/got/ general

He's alive edition

Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yn9ok
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Deja_Q_(episode)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for FUCK THIS SHOW

It's so they can so how ebil christans can be

JUST

Second for

R A P E MY FACE DABID AND DABID.

YOU FUCKING HACKS.

*Previous →

Surely we have sneks to show us that isis is the way to go.

So the faith militant pretty much runs the show, but at the same time there's supposedly a huge army at king's landing so no one wants to invade.

If they have such a huge army why don't they just kill them all?

That's a sin, user

the sparrows help the peasants and torment the wealthy and that makes them evil… way 2 go

umpteenth for fuck olly

KILL OLLY
I
L
L

O
L
L
Y

berniecucks get reckt

BUILD THAT WALL

You know if he's listen to the old fuck saying 'KILL THE BOY JON SNOW' he would likely not have been stabbed.

Two major armies are at kings landing. You can't just go around killing people you don't agree with unless you're muslim.

I'll let all the other shit slide like using scissors and water to resurrect a guy, but I'm supposed to believe some fanatics stripped a queens mother naked and paraded her through the streets and threw a queen in jail all the while some fuckhuge army that makes everyone else scared is just sitting outside with their thumbs up their asses while their queen is in a dungeon.

This whole fucking show people have been killing people for a lot less than throwing a fucking queen in a dungeon.

There's really not much they can do if the smallfolk start a real riot. You know, short of mass executions.

how many more seasons of this are their because it hurts to watch

They're under the king's command, and the king was sitting with his thumb up his ass so they followed suit.

It's the biggest religion in Westeros. You think people will sit by and do nothing while the royalty kill their pope and his followers?

They literally tore the last pope to pieces because he was a stooge for the nobles, so if they turn around and kill the one they literally carried into power… it won't go over well.

As more as the jews of HBO want

Man, what the hell happened with the Stormlanders that were with Stannis? We haven't seen them since their defeat in Blackwater Bay and that happened in Season 2. That is a whole region that just disappeared out of the blue. Did all the survivors that accompanied him to the North were all killed by the Boltons at the end?

Also holy shit… I still can't get over that Stannis died offscreen.

I screencapped the image you just posted in January 2014 for the purpose of a waifu thread on 4chan's Holla Forums.
Wow does it feel fucking weird to see it.
Like all of life is just a video game and your post is just an easter egg I was supposed to find. I have never even watched GoT, I'm not sure how I even ended up in this thread.

great episode

Riverlands also disappeared from all mention and the Iron isles was forgotten for a long time. Have we ever seen the Reach o the show?

So Dave Hill just redeemed himself as a writer in my eyes.

That was grouse, m8.

Even Quentyrion wasn't that bad, though I'm sad that that nigga got burnt and Tyrion only nearly got eaten.

No we never visited the Reach before, but we are supposed to this season since Sam is supposed to travel to Oldtown to train with the Maesters and we might visit Horn Hill (his family's seat) which are located in the Reach.

We will also see the Freys again so we might go back to the Riverlands.

its so weird I had no hopes for this episode or season but somehow I got it back, it got interesting again.

I hope that the iron island arc will be interesting or that, the Bolton one will get more interesting, since it has a nice build up.

Also why is the dwarf arc so meh so far?

Nigga, despite being a tripfag I have high hopes on you (because you're not a maisiefaggot), why?

not just here, calm yourselves

explain this shit to me
I don't understand but I want to

Because it leads to the death of the sons of the harpy by Daenerys and the Dothraki army

WINTER IS COMING

I think this episode just looks good compared to how shit the first one was.

When you take a step back though you realize they're both shit.

I totally get that this episode looks good compared to the last one.
But this one was a 4/10 at best.

So Tyrion is confirmed for secret Targ right

Could be. Could also be he's the only one who ever tried being nice to the dragons and talking to them.

Aren't Lannisters descendants of Targs? I might be thinking of Baratheons but I don't remember correctly anymore.

I mean in the show.

to be honest, Balon dies in an even dumber way in the books - he fucking slips on the bridge

but yeah, the abrupt appearance of Euron was pretty shitty

Ramsay killing Roose actually made sense imo, hate to see Roose go

it was pretty good, only bad thing was how Euron Greyjoy literally comes out of nowhere.

What about the part where the master Rooseman doesn't see the most obvious assassination in the world coming?

I can forgive Roose dying in a stupid way because Ramsay is a stupid, stupid character. He's an irrational psychopath, and Roose thinks too highly of him because Roose is a bit of a narcissist. He literally doesn't kill Ramsay because he has Roose's eyes.

Balon dies very similarly in the books, except for the fact that it was probably a faceless man, which would have been confusing for showfags.

Jon Snow did get resurrected boringly because we saw it coming a mile away, BUT for me it was a good kind of boring (in that it made sense) because Thoros resurrected Beric ONLY when he lost his faith almost completely. That is consistent with the books and the lore.

