/got/ general

Willis edition

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whatsgoodscully/bad-pussy-final-mix
thegossiplife.com/2015/07/27/blind-item-26072015/
asearchoficeandfire.com/?q=empire&scope[]=agot&scope[]=adwd&scope[]=tmk&scope[]=acok&scope[]=twow&scope[]=twoiaf&scope[]=asos&scope[]=thk&scope[]=trp&scope[]=affc&scope[]=tss&scope[]=tpatq
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-episode-602-viewership-slightly-compared-premiere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think Walder Frey will want to murder him in retaliation for his daughter and grandson?

Nope, they have issues confronting the Brothers without banners and that's why Jaime is sent there

Oh yeah that's right, Walda was his daughter. This is probably the event that makes his storyline relevant again. Is he going to try to have Ramsey assassinated maybe? I imagine Sansa and company will want to have Walder killed so their storylines should intersect too.

I love coming to these generals to discuss the show, see some maisie, shitpost and indulge in the memes. Thought I'd make a little something for everyone. Enjoy!

soundcloud.com/whatsgoodscully/bad-pussy-final-mix

He will appear in this season and like Balon Greyjoy to be killed

First for

BASED LINDA

Enjoy

video related

Of course they remember. Because 'Willis'

This Willis shit pisses me off. It says it all about the show, they're not even the same characters any more.

kys, do it slowly

It's the little things that just feel like D&D is cockslapping you.

That's such a stupid change. No reasonable person would be confused by two Walders.

Especially since one of them doesn't even fucking go by Walder anymore!

Tyrion, Dany and Jon are pretty much confirmed for the 3 dragon riders, GRRM also confirmed predictable.

If Jon doesn't end up going bad after his dance with death, this series is confirmed shit. People should not just get resurrected and stay good.

That's about as surprising as Jon's parentage.
I really hope you weren't surprised.

I told my mum about it, because she's reading A Game of Thrones and her response was that it was stupid because Hodor's real name being Walder is such a minor aside that even if people were stupid enough to confuse him with Walder Frey it wouldn't matter.

What? What about Beric? He stayed pretty good.

Beric did. Catelyn Stark didn't, but that was different circumstances and she was dead for much longer.

If Jon is still the same Jon, then his death was just a cheap cliffhanger. If that's all it was, then that's bullshit.

He's not gonna be the same Jon, but he's not gonna come back evil or anything, either.

If Jon is actually the hero of the story, then George R. R. Martin is most overrated writer in the history of fantasy.

Did you… ever think he wasn't?
Ever?
For a second?

He shares that with Tyrion and Dany.

GRRM never would have wasted all that time with Dany if she weren't at least equal with Jon.

I thought Bran might be the central character while I was reading the books. It was only during Season 5 of the show that I started realizing I may have been imagining the books and the show to be a lot better than they actually are.

I always assumed that Jon's arc would get subverted near the end along with Dany's I always thought both of them were going to end being villians.

Dany, I could see becoming a villain, but Jon?
Never ever. There's absolutely nothing in his story leading up to that whatsoever and I don't see why you thought that.

Are you kidding? All of A Dance with Dragons' Jon chapters were him fucking up and being a dumb little shit. If he's truly just the Gary Stu/Author Insert he seems to be, then I'm truly an idiot for expecting anything unique out of this series.

He was stupid because he kept trying to be a hero.
Are we reading the same fuckin' books, user?

absolutely womyn

it's not called Game of Plebs for nothing.

Samwell Tarly is the author insert.

Samwell Tarly is so blatantly the fucking insert I'm beginning to question user's basic reading skills.

Honestly, it demonstrates unbelievable incompetence for them to have fucked up Hodor, the easiest fucking character not to fuck up.

Hodor has no deep lines. Hodor doesn't do much except carry Bran around. Hodor doesn't have a deep back story. His name is Walder. They call him Hodor because it's the only word he's ever said, ever. Maybe Hodor means something, maybe it don't. Oh and maybe Hodor's part giant, maybe he ain't. That's it.

D&D have got him as a stableboy named Willis (or Wyllis, perhaps) who became retarded instead of being born that way.

whut you hodor-in' about

Apparently you've never seen a photo of a young George Martin and you know next to nothing on his experience with the Vietnam period.

Jon is literally a young George R. R. Martin, obviously changed to make him more attractive, more capable, and a Gary Stu.

Jon is who he wishes he was?
Samwell is who he is?
Dany is who he wants to fug?

