Had this made

Just

OP, please.

hello newfriend

hello old man, pull up a chair!

hello same newfag :^)

Disgusting Kike

This might be the end of Fox capeshit before they sell it to Marvel entirely.

doubtful, you retards give them more than enough anti-hero by virtue of always signing off with "nigger" and "jew"

nigger pls, that's jew talk.

Ivan Ooze?

this all is actually way more exciting than what will actually happen

I know better than to let myself be let down by a cape movie, but still, I feel some sense of disappointment at how low they continue to sink.

The problem with me is just how small he is, the bitches are almost as tall as him. He should've been some huge motherfucker, not this. A shame Michael Clarke Duncan is ded, physically he would've pulled it off great.

what could have been

For real? That was incredible compared to the final product. Who thought making the final product's eyes red like that was a good idea? He simply looks like he hasn't slept or that the eye contacts hurt like a bitch.
They already gave that bitch purple hair and the blue Psylocke leotard like in the comics, why couldn't keep it comic book-ish for Apocalypse too? Why make superhero movies if you're gonna do "realistic" portrayals or elements?

JUST CRASH THIS PLANE UP

people thought quicksliver looked dumb too.

He still looks dumb.

The 1995 movie had stunts that were just things done in reverse. the power ramgers jumped backwards onto a building because the stunt coordinators couldn't even think that maybe the stunt guys could jump off backwards.

b-b-b-b-but user! nobody will take him seriously if he looks like a comic book character!

apocalypse was always lame anyway

He was always the poor man's Darkseid.