That's true, he'd be pretty stupid to not expect Ramsay to murder him at some point, but I'm not going to lie, I wasn't expect it there myself.

I don't know why he didn't do it earlier in case Roose had plans to ice him if it was a baby boy. He was already the heir, what was stopping him? Did he want to be dramatic killing the trueborn or some shit?

I actually expected Roose to kill Ramsay since the maester just said he had a male son.

yeah, but really, Roose was dumb for trusting Ramsay at all. Maybe that was his last shred of humanity, giving a shit about Ramsay?

they're weirdos for sure

Made sense for Ramsey to kill Roose but not for Roose to not see it coming a million miles away. I mean for fuck sake it was right after the maester announced his heir.

I was excited for a moment when it was a hooded man. Then it was Euron which was kind lame.

yes, but Ramsay was already legitimized, so he's already the heir.

If Roose was that aware of Ramsay turning on him, would he have ever given Ramsay so many opportunities?

I doubt it'll be any better in the books, Balon, lord of storms and oceans, slipping on a wet bridge was incredibly lame.

rip in peace half of tumblr

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon, Ghost, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, Lyanna Mormont, Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Yara, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Edd, The entire Nights watch, Osha, JAIME, Cersei, Qyburn, The Mountain, Lancel, Thoros of Myr, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by Drogon, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Varys birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Edd by Nights King

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Yara dies via drowning. Killed by Euron

Theon greyjoy then kills Euron.

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed in Kings Landing

Lord Cerwyn killed by Ramsay

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Ghost killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Lyanna Mormont killed, flayed & burnt alive by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by Sansa

===============

the re-alive scene of Snow was also too drawn out and predictable

I mean everyone knew he was fucking coming back, why go through all the bullshit denial crap? Pretty lame

does even a single person survive this season?

is this entire series just the story of the slowest possible apocalypse?

stannis, balon and roose in 3 episodes

JUST

I mean he was just talking about how Ramsey was a mad dog. Not the most trust worthy.

so is the dario/euron theory dead?

If D&D killed one of the most hyped and anticipated characters, GoT will be as bad as le zombie soap opera But I'm trying to deceive? They did the same to Stannis and Roose

20 GOOD MEN

HE'S YOUR LORD, SHOW RESPECT

I'M THE DROWNED GOD, BROTHA

Yes.

There are chances of Lady Stoneheart appearing. Captain Phasma has to go to the Quiet Isle and the Riverlands.

has to be, considering they have two different actors, and Daario already appeared in episode one so they can't say he was recast.

Yara probably kills Euron, because feminism

Or maybe they show Yara being the dyke she is and Euron capitalizing on that to kill her.

I can't wait for the faggots of tumblr launching a change.org petition demanding the cancellation of GoT on homophobia accusations.

Read
archive.is/yn9ok

The Baratheons are actually. I assumes the reason why Melissandre thought Stannis was the chosen one was because he was a Targaryen descendant (his grandma was a Targ and his house' founder is a Targ bastard).

There is a theory that the Mad King cucked Tywin Lannister and Tyrion is actually Aerys' son with Joanna. The books make clear that Tyrion is light blonde and his eyes are mismatched.
I personally like the idea that Aerys did cuck him after all, but Jaime and Cersei are his children, while Tyrion (the failure Tywin despised so much) is his true-born son who ends up killing him

If I recall correctly, Balon Greyjoy was jinxed way back in Season 3. His death maybe was the sacrifice? Its contrived as fuck I know but its the only explanation.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't GoT took a huge dive in viewingship after the rape episode last season?

I thought Euron makes her cunt become the world?

This show is now ayy lmao

Wasn't the episode last week the highest viewed or some shit?

He marries her off to strengthen his alliances or some shit and her new suitor rapes her and treats her like shit. She sails off with her fairyboy lover and gets rekt by Stannis.

I really am for the return of female slavery, just to give them something to really bitch about. Married at 12, zero rights whatsoever, pure breeder status, chattel for bargaining just like in antiquity, the filth.

Is she trying to imply that Outlander show is becoming more popular than Game of Thrones? Seriously?She is pulling these ratings out of her ass.

Exactly it was. The final episodes of last season were huge hits too.

so nothing happened in new episode?

Got: ayy lmao, lmao

No problem that will happen the day we let mudslimes take hold.

Jon Snow came back and Roose Bolton died. That gotta count for something.

The show better portray Jon as piece of shit for this. Alliser and Olly have done nothing wrong.

Someone posted a bunch of spoilers some days ago, they all turned out to be right. This entire fucking episode was basically just exposition.

-Arya: Attacked by the Waif again, then Jaquan tests her, she passes, and he brings her back to the building with him. Hope you enjoyed that 3 minute plot about her being a blind beggar, cuz it's over. That stuff about her warging into cats to be able to see? Fuck that.