How Kit Harrington looks is nothing like how Jon Snow is described. Jon Snow is described as looking like the spitting image of Ned Stark

He's a coward who dodged the draft (or applied for 'conscientious objector' status, same thing)

Sam's a coward who can't fight

But Jon doesn't have a FAT PINK MAST

GRRM BTFO

I think the huge amount of money he payed as a wedding gift bothers him more than the daugther's loss, but he will surely be mad about losing a sort of heir male child

THANK YOU BASED DND

After all the stronk women first episode I was shocked Miss Piggy didn't tear through the dogs with just her teeth

I think I've seen this young ned actor somewhere before…

Wait for the progressive arc. Either he's going to unite fighting factions through "dialog" (just like my middle east!), or hee's going to promote some woman to lead an army with much greater success then any of the "old generals".

what

So Arya was sitting there with her little bowl and some people gave her money. Good thing that her eyes turned white, otherwise it would be hard to recognize she is blind.

So here are my questions:
1. If you look at Episode 2 and Episode 1, the other beggars are at the same spot all the time, just like Arya is. Did someone gave her that spot or did she earned it? Is it a bad spot or a good one?

2. When The Waif appears, the people amgically disappear from the street. How does she do that? Also how come it never effects the other beggars? Are they built-in hundred faced agents who guard Arya?

3. Episode 1: The Waif comes and knocks the bowl out of Arya's hands. Them shekels fall all over the place. Episode 2: The exact same thing happens. Didn't Arya learned that she will come again? She knew, because she had her stick ready. But why didn't she put them sheleks inside her clothing to keep them safe? After the first attack, did she tried to get all the scattered money? Did the other beggars or the cruel passersby stole it from her?

4. How come there are no street kids who take away her money? How come no-one kidnaps her and sells her as a slave? Is she valuable to Jaqen or not? If she is, how is he making sure none of the above happens to her?

5. After a hard day of begging, I imagine she goes to buy some food and shelter. Are the merchants overpricing her? Where is she sleeping? Are there people there who molest her?

Boy, that series looks horrifyingly stupid and unfunny

Season 6 and 7 were quite shitty.

You've just put more thought into Arya's arc than D & D have in their entire life.

this. I really don't understand why people overanalyze fiction where it's apparent the writers themselves never gave half a shit.

Probably because it's a way for them to feel creative without actually writing a story of their own.

Succeeding seasons will just be the generic good guys vs bad guys isn't it?

Well that is enough evidence we need that Jon really is the hero of the story.

GRRMdrone pls, nothing major is gonna be changed for the show

is it about Maisie?

I want to rail Linda in the ass right now.

Ned vs Tywin is pretty much good guy vs bad guy.

This will be genderqueer freaks and cunts against hapless 'cishet' patriarchs who get stabbed in the chest.

he did everything wrong

Can you imagine how D and D would handle John the Fiddler in a Dunk and Egg spin-off?

Pic related.

stop posting this hideous bitch

I'd rather look at Maisie than her

Linda is a staple of /got/ threads, calm yourself.

she wasn't three days ago

What did he do wrong? He ruled supreme as the strongest lord in all the realms until he died suddenly in a completely unexpected, unforseeable manner.

Linda and her cuck husband have always been part of Holla Forums /got/

Without the backstory Tywin's death was an asspull.

Someone had to fill the corpse quota for the season.

He is similar to Machiavelli's story of Castruccio Castracani, he grew too strong too quickly with the wrong loyalty reinforcement. Everything rested on fear of the man. So when Tywin is removed, everything crumbles into the destitute state House Lannister was in before Tywin annihilated Castamere. The polar opposite can be seen in The North where loyalty out of love for the Starks reigns so firmly that the houses there fall over each other in conspiracies tying to reinstall their suzerain overlords.

>gf says that when they get to reviving Jon Snu they'll end the episode on his eyes snapping open

I'm pretty sure they thought they were being very clever here
Maybe D&D are themselves too used of getting away with everything

Well they just follow the plan and play it safe, no need to take risks when the gentiles are already addicted.

Tywin ordered the rape of and murder of a woman and the murder of 2 children, just because he was butthurt that said woman married the prince not his daughter.

So what's the deal with the cuck husband? Is this literal, like with a cucking stool and everything?

it's just D&D writing OC at their own level of creativity.

Is it true, /got/?

