Everybody get up it's time to slam now. We've got a real jam going down

archive.is/cx4ub

Is LeBron even famous? Everybody knew who the fuck Michael Jordan is.

welp, considering the first one was shite too i don't know what should we expect out of this
even though i used to watch it when i was like 4 and i'm deeply attached to it

i'm not from the US and i never heard of him

MJ, even in his declining years, would absolutely shit on Lebron in his prime

Lebitch is a fucking joke. He's lost more championships than he's won, and the ones he has won, he was heavily carried. He's a crybaby, he's a sore loser, he's a deserter, and he's a pussy. Fucking kikes tried so hard to portray Lebron as the new GOAT but he fell flat on his face every fuckin time.

He doesn't deserve Space Jam 2. Nobody does, because MJ is the GOAT and will be so for a long, long time.

He's decently famous for his (supposed?) athletic breed and ability, but certainly not an icon like Jordan. I doubt he has any acting capabilities, which should make filming difficult.

What about Kobe?

Does anybody actually legit want a Space Jam 2? The first one is fun if you have the nostalgia for it, but it's really a fucking terrible movie. I'm getting really sick of this kikery of Hollywood trying to cash in on nostalgia in the most blatant and bland ways.

Besides, Back in Action was a way better Loony Tunes movie. It's not the best, but at least it felt like it was made by people who loved the cartoons and not by suits trying to sell those fucking t-shirts of Taz dressed like a nigger.

/thread
and i'm a nostalgia bitch for the first space jam

Maybe we'll have some lola fanservice?

fucking furries

Holy fuck I can't even fathom how horrible the soundtrack is going to be.

Didn't stop Michael

Where does this fit into the Barkley canon?

Kobr would have been a better choice but the best would be none. Current Year space jam will suck regardless.

AFRICAN HANDBALL

You know, they just might use her personality from that cartoon that everyone forgot featuring her instead of being sexy bunny character for Bugs. Idiotic and stalkerish from what I remember.

I guessing trap music by The Weeknd.

Why the fuck are they glaring?
They're going to make this one into some super cereal faggotry aren't they?

Shes okay also, dumb female character have their charm.

Honestly i never found lola attractive even when i was younger and saw the movie, her rabbit breasts were to small.

LOL WTF does that have to do with anything! LOL

Chillax spacejam fan.

or Shaq

That what happens when you run out or scare away any creativity.
Everything that was once famous and successful gets either a remake or sequel with the most blatant pandering possible. Partly to push a certain kikery narrative, partly because they hope to cash in on the "new" demograpfic they hope to reach with it.

the only good IRL+cartoon movie is still Who Framed Roger Rabbit. There will never be another movie that can ever touch it.

are you high?

No, i'm just being realistic.

as a non american not very interested in the game the only famous players i know are michael jordan, magic johnson, shaq and kobe bryant

Oh boy time for Warner Brothers' decennial contest to see how hard they can take a steamy dump all over Loony Tunes.

As if that fucking awful show they've had on Cartoon Network the last couple years wasn't bad enough.

Well thank fuck you guys understand this. I tried to explain to a friend of mine why LePoop was a bad choice and that Kobe would be better, and all he kept saying was "LOL IT'S A MOVIE"

He's a Sanders supporter, so it kind of makes sense.

trips confirm

Kobe is the only [current] b-ball player even remotely reaching that worldwide icon status, and now that he's retired it would a good send-off to put him in this giant commercial, just like the original was for Jordan. But no, instead they got LeB-tier who nobody outside the immediate sports circles even knows about. I'm sure it will do great worldwide.

Honestly I would have preferred Shaq is we fucking had to have Space Jam 2 - he's charismatic and actually had quite a few acting gigs, no matter how bad he was in them. But I guess his star has waned by now and he's too old anyway.

Shaq appeared in Wrestlemania 32. I'm not sure if that's a positive or a negative.

Shaq appearing anywhere but on court is positive.

Yeah, but worse.

Shaq's only merit nowadays is being the butt of Kevin Hart jokes and memes.

positive

As much as i like the movie, it feels unfinished.

>>>/furry/
Stay in your containment board.

Or the censorship of the original cartoons because oy vey muh feels much wacism

I don't even like furry other than nostalgic furry.

wait, you mean wabbit or the looney tunes show?
if it's wabbit i agree, but i actually liked LTS, though it had some flaws they tried to do something new without twisting what worked, and it had some genuinely funny episodes

Bunny tits amiright?

Shaq is getting too old for this.

WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM

SPACE JAM

SOMETHING SOMETHING

Is he ashamed?