-Bran is guided through a vision from before he was born. Hodor is revealed to have been a stable boy named Willis, and he was able to speak. Ned wanted (who was like 7 in the vision) to teach him to fight. Clearly we'll find out how he became retarded in flashbacks. The three-eyed raven now looks like a completely normal man, but he is being played by a cooler actor. The child of the forest no longer looks like a creepy little girl, but instead looks like an adult of another species.

-Yara argues with her dad's decisions, then he goes walking down a bridge and is killed by his brother who declares himself the drowned god.

-Night's Watch are about to break in and take Jon's body when the wildling army shows up. One night's watchman is killed, the rest surrender aside from Olly and the leader, they're arrested as traitors.

-Davos asks the red lady to bring Jon back, she says she's lost her faith and has never done that before. Episode ends with her performing a very anticlimactic prayer on him. Everyone leaves the room but Ghost, Ghost looks up at him, and he wakes up as we roll to credits.

-Sansa hugs Theon and says she'll make sure Jon won't kill him, but Theon says he doesn't deserve forgiveness and opts to leave the group to go back to his home.

-Ramsay stabs his dad to death, then feeds his dad's wife and her baby to his dogs.

-Tyrion mocks Varys's lack of a cock in front of Greyworm, awkward. Then he decides to free the dragons. They let him then walk away and nothing comes of it.

-The Mountain kills some guy who was telling stories about Cersei wanting to suck his dick when he flashed her during the walk of shame. Tensions rise with the high sparrow, but nothing comes of it. Cersei hugs Tommen, he apologizes for being a bad pussy.

I think that's it.

that's been known to happen ever since ADWD came out

eh, not like it makes much difference. Ramsay gonna keep Ramsaying

at this point it's pretty clear D&D have given up on any sort of creative writing. they're just pandering by looking up the most boring, uninspired and obvious fan predictions and making them happen. so expect every plotline resolved in the stupidest way, also a random betrayal murder tweeest every episode.

is episode 2 out yet? i can't find any torrents or online links

What the actual fuck did she mean by this?

N-N-N-N-NEW WORLD ORDER

Mareen has it going pretty good.

FUCK YOU BRIENNE, YOU ATTACKED THEM AND LOST HER AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO ACT ALL INNOCENT

Tywin cucked confirmed

Yeah, it's up on KAT but for some reason it's not showing up when I search for it now.

I'm finding it no problem.

Since its related somewhat ill post this here.

wow, d&d
how do you guys do it?

is this what plebs actually believe?

Surprisingly, yes.

dropped.

Im watching the recent video, they already killed off the best character (King Joffrey) if they kill off Ramsay ill send death threats to the directors and producers.

YOU WANT SOME RESPECT BUT YOU NEED A DROWNED GOD

Dany killed Robert Jordan.

But men don't get death threats on the internet.

the good:
the bad:

w0t m8?

well it's better than most of the episodes where fucking nothing happens
on an unrelated note, which episode is that Q pic from?

The one where Q is made a Human by the Continuum for his misdeeds.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Deja_Q_(episode)

Can we all agree that idea is fucking stupid now?

The wolves and warging is pretty irrelevant in the show.

yeah no zombies are much better than ghost dogs

there are entirely not enough zombies in modern television, movies, video games and other media

I actually laughed pretty hard when the camera cut to this scene. The timing was just perfect for comedy.

He's just resurrected. He's not a zombie.

Ghost dog Jon would be retarded. What would he do, communicate with Davos like Lassie?

Yes, dammit!

"*gasp* *wheeze* *gasp* *gurglgurgrglgurgurglr*"

Translator's note: 'Guys, I can't wait for my plotline now that resurrection is a thing on this show again!''

Stoneheart is shit

leaving her out was the only good change in the show

why even bother with her at this point though? there's only a season left or so
she hasn't been relevant for most of the show
at least jon can still do something after he gets resurrected, that's mildly important

I get that, though it makes it even more bewildering as to why they're bringing back Thoros.

srsly implying this didn't already happen

wait, thoros is back?

I heard about Lady Stoneheart from a friend who read the books and she sounds pretty gangster.

Yes. It literally flew under the radar and got announced a week (or barely above a week) before season 6.

Problem with that is that Brienne is all over the place in the show now and is a strong independent woman who don't need no squire and Jamie isn't wandering the Riverlands trying to restore peace.

Aerys cucking Tywin only logistically works for Cersei/Jaime being the resulting children.
Aerys lusted after Joanna and they met only a couple of times. When Tywin became hand and Tywin/Cersei were born, Tywin kept Joanna far away from Aerys in Casterly Rock while he was in King's Landing ruling as Hand.