A what?

once it becomes the default resolution method for domestic conflicts? not really

this is neither exciting nor unpredictable

they're swedish

i.e. yes

20 GOOD MAISIES

No, but one of the characters is a dancer

I wish I could rail Maisie

This though

Not in the offseason

GoT any pics of her to post?

People shouldn't be coming back at all. It's not fucking DBZ. I know it happens in the book too, but as I understand it, it seems a little more ambiguous than that. Like they could just be meat puppets for all we know.

Why did Davos stay at the wall, and why isn't he really super pissed at Melisandre for burning his LGF?

it's shit in the books too

GRRM is a fucking hack who should die in a grease fire

He doesn't know

ONE PERFECT GODDESS

what do you know?

She could cuck me any day of the week, her and her BFF Malalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

You mean like… the wights?

what le fuck

I kno nuthin, john doe.

All they needed to do was hit each other over the heads, pull each others noses and it would've been perfect.

Aye.

Why did Davos ask Mel to bring Jon back if the only instances of people coming back from the dead he could possibly know about would be the wights?
Why would Davos ask Mel to bring Jon back as a wight?

Because dungeons and dragons wrote it? Davos is very out of character this season. He seemed to hate magic in general, and he never liked Melisandre. Why would he even care that much about helping Jon to the point where he'd ask someone he hates to do magic, which he doesn't like? I expected him to be wringing the red bitch's neck by now. Even if he doesn't know the specifics you'd think he'd be more upset.

Dubs of at least Hermione is not the byproduct of congenital cranial malformation

Unlike you

I think they're just desperate to give him something to do.

This is what happens when you kill too many characters. You end up writing yourself into a corner you can't get out of.

At least the books made sense, even if they drag on a bit.

Dany confirmed for Queen of Westeros

They should kill her already.

The femcunt butthurt will last a thousand years.

Did anything happened after Walda's death? You can't get more feminist than her

All aboard the Asshai train.

poo with blessings of r'hlloo

Yeah from Davos' perspective, all he knows is that "Shireen died in the battle at Winterfell". She didn't tell him that she was the one who killed her by lighting her on fire.

c…cleganebowl?

It was just hype

didn't mean to sage

You just reminded of how cute Cobie Smulders is.

10/10 face

6/10 body

You get out, you cancer.

Can people stop posting random waifus that have nothing to do with Game of Thrones? You retards are worse than the maisiefags.

I still believe. They don't show off Strong for nothing.

no

In theory, what would be the rational way for Daenerys to do things?
I'd say instead of weak ass mhysa shit actually start a dragon cult, with human sacrifices and the rest. Keep the internal structure of the cities while enforcing dragon worship.

Alternatively, actually take the ships when they were offered. even though there is nothing waiting for her in westeros and her campaign is doomed

Ramsay is waiting for her, who do you think burned the ships?
20 GOOD MEN

which is the most reddit-tier character?

nice bikini zone

First she needed to decide what her goal was, Slaver's Bay or Westeros. If staying in Meereen dedicate to fighting the civil war which doubles as a convenient polarizing game for any ruling class. If Westeros then do what every big army without a home has done IRL, move from place to place taking what you need from locals until you reach destination.

Brienne

Your favorite character

You have to go back ^gifmaker

But will she get bigger is the largest question. I've seen fat and all that but even willis is tiny compared to those mommy hips from Clarke, its not a boner killer since in my country we say the more we can take the better.

Checked

I'm everyone, and I'm no-one
Everywhere and nowhere
I am Gifmaker, Son of Maisie

"Every one of us is a virgin faggot, have a sick infatuation with an overrated actress, have a shit taste on women and are powerless and yet together we can ruin the discussions of an imageboard website"

Beautifully put

Did that empire line bother anyone? Its like a character suddenly wearing a watch

pick one

What's a empire line?

It just felt like a weird way to say it. There's really no reason to not say kingdom instead.

Ooooh, wait empire line, not empire line. An empire is bigger than a kingdom, so it means bigger power

The original High Sparrow quote:

And saying is anachronistic because it's Westeros is a kingdom not an empire.

Thank you, user, but meanwhile I understood it:

There is a reason that The Holy Roman Empire wasn't called The Holy Roman Kingdom. If you have the power to overthrow an empire, you can easily overthrow kingdoms…

You're retarded, stop getting your history lessons on systems of governance from CKII.
An empire does not mean "moar powah" you retarded moron.

But an empire is bigger than a kingdom

No, not necessarily you fucking idiot.

