The New Lara Croft Is Alicia Vikander

archive.is/AxKxp

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xClHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Lara Croft, anons.

This is exactly what I've come to expect from Hollywood. This is EXACTLY what I've come to expect from WB. Well, I expect them to have just as much success as Rise of the Tomb Raider. Fucking imbeciles.

To be fair the first Tomb Raider reboot had the biggest amount of sales in the series. The sequel failed due to the Xbox exclusivity and Fallout 4.

At least it isn't Daisy Ridley… right?

She was their first pick. She passed on the role.

christ is even Daisy bigger than her?

Hey for the next Bond make it a flabby guy, its sexist how unrealistic it is to look like Bond and it offends me.

I would cum inside her.

love the attention to detail on her equipment

How many Nicola Kidman pics do you have in your folder?

Well at least it's not the one from Star Wars

More femshit coming down thefeeding tube? whoopti do.

Oh look another retarded meme.

>>>/cuckchan/

Where is 'Based Kidman is Naked'? Where's that, nigga?

Now that's the Based Kidman I want to see! Thanks user!

I'm the guy that started orsonposting, you are going about this the wrong way. It doesnt work like this.

I miss him already.

i accidentally her hair

You attempted to brute force a equally shit forced meme in much the same manner. You don't get to judge anything.

I selectively posted a series of posts depicting narrative of a mans depressing fall from grace in certain threads that resonated with the idea. I did it for 2 hours. I never posted an Orson image after that.
A proper meh may is not brute forced, but selectively coerced like a fine california vintage.

Fun fact: orson posting came about because a friend dared me to prove how easy it is to make a meme happen when you know a little about semiotics and media studies.

Sure thing user.

Kidmanfag > Orsonfag

I swear this place might as well be /memes/

It was actually decent for the last few months…

It always was friend. It always was.

get a load of this sanctimonious faggot

this is brand new information

Shitposting has been rampant since posting got fixed. Who knew that having to struggle to post would weed out the low effort retards?

But now they're back, and God help us…

You're a big user.

Such cowardly casting.

It would be funny if the sjw bitched about how thin and petite/underage she is, most probably will.

That rabbit from zoophilia had more curves than this creepy teenwoman.

Can we talk about Tomb Raider again?

What is there to talk about? Movie's going to be shit, Alicia Vikander can't act and has no tits.

There, end of discussion

Even the early movies and games weren't titillating at all, her tits were flat, even at the time it wasn't anything special.

The movies were okay, but jolie was so underwhelming, same with bloodrayne, how hard is it to find an actress with big breasts.

*whistles in kidman's ear.*

Is she legal?

Brendanfam > Cuckmancucks > Orsonautists

Of course it did, it had the most amount of hype.

I'm starting to think WB has a mole trying to take down the studio from the inside.

You can't because they cut them off before they are 18.

They are doing what the average public wants.

Can't have hot actress anymore, user.

No they're not. The average public wants hot women. It's insecure cunts who try to ruin it for everyone else.

Lara Croft is a video game character.

The entire appeal of Tomb Raider is a big breasted woman jumping, running, swimming, and shooting guns. What is the point of this? Who even cares about the latest Tomb Raider game?

Star Wars has the brand power to cast a female protagonist that looks like a teenage boy and still make money, but Tomb Raider? Good luck.

Not at all. There are tons of them out there, Hollywood just hates them.

And there are plenty of nude models and busty super models they could be hiring as well, thousands of them. Before you say "that doesn't mean they'll be good actresses" they hire flat supermodels. If they can hire Gal Gadot and Milla Jovavich, why can't they hire Jana Defi and Anna Song?

Time to go back to the 70's

There are women who like to self insert with attractive women. I think everyone assumes this because nerds are where the illusion of money is at.

why?

Hilariously Beautiful.

Most 30+ years old american women are jeaulous cunts and you know it.

They are also a big part of the audience.

See: that new Supergirl show.

Fuck this stupid overrated bitch! Why do they keep pushing her?!

She's fucking Michael Fassbender so it's probably nepotism related.

first I've ever heard of it

this. I've noticed now only after women lose their looks they suddenly seem to care about denouncing jailbait or what they perceive as it (anyone younger or more attractive than themselves) Also their beta male friends follow suit.

Mah nigger.

