This happy merchant did nothing wrong as the Sergeant of SVU

This happy merchant did nothing wrong as the Sergeant of SVU

Fuck off, >>>Holla Forums.

Someone liked SVU.

He did nothing at all. They wasted him

Whatever his race that guy was always fucking based.

Belzer was a brilliant stand up in the eighties . Jews know how to make with the funny. They have an overly developed funny-bone much the same way a black has an extra muscle in his thighs which allows him to run faster.

Oy vey, paying shekels for royalties is just too much!

It's honestly for the best they phased him out and eventually dropped his character from SVU entirely as much as he was a great character. When the show went downhill post-Stabler, it became apparent he's way too good for that schlock. Terrible. SVU ended after season 12 and what's on now is a terrible parody.

All law shows are garbage and all shows that follow the CSI formula or the Law and Order formula (including those shows) are even worse garbage.

It's always quips at crimes scenes, being assholes in interrogation based on flimsy evidence, then a twist as to who the real culprit is, then another asshole interrogation scene, then evidence gathering till something convenient pops up that undeniably implicates the criminal for the crime, then snappy remark as the criminal is lead out or in the case of Law and Order shows you still have half an hour left of sassy court room battles to deal with.

I want to burn every law show studio to the ground. I'm sickened by the very existence of these retarded shows.

Beltzer's character was great, way too fucking good for Law and Order: we ran out of ideas

Stabler was also pretty good, even if the whole "muh family" thing got sorta annoying after awhile

the spic they replaced Stabler with had literally the same story that the spic in the original Law and Order did

I always liked the first run of Law and Order, its all the spinoffs that were absolutely terrible, as were all the shows that tried to cop it

Munch was totally wrong for SVU. Apart from the fact that most of the Law and Order writers were/are less talented than the Homicide writers, they only put Belzer in there as a concession. He wanted to be Jerry Orbach's new partner after Benjamin Bratt but Jesse L Martin already filled the role.

Have you ever read David Simon's book Homicide? Police actually do this. When the TV Cops crack jokes at a murder scene the writers are just being true to life.

I like Criminal Intent, for D'Onofrio mostly. SVU is almost total shit. Trial by Jury went to shit almost as soon as Jerry Orbach died, although I noted as I was watching it the other day that it did feature our beloved CIA.

I don't care if it's true to life, it's painful dialogue that usually makes me want to punch them in their smug faces. Part of that is the actors and how the lines are delivered, but it is bad either way.

I have no problem with the law. I have a problem with shitty law shows with shitty smug actors in every formulaic episode that gets produced.

wew

I used to like SVU but the show went sour around the time Melonie left and was completely unwatchable by the time Belzer left. Such a shame, I love Munch as a character.

I take it you've watched the superior Homicide?

What third world shit hole do you live in?

America, probably

Would post the MP4 but Holla Forums's cucking up. Video's too big to WebM

The land of the free.

Kill yourself burger.

They used to have their moments.

He added a lot of leftist flair to the show when the plot was applicable.

Are you seriously complaining about leftism in a show where people say shit like 'If she says she was raped, she was raped'?

Yes because if you paid attention to how they used his character, he was utilized as the old wise hippie. Like how Ice T's character was used as the street cop, Munch was the hippie with a cause leftist. He makes observations about how he protested X and in CURRENT YEAR Y is still around to show that X never went away, and so on.

4U

How do I get this with webm? I have better luck with mp4.

yeah seriously. webm OR mp4, my shit baloons after one minute, regardless of content.