Differnce between Empire and Kindom is semantic. There is not a whole lot of difference. UK could call itself United Empire if it wanted.

She got pregnant and had a son. Clearly she failed to be a good feminist.

Ottoman Empire
Holy Roman Empire
Alexander the Great's empire
Chinese Emperors' empire
Why aren't they called kingdoms?

Also namecalling is kindergarten level. I'vew stated something, and instead of telling me why am I wrong, you are namecalling me. Is it too much to ask for a backup of your opinion?

My backup is: The Ottoman Empire, for example, was so big, because they have annexed the land of others - kingdoms, for example. So as far as I see, a state that conquers lots of other states becomes something that's on a higher level than the annexed ones. If they are called kingdoms, the new, bigger one is called an empire, because it's made of former kingdoms. In that sense an emperor has more power than a king, because he rules over a bigger landpiece, and over more than 1 nation.

So in my book, he said "empire" instead of "kingdom", because he meant something that's way bigger and powerful than the current King's kingdom - maybe he was referring to ancient empires or all of the Lannister family's lands, or the whole world.

But maybe I am wrong and it's just bad writing like others stated it before.

That's true… I think, if you rule over more nations, you either declare yourself "king of this and king of that" or simply "emperor", which means the same, just in a shorter form. But huge landmasses were never called Kingdoms, they were called empires. There has to be a reason for that

You seem infatuated with the maisiefags.

/got/ was great before all these cuckchan retards came over to demand reddit-tier discussion. Stay on cuckchan.

Google the difference you retarded mongoloid dipshit.

I'd like to discuss it, but you refuse to. What kind of an approach is this

Calm down, fucktard.

NEVER FORGET.

thegossiplife.com/2015/07/27/blind-item-26072015/

Nobody outside of Christendom ever gave a fuck.

It's hard to forget when you keep reminding us

see

Maisiefaggots are the symptom of trend that I'm seeing on other boards. They're like the bronies. Even with a dedicated board exclusively for them, they prefer to spill their spaghetti here and even have the temerity of say that their pictures (many of them not of Arya Stark) are "in Topic".

Them and the TWD coralfag pederasts are destroying this board. Something Orsonposting was never able (or intended) to do.

You're that Orsonfaggot, aren't you? Fuck off with your shit meme. It didn't work for a reason.

Doesn't the Iron Throne essentially represent an empire?

I mean the King of the Seven Realms, each one of those realms is essentially a kingdom that was unified and conquered by Aegon, right? So isn't it fair to say the system they have in place now is basically an empire, a collection of kingdoms?

its seems correct.
a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

Great. We've got a faggot that thinks he should decide on how infinity in run.

4chan is the place for you.

AT LEAST one of the following characters needs to die
If this show is going to end up not being shit. So who's it going to be? or will the show forever be shit?

The point is that the word empire doesnt exist in the ASOIAF universe, there are no empires and there never have been.

Nigger, in this post: where is a Maisie? It doesn't even have a picture in it. Your reasoning is bullshit. You and the likes of you want a dead board with only hateposting and shitty memes, but guess what? YOu are the loud minority here.

Am I taking away the chance of speaking your opinion or saying what's on your mind on this whole board by staying in this thread and posting pictures of an actress? Really?

About that…

asearchoficeandfire.com/?q=empire&scope[]=agot&scope[]=adwd&scope[]=tmk&scope[]=acok&scope[]=twow&scope[]=twoiaf&scope[]=asos&scope[]=thk&scope[]=trp&scope[]=affc&scope[]=tss&scope[]=tpatq

the most cancerous post ive ever read

Yeah, this was what was sitting in the back of my head. I remembered something, but it was foggy.

An empire, basically.

Thank you!

Oh. That wasn't clear for me, because I'm a filthy showfag. Sorry

im going to start posting maisie to show solidarity and stick it to these redditors

What is happening in this thread?
Who are all these new people?

"Twelve Maisie a day keeps reddit at bay"

Here's 10 of them

topkek

I do recognize you

redditors that wanna post fulltime

Oh I was wrong, an empire did exist a long long time ago. Still doesnt make the sparrows line any less retarded

I mean seriously, user

Good evening, I see you have a lot of work to do today, LC of MW…

We've never had that much traffic in Australian hours, except #LIVE threads, and we've never had Linda or her autistic opinions parroted all over the thread (>muh empire). Has some been inviting people from half/got/?

they should fuck off to cuckchan, that's the place for them.

Game of Thrones episode 602 viewership slightly down compared to the premiere
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-episode-602-viewership-slightly-compared-premiere/

It's peaked in terms of viewership. Still a monster, but it'll never have that utterly unheard of run it had from S1-S4 where it rose almost every episode. That'll become legendary within the industry for ratings.

Don't you want new people here, user? I was just surprised, because it's a very different thread, that's all. /got/ welcomes all GoT/ASOIAF discussion.

Good edition btw

underrated post

Yeah, you can see S5 already had pretty drastic drops midway through. Something similiar will happen with S6 probably, but the finale is sure to set a new record. Although who knows, maybe audience was mostly interested in Jon's fate, so Ep1 will remain the most watched.

(Me)
for →

Who
Here?

S1-S4 is drool-worthy for producers. What a run. I'm aroused

Just you.

Isn't she like 10 in the books too? D&D could have changed that, but still I don't believe it's likely.

Oh God, no! I find her very attractive and she is such a cool innocent, good willing character!

Say she won't die on me, user!

Common sense was on my side today, so I consider myself a lucky guy. Also hi

Do you mean the empire discussion? Barneykiss

You misspelt Daario.

DnD wanted junglepussy, so they saw her and said fuck it.
Would you not fuck a tamed nigger?

At least the ledditors have fucked off.

This, ill be surprised if he isnt

Has any other show ever had such increasing ratings for four consecutive seasons?

Knowing D&D, they won't let any of them die.

If it had to be one of them, though, my money is on Tyrion

Yiss

That is more likely. Who could trust a face like that?

If she looks like Natalie Emmanuel, then yes, of courshe

A 14 year old girl

topkek. Dany apparently.

Fine with new people if they're not trying to be edgy cunts that feel the need to insult anyone and everything that isn't a circle jerk. Toxic /got/ is for halfchan.

Euron could be working for the Harpy, killing Jorah and attempting to assassinate Dany this season, but I don't believe he's the grand conspirator himself. He isn't clever or ambitious enough.

>cheating on Maisie
No

See →

Anytime 20 good men is mentioned, it still manages to invoke butthurt into me. Why the fuck was Ramsey just allowed to somehow sneak into a camp of an army of 2000 men, and 40 handedly manage to destroy Stannis' campaign?

It's so fucking retarded.

I'm putting my money on Dany and her dragons. All of them die saving Westeros from the Others, putting an end to both Ice and Fire.
Jon makes it through because he has plot armor lol

Because they really REALLY wanted to completely shit on Stannis, they even killed him offscreen for gods sake.

(Checked)
Notice how nobody was complaining about the empire line before that ASOIAF vlogger Linda mentioned it, and now it's suddenly a hot topic in /got/. It's just desperate nitpicking, this post right here explains it →
It makes sense. I understand Linda's rabid complaints, leeching off GRRM's lore is her livelihood after all, but Anons should relax a bit, honestly.

Actually, I complained about it.

And you're all wrong, ASOIAF has had empires in the history of Essos, although none of them ever made it across the sea.
I mean, come on guys, the Old Ghiscari Empire?

you only survive because at present, there is nothing better

Even I am smarter than those people in those videos

Damn, I meant Daario of course, the meme theory came to mind immediately, haha.

I'm confused, what's your opinion on the matter then? Are you this poster?
Because your own reasoning proves there's nothing wrong with the line.

What are you talking about?

Why are you quoting me?

We should make this post a sticky in every thread.

Because your post proves that this Linda bitch doesn't even know what she's making her viedos about

No, I'm not that poster.
It's just an awkward line. Westeros has never in its over 8000 year history had an empire. It would be like me walking up to, say, a US Army General and saying "THERE'S A BILLION OF ME AND MY BROS, WE CAN TAKE DOWN YOUR STUPID EMPIRE".
He's not gonna give a shit, and if he's a real stickler like me, he'd shoot back with "but we've never had one."

Also, I don't think there have been any mentions of ancient empires in the show, so all of this really only applies to the books.

This, that line was just so out of place.

Of course you are, you've been educated in ways of Maisie :)
I like when stuff like that is posted in the manner Sir Phantasmagoric does it, when he posts Preston Jacobs he usually makes fun of it, but some Anons actually take Linda seriously, even repeat her opinions.

A kingdom can be any size, comprised of any number of ethnic groups.