Fucking hell. You'd think they could have got the VO for nuLara to do it; she'd be a hell lot more convincing.

Well, since Ex Machina, she is getting a lot of roles. Seventh Son (opkay, that was a flop), The Man from UNCLE, and of courshe, The Danish Girl. The last one is the most infuriating, because they gave her an Academy Award just because she was in a tranny film, which they had to award, but they can't gave it to Eddie Redmayne again. And she will be in the new Bourne-movie, and the Tomb Raider. I don't know what people see in her
Just like user here says:

Women gaining power in politics and the increase in the age of consent and marriage was not a coincidence.

How about you go look at what is the biggest thing on the internet aside from spam.

Lara Croft has never been a good character or been involved with a good story. She was always just a pair of tits that ran around shooting shit with the first two games having fun gameplay and a steep decline into shit with the reboot games completely switching genres.

The Angelina movies were shit too.

Rule #1 of nuHollywood: every major female role in your movies must always be played by the most flat and androgynous actress on the casting couch. The only permitted exceptions are for fat women and Scarlett Johansson.

You can be sure Christina Hendricks will never work in Hollywood again.

/thread

Illegal in Australia!

At least they didn´t make her black.

guess which character is going to be black

Her lesbian girlfriend.

They literally chose the most plain woman they could get and are using Lara Croft as a vehicle to push their mediocre sex symbol. Tomb Raider is a renowned franchise mainly due to Lara Croft being a sex symbol with big tits.

I am not at all surprised.

>>>/tumblr/

more sjw pandering

more sjw pandering

Half of Tomb Raider's identity is Lara Croft being a sexy confident adventuress.
My guess is they're also going to turn this movie on its head and go for the whole 'grim-dark' and 'realistic' bullshit, which kills the other playful not-so-serious aspect of Tomb Raider's identity.
Shit isn't even Tomb Raider, just a knock-off brand that stole its name.

test

Fixed it.

Eh, the Angelina movies were at least entertaining schlock.

Vikander has nothing on young Angelina

Fucking hotwheels

how problematic, toxic and right-wing of them.

I think they should've just gone with a dumb action flick with Megan Fox.

It's like the only reason she exists. She sure isn't any good for a dramatic role.

But at least this movie will flop and videogame movies will die hopefully forever

I weep for humanity, knowing that we could have something glorious but have to deal with nuLara, instead of something a ton better that fucking fans are capable of delivering.

Got a breast reduction.She's on her way to flattown.

Too easy for Hollywood. They want a challenge when it comes to making money. So they cast a plain Jane who has no curves and will probably have her cry a lot and then go full CISBUSTER at the end.

It sucks, user…enjoy some senran kagura.

this is like fucking up lemonade

This is completely intentional. They're probably banking on those misogynistic gamers to fire up those tweets to drum up fake controversy.

Its all about agendas and politics now.

7th son and UNCLE were fairly forgettable, she has no features that make her stand out. Sure she is pretty, but very generic hot girl.

Apparently she's 27, but fucking hell, she's supposed to play a fucking sex symbol and has next to nothing going for it.
Add to it that she could be easily mistaken for being underaged and you know precicley why they cast her.

I hate to say it, but at least this one fucking time bloody Holla Forums was right.

They don't even have to bank on it anymore, just run some Twitter bots, screencap it and write an article.

Source for this claim? Are you sure she didn't just lose weight?

The only obstacle is that she's not British. She's also preggers, which presents a problem

Might be to be honest.
But with the recent surge of a lot of them getting one, I wouldn't be too suprised if she actually did it.

archive.is/xClHA

Even she had to pad the costume to look the part.

Doubt it. She'll have a white incompetent Indiana Jones sidekick that she'll outshine and fall for the transnigger at the end or shit like that.
All the while the press pushing the narrative that you have to look like a fucking child toi be considered attractive.

You know, there was a time when I would laugh at an image like that and think it's a good joke cosplay

Now all I can think is that this is supposed to be some sort of comment on gender representation and it makes me angry

What the fuck has happened to my life dammit, give it back!

Crossdressing fags were there since the beginning of cosplay.
Thanks to social media and shit we just get more exposire of them, and not only once a year if you're autistic enough to go to a convention.

done right it can be pretty funny. unfortunately it's usually faggots like john scