Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Ryback is currently in the midst of trademark battle with WWE over “The Big Guy”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2nmEX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ryback's WWE career is down in the gutters, if he refuses to basically hand this trademark over Is that possible? to WWE then well, I honestly don't know how they could use him even worse.

archive.is/2nmEX

the only person i've ever known who cared about professional wrestling was a retard i was court ordered to play with

was it Spoony?

what's a spoony?

his name was josh and his dick was fucking enormous - he had this thing where he always insisted we change into our swim trunks together

so he was a big guy?

it's 25 years later, i lost track of him over the years but yeah i was pretty fucking jealous of a potato with a nigger dick at the time

Sounds awfully jewish.

America is awfully jewish

Burgers and their homoerotic soap operas.

he says while posting a gif from a cancerous children's cartoon

Future endeavored when?

he pretty much is already

his contract is about to expire and the negotiations are at a standstill

4UUUU

The Big Guy lost twice to small Masketta Man, Kalisto on two kickoff shows in a row. He's done for right now, at least his match on Payback was good, intense hate from the Chicago crowd.

TNA is the best wrestling to watch, it's so shitty it works as a B movie.

TNA is garbage even from that stand point. I've worked for them a few times, and they're just awful. They run their promotion the same way Hollywood execs run their studios. "WWE is popular, what do they do? Put some money in a suitcase? OK, great, let's do that! UFC is popular, what do people like about it? Well, they have an eight sided ring, let's do that!" Just terrible.

WWE fucking sucks

it has its moments

shit wrestler
although he did slam a straightedge jew into concrete, so he gets some points

i still watch this and can't help but laugh

best wrestling moment by a bunch of drunk fans

iirc, that was botched badly & punk actually got badly hurt from that

you can see the table broke in the wrong place and his head smacked into it as a result. Owie.

Punk isn't Jewish, his best friend Colt Cabana is.

Punk's ring gear features six-pointed stars, but that's because he's from Chicago, and the Flag of Chicago has those stars on it because Chicago is a Jewish-run town.

Punk got really mad at him. The Chicago crowd hate Ryback a ton, the only thing I could compare the reaction he got from his match at Payback was HBK in Montreal.

TOPKEK

And yet you care enough to comment on the threads?