#WTFU ended in Epic failure

Thanks to Doug Walker, YouTube content ID check system gotten worst
Looks like Channel awesome accidentally help kill off the E-celeb community on YouTube on the long term.

Good. He a faggot that deserve to go out of business

Anyone else seeing creepy parallels between Doug Walker and tom green?

no, tom green had some talent.

What? how's he making it worse?

Don't lie to me. Maybe when Doug goes back to cleaning toilets he can attempt shock humor by cleaning it with his tongue.

But Doug Walker and Linkara have degrees in liberal arts & philosophy between them.

Can someone explain this shit, like who the fuck this is?

what's the matter? the E-celeb community has always been shit
if doug helped killing it it would actually be a pretty good reason to start to like him

This reminds me, for some reason a lot of his viewers seem to think he used to be an animator. I don't know how anyone can look at his drawings and come to that conclusion.

why, whatever do you mean?

And channel autism cunts shit on people for using the G.I BILL on Twitter.

The hell are you talking about? From what I'm seeing in the video, things are getting better, not worse.

At most #WTFU encourage autistic bitching about copy write law they don't even understand/

i've seen his attempts at animation. even newgrounds would kick his teeth in

it's more evident by the lack of new "big name" e-celebs that they're dying and fast. #WTFU is just helping to exacerbate the problem by making a ton of them into whiny pissants who thing that what they're doing isn't against the law

i can't wait for the day where jewtube makes it impossible for these autists to earn ad revenue

/\

What this guy said

Chadtronic is going to be the new pewdiepie and markipler in the new 5 years. Hell AVGN/CA style E-celebs get trigger by the reaction video community. Which is funny because Chadetronic gets more regular hits than Spoony & mr enter combine. Reaction community are making a living out of getting more views than I hate everything and Yourmovesucks cunts. Which is sweet irony. Because they use to flag reaction videos for doing the same thing they do. Profiting from other people context. Daddy Derek will get the last laugh.

Good. That means threads like this will disappear

here is the unedited version

I also can't wait for the reaction community to sizzle out of existence

these fucks take what's often an entire copyrighted material and just give shitty commentary over it

douge is that you :^)

KIDS REACT TO: FINE BROS JACKING IT

i'm sorry comrade, but as an actual creator, you should be able to own your creation, not just cuck it out to the masses

GOOD

it's not an idea, as much as a brand, dipshit

I don't know if he's douge or not, but he raises a fair point: how are things getting worse for the e-celeb autists?

go away douge

pls explain

He was a fucking janitor

night janitor

he wasn't good enough to be the day janitor.

he's too ugly to work during normal people hours

He was scribbling his cartoons with feces he found in toilets. A talent that later helped him become popular with normalfags.

?

wtfu seems to have worked, youtube noticed and they say they'll improve the system.

Saying and doing something are completing different things. Has Youtube laid out plans to improve the system or is it still just that PR tweet that says they are listening.

If they feel really fervent about their cause, they really only have one actual recourse to take and that is to sue youtube but that might be a problem for them since they are still monetizing off the site even if they still have problems with it.

douge, get the fuck out, you're nobody and no one on youtube gonna listen to you :^)

they succeeded the same way Gamergate did

spoiler alert they didn't

I want E-Celebs to die.

Just a bunch of unprofessional egotistical hacks.

Lindsay is now fatter than Linkara

he's busy

Meh, reminds me of GamerGate. They may be 90% faggots, but I prefer their side to the side they're up against. Whether you like 200k Douge or not, copyright laws are abused. I'm not going to get involved or anything, but I guess I'm a well wisher.

The idea that anyone in the government is going to listen to a word they have to say is laughable though. Imagine being a district judge in New York and this cohort of autists walks in and rambles to you about how important it is they get to keep being e-celebs. Then you get offered a fat cheque from Fox, Sony, Disney, etc. to chuck them out. What do you think that judge will do?

Just rewatch season one with the audio commentary track on - it's a real hoot!

millennials: the post

How?
All they did was hold off who the money went to while a dispute was being processed.

Am I a millennial because I'm not wholeheartedly behind Doug's doomed crusade to save the right to make money venting his autism on shit films from 30 years ago, or because I'm not giddily waiting for it to fail and "kill off e-celebs"?

like how doug does it?

you people see problems everywhere but when it's time to actually do something about it, you just sit on your ass and fart out one liners and wait around for someone else to do it

Did they got accepted by huge hollywood (jewy) companies? The only jobs they can go are Mcdonalds and Wal-Mart, fucking losers.

