Does everyone at his school have brain damage?

he uses his webs in broad daylight in front of everyone as peter parker. once spiderman became a thing, how did they not all remember this and put the pieces together.

furthermore, after performing well in a fight
so if this universe has any consistency, bruce lee, chuck norris, mohammad ali, mike tyson, etc. must have been laughing stocks

also in a more general sense

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3496619/Henry-Cavill-hangs-Superman-T-shirt-huge-billboard-film-Times-Square-not-single-fan-notices.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do this to yourself?

I'm not usually one to cry "capeshit"! But the guy above me is right.

right, because chans are used by scholars searching for the meaning of life and trying to cure cancer. we don't use this site to shoot the shit.

Got it in one friendo.

In a normal universe, a punch like that would've raptured his major organs and killed him instantly.

Parker would be in jail for manslaughter.

Did the new Superman movie explain away why people can't tell Clark Kent is Superman wearing glasses?

they're city kids.

city kids are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.

also

pretty decent acting, actually.

i also wish that flash had become venom instead of topher grace's eddie brock.

this video also makes me think, what are the chances that harry and peter used to spy on girls dressing and experienced their first boners together? because the peter in this movie is fucking new guy tier, and he would be the one to pitch a tent right in front of his crush.

no, but henry cavill did just that.

Well it is a state school. In America no less…

Pick one

They probably thought it was a long cumchain from the super legendary ultracumchain that is known to take place once every 1000 years, hence why they would call him a freak, because he is one out of tens of billions to be able to pull off such a feat, and not a particularly useful one either, in front of his peers.

Vid related, it's you.

You forgot the best part

He's a busy guy. He's got two other jobs and has to narrate the video games.

It takes a special kinda autism to not only have this be more than a passing thought but make a thread about it.

as said, cavill proved it

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3496619/Henry-Cavill-hangs-Superman-T-shirt-huge-billboard-film-Times-Square-not-single-fan-notices.html

(an archive.is version can't allow you to see the video)

But it also could mean that people don't give a shit about cavill and for them only Reeve is Superman

1: Nobody was paying attention. The most that they saw was a white rope attached to his tray, and that Flash was covered in food. It looked like a prank or he did it on purpose and was running away. Nobody would have associated that with him being fucking Spider-man and nobody would have commited more detail to memory than "peter used some kind of rope to fling a tray onto Flash, and then Flash tried to fight him but lost".

2: The fight he wasn't doing anything a trained martial artists (albeit ridiculously talented) couldn't do.

3: The first appearance of Spider-man to the public was months later after he has graduated and moved out.

Regarding the reaction to the fight and calling him a freak, that line was delivered by Flash's douche friend, who obviously wasn't happy about Flash losing and wasn't wanting to fight Peter over it. He just called him a name. Are you seriously thinking that everyone who watched that fight thought Peter was a freak due to that fight? You read shit into the scene that was never implied.

The only strong links to Spider-man isn't actually Bruce Campbell's announcer character, it is the fat nigress that actually sees his face and the owner who jewed him out of his fight money.

The announcer has less knowledge than those two characters. I could understand the nigress forgetting his face, or even what he was called due to probably seeing hundreds of faces that day. The owner on the other hand had an actual argument with him over money, which might make the memory stick more, and not only that Peter looked him in the face after letting the robber get away and spit his own words back at him. No vendetta for that?

I imagine a better way to write Norman finding out who he is would also have been if this wrestling owner was involved. Imagine if the Green Goblin actually did some detective work to root out his adversary? I mean he set him up for an encounter, and he questioned Jameson, but with Norman's resources he could have done a lot more. Oh well, it was a cape movie for the family, nitpicking over shit like this is pointless.

Avenge me

All he did in the comics was dull his spider sense and follow him home. That's all you need really

fucking seriously though every superhero series they're worried that their powers will make them social outcasts it's fucking annoying and really ruins otherwise good shows

The reason for that is because that was considered innovative storytelling back in 1961.

Most people don't even remember Reeve.

Or don't even know who he is.

I need to rewatch this movie

Peter is such an adorable loser

Nigga, is you serious?

People won't stop talking about Reeve. Every live action Superman gets compared to Reeve.

Even assuming this was true (which I doubt because boxers take much harder shots with few ill effects), Peter wouldn't go to jail for manslaughter because it's clear self-defence. Tons of witnesses saw Flash trying to attack him.

Why even bother with Spider Man now?

Only in internet boards.

The average person doesn't know who Reeve is, especially kids.

WHOSE THE FAGGOT WHO LEFT THE CHOCOLATE MILK ON THE FLOOR

And in newspapers. TV critics. Press circuits. Whenever they interview the creative people and they talk about Superman, the Donner films are bound to come up.

