Is he worse than Douge?

I really don't want to talk about e-celebs, but I constantly see normalfags calling him DUDE BEST REVIEWER LMAO. So I checked him out, out of sheer curiosity.
Literal cancer. Not that I'm surprised, but the rise of these reaction waste-of-space faggots is saddening. People actually listen to them because DUDE BEST REVIEWER LMAO.

As much as I hate Douge, he at least did something, be it his cringe inducing skits or autistic drawings. I guess you can argue that only made it worse. But the bottom line something was created and not just regurgitated. This faggot and his kin, on the other hand, just tells you a synopsis in 7 minutes and then says if he liked the movie or not. The end. Million views material.

He looks like a younger version of Doctor Pavel.

He looks like a kike.

he doesn't even look real. there's just something completely off about his face.

There's a trend with these faggots where they put their mugging faces on every fucking thumb to express their reaction towards the video, so that normalfags could see what they should think even before they click it, eliminating the last remaining bits of thought process.

people like consensus

Oh, I know that faggot. His name is Jeremy something, right? Definitely worse than Douge. At least Channel Autism is fun to laugh at, this guy is just boring.

Italian.

tests have been done which show thumbnails with mugging faces get more views than videos without mugging faces, if they had cleavage they'd use that.

Cuckmann is the strongest of the sub RLM bunch but they're still all "FORCE AWAKENS WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MMMMMMM I LOVE MY CAPESHIT" tier retards.

He also likes to suck the mouse cock

10/10 observance OP

he should kill himself

At least he's not a complete cuck like Doug is.

Go away jeremy, all you "critics" and "reviewers" are cucks

If he likes capeshit then he is just as bad.

For Douge to be a cuck, he would have to be able to find someone willing to fuck that whale he married. I'm not sure about that.

Send him to the >>>/oven/

10/10 autism you should watch him

well duh, they get more views because

They all LOVE capeshit and starshit, do reaction videos to literally every trailer

Malcolm is her bull.

Every man in the world is a cuck, user.

2u