"Empire" merely denotes a colloquial meaning in most cases.

The only imperial title the British monarch had was "Emperor of India", and was as such not "Emperor of Britain", and the usage of the term "Empire" merely refers to the British dominion, because Britain was and still is a kingdom.

"Emperor" is nothing but a title people give to themselves, it means nothing, absolutely nothing.

>Linda repeats my opinions

I dunno… I never really felt the need of pointing at people and saying "Hey everyone, look! Those are idiots!" They speak for themselves and anyone who is above their level sees this.

But it's okay, obviously someone who takes shit too seriously could be made fun of. Like me and my Maisie-interview analisys-posts

Just because you enjoy stories with plot holes, characters acting out of character, and terrible pacing, doesn't mean everyone does.

Linda seems to be the only person on the internet who is actually seeing the show for what it is: absolute shit. It's so bad her cuck husband can't even watch it anymore, and he used to defend it.

Go write your shitty book, it's bound to be great.

Nigger do you even read these threads?

Who the fuck is Linda and why is she the reason im complaining about the empire line?

You're taking the quote too literally, the intent there is really simple, empire invokes the image of even greater might than a kingdom. High Sparrow meant they could take over the whole Westeros, and "empire" sounds better than "this Kingdom and also the six others."

And this in itself prevents me or anyone else from enjoying it?

You mean… the Seven Kingdoms?
The name they already call it?

This This THIS

That's what I am trying to say

I'm not a novelist, that's Sir Gifmaker. Never read any of his stuff, but I'd bet everything I own that it's going to be much better than World of Ice and Fire

I read ASOIAF before GoT started, I knew very well what the show is going to be like :)

You enjoy it because you're a disgusting pedophile who strokes your greasy cock to thoughts of Quasimodo.

Its a fucking retarded line, might as well call themselves the ultra sparrows to convey how powerful they are.

You have the mind of a hack.

What if I tell you that I didn't cared about Maisie till Season 4?

Why did I watched 4 seasons of it then?

What's wrong with AWOIAF?
Too autistic for you?

This is true.

We hear the term Seven Kingdoms in every other episode, it doesn't have the rhetorical impact like "empire" does. That's all there is to it.

That's how they are meant to be portrayed in the show, yes.

So you're right then, and you didn't even have to watch someone's 50 min vlog :)

Am I supposed to be impressed, pedo?

But that's every two episodes. Showfags aren't going to remember what the Seven Kingdoms are.

Go back to your room. /got/ was fun without you, cancerous autist.

Oh so you are retarded, got it.

she is of age in Europe m8

And America.

Reality too much for you, pedophile?

Coming from a Maisie poster that means absolutely nothing.

Having the high sparrow use the word empire is evocative of Christianity, which is often said to have 'defeated an Empire' (Rome).

That's why they did it. They want Faith=Christianity to be bludgeoned over your head.

Defending ASOIAF is one thing, I gradually understood some Anons feel the need to find excuses for anything in the novels, and I respect that. But I seriously hope you aren't attempting to defend AWOIAF…

The artwork is beautiful, yes. The accompanying texts are atrocious. Any random GRRM's fanboy fanfic writer on the internet could do equal job, if not much better.

I've never posted Maisie, you fucktard. I'm just sick of you shitting up threads with your toxicity.

Sadly I can prove that you are right…

Old Christianity with the crusades I presume?
What if

Based Christianity is truly the religion that won. It fucked up empires, kingdoms and other religions to be the dominant force it is today.

Once again, I'll repeat it.

NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS

MAISIE PICTURES INVALIDATE YOUR ENTIRE POST

Stop posting Maisie, or stop expecting people to care what you say.

I asked what's wrong with it and you have yet to answer me. I haven't read it myself, so I don't know what its problems are.
So what are they?

You're definitely retarded.

Everything is polite and based until this imbecile comes back from cuckchan to be triggered over everything.

Before you could just filter the retard, now you just ignore every post with a maisie pic.

(checked)

It's the same autist.

Don't speak for all of us.

Fuck off back to reddit, im not the anti maissie poster. Im just saying the writing from D&D is atrocious yet that triggers you too. Eat some more shit

But why? We are just like you. We also have theories, opinions, we want to have discussions…

This place isn't toxic for the most part. People usually get along quite well. Until people like you appear and demand we all appease you like a spoilt child.

Is that the only insult you have or something? I've seen you use it at least five times.

Dude, I don't like Maisiefags either, but they're just not going to go away.

