Star Wars

What the fuck just happened???

Instead of the death star we have the death planet and instead of the old guys we have new ones

This was such an awful movie! I would kill myself if I had actually PAID for it!

THANKS ABRAMS

At least the strong woman didn't fuck with the nog I guess

You thought this was bad? Wait till episode 9 when none of the sequelbaiting will be resolved.

this

TR8-T0R is like the Moon Man of Star Wars

This was quickly realized

or episode 10 which will ride on a manufactured "IT'LL BE BETTER THAN 7-9 YOU KNOW THOSE ONES YOU ALWAYS HATED RIGHT" marketing blitz.

I predict Thrawn, so fanboys go OMG THRAWN

It's creative destruction, user.

It's a scheme to extend the lifespan of a given "classic" IP by handing it to a director who will promise to fuck it up with hope & change…whatever is trendy or boundry-pushing.. let that go for a decade.. and then hand the smouldering wreckage over to an entirely different director who promises restoration and fidelity to the original vision and tone.

Rinse and repeat.

Everyone already knows its shit. At this point you all sound like Holla Forumsedditors parroting complaints about AAA games to sound smart.

That wasn't sequelbaiting, it was just a
MYSTERY BOX

It's a bad movie but you don't know why.

It was literally bought back by Disney so they can cram their stronk womyn and token minority agendas.

Now the biggest film of all time is all about a white woman, a black man and a Hispanic Jewish man fighting the evil white men Nazi wannabes.

They could have done anything else with the new trilogy/films. No more Lucas, it isn't his anymore. You have an entire galaxy of hundreds of species and stories to tell. So they retell Episode IV, tweak some race and genders and call it a day.

They played it massively safe so it was familiar and nostalgic, so they could then dump the agenda onto you.

If those rumours for episode VIII are true as well, then we are in for a bumpy ride.

it'll be K-Mart offbrand Thrawn who everyone will praise for being oh so original.

the current rumor wheel is that thrawn will be in star wars rebels

they haven't been denounced yet, pablo hidalog just called it garbage.

Holla Forums gets stupider every day lol

I really wish the mod would do their job and stop these shitbabbies from raiding us all the time, but I doubt it. Every day the infestation of swarmweenies gets worse and worse.

I swear the moderation on this board is platinum retarded.

Here you see the typical Holla Forumsack crying for more moderation like the rulecucked drones they are.

wasn't it admitted a while back that it's all just jews who have infiltrated the mod positions and disney marketers who are shilling their shit?

or was that just a serious case of autism?

I was talking about Holla Forums asshat. They need to be removed. They ruin every thread with their paranoid tinfoil ramblings about islamic communist jewish plots to steal our fluids.

I see cries for more moderation and I just assume neo/pol/. Still a rulecuck is a rulecuck so you can get fucked too.

It was a bland and safe movie to the extreme. The prequel movies may be bad but The Force Awakens is a very unremarkable film.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums

just wait for the other episodes

especially /cuteboys/

That hugbox really does a number on you drones, doesn't it? You are normalfag tier killjoys who worship authority. How you think you belong here is mind boggling.

Soon, everything will be Holla Forums

everything

you misspelled 4 as 8

Lolberg assblasted

Either you fuckers are retarded, dumb or plain shills.

Holla Forums Holla Forums has mocked racial casting and Jewish Hollywood since it started. Doing it is banned on 4chan so it's natural a lot of that discussion will happen here. Granted some of the criticisms have gotten stupider and more frequent, and I wish Holla Forumsacks could keep their spaghetti a little more contained. My number one issue with Holla Forums lately is, if you're spouting a conspiracy theory, admit it's just a theory, don't spout it as fact or gospel and attack everyone who doesn't agree with your shit evidence, and especially don't refuse to provide evidence, because you don't want to "spoonfeed" people. It wouldn't kill you to at least try hiding your autistic power level.

These two fuckers and others like them though are far more cancerous. They are only here to derail and divide, and the 'lol' guy doesn't believe anything he spouts, he just hates Holla Forums. If either of them genuinely wanted a television and film imageboard where discussion of these things wasn't allowed, they could just go to 4chan. They're purely here to D&C, and then deflect blame for their shitty behaviour to Holla Forums, who take the bait and become more autistic in response to their red ragging. Their ultimate aim is probably to force stricter moderation which will stifle discussion and drive down traffic.

If you're going to respond to either of these faggots, for the love of God use a sage. In fact, if you are going to discuss anything other than Star Wars in this thread, or the main topic of another thread in that thread, use a sage. I'm sick of seeing threads with interesting titles bumped to the top of the board, opening them and seeing them filled with off topic political shit flinging. If you want to talk about Hollywood politics, start a fucking Hollywood politics thread.

look at this Holla Forumstard trying to appear superior and above petty imageboard squabbles lol

Maybe I'm missing something but I'd like to know how, when the Death Star planet fired it's super weapon across the Galaxy, Leia and co could see the weapon shooting across the sky and hitting the planets?