Yes they do

Most kids can barely locate their genitals. It's foolish to expect them to know anybody over the age of 20

AVENGE ME!

lol

If only someone had already made that exact concept in some form or other. A cartoon, for example.

damn…

DEVILISH

i think he would still go to jail or prison. with self defense, there is a thing known as excessive force. flash wasn't trying to kill him, and there was no reason to assume that he was, he just wanted to beat him up. you can defend yourself from that by incapacitating them, but you can only justifiably kill someone in many states if they're explicitly trying to kill you. there was an MMA fighter a few years ago who got drunk at a bar, got in a fight, accidentally killed a guy and wound up in either prison or jail for manslaughter.

He didn't beat him to a bloody pulp. He didn't keep punching once Flash went down. He blocked a punch and threw one of his own which sent Flash flying.

If killed Flash it would be self defence, no question

That part is accurate. Any nerd who stands up for himself is another Columbine waiting to happen, after all.

but that argument sucks. what if you punch someone in the temple? its just ONE punch. if a champion heavyweight boxer punched an average person in the chest as hard as they possibly could, it would probably kill them. in realistic terms, the punch he did to flash is more powerful than even some boxers could do. remember, he flew backward like he was hit by a speeding car. he didn't know his own power but nobody else would care, especially a court of law with flash's parents pressing charges.

But when we will have a movie based on it?

And yet the average person doesn't know who he is. Go ask random people on the street if they know who Reeve is.

Also kids are like half of the capeshit audience.

NOOOOOO

You do it. You're the one making the assertion here.

If he's not known for Superman alone then he's known for being the tetraplegic who used to play Superman.

1) Families don't press charges in murder cases, the state does that
2) If he killed Flash, this wouldn't even get past a grand jury. You'd have to prove intent, you'd have to prove that Peter Parker intended to kill or seriously harm Flash Thompson, which you'd have a tough time of doing because there were tons and tons of witnesses who saw the whole thing and saw Flash instigate the attack.

No, because Flash is white and started the fight. Only black thugs can get away with the "dindu nuffin" defense.

at least they're not dark brown eyes

and after all these years people still praise that inconsistent cringefest that was the Raimi's Spider-man saga?

Come on.

Harry's fall to the "dark side" was the most forced, unnatural change I've ever seen in capeshit. He knows his father was nuts, any son would agree that he had to be stopped one way or another.

Hey, at least you're not a Negro.

It can happen to the best of us - I've got blue eyes with small brown specks (mostly on my right eye), and dark brown, curly hair - not curly like a Negro though.

curly like a jew?

The butler not saying anything was stupid, but him being the Green Goblin wasn't known to Harry. As far as he knew (as illogical as that may be) Spider-man just killed his father. The Green Goblin was never connected to Norman by any authorities and Harry never saw anything to connect him to the Green Goblin either.

You can't confuse your knowledge with what the characters know. Now, that the butler didn't say anything was stupid, his reveal of that information in Spider-man 3 was also handled hilariously bad.

I want to add that he never saw anything to connect him with his father until he saw the Green Goblin gear in the secret room, and by then he was going crazy. He might even have had delusions that his father was a good guy because it's his father. Also he wanted to measure up to his father, and hallucinating his father's voice and reflection telling him to "AVENGE ME!" probably compelled him to try and impress his father as he never could when he was still alive.

Nope, you said it first.

Any normal person can absolutely kill anyone with one punch. It doesn't take a boxer to do that. Knock someone to the ground and have them land the wrong way and they can die. Punch them in the back of the head near the base of the skull and you can certainly paralyze or kill someone.

punch someone in the sternum hard enough and you'll stop their heart. killing someone with your bare hands is pretty fucking easy

this tbh
"omg so evil they were mentally ill boo hoo I'm so sad that Chad is dead now"

Honestly the best solution is to have Peter sign the wrestling contract under an alias, which makes it a dead end for investigators. He's a minor without a guardian's consent in New York and managed to get pretty far, so it's not like the wrestling company is checking the contracts too hard for legality.

Or just punch them in the throat hard enough that they can't breathe.

you dont even have to use that much force, or use a punch at all
remember that scene in A History of Violence where Viggo kills that guy with a simple slap on his throat? yup, it's fairly accurate
the windpipe is one of the most fragile parts of the human body

Or hit them in the nose with the heel of your palm

that doesnt actually work, that's hollywood magic. sure you'll break a dudes nose but the soft cartilege isnt going up into his brain, it's about as stiff as am al dente spaghetti noodle

Hmm, shit

Couldn't they still choke on their own blood? The nose and throat are connected, after all

to choke on your own blood means that you have a bleeding in your windpipe or down the way, otherwise you could just swallow blood until you puke
it's not fatal

Back to the drawing board, I suppose

I forgot what a beefcake 90's Spider-Man was.

Still hate his stupid mint green and stripes polo-shirt, though.

If you check no one pays attention to the "web" until he starts walking and the trail follow him. And it's seems only a rope of nylon too easily mistaken for

In a single night after a 5+years of be the beta

People would make fun of a three hand man, or two head kid but how do you know that isn't actually and advantage and the next step for our evolution?

He rarely wore it

But DUDE Spider Man does Star Wars references now LMAO

We NERDS XDDD