"Godzilla says that I should learn to fight my own battles, y'know"

What did he mean by this?

He means that he should come up with his own rhymes and flow.

>be me

bump

Invasion

lol'd

keksimus maximus

was he black

His father wasn't black.

usually, niggers are already gone before their piglets are crapped out

More RL godzilla stories?

I fucked a 7/10 girl who was obsessed with Godzilla. This was way before the I'm such a nerd XDDDD became a thing and nerd girls were ever thought to exist. I brought my Godzilla tapes to her house and halfway through Mothra vs. Godzilla she was grabbing at my dick and telling me to stick my Godzilla tail inside her. I was confused as hell and still am to this day. I can never watch that movie again without a confused erection.

you need to develop that into a greentext i am crying with laguhter

That zilla spaghetti

A lot of this is filled with things I noticed only in retrospect.
>before I can say anything she whispers in my ear a growling demand, stick your Godzilla tail inside me monster
>she starts unleashing the monsters in her shirt while I sit there stunned mouthing holy shit

We didn't get to watch another movie because her parents came home. And no, the 1998 movie didn't excite her. It probably killed her Godzilla fetish because afterwards she was more charmed by Buffy the Vampire Slayer and subsequently became a goth.

What a shame

That's tragic.

i am very jealous, the only nerd girl i ever bagged was a fucking slob who had rotten food in her bedroom - trying to actually produce an erection afterwards has always filled me with shame

This is golden user.

I'd rather see a Godzilla Jr. movie than the shitty new Japanese one.