I want to know how the beam reaches them from across the galaxy so fast. Like the death star made sense. They could just move it close to what they want to destroy and the beam would hit at the speed of light. But when you are lightyears away from your target it would take years for the shot to hit.

Learn some history you mong. A lot of intellectual Jews migrated to America because of Hitler. Hollywood embraced the German expressionism in film with open arms, and thus a lot of Jews became famous in Hollywood. Jews, as we know them, promote their own kind above all else, which gives rise to more Jews and so on. What Holla Forums doesn't understand is that Jews DON'T try to control the fucking world. All the progressive value postmodern horsecrap another history lesson that I wrote about here. Just get the fuck out of here and never come back.

They however hate the white goyim and wish them harm at every opportunity, while hiding behind their backs when everyone else wants them dead.

Jews are filth.

But Muslims are OK, right? They hate Jews just as much as you.

Hitler's regime seemed to admire Islam a great deal, so I don't see why it would be too far a leap to assume that others who think like they did hold the same view.

Why are you leftists always so stupid?

I don't remember saying I was left-leaning…

Your stupidity gave it away.

Or, could it be that you see what you want to see?

Not all idiots are leftists, but all leftists are idiots.

Either that or you're a salty kike.

What about rightwingers? And don't you think it is a bit silly to make such absolutist statements?

And you come off as a bit salty as well, if you don't mind me saying so.

I'm not the whiny babby that started screaming NAZI! the moment someone said the truth about Jews.

You have your gulag, I recommend you stay in it.

Just go back to >>>/tumblr/ you nigger lover.

Literally every one of you faggots who derails the thread about being triggered by da nazies from Holla Forums embody pic related to a T.

Holla Forums has more influence over this site than any lefty cuck does, it's natural their sentiment is shared by other boards. Either you find a way to influence the culture here in more subtle ways to fight it, or the shut up and deal with it, because whinging directly like a little baby isn't going to change a goddamn thing.

Check em.

I asked a question. I don’t see how that can be described as ‘screaming NAZI!’

Oh, I’m sorry - I didn’t know I was ruining your safe space.

Thanks to the reddipol hugbox mentality, anyone who contradicts le ebin groupthink (or possesses an ounce of compassion and/or historical understanding) is a librul commie soshalist hippie leftist marxist hipster faggot.

Idpol reigns supreme among the millennials, and there is little hope of saving them. Let them go.

That wasn't a question, that was a passive-aggressive whine. No, I am not a Nazi, no I do not like the mudshits.

What you did was derail the thread because someone said something triggering about the Tribe.

Can't have that, now can we?

Yes, goyim, remember the six gorillion! Never forget.

Nice try guys, you know the reverse UR DA HUGBOX argument doesn't work when you're the ones who start complaining first, right?

yeah nothing at all like an SJW, nope, they certainly don't do that all the time ;^)

Really? I could have sworn I put a question mark at the end…

No one ever mentioned The Tribe, user - until now that is.

Says the faggot who posted

You cucks and your lack of self awareness is adorable. Also

Your newspeak is a dead giveaway >>>/tumblr/

You can't make this shit up, goddamn.

Read my post, shitstain, and more importantly the one where I criticize the leftists for shitting up literary theory. Someone just baited the Holla Forumsack into derailing the thread and on and on two autists went. Holla Forums is not welcome on Holla Forums. It is a containment board. And check these.

your lack of self awareness is adorable
Yet another grade A post that will go down in the annals of Holla Forums

THat's why it gets banned all the time right?

Oh wait.

Nigger, you check em. And just report every post in here that triggered you. Go a-fucking-head and do it nigger, I dare you.

The faggot said. While not refuting anything posted.

I'm not the user you responded to, I just wanted to point out the irony of what you said.

Also, why are you saging on such a slow board, on such a slow *chan?

This is very interesting… I think we may be onto something here, user.
Could you perhaps tell us a little more about these JIDF characters?

nice trips, but cuckchan is so overrun with jew mods and asian datamining that they have dismissed Holla Forums entirely as a joke and if you post anything Holla Forums or Holla Forums outside of either board it's an instant permaban.

i liked it

Travel distance and time has never been realistic in Star Wars. If pressed for an answer, they'll just say the beam can enter Hyperspace like the Galaxy Gun from the old EU.

One thing that 4cuck did right.

Wow, did you right-click and save that all by yourself? Impressive.

But jewjew want to be the man who killed Star Wars.

Honestly he has the best story line and the best acting in the movie. If it had been him discovering force powers and being taken as an apprentice I might have actually enjoyed the movie.

nice power fantasy you have there kid

now go back to your pigsty >>>Holla Forums

He's right, only a Sith deals in absolutes.