. I don't even know which fake degree is worst

Channel autism might be full of autistic losers but they still trigger you guys so much it's cute. You know that's you in a couple years, another virgin film nerd in his basement, except you don't have the money they got at least.

what this guy asked.
I'm not giving DW views, what got worse?

huh, just found out that the amazing atheist and thunderf00t are both backing this shit too

not surprised. AA is greedy as fuck and wants to use whatever copyrighted material he can. the limey on the other hand surprised me, but I guess having a doctorate doesn't stop you from being a sheep

anyways, i'm about to get a special video downloader that'll let me rip videos off the wayback machine. i'll upload them here after

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

And you fuckers still haven't show how is the life of these scumbag e-celebs is getting worse because of Youtube. I'd love to point and laugh at douge getting gutted by Google and not receiving a penny and his stupid campaing utterly failing, but is that really happening? How?

i'm trying to render the video into a series of short mp4s and i just noticed. my god is douge pathetic

his hairline's back to the back of his head, but he's still brushing it forward to try and retain that "youth", and it shows so badly

Learn English please.Try putting some actual fucking content in the OP as well, we're not giving Douge ad revenue and views.

Right now ads on videos with a claim filed against them still earn money, and the money goes to whoever wins the claim dispute. It's a step, but still broken because some faggot can easily falsely claim ownership of say, a generic air horn sound, reject the claim, and keep taking ad revenue from the owner over it.

Ideally, the judge would be disbarred and thrown in jail for taking a bribe.

And then they'll ask for the minimum wage to be raised to $15+ for zero skill labor.

Paytreon.

>>>/oven/

>>>/israel/

go back to tumblr, faggot

Can't they both lose? Maybe first souge kills himself because of Google's content ID tech, then Google is sued into bankrupcy for killing douge?

Go back to israel, shekelberg.

you shouldn't be defending fair use, fair use is just a legal exception within the copyright law.
You should be fighting the copyright law as it is now as a whole.

go back to hebrew school and learn your history, dipshit

NO, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID FUCKING MILLENNIAL DOUGE AUTIST JANITOR NORMALFAG COPYRIGHT ABUSER ETC ETC

I'm busy. Besides, I hate most of the people involved and I know how it's going to end. Give it a month and they'll all be branded misogynists or racists or something. Most likely anti-Semites for fighting copyright. When momentum stalls, the whole thing will probably descend into e-celeb dick measuring and infighting.

I think Doug should be allowed to make his autistic videos. After all, it's not like I have to watch them. That said, I am not going to invest hours and hours of my life into fighting to save them.

Given I don't use social media and there's no real imageboard momentum behind it, I would be of limited use to you anyway. If I did use social media or try to become a figure in it, my past would only bite you in the ass. I've been pretty sloppy in the past with covering my tracks, and I've been a part of a bunch of racist shitposting campaigns. I'm hardly public enemy number 1, but I'm probably a tiny footnote in some SPLC or ADL hatelist at this point, more so because of my own laziness than because I'm any sort of threat. My comments in the past about how copyright is a form Jewry would hardly help your little crusade when you start hitting the problems I mentioned in the first paragraph, would they?

TL;DR
You're actually completely wrong. The reason I'm not investing my time into a crusade to save e-celebs pay cheques is that I'm not a millennial. That it loosely overlaps with my own dislike of copyright Jewry isn't really enough for me to get involved here. Sorry.

>>>/israel/

how does one go about owning an intangible object?

first they came for the jews, slippery slope, etc.

Video game creators having lets plays of their shit games removed from YouTube so no one will know their game is an unfinished mess is bullshit. Production companies having negative reviews of new releases taken down on the basis that the video used some footage from a trailer, or a promotional still is also bullshit.

With the creation of things like Polaris which has made a ton of e-celebs direct Disney employees, there are more shills than ever out there. Soon you'll see creations of similar groups by Sony and Fox, if it hasn't already been done in secret. This aggressive copyright is nothing more than a bludgeon that will be used in future on people who don't sign up to groups like that. Not signed up to Maker? Sorry, down goes your critical review of a Disney film. Not signed up to Sony? Down goes that mean Ghostbusters review. Not secretly a Fox employed shill? Bye bye Fan4stic review.

Granted, they can't do that all in one swoop without major backlash. It will be baby steps, but over time that will be the reality of YouTube reviews. That will be the future you chose.

Copyrights should exist to make sure that while a creator is alive, they profit from their characters and ideas, but after they die the regulations should be severely relaxed. Is it right that when George Lucas is rotting in the ground, Disney will be able to sue some poor guy out the ass if he makes a fan comic of Star Wars?

Don't give me that shit. I was in one of the first groups they came for. You're acting like the battle to keep YouTube free and open is still ongoing and it was lost around 10 years ago.

If we're using historical comparisons, this #WTFU thing is like complaining about the NKVD in 1960s. Not only have they changed their name, they're just a symptom of the problem. The battle is long over. Acting like they just stepped over the line recently is retarded. Thinking that complaining to the Kremlin will help you is retarded. They ARE the Kremlin. Just like in Prague and Budapest and Poland, they're going to bring in the tanks and they're going to fucking crush you. If they don't, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

nigger, that has been the case for years now. all those parent channels (machinima, polaris, etc) are is nothing but a team of lawyers, who swindle you (take as high as 55% of your CPM) and will straight up not pay you/not honor contractual obligations with you at any opportunity available.
i made some really nice posts on this very subject a few months ago that touch on this subject. i think this one is the most related to the current topic, though.
>>>/svidya/20375

here's an idea for all you lazy beaners who aren't able to make something all your own

kill yourself. i'll provide the razorblades

try again, comrade. but don't soft shell it like you left wing pussies always do

anyways, it takes 70 years after publication. not after the authors death. the "after death" shit only applies to stuff that was written, but not pubished before '78

and tough shit you won't get your precious space battle 'til 70 years after lucas finally croaks, but that's the way the law works. don't like it, leave this fucking country, nigger

What's next?

