ITT:

Though of course Elisha Cuthbert was the undisputed best girl on 24, with Annie Wersching not far behind, I had and still have a fetish for Sarah Clarke (Nina Myers) and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O' Brian aka Gail The Snail)

and ignore the filenames, Wikifeet's a good source of finding high-res pics of non-nude celebs

Those are women?

Sarah Silverman.

FUCK I want to rape Silverman and I don't know why

God those legs.

I'd still put it in her butt and not call her afterwards

I'd still do it, she's just amazing. I think she's one of the last great female comediennes and has a really beautiful body.

The one thing people always forget is that she deliberately fucked her shit up for that one role, like how Christian Bale fucked with his shit for The Machinist

pic related is more along the lines of how her body usually looks like. Not a significant improvement, but definitely not wrecked.

It was more the
Part that made me violently ill.

Obvious choice

Go sperg on your containment thread gifmaker

sometimes

i seen her look awful a bunch of times

guess it depends on her makeup and clothes and hair and stuff

shes also got absolutely no titties

and shes swedish unfortunately

I've typically found Sigourney Weaver to be quite plain. But then I watched her in Galaxy Quest with her hair dyed blonde and I swear I don't know how my dick got so hard

What a difference blonde hair can make

I don't know why I find her so attractive, I guess it's sort of like a nerdy girl next door kind of thing

inb4 BABOLINGA

I'd fuck her

bullets won't stop her

are you that same dunedigger from Holla Forums?

Her head is enormous and her chin is terrifying.

Satan wants his jawline back.

I love that gif so much

I AM NOT PROUD

ayy lnao

"Who is that? Looks kinda familiar…"
"O - oh."
I'm so sorry for your loss, user.

xkcd pls go

I've a fetish for triers.

For me its the straight hair, I fucking hate curls

No, no, I understand. Top MILF.

The "They're minerals" girl from Breaking Bad

Michelle Dockery & Rumer Willis for me - I find them both very lovely.
I know Rumer gets a lot of flack for her looks, but I think she is pretty :3

Rumer's face is like a really interesting stone. You could stare at it for hours.

Hank?

why do women do this? imperfection is far more acceptable than this hideous monstrosity of halfassed attempts at correction

She did get botox injections in her lips, but I’m not sure she did anything to her chin…
She recently called out some photographer that had photoshopped her chin to appear smaller.

I hate to think she might end up like Lara Flynn Boyle one day if she continue down this path. I think she was perfect just the way she was ;_;

That's a man right?

That's why the thread is titled UNCONVENTIONAL ACTRESSES YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE

her father is bruce willis and her mother is demi moore, she's lucky she didnt come out looking like ron perlman or clancy brown from the nose down

I came in this thread just to see if someone posted her.

It's Bruce Willis' head on Demi Moore's body, like their other two children.

She's a stick but I'd fuck her

do you think some kike gave her aids as a small child? I want to dick the lesbian out of her

Are you some sort of "curvy girl" apologist?

i dont understand the question. if i said "i don't like black girls" or "i don't like women with roast beef pussy" you wouldn't have a problem.

lets just accept that different people like different things. it's way easier for everyone that way. i prefer women who can take care of the farm and the babies for a few months while im off fighting zombies. deal with it.

lol

you're funny i like you

She was a qt as Jesse's gf

So you'll kill me last?

Nope. Like I said I except all sexual proclivities as they are none of my business unless one is man on man anal rape.

You may like stick figure women as much as you desire. SO SAYS THE EMPORER

I'll tell you that, then I'll end up killing you before Bennett anyway

A cat is fine too.

Marie

Nah she's some kind of gypsy-mix.

I need for a woman not to break in half when I get on top of her

MINERALS!

What are you, a big guy?

Sugarmommy-fu

I heard heigel likes the bbc

Had me there for a second. Josh Kelley's whiter than snow.

She likes to adopt African children if that's what you mean.