It also is a good showcase of the Targ madness coinflip with twins and the twincest. AND it explains why Tywin didn't immediatly chuck Tyrion out of Casterly Rock into the sea when he killed Joanna during birth, because Tyrion truly was his only son.

Stoneheart hasn't actually done anything in the books besides hang some low level Freys and (rightly) give Brienne shit.

So when is Ramsay going to go Super Saiyan?

When these fucking bozos serve him another raw chicken.

They said there'd be around 8 seasons total

JON IS BACK KILLING BLACKS, TALKING SMACK AND SMOKING CRACK THATS RIGHT KKK KKK KKK KKK

Whatchu talking about Willis?

me on the left

I thought it was coins before

that horse be like damn this guy ain't getting any ever

Just me or does he seem rather rapey?

Also did John Romero join the nights watch?

If Jon Snow doesn't come back as a murderous vengeful motherfucker like Stoneheart, I'm done with this shit.

So who here thought when they first saw this scene she was going to get stuck into several inches of snow?

JUST HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IT FUCKING GET?

I now fully expect the show to end with Danny and Jon marrying and riding dragons.
All the kingdoms are in peace and ruled by strong women.Iron islands by Yara, Dorne by some snek, Riverlands by le keikaku lady and the rest of the world by Danny's and Jon's Azor Ahai stallion comet child.

Aldo the wildlings are gonna settle in the North and live in harmony with the natives and the white walkers will be dead and slavery will be abolished and the oppressive faith will be killed with the power of progressive logic and Danny is totally not insane and the niggers from the summer islands will fuck the entire planet.

BRAVO D&D.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

you mean euron

(checked)

Think he was jealous of his big guy? :^)

who dat?

Yara has been established as the nice,strong woman who cares about her family and Euron as a power hungry usurper.
Tell me, in the end who do you think they're gonna kill off ?

This wasted piece of plot who is currently the most powerful person in Westeros.

Yara of course :^)

I thought that honor went to Doran who was meant to literally be revealed behind a lot of the shit that was going on and staging the invasion of Westeros?

Doesn't make sense why all of Roose's men would follow a bastard kinslayer. It's as dumb as the Sand Snakes killing everyone last week, why are all the plebs in the GoT world following murderous crazies?

The fuck is going on any more with that plot thread?

Anything to shit on stannis

I think we both know where this is going

in case you didn't notice they completely gutted the Meereen and Dorne plotlines

why do all the plebs in the real world follow murderous psychopaths?

*Cue laughtrack*

XDDDDDD

We are the Sparrows

We do not forgive

We do not forget

Too bad the entire scene was framed to be "muh misogyny"

So why are Ironborn apparently shit fighters without the aid of the sea? They held lands long enough to build fucking Harrenhal.

I thought it was implied that spooky magic caused him to fall.

It was said that he slipped but I think it was implied faceless men killed him.

Not in my case, since I've never pretended to give up on the show in the first place, like chan posters love to do after every single GoT episode. Ep2 had everything that makes television great.
Almost every storyline made a big leap forward - Winterfell development (especially brilliant scene with Walda), Tyrion taming dragons, Balon's death, Theon deciding to go back to Iron Islands, tensions rising in King's Landing etc.
Bland beta Tommen finally becomes his own character and expresses regrets and perhaps future intensions, Hodor flashback, not even Bran was boring this time, that Theon and Sansa scene and more.
That confrontation between Euron and Balon was fantastic, we got a quick insight into Euron's mind and he's established as a real threat to Westeros. Balon died like a man and cut Euron's face before falling to his death.
Conclusion to the most prominent cliffhanger in popculture for the past year, Jon's resurrection.
The commonly raised issues with the episode (Roose not expecting Ramsay's reaction, supposedly boring resurrection) were already answered and explained in detail in Anons' posts in this and previous thread, so I won't rephrase them but conclude that it all makes sense. My rating from right after the episode still stands
==9/10 BRAAVOS D&D&D== for once, unironically

Too bad that they shat all over the lore, the damphair stated that whenever a ruler dies they need to hold a moot, they don't, they only hold a moot if the ruler dies without an heir.

Glad you didn't fall for the hivemind groupthink meme opinions that are prominent in #LIVE /got/ :)

the episode wasn't amazing, i'm just glad that it advanced the story a little bit
can't believe it took an entire two episodes for jon to get resurrected
and euron was a nice surprise even if he was done a bit poorly

This is my only problem with Ep2 - arguably TOO much happened in the space of 52 minutes, even though pacing was spot on. They could have had much more impactful Ep1 if they had more stuff there (Tyrion and dragons perhaps? Or Bran flashback?) and still enough material for strong follow-up. Retrospectivelly, Ep1 was made weaker.

(Me again)
What was wrong with Euron? Didn't you like his lines? It's probably too soon to judge the acting, but it's true that Balon carried the scene. I loved it.

Based salt hobo.

