WE WUZ PREZIDENT N SHIEEET

WE WUZ PREZIDENT N SHIEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OBAMA IS BEST PREZIDENT EVARRRR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So when they do the Trump biopic, will they be picking Owen Wilson?

Or do they have to blacken him up too?

Why won't they make the true story of Barack and Michele, Holla Forums?

did they really have to reboot it? as if there's not enough reboots by now, they had to ruin the only half decent political comedy about a nigger

He can play Hillary

They made a movie like this a long time ago, buddy.

DUDE DEA LMAO

That second pic:
Drone strikes that kill 99% innocent civilians including children. This is the party of "love and peace and tolerance" in burgertown. Obama is literally a mass child murderer and they still love him.

*oops meant to reply to this:

Why are all the fawning comments made by Muhammads?

Honestly, drone bombing future mudshit breeders is one of the only good things he has done.

fuck outta here leftycuck

No edge here user. Less durkas is a benefit for everyone, not just hwhites.

WE SOME FINNA

Abraham Africanus was a name given to him by democrats, not his parents

oh for fuck sake hollywood I remember when you cunts would at least wait for the guy to die before making your shitty biopics

Because LadBible is a British website

I wonder if this will show when Barry Soetoro was crossdressing in Hawaii.

I imagine Nero had quite a few bards sucking his dick, back in the day.

tlas

Well we had a HBO McCain movie

Forget being dead, they're announcing it before the nigger has even ended his term.

I hope to god we can look back on this in a few years and be disgusted we had a President who we treated like a celebrity instead of the fucking President.

There has never been an administration so blatantly in bed with Hollywood, the entertainment industry, social media execs, and the media in general than this one.

For fuck's sake they not only didn't wait until he died to make a biopic on him, they didn't even wait til he left fucking office. His kids aren't even in fucking college yet and they're making a movie dedicated to how strong his marriage is.

i can think of one.

They gave him Nobel prize

never forget

For winning the election no less.

Did this house nigger even do anything noteworthy during his presidency? Beyond ruining everything like niggers always do?

If there was a single thing he did right, it's buried under the insurmountable things he did wrong. The official count of things he did wrong exceeded 1200 this past April.

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

And keep in mind, yes, not all wrongs are weighed the same but this blog doesn't nitpick. This nigger has broken the law, defied policy and procedure, and made a mockery of the constitution more times than possibly every single politician combined. The amount of wrongs he's done not just as a president, a politician, or human being cannot be over-estimated. He is a terrible awful waste of life and even if we can manage to clean up all of the messes he's done through policy and law from the day he's out, that process will take decades.

It will take a century, if not more, to bring the US back from the precipice leftists and cuckservatives have brought it to. And that's even if the white majority has time to do it, considering that by 2050 the majority of the country will be a spic majority.

The 1965 Immigration Act was the greatest betrayal of the American public to date and anyone that voted it into law and isn't dead yet should be lynched.

Yes, b-b-but teh meemes, user :(
At least he's cooler than George Bushy. :)

That's basically what any idiot on the street will say. It's even spread to Europe, according to my cousin who's studying there.

Fuck off, >>>Holla Forums. Go jerk off to that inbred daughter of your incestuous, childraping idol of a Drumpf.

Obama is a shit. You don't need to be Holla Forums to see how bad the burgers fucked up voting him in.

The burgers have no one else but themselves to blame.

You do realize Holla Forums is Holla Forums the website, right?

No it isn't, despite them injecting every discussion with "evil jews" and "ooga booga niggers", most of us have learned to tune you out.

Only Holla Forums sperges out at any mention of anything that doesn't fit their racist worldview.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

I love how butthurt they are.

First they fuck up movies and TV shows and then have the gall to whine when people comment how shit their pozzed up propaganda is.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA get a load of this nigger

>>>/oven/

If it makes you feel better to call me Holla Forums then go ahead. Obama is still a terrible President and you don't need to be a goose stepper to see it.

I like how they subtly made the Obama actor blacker than Michelle. It's like being mulatto isn't good enough, he's got to be remembered as a real dark nigga.

Wew, I forgot there are people still deluded enough to like this guy. Most normal people outside the rich yuppie sphere got shafted by this guy a long time ago.

Also, nice try at derailing the thread before it even got started. Not every thread on Holla Forums has to be your personal blog for bitching about other people's opinions on the internet.

I wasn't aware that 50% of US Americans are deluded rich yuppies.

What a surprise.

Also, user meant humans, not leftists and chimps.

I feel sorry for whichever candidate wins the burger election this year. A new President always spends at least his first term dealing with the fallout of his predecessors policies and Obama has implemented many economic and diplomatic policies, that while not immediately disastrous, are going to bear ugly fruit in the coming years.

If Hillary gets elected Americans might as well kill themselves, because no matter how bad Obama was Hillary will be fucking worse.

But Coming To America was good.

he really nailed his accent

Trump might be the best choice simply because there would be at least 4 years of gridlock. The congressional and judicial branches will never cooperate with a outsider who calls them shit on national television. Nothing but the bare essentials will be done with that kind of environment. Four years of the burger government with its hands tied would be a blessing compared to them lurching around the world and fucking things up left and right. They won't be able to strip as many of the few remaining freedoms from their citizens either.

It's even better than that. If they fuck with Trump's policies he'll just end up looking even better. People are already disgusted with Congress and the whole of Washington, their only loyal subjects being minority pets and the leftists drones, they have had enough of the establishment, Black Lives Matter, Soros et al.

It doesn't matter what Trump stands for politically, him being elected would basically be a breakaway from the establishment in a general sense.

You're only interested in Times Square, admit it.

Nigga, I live here.

They don't even colour him the same tone as other niggers in cartoons. He wishes he was actually black.

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET

Please go back to your safe space, nazis

What a gosh darn shitlord you are

Go kill yourself you communist faggot.

You can't be serious

I can't even take the "Alpha" males seriously anymore. What is this world coming to? Where even the "ALPHAS" are nu-male faggots only interested in ingesting pussy and consumer driven culture?

Which is why you lefties keep your cool and totally aren't faggots screeching about Holla Forums whenever your fee-fees get hurt.

we wuz zuluz