MUAAAH

MUAAAH

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS

What did he mean by this?

Dubs have always been celebrated for their excellence.

I miss this meme.

VINTAGE

DATED
A
T
E
D

MUAAH THE FRENCH TANKS!

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say “MWAAAAAAAAAAHHH”? Has anybody expressed any kind of amusement or hilarity from it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition funny so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

saved.

Orsonfag BTFO

I saw Orson Welles at a winery in Sonoma years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or wine recommendations or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my tasting, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my case up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of grapes in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes of grapes and started punching in the code multiple times, he stopped her and told her to bag them each individually “to prevent any carbonic maceration infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "MUAH" really loudly.

I don't believe you.

this copypasta will never get old

JUST

MUAH

MY

FRENCH

LUNCH

FRENCH

UP

MY

WINE

EXCELLENCE