When will they fucking kill Dany?
Wasn't that the plan all along for the books?

I'm so fucking sick of muh slaves storyline.
Who the fuck even enjoys that shit?

ayy lmao

RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

kill yourself

Euron appearing out of nowhere, happening to know just when Balon is walking on the bridge, can't see through the storm but just knows

yeah, you're a dumbfuck

Probably a bit of an exaggeration in both statements, but it's true that S6 quality is very imbalanced so far. First one could be reduced to 12 minutes of actually relevant events, that's a poor state of opening episode. Ep2 though was better than anything in S5 (disregarding 25 mins of buildup and action in Hardhome) or the entirety of S2. What are the chances they'll keep up the Ep2 quality?

Not today

user, please, she's stronk womyn. The show is going to make the tub of goo win and the moral victor through feelings and empowerment.

He could have waited an hour or two there, you know. Did you miss that in the show?

yeah, I did miss that part, because that part wasn't in the show, dumbfuck

← Haha
Seriously though, Dany certainly won't die before she gets her ass to Westeros, and it's questionable whether she even will after that. Because despite GRRM's publisher's marketing, ASOIAF actually defies some tropes, but the major plotlines are fantasy cliches. Add the fanatical female show fandom to that…

To be fair if the actress playing her gets any fatter they aren't going to be able to move her since she will sink any ship she sets foot on and crush a dragon's spine.

Why 5 hours? Balon is a very old man, and old men usually go to bed at a certain time.
Do you have any idea how dramatisation on television works? The scene, according to user (You):

Haha

I thought she was gonna die sooner or later because I read somewhere that GRRM in an interview said she'd be defeated in the books, but less humiliating now that the books have gotten popular.

Lyanna vs Cersei

It's a possibility, but the White Walkers/dragons finale is inevitable. Maybe she dies riding a dragon and Bran wargs it after that or is Bran the big bad boss in the end? The ending with her as the Queen of Everything is just as likely though, unfortunately.
Really? He doesn't usually reveal anything in advance.

>realize they can make her literally take her soldiers to westeros by making her the boat that crosses the narrow sea

Will you be able to read TWOW knowing that it will have shit from this autistic show's new cancer canon?

user pls

The Ironborn are so fucking stupid that their king sleeps in a separate tower from his throne room?

So does King in King's Landing. There isn't a slippery bridge on the verge of collapse connecting those two spots, but oh well. They're Ironborn, the more dangerous it is, the better.

lmao

Gonna have to give a big no to cersei.

D&D are already stated that the show won't spoil the books, except the ultimate ending, but it's possible they're just shilling for GRRM.

Actually, the Baratheons were ancestrally the Storm Lords - as evidenced by the Damphair's POV, the Ironborn hate storms for cultural and militaristic reasons. Also, he was definitely killed by a Faceless Man - quite possible the same one currently in position in Oldtown. There is absolutely nothing that can convince me it was anyone else, GRRM is even more "subtle" than usual with this.

I feel like the power of the Lannisters' story is severely diminished if any of Tywin's kids aren't really his own. It's not as satisfying to watch them ruin everything Tywin worked for if they didn't come directly from his balls.

What is there to agree on? There's nothing stupid about D&D ranger magic and there was plenty of buildup to it in the books. Jon resurrecting is as much of a foregone conclusion as R+L=J

Just because the story advanced doesn't make the episode "good". Tommen finally being a character, yes, I can admit, they did a good job there. Everything else? Buttfuck retarded. That scene with Euron was so watered down I almost wanted to throw up. How can you condense the pure anime villain that is Euron Greyjoy into some random piratefag who thinks he's the god of his people whom he actually hates so what the fuck D&D?

I'm gonna go with Rhaegar's choice.

I'm not talking so much about spoiling as adopting the new cancer canon and the directions of the show in the long run. GRR Fartin been too much exposed to it, he's not the same man as he was when DWD ended.

Maybe because GoT is television show for adult people, so it wouldn't be the best idea to include anime characters? Can you imagine the scene if he started tipping his fedora with lenghty cheesy ASOIAF lines? They included the most important traits, his insanity and delusion.

Would still marry.

You think GRRM approves of what D&D is doing to his series? I mean, beyond the fact that he gets paid to approve of it.
This is complete hearsay, but I read someone asked him at a convention what he thought of D&D replacing Jeyne Westerling with Talisa's fat, juicy ass, and all he had to say was "I guess they thought they could write a better character."
GRRM doesn't give a shit what D&D do as long as the wine keeps flowing.

Obviously, it wasn't the same man anymore when he started writing ADWD.
Source: ADWD.

Fuck off, Dabid, some of us actually enjoy the fantasy aspects of this series.

haven't the show been its own thing since season 2 or 3?
Unlike the Japanese cartoons they kinda stick with the Japanese comicbooks story and lore pretty well. Take berserk for example is just a commercial more or less for the comicbooks the same goes with Shigurui.