Jesus, I always thought that was meant to be his mother.

Isn't that supposed to be the opposite? Jews are the historical usuraries.

That's the cancer who needs to die. If you want to give an honest review of something, why does it need to be in a 30 minute video in which half of the footage is the source material (and the other half is unfunny skits and cringe comedy)? Why not do a written review, if you want to go in painful details about how the movie sucks? Surely studios would have a hard time justifying claiming copyright on a written review with a couple of screencaps, even if you basically outlined the entire plot of the movie.

It's not just that type of thing that gets removed. I know he's a massively autistic money loving faggot, but do you remember the DMCA against MundaneMatt? He just used a picture of a game in the background of a video as he talked.

Not every review or discussion of film or television on YouTube is by Channel Awesome type "personalities", and video format is often the only way to properly deliver an analysis of something. Supporting Fox, Sony and Disney being able to fuck people's shit up over absolutely nothing, just because you're hoping to hurt Doug Walker, is retarded.

Bunch of hollywood jews started paying for hitpieces on shitty gossip sites that no one reads.

Finally, people have learned that when the media hates you it's because you're generally doing something that pisses off their jew masters.

Because you couldn't shoehorn in hullaaahrious skits and circlejerky cameos in a written review, plus most of the millenial target audience is illiterate or at least lacks the attention span required for sitting down a reading a review.

Good riddance.

Did Shad fix the comic? Because I remember his wife being a lot thinner in that second to last panel.

if he did, he forgot to move douge's hairline back a few more inches

Bullshit, fuck off OP. The E-celebs bitching about this are actually doing people who care about fair-use a service. Even if they're all faggots who get paid way too much to share their shitty opinions, at least their opinions aren't retarded as fuck on this issue, because they can't afford to be. I'm actually glad all these jewtubers are pointing their autistic fanbases at these asshole corporations' legal teams who are abusing DMCA takedowns.

Correct.

good one douge. hope that autism money helps ya, cause you're gonna lose everything in the next few months

If only it were canon.

lel, nice meme, I'm sure the general case is people abusing fair-use and not DMCA takedowns being abused (oh wait, that's complete bullshit)
Fuck off nigger, I still have good hair, I can't be that faggot.

right, and there aren't fucking THOUSANDS of "reviewers" who do the douge-style where they talk over the complete plot of the movies/games/whatever the fuck they're "reviewing". go wax your bald head douge, you soft shit slinging fag

#1. It's been shown people actually are more inclined to watch a movie the more they know about the plot (believe it or not, people actually love to know what they're getting beforehand, this does not always apply e.g. mystery movies)
#2. Revealing plot points is not a violation of copyright laws you stupid nigger, kill yourself

fair use is based on both quantity of what you give (ie how much of the fucking movie) and quality of what you give (ie major spoilers) you dumb cunt

so yes, revealing plot points makes it more likely you're breaking copyright. i'm not the lazy nigger who can't bother to use google, so cut your dick off with a knife. it'll finally match your balls

Factors of fair use:
"-the purpose and character of your use"
Is it for profit/educational/etc.
"-the nature of the copyrighted work"
Non-fictional content is more acceptable to use in your own.
"-the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and"
How much of the movie/song/game are you showing
"-the effect of the use upon the potential market."
Do you make them lose money, yes or no, and even proving "yes, you make them lose money" doesn't make a work automatically not fair use.
Showing a clip is a set amount of the portion taken from a movie. Talking about the plot does not make that clip magically more substantial, you stupid nigger. If I show a 20 second clip from a nature documentary where a cheetah is creeping towards a herd of zebra, it's not like I've magically actually showed a 30 minute clip if I summarize the fact that the cheetah doesn't catch anything for the next two days, oh my god, spoilers DDDDD:
See above, then smash your fucking keyboard against your stupid skull.
I'm not going to flatter you with imitation.

the keyword here being "substantiality". if you made a review of a movie similar to the way Siskel & Ebert did (as in you used only a few clips and talked about the movie, what you liked, what you didn't like, etc), then you should have a definite case for fair use

then again, you're probably one of these niggers who thinks "oh, as long as i'm making jokes and screaming over video as it plays entire scenes, I'm in the clear"

how about you just do the world a favor and slit your wrists, you pathetic autist. we don't need any more of your kind here

Better an autist than a dickless nigger :^)

yeah, keep telling yourself that

btw, even a dickless nigger has a bigger dick than you