Punisher Netflix TV Series Teaser

What can we expect from it, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netflix/status/726041802080317440
view-comic.com/category/the-punisher-max/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uninspired capeshit.

What did he mean by this?

>>>/film/

twitter.com/netflix/status/726041802080317440

So it's official

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/film/

>>>Holla Forums

there's your answer, OP

He's not even a superhero

>>>/film/

That's not even a real board.

>>>/oven/

you're forgetting that the punisher mauled a whole bunch of spics at a meatpacking industry, and shot a bunch of chinese ninjas to shit.

yeah, there were some irish mobsters, but they were dead in the first four episodes.

this show is just gonna pick up on where the punisher leaves at the end of daredevil s2, probably with some flashbacks interspersed here and there.

Don't even joke about that

>dubbing himself The Redeemer he starts fighting against gun manufacturers and advocating gun control

stop trying to meme this you shitlords

i want a proper punisher adaptation, and they did a fine job so far.

He also cries like a bitch like they made him in that abomination of a movie. And the black college liberal is a tranny.

There, it's perfect.

The only Punisher version I want to see is Punisher MAX and Punisher Born.

Beating up fat cannibal niggers and rescuing lolis is what Frank was born to do.

The only way a Punisher show would be fun if it actually reflected reality, but then Frank would just be shooting niggers and spics all day long which would be awesome.

And when a nigger takes a gun in his hand the evil spirit whites put in the gun possess him and makes him evil, because those spirits are in reality all the evil of the white race.

Followed by an utopia vision of a world with no more whites.

Punisher, black Captain America and female Thor join forces to defeat the most evil, racist, sexist man alive. Donald Trump.

That's used to explain the reason why nigger on nigger violence is always so high, the highest violence statistic in reality.

Agreed. There's no way they would make Punisher as awesome as he should be.

And some allies from England come and join them to free the colonies.

I'd give my left nut for an unbiased Punisher TV show. Just take the concept to its logical extreme.

One has to wonder how people would react if he were to shoot a niglet on live television. BLM would lose their shit.

It kinda happened didn't it? Dindu America went to the border to fight the Serpent guy stand-ins for the KKK so Spics could come in.

The Punisher is now a gay black tranny punishing the CIStem that oppressed xir.

The mudshit is actually the new Captain Britain.

Way to ruin a joke with your autism. Nobody really cares about these pozzed to fuck comics.

I'm sorry your mom didn't have the heart to tell you your jokes aren't funny.

Pointing out a mudshit is going to blow herself up is like saying niggers like watermelon.

This.

fuckin A.

I would add that I miss the cold, calculating side of Frank Castle:

the guy that does autistically long stakeouts, has stash spots everywhere, works with CIs and thier ilk, looks for peoples weaknesses, all that shit, the man that understands that planning is everything but that every plan dies a bloody death at first contact with the enemy.

Ennis understood this all too well.

I was watching the last few episodes of Saul recently, and I realized that mike is basically a better punisher type character than the daredevil one, despite his decided lack of physical fitness and his age.

if someone were to take Mike and add a little bit more fanaticism and ruthlessness, he wouldve made a pretty good punisher

Jesus K christ

stop ejecting these ideas into the aether for fucks sake, now im really dreading that there is actually gonna be antifun speeches in this

You do realize in the exact comic you're posting (punisher in vietnam) a black guy goes on a massive "muh racism" tirade that's completely unrelated to everything else and was shoved in solely for progressive points?

Is this supposed to be good?
Because it's shit.

capeshit even without capes is pretty crummy

Think they should give him mini-series. Can you really make a 13 episode season work for Frank? All the others have double lives and a social life. Frank is living the Punisher 24/7 so it would be 13 episodes of the same stuff.

I was asking myself the same question when they came up with a hannibal series, best mistake I made.

That's hilarious. Reminds me of that random MLK reference in the Duke Nukem comic. So fucking stupid and out of place. You can't have a fun comic without first paying tribute to some progressive bullshit. It's like a commercial break within a written story.

Ao is there anyone here actually willing to discuss this?

I havent read the comics but I was always wondering when a movie/series would pop up starring the punisher or spawn. Everything comic related seems to be capeshit around here though

Spawn is shit. Punisher, however, is GOAT

Spawn's movie is also fucking terrible. It's actually "underrated"" in the bad movie department. The movie gets a better reputation than it deserves when it's 90 minutes of terrible terrible movie making.

It's part of a nursery rhyme that his daughter loved to sing. It's explained in Daredevil.

I'm excited for this. I like the Punisher and I like what I saw in Daredevil. Daredevil wasn't some ultra-PC show, it borrowed heavily from the Frank MIller run and there's no reason to believe the Punisher show won't be brutal and cool.

(checked)
fookin noice

Daredevil punisher just started, he wasn't the cold calculating type just yet. It'll start soon enough.

