May the 4th be with you XD

Why do people do this shit?

It's trendy to be a 'geek' and like 'geeky' things.

Of course the fact that SW was never anything other than a widely popular film loved by all sections of society doesn't matter. BBT claimed it was only nerds that liked it and so that's what people think now. Media controls the stupid.

NORMALFAGS
O
R
M
A
L
F
A
G
S

My dad just said this to me and I kind of mummbled back at him, I don't really remember what I said but I feel really bad about it for some reason. He was just trying to be friendly.

That C3PO is ready for some shit.

Totally read my mind.

Talk with him, tell him about john wayne day.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NAILED IT M8

Nerd credit

gross

Star Wars was a mistake and I'd erase it from history if it didn't mean erasing all the wonderfully trashy garbage that ripped it off.

Jesus Christ, that baby's face. It has to have a case of the retards.

Also, when did this Star Wars day shit start? I don't remember hearing anyone say that shit until a couple years ago. Is it some kind of covert Disney marketing tactic to make people think Star Wars is some national treasure that should be a part of everyone's everyday life.

YAWN

I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but it baffles me how people seem to think it was some niche thing. It's been big for fucking decades!

Because these idiots thought it sounded clever. The Star Wars fandom became a new haven for autists and normalfags no less than a week after Disney bought SW and announced VII. They legitimately thought this was a good name for a shitty holiday which is nothing more than another shitty Comic Con wannabe.

Pretty much this, and the media has more control over the masses than ever, especially kids whose parents are too lazy to raise them. So its only to be expected that the BBT is now the main nerd outlet.

Mostly kids, teens and young millennials with no self-awareness about the outside world and only live off the opinions of their fellow teens and e-celebs. This is truly an era of moronic decline. What's even more shameful are the older Star Wars fans who willingly suck Disney's cock and absorb the opinions of the new gen fandom just to keep fitting in and get their needless Star Wars fix, despite that the franchise needed no more movies or expanding.

meanwhile, in 1988…

I wonder when they started thinking that Star Wars was something recently trending?

all I see is a bunch of autistic nerds seeking mainstream acceptance by infiltrating areas of common interest. they think hiding behind a universally beloved franchise will mask their repulsive characteristics.

When Disney bought it, and used their Jewish advertising magic to make the feel that way.

The EU was the niche part, so it goes without saying that Disney tossed all of that gay nerd shit away at the first opportunity.

Fucking pleb. If only you knew how triggering the EU could be.

That shit is what kept the posers and normalfags out of the Star Wars fandom. And the fact that you dismiss it so casually shows how little you know about it.

fucking kek, why are nerds pretending SW was their obscure little clubhouse cult? it was a normalfag franchise from day 1.

No one's denying normalfags were into it. But normalfags didn't play the tabletops, buy all the crap and invade the forums and websites while demanding that the franchise be changed to suit their needs and whine about needless representation because the movies were triggering.

you were deluded to think nerds would get to keep SW to themselves.

I'm on your side. Calm your autism for five seconds. The EU was shit for real nerds, so naturally the trendy nu-nerd wants nothing to do with it.

Bazinga Normalfags and SJWs never would've bothered to get immersed in it if Disney hadn't been such greedy bastards. Those bastards practically have the masses on puppet strings.

you think the normalfags didn't get immersed back in the days of the original trilogy? SW was always a movie franchise first, aimed at wide audiences. the fact that nerds latched onto it and made its offshoots into their cult doesn't change the fact that it was never their obscure cult to begin with. Disney kikes are only attempting to restore the franchise to its original status.

SW nerds are crying over something being taken away from them that was never theirs in the first place. the EU expanded universe was shit anyway, I'm glad they're getting rid of the cancer.

So you admit that you're a filthy normalfag yourself who loves SWVII then? Also SJWs and normalfag posers are the new nerds. But I'm guessing you hated the EU because it was transphobic, you little bitch? Also so pic-related.

if it was then thank fuck it gone you bigoted piece of white shit

Wew

holy fucking strawman

nah, VII was shit. I said I understand the rationale behind Disney trying to appeal to a broader audience. why this involves turning their movies into gurl power SJW propaganda is an entirely different question.

no, I dislike it because it was generic, uncreative garbage that diluted the OT to provide escapism for desperate faggots.

But that's what expanded media is for, you lore-hating jackanape. I dare you to tell me the highest selling novels by Zahn and the games weren't of the highest writing quality at the time you filthy pleb. Besides they still have a new EU you senile old fool, which is made up of nothing but tumblresque garbage and the most poor writing ever conceived. Disney buying Star Wars was a mistake, and you supporting normalfags for no reason other than that you prefer being a filthy casual who likes shit to stay as boring and monotonous as possible while hating immersive tales shows how worthless your shit taste is.

jesus christ can you be any more of a self-important faggot

Sounds like you're the one acting like a self-important faggot, homo.

And TFA profile pictures of them holding red lightsabers with rainbows in the background. Facebook is the epitome of such faggotry nowadays.

Negro may the 4th starts around the 85/90 I remember well that actual nerd where the only one doing it

Wasn't it Thatcher who first said 'May the forth be with you'?

sounds like you've never learned strawmanning is a fallacy

And here you are making baseless comments about an expanded media you never even read or explored while calling anyone who likes it a "nerd" like some stuck up 80s normalfag who's still obsessed with the OTP like some nostalgiafag.

you're giving yourself too much credit, m8. also I'm not the one raging over a normalfag franchise returning to normalfag territory.

Holy smokes is it possible that you can be anymore retarded?

Normalfags had considered Star Wars uncool since the late 80s when most of Lucas revival attempts like Ewoks and Droids fucked up. And when the prequels came out there was hype but that quickly turned to shit when the normalfags rode the hate train. Only reason normalfags give a shit now is because they see Disney as the liberators who freed Star Wars from mean old Lucas.

because normalfags had moved on

in that case thanks for keeping the franchise alive long enough to make the creation of additional cancerous movies financially viable. if it wasn't for your nerdfaggotry, the whole thing would've died down and we'd have two perfectly fine movies and one that's kinda shit but not terrible. sure, it wouldn't have escaped the contemporary wave of hollyjew remakes but atleast the fucking prequels could've been avoided.

Everyone I knew who wasn't a nerd enjoyed the prequels at the time.

Let's not forget that the much maligned prequels still made crazy money.

To be fair the EU was 50% good 50% ass. That said Lucas did a good job of keeping it consistent. The amount of work that went into that was impressive.

Still throwing it all away is unacceptable. At the very least they could have kept the stories set before the prequels which are arguably the better ones anyway.

are you referring to star wars celebration? because that's been going on for quite some time.

star wars' success was a complete fluke you dingus. notice how esb and rotj didn't make as much as anh, nor were they initially received as well? after the first movie it became niche.

why did you write it twice? you're quite pathetic at this.

also, webm related. the entire eu is better than this. even fucking skippy the jedi droid > saber copters

they threw it away so they could leech it for stories and characters to fill their now empty universe

BIG

Gave birth to a little Salacious Crumb.