Hell, full metal alchemist the first anime botched the manga a little later when the other remake series came it more or less stuck with the manga.

I kinda wanna know how much DnD have fucked with Ice and Fire series. Since its kinda clear its a separate thing at this point.

so not only will they make bookfags suffer through their fanfic, but also ruin the books by spoiling just the ending? top kek

just kidding, there's no way the fat fuck will live long enough to get it done

I honestly believe he does. His own cinema showed GoT S5 marathon with free admission and he was writing about it in lenght on his personal blog, inviting everyone in. Do you think this was part of his HBO contract?

Also, Euron isn't normal insane, he is anime villain insane.
Fuck off, apologist.

No, but it does sound like free publicity to me.
Plus, if I were him I would totally do the same thing. Just because I don't care what they do with my characters doesn't mean I'm not curious as to how they handled it which was poorly.

Did you not read his orgasms, personal mind you, not some publicity stunts, how great the show is and how he likes it? 90% of all the attention he's got over the years is from the show, you honestly think it in no way affected him?

There's a difference between fantasy elements in otherwise "realistic" medieval setting (dragons), and just infantile, over-the-top cheesy writing. You can bet the vast majority of adult audience doesn't appreciate that.

Nope, totally haven't. Please link them to me so I can start getting angry.

Oh yeah, so dragons fall under a "'realistic' medieval setting", but some dude with an eyepatch, a red ship, a crew full of mutes and the power to warg is just too much, right? It's completely unbelievable that a world like that could produce a man like that, isn't it? So unrealistic, people are never over the top crazy in real life.

You're projecting all over GRRM, user
Then you would watch it in private, perhaps with some friends, not shilling it extensively and organising showings literally for free.

This. Even if deep down he doesn't approve of the changes, the show's success and the attention it brought him had to condition him to like GoT and D&D.

I just don't want to believe he likes it, man.

She had a boybutt.

A very well shaped boybutt.

You must have seen a lot of girly boybutts then. It may not be fat, but it's not what you'd call boyish.

They fall under the category of "some fantasy elements", I just put it in the wrong place in the sentence, sorry. GoT success is based on the fact they hit the sweet spot between intriguing period drama and magic. Silly World of Warcraft elements like LSH or keeping every cheesy line intact would ruin the balance. That's why the ayy lmao fireballs scene was criticized so much. They can't tailor the show to your personal preferences, user.

Don't let GRRM bring you down, user! He's a shallow man most likely aren't we all in all honesty and just enjoys the worldwide fame GoT brought him, so his artistic integrity has sailed away. Do you know he said he'd love if HBO did more series based on his ASOIAF universe after GoT is over? This can't be for money anymore, he's got enough shekels to live like a King for 30 more years and no children to leave them to.

You're starting to upset me.
"Silly" WoW elements like… the resurrection we just saw, or the 6 times Beric was brought back? Because that kind of subtle, hard to understand magic is totally on the same level as "girl pops up from some bushes with a fucking grenade".
This is a fantasy series. It's not about the game of thrones, which is what D&D has so pointedly not fucking gotten. Is the series called Game of Thrones? No, just the first book, and for a fucking reason. The political bullshit doesn't matter in the face of a magical apocalypse.
You are missing the point of the series just as much as D&D do and that explains your terminal case of shit taste.
If I could force-feed you turds until you drowned, I would.

I'm not opposed to HBO doing more with his universe, because the man has invested a lot of autistic time into his world-building.
I am opposed to someone like D&D doing more with it. I want a proper bookfag autist doing this shit, not the fucking writers of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

JUST

I guess this is a reply to me, so I'll repeat
I absolutely respect that you enjoy fantasy elements, just as you should respect the fact that I prefer them toned down. Repeating myself again, but it's about the balance. The magic is there to bring the protagonist back to life, yes. But why pushing the luck and making Euron cringy animu for 12 year olds, when he can play his part as "realistic" derranged pirate just as well? Also, all my arguments are based on the fact what mainstream audience prefers, and according to ratings, D&D are doing a good job. You keep mentioning what YOU'd like to see, and I can't argue with that.

All I said was that her ass wasn't a boybutt.

EURON IS MORE THAN A FUCKING DERANGED PIRATE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER
EURON IS OOZING WITH MAGIC
''THE MAN IS AN ELDRITCH HORROR WITH AN EYEPATCH
FUCK YOU

Why is Cersei busted? Her brother has a tiny dick.

Oops, sorry user, I meant that for the Maisiefag.

And he could just casually walk to the bridge between two castles without anyone caring.

Cersei is a slut, user.
Jaime is a pure man devoted to his sister and he's never known any other woman, but Cersei? 100% whore. You'd have to be to try and seduce Ned.