Maybe if they put a lot of focus on the criminals, then sure. Sopranos and the Wire worked so well because of a big cast of characters, most of which were fleshed out and given screen time.

To me though, a Punisher series isn't really going to go down that route.

It´s kind of implied in the comic that posted that Frank may have made a "pact" with "something," trading his family for an eternal war. I am not sure how true it is, though.

What mentally retarded capeshit writer came up with that idea?

Here is the page in question, watch for spoilers, though. The art is great IMO, you should read it if you can.

He often engages with capeshit, and he contains the same capeshit comic book format that produces naught but cancer

It's a prequel to Punisher MAX, titled Born, and chronicles Frank's Vietnam experience (there's an even earlier oneshot that shows his childhood).

Suffice to say Frank isn't exactly all there during his Vietnam tours, and his usual inner monologue is replaced with something else narrating. It's left rather vague if he is actually discussing things with a supernatural entity or it's just a figment of his fractured psyche.

In the end it doesn't really matter, Frank dies in Vietnam and the Punisher is born. As another Punisher MAX arc shows (aptly titled Frank) he never really adjusted to civilian life and was basically waiting for a trigger to unleash him.

He even makes a mockery of this at one point by saying: "They'll blame it on Vietnam" when he's about to execute his first hit.

Punisher doesn't work in mainstream comic book continuity. It's as simple as that. Unlike virtually every other capeshit out there Frank isn't about throwing punches or corny jokes, he isn't about putting the villains in jail only to watch them escape again. Frank kills, and he will never stop unless dead (and even then he can and has come back). Putting him in prison merely makes his job easier.

Since he's the good guy, and he needs to win, this means that the villain has to die. Now, capeshit is mostly about the bigger-than-life personalities of the heroes and villains, and you can't have that interplay within a Punisher story, since you're bound to run out of bad guys for him to kill pretty quickly, forcing you to just have him deal with shitty mooks nobody gives a fuck about, instead of him murdering the Kingpin or Osborune.

However, move the Punisher out of mainstream continuity, or out of capeshit altogether and interesting things start to happen.

Watching you try to put lipstick on the capeshit pig of the Punisher is pretty funny mate. He is just a knock off Mack Bolan written by hacks and poorly drawn to boot.

It will be interesting to see how they do jigsaw and the russian

Personally, i would love if they just adapted the movie game from 05 for a season or two

I don´t think that the world is prepared to show the Russian to general populace just yet. Most likely there will be Jigsaw and some representative of Sicilian mafia.

Why is this still a thing, do people think it adds tension and suspense?
It's a small fucking child singing, maybe they don't know what children look like
but they are small and not threatening in the slightest.

Do they think the juxtaposition of edgy dark and child singing comes off as super deep?

why wouldn't the world be ready for the russian? he was in the jane film, i'm sure they could get that guy again, or find another huge commie shit to dress as waldo.

also, yes the gnucci clan should be like season 1 villains.

i take it to be an attempt at surreal juxtaposition.

Explain.

Well, retarded me, I fucked up the order.

Just look at the filename to figure out the correct sequence.

What was his beef with midget hulk?

Slapped the loli.

Never fucking mess with little girls when Frank is around. Shit tends to get genocidal.

Basically the little girl has been infected with some super virus that the Americans want so Nick Fury hired the Punisher to get her out of a Russian nuclear silo she was being kept in because reasons.

Midget Hulk is some Russian special forces type who snuck into the bunker naked for some reason to recover the girl after the Punisher and some other guy got trapped in there by the Russian army.

/storytime/ has all the Punisher Max stuff dumped in one big thread.

view-comic.com/category/the-punisher-max/
Or just view it online here.

Thanks m80s

I want to see that Barracuda brutalize some Burguers.

I disagree, but you're entitled to your shit opinion.

Didn't that character get his head shot off when there base was overrun by the NVA?

Why are people praising D'Onofrio so much? This autistic performance is fucking cringeworthy.

I was talking about the Russian in his "other" form. The one with huge tits from .

He does. Not within the ubiquitous New York setting, not within the parameters you describe but he can and does work. The Punisher had three very successful solo books set in 616 continuity.

Again, you can. You invert it. Chuck Dixon said that when he was writing The Punisher the issues that always sold the best were the ones where Punisher teamed up with/had to fight Spider-Man, Wolverine or Daredevil. You get all the elements of a classic comic book hero/villain fight. The Punisher's not going to kill Spider-Man, or Wolverine, or Daredevil because they're the 'good' guys, they're trying to do what's right. But, at the same time, he can't let them stop him from attaining his goals and so you get that same interplay.

It's for this reason that Dixon said if he were writing the book today he'd probably have created a 'good guy' cop character or something to play counterpoint to The Punisher.

But wasn't that Detective Soap?

Poor Soap, what an unlucky bastard he was.

Little to no guns.