Babadook

I had to stop watching this movie 30 minutes before it was over because every character was so fucking insufferable.

Did anyone manage to finish watching this bullshit movie? Does she finally fuck off and die? I would consider that a happy handing.

happy ending*

brb killing self

It's okay to admit you were too scared of the babadook to finish the movie user.

It scared me too

wew, I wasn't even scared tbh fam xd

Honestly if you consider the characters insufferable and the film not scary then perhaps the medium of film just isn't for you. The babadook is one of the scariest films ever because what it represents is something we are all at risk of.

Murdering a family member because of a bad case of self-pity? If this was a serious problem for most people I would expect there to be a lot more murders.

Evidently, you didn't understand what the film was about.

Well, like I said, I didn't finish watching it.

Evidently, you need to practice your reading comprehension ;).

I agree completely OP. I don't know why so many people like that movie. Way too fucking annoying, and it's not even scary.

this is fucking bullshit. If movies were scary because they portrayed a relatable threat, the scariest movies would all be about drunk driving, chain-smoking, old age, and shit like that.

I spent most of the movie hoping the mother would finally snap and murder that annoying little shit of a kid.

God, that kike looking bastard freaks me out.

This. Maybe it's a good psychological tale but "scary"… it is not.

Enlighten us, oh mighty faggot

So wtf is it?

The movie is shit and the babadook says it's name over and over like a pokemon.

I didn't understand why this movie was so praised and recommended until I learned that it is based off of jewish folklore. Then everything became so clear.

Everything is so clear now.

You didn't miss anything.
The last 10 minutes is some of the most cringeworthy footage ever committed to film.
Most over rated film of the past decade.

It's an enjoyable watch but I didn't care for the 2deep4u ending.

I get that the unexplained is good for horror but by the end of the movie I want an explanation.

It's well made for an Australian Kickstarter movie directed by a woman.

she fucks herself with a vibrator

The end of the movie was pretty clear. The whole thing was the grief over her husband turned into a monster, and the effects of that grief turned up to 11. The ending was a bittersweet "this is something I can't hide away from, I need to nurture this part of me and learn to live with it".

I would call it a 2deep4u ending.

This movie was shit and I had to mute it everytime the kid opened his stupid fucking mouth to REEE

The thing I remember about the movie was that the main actress was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen on a screen. (Despite being portrayed as weathered and tired.) I also remember doing a complete 180 from hating the kid to hating the mother when the twist is revealed, which was excellent manipulation of my feelings on the directors part.

shes in new GOT

when she sees a buck,

and she wants to fuck

you can't deny

you're a babacuck