For being a girl's rear it is, I admit I've seen many girly boybutts but her ass is just so flat that if I didn't know better I'd say she was a trap.

you know, whenever I start feeling sorry for the Starks I suddenly remember just how fucking retarded they are.

Wait, did this happen? I don't remember that.

Are you a showfag?

Yes. I know that Cersei has fucked half of king's landing in the books but in the show I don't think we've seen her with anyone but her baby dicked brother.

Time can be just as brutal, if not more so, than dicks. She's had tons of both.

Again, you just chose a part of one sentence in my post and dedicated your whole reply to it. Yes, that's your interpretation of what Euron is in ASOIAF novels, and you're probably right. Would he make a good television character? No, he probably wouldn't.

They fall under the category of "some fantasy elements", I just put it in the wrong place in the sentence, sorry. GoT success is based on the fact they hit the sweet spot between intriguing period drama and magic. Silly World of Warcraft elements like LSH or keeping every cheesy line intact would ruin the balance. That's why the ayy lmao fireballs scene was criticized so much. They can't tailor the show to your personal preferences, user.

Show Cersei is pure and is mai waifu. Just how big of a slut was book Cersei?

What makes Stoneheart WoWshit, and how are Jon and Beric any different?
And yeah, I would much rather have GRRM'S cheesy lines than D&D's. I can't believe I have to say this to you. The dialogue this season is fucking atrocious.

She had a kid with Robert in the show and they made a big deal about it. And they showed her get fucked by Lancel and was later implied she took it even more off camera, and the whole point of those scenes was to show you that she doesn't mind taking dick. The whole arc of her being imprisoned was that she was fucking Lancel and he already confessed to it.

Stoneheart was just so pointless so they cut her out.

GET OUT

But Bran is still magical in the show, what's your point?
Oh Lord, I would :)

Jaime is sent to the Riverlands this season

I don't know what you're talking about, these are on the same level as Shakespeare.

You don't see the stupidity in removing the magic from Bran's evil counterpart?
Then he's not Bran's evil counterpart anymore. You clearly don't give a single flying fuck about the themes and motifs of the story. Stop talking.

That post you're replying to appeared twice, forgot that 8ch can't handle files over 1MB at the moment, sorry.
There's a difference between cheesy novel writing and cheesy script writing, and ASOIAF has far too much of it to make literal TV adaptation possible while maintaining the current tone of GoT (key element of the show's success). What are some examples of bad dialogue in S6 in your opinion?

Why is Cersei busted? Her brother has a tiny dick.

is there an official power ranking of the characters? how would ramsay and the 20 good men fit in because technically thats 21 different characters.

Balon and Euron's Brother, Aeron.

Too bad HBO don't want to include Victarion

I had to stop and think like two minutes to get what you're trying to imply here.
So in discussion regarding television adaptation, necessary changes of that process and reception of mainstream HBO audience you base your arguments on your own interpretations and ASOIAF fan theories?

Thanks D&D for once again making a character the exact opposite of their book counterpart. I sure do love this show.

What's wrong with the line? I said bad, not deviating from the books. There's a difference between those two, you know.

Silly question, user. Ramsay's power of 20 good men is a passive ability that's always with him.

No, I'm basing my arguments on the fact that Euron is magical. It's as much of a fact as Melisandre using a glamor - it's not directly addressed, but there's so many fucking hints you'd have to be an idiot not to notice it. All signs point to Euron being bad magic juju. Divorcing that from his character drastically changes the role he plays within the show and simplifies his character further for the sake of dumbass showfags.

They couldn't even give him a goddamn eyepatch. Fuck you and your pathetic attempts at apologeticism.

Only masiefaggots and to be more concrete you gifmaker are so stupid to not to use the "Ser" spelling.

>>>/waifuist/
you have to go back

What's wrong with the line?
Euron doesn't give a fuck about the Ironborn. He only cares about himself. You think I'm not going to compare the show to the source material just because it MUST be different for television? No, I'm not accepting that cop out answer.

Why do you hate fun?

what was the point of the old melly reveal then other than shock value? it changes nothing in the story

Assuming your interpretation is correct (I believe it is), Euron will be an adjusted character, you're right. I see no problem with that.
user, all we've seen is literally one scene, we're entering the territory of possibilities and presumptions. This discussion has moved too far from its original direction.

Literally one scene that bastardized his iconic Kingsmoot speech.
Excuse me if I don't have much faith for the rest of his storyline.

They need something to make people interested enough in watching the next episode at the end. Melly being a hag, Jon Snoe breathing…

It's to layer on how she's a charlatan because she's lied about so many things when it comes to the red god. And it's a reminder that "oh, yeah, fantasy story with magic and shit, let's show you some magic".

No, they almost get hanged. Both survive

"Sir" is the title given to me by Kingfag himself, I wouldn't dare to change it as I please. Gifmaker isn't here yet, he'll come after GoT premieres in his country, approximately in one hour. Never been to /waifuist/ once in my life either.