This here: proves that you are a way bigger asshole than any of us here

Quite obviously. We've seen him before. Look, he posted his favorite proving screenshots again!

:)

I don't want them to go away, I want them to stop pretending they're the only posters on /got/

How do people not realise this? Arguing with them just ruins the thread for us who manage to coexist.

Gee user, I dont see how anyone can be annoyed by you

They're like cockroaches, honestly. If roaches could post.

And you're a triggered little bitch, somehow even worse than the cancerous maisiefags.

I mentioned it later in the post
Artwork is really beautiful, but the texts are like a parody of GRRM's worst descriptions.

Fuck off, pedo. No one buys your bullshit. You're one of the namefags.

What a fucking twat you are. Old Man Barristan judges you.

"The words are bad" doesn't really tell me much. Keep trying.

Fag/got/s, can you imagine having this level of delusion and paranoia?

You're genuinely coming across like you're insane.

Keep on plebbin

wut

/got/ isn't your safespace >le D&D are bad hivemind. I understand you prefer just agreeing with other Anons than having your meme opinions challenged and proven as false, but discourse is vital in a general thread. If we all just agree, there won't be anything to do. Except posting even more Maisies :)

First for,

MAISIE FAGS ARE BETA-CUCKS WHO WORSHIP A FEMINIST

Never forget!

I'm pretty sure I was judging you on your post, you know, the one where you came across like a triggered bitch.

I don't even like Arya that much you fucking faggots

Do I act like I'm the only poster here? I want to have a discussion, while you try to rip my throat open for saiyng something because I am "something". That's pure, white hot hatred.

Read what I write, then try to talk to me. YOu'll see that I'm not much different

I'm awake for 16 hours now and my English grammar sucks. I'm not anative speaker
That's the other guy.
Really? I've started the whole empire discussion with my reply.

This

Oh boy, someone is getting extra triggered today.

Because the northerners really know their land, duh! Didn't you listen to Davos' analysis?

I like you, maisiefag.

I just listed why people would be annoyed by you and then you go of projecting this hard. YOU want the hugbox, you even say so in the same comment.

WE ARE FAILED WRITERS WHO WORSHIP AN UGLY GIRL WE'VE NEVER MET!

UNITY IN FAILURE

WE ARE THE MAISIEFAGS!

What? I made the empire line post, all you did was derail it into semantics completely missing the point.

I can. He is the guy who calls everyone gifmaker whom he doesn't like, in every thread on this board

As opposed to what, alpha cucks?

How is it I managed to post in /got/ during the off season perfectly fine with the maisiefags? There's a bunch of newfag ledditors in le thread.

What kind of fucking beta king lets his subordinates talk to him like that?

I just ignore. It's easy to identify his posts

Yeah, but it wasn't intentional. I had my own theory, and wanted to tell you guys.

You all post Maisie, you're all annoying, that's all that matters.

???

I wonder who could be behind this post, haha.
Where am I saying I want a hugbox exactly?

That's exactly what is happening, see above.

I love Maisie, Maisie is great!

10/10 image

FIRST FOR MAISIE LOVE!

How can you complain about off topic posts and then post this?

MAISIE HATERS, GET OUT!

kek

Please stop.

MAISIE IS WHAT /got/ IS ABOUT

MAISIE POSTERS ONLY

IS MAISIE RELEVANT? WHO CARES!

POST HER ANYWAYS!

lel

I really wish this board had IDs

MAISIE ALL DAY!!!

D & D ARE GREAT!!

I hate reporting because it makes me feel like I belong on Reddit, but if you're going to just spam like he's doing. Shouldn't we report?

WHO LOVES MAISIE?

You people lack any self-awareness. If I get banned it's proof that one of the maisiefags is a mod.

Fuck off, you're not even trying to talk about the series anymore.

Do you really want to get dragged down to his level? He's doing this because he's mad senseless there's no mod to hold his hand and delete stuff he doesn't approve of, be it pictures, or posts pointing out how wrong he is. Just let him calm down.

And waifu-fags discussing the buttsluts sex life is discussing the series?

Okay, lets discuss Game of Thrones.

Why does Davos like Melisandre now?

The same reason Tyrion set the dragons free:
PLOT LOL

New thread

Find one instance of me wanting mods to delete maisie posters. I don't report people, I never have

Why does Davos know about resurrections?

You're not even hiding it anymore are you?

maisie is in got