much this shit has spiraled out of control in just a few years.

Seth Rogan is a malignant tumor on the ass of the human race

Scary indeed.

He kinda looks like John Oliver here. Are all the SJWs beginning to converge?

When did this smug and immature piece of shit start seeing himself as some sort of pariah of a new era? Because he made some mediocre to average stoner movies? Where does this fuckhead get off?

You're using it wrong dude.

Can we cancel his career like The Interview and have him banished to the netflix exclusive movies like Adam Sandler?

If you aren't willing to risk insulting people of differing races, genders and ideolgies for a laugh, you ain't making comedies. Whether the jokes are good is entirely up to the audience in the end. Jerry Seinfeld has more backbone than Rogen at this point.

My bad. I just woke up and my internal dictionary is woozy.

I guess 40 Year Old Virgin where he was just a supporting character? That's about it.

I wonder what beloved Superhero he'll ruin next time after fucking over Green Hornet.

He's going to be the next Superman.

Never saw the movie, but I'm pretty sure none of the "jokes" were about being afraid of faggots.
:^)

rogen never had a backbone

all his shit was just "boobs, weed, farts and jews"

Rise and shine my boy, rise and shine.

Who cares.

All faggots that aren't in the closet should be publicly executed.

Will he wear his super jew shirt?

I remember a scene where McLovin was afraid of Seth Rogan briefly, so there's that.

what the fuck are those supposed to be, ghost dildos?

The best thing he probably did was This is The End, but even then I think someone else did most of it.

Other than that, he's the DUDE WEED LMAO version of Adam Sandler, where its just him and his friends in front of a camera

TITE was written with his usual writing partner, evan goldberg.

i think the difference this time was the idea of it and all the people involved. there was the somewhat typical judd apatow cast, plus a few non-regulars and they were definitely what made the film funny.

DUDE SUPPORT MY PATREON LMAO

Even better: his kippah will be the source of his invulnerability.

translation-we just received the memo that we can only make fun of White Christian Males from now on.

Yeah it's weird, the DUDE WEED LMAO meme is merging with the CURRENT YEAR meme. What's his final form? I'm scared guise.

You have no idea what our Current Form is!

They look like ghost vibrators to me.

When the fuck did this shit turn into a sacred cow dilemma? neo/pol/ is usually off about their jew conspiracy, but if one thing its ever been spot on about is that this shit belongs in an oven.

Maybe the actor was genuinely terrified of him.

I wonder who's behind this post?

Oven's too good a fate for Rogen.

We should send him directly into the sun

Oven would be a slower death

I said he belongs in an oven didn't I?

Oven is cheaper.

Also this^

I wonder who's behind this post?

I can't stop laughing holy shit

Hollywood is the major controller of media in the western world. So naturally you mucks think they have control over everything, but really having influence in that one place gives the illusion that these jews control everything else. Ya silly Holla Forums goyim.

I think he truly believes that he is the most relevant and important figure in America right now.

This.

White women are off-limits unless they are conservative, like Ann Coulter I guess.

Any non-white is off-limits until they say or do something that doesn't fit the narrative of "evil whitey, oppressed non-white"

That still looks more like Ramzpaul than anyone else, to me at least.

Any suggestions on how to make it look more like lolweed man?

Read the filename.

Valley girl and cheerleader types are ridiculed all the time.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. LEGALIZE IT.

Can you make it less funny ?

This guy doesn't want to keep being successful huh? I thought jews were smart about shekels.

Holla Forums

they've been more active here lately than usual

he looks so much like nick bate

DUDE GAY JOKES ARE OFFENSIVE YOU RETARD LMAO

Every single person obsessed with weed is an unfunny cancerous faggot. Like Todd Glass.

lol when did this faggot get his own tv show

Oh look, another straight beta cuck telling me (a gay man) what is "offensive" and "homophobic".
I watched Superbad, it was awful, but it wasn't "blatantly homophobic".
Kill yourself Rogan.

And thus the (((alt-right))) shows it's true nature.

Eh, maybe if the hair was straight.

Who's this guy?

Do I want to know? He looks off.

(checked)

goddamn norm has not aged well

i wish he was still col sanders

also, isn't todd glass the guy from tosh.0 that would do like the anti-joke skits?

The sun keeps us alive and you want to punish it with Dude Weed Lmao

Fuck is wrong with you

eh rapes his little sister and doesn't afraid of anything

Todd Glass is the guy who has a show where all he does is smoke weed on camera with his group of retarded friends including Sarah Silverman and then he complains about how gay jokes are bad and offensive.

Disgusting.

Is he like, I don't know, famous for it or something? Or is he a celeb who revealed he did it?

You're in for a treat my friend.

He's famous on /cow/, he's also known for jerking off with his shit as lube, never brushing his teeth, and only washing his hair every few months, and when I say only his hair I mean he only washed his hair.
I bet they had to spray him with a fucking hose when he got to prison.

So he's a male Lena Dunham?

good god almighty

Jumping Jahoosafuck

I feel a sense of morbid curiosity compelling me to click that. But I know I will regret it if I do so.

It won't kill you. You'll be fine. At worst, you'll be disgusted now, but in the end, it is just this.

A man literally masturbates with his feces in order to prove he didn't sodomize his sister.
My post was not an exaggeration.

Ruined Green Hornet, he can go back to being a cuck.

I didn't click the link but reading that has turned something in my stomach.

I didn't click the link but reading that has turned something in my stomach.

DUDE GAYYY LMAO

Not even trying

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

Also he sent that video to the detective investigating him for child molestation.

Homophobic is such a fucking retarded term to begin with.
LITERALLY NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY HAS BEEN SCARED OF A GAY PERSON

The thing is things will never be funny without edge, or at least as funny. I remember seein previews for one of Seth rogans movies where he blows up Kim Jung un, and the first thing I thought to myself is, "it would be a lot funnier if they made a movie about assassinating Obama" shitting on North Korea is just too safe. What's worse is they heave the nerve to pretend they're really edgy anyway.

I'm starting to see what Hitler disliked about Jews

Watching this doc about the japanese central banking take over.

Jews are not human

Can you prove this? There was a thread on /fringe/ about they had non-human DNA but offerd no proof.

you gonna pool stick em up the ass,user?

straight from the apes mouth

u b fraid of this faggot,bitch

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAVE THIS?

God, he's become sub a hypocritical beta fuck. He's just like Amy Schumer, he will make the most raunchy jokes and then turn around and criticize others for the same kind of content. I find anyone who performs this kind of comedy and then whines about it offscreen the biggest fucking hypocrites.

Even their memes promote race mixing

How does a single man in Hollywood get that much of an ego?

Unless fighting the Sacred Band troops… when they did well.

Simple. A shit load of money, a lot of moronic stoner friends in the industry who help to inflate his ego, a cameo on Family Guy and a bunch of filthy normalfag fans.