Maybe you're right /waifuist/ is not your home after all.
>>>/suicide/ suits you better

Don't bother explaining the basics of television writing to Anons here. I've tried, it's pointless.

that makes sense

Dinklage looks miserable.

Going to rewatch Ep2 now too, be back in one hour friends :)

Please don't bother.

TELL ME ABOUT SER STRONG, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET?

see

also

Why trying to convince everybody that you are different posters "sir"?

Yeah, that book shit sounds fucking gay, mate. What kinda pooftas would defend that?
The drawing looks gay as fuck too.

You sound fucking gay, mate.

You comin' onto me, mate?

I thought she was kissing a dog at first.

Oh shit I'm sorry!

No, I'm just repeating what you said to illustrate how goddamn meaningless it is.

Sounds to me like you can't handle the bant, mate!

What exactly did she lie about?

What am I supposed to say to "that book shit sounds fucking gay, mate"? Am I supposed to be surprised that a flashy pirate king is giving a flowery speech at a democratic convention to win people to his side?
At least try and say why it's gay. Try you fucking nigger.

first for the maisiefags.

Stannis' sword.
Most of the flashy shit she does is just smoke and mirrors. The only real magic she's done is the burning of the leeches and birthing the shadow baby. Oh, and making the winds for Stannis' navy smoother.

If she lied about all that, why does she seem some heartbroken this season? Why would she say that the visions she saw were a lie to Davos?

cast her

Dont think the leeches are hers, she probably saw that shit happen in the flames

What, now you want me to give you a long, fruity speech to win you over too? You sound gayer by the minute, mate.

sorry for what?

That's what I thought - you don't have anything more to say.
What a shame.

You daft, mate?

Listen, if you want to sit through long, masturbatory, fruity speeches by some fucking faggot butt-pirate, more power to you, but don’t come here can whine when you get called out on your flaming faggotry.

So then what are Trump's speeches?

our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks, specially with their size and all

I don't watch speeches or pay that much attention to American plotics, mate. Sorry.

In the book Stannis' Lightbringer is supposed to be a shining fiery sword, only that it has no warmth as stated by Maester Aemon. I guess it was a magical sword only that it wasn't a true Lightbringer, maybe the sword require the right wielder to be one.

So shut the fuck up, nigger. I didn't know a single paragraph was too long for you to read and your opinion is worthless to me because of how goddamn stupid you are.
Don't bother responding unless you actually have something to say.

Bend the knee to the one true God Emperor of Westeros, faggots.

No, in the books Stannis' Lightbringer is using the same trick Thoros did to get his flaming sword, except I believe he used wildfire and Mel hasn't revealed her compound yet. Either way, the result is the same - you have a badass flaming sword for about 5 minutes and then you've got a charred lump of metal.

We do not kneel

aka read though this boring as fuck speech made by some gay ass pirate jerking himself off verbally

If you want to sit through that faggoty shit good for you. Don’t claim that that shit is better than a short and precise line of dialogue. Everyone can talk shit to make themselves seem like a big guy – normally it is just that – talk.

TL;DR: Fuck off you spastic cumgurgler

Whatever, faggot. We both know neither of us is changing. Let's just agree that the other has shit taste and is an irredeemable faggot and be done with it.

bookfag here this may not affect your decision but cersei does drown the girl standing next to her in a well

Did she at least give her the D first?

oh i'm waiting for dany to be a huge anti climax like the second she arrives in westeros boom arrow in the neck dragons lose thier empathic link to her and go insane

our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks, specially with their size and all

Would be a shame if someone would cut your precious cock.

it was supposed to signify her crisis of faith after seeing the Mannis get BTFO and Jun Snu die? would have been good character development but then they went ahead and nullified it in the next episode. D&D are such fucking hacks

new thread?

Yeah, his normal eye.
The other two eyes are the eyes of crows.
So actually, he has four eyes in the show.

this is why you can't enjoy the board

Are there already "GoT hates fat people" tumblr posts online?

I dunno, that tripfag is more bearable than half the anons in this thread, but I guess bookfags flock together.

That is without a doubt the dumbest thing anyone have said here on Holla Forums today.

Meera actually looks pretty good now

I've argued with anons much more than I've argued with him, that's all.

Making a new thread

That's because they only talk about a certain someone, their career and what they did today. Not easy to find something to disagree with there, unless you take offense to their blatant shitposting that is.

Hello :) Are you reading back? Please let us know your thoughts on Ep2 in a new thread that will be ready shortly.

I do but I've learned that they won't go away so I don't bitch about it anymore

O, ye of little faith!
If everyone ignores them, they will grow tired and bugger off

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

Because half of the anons in this thread are tripfags too, they just turned it off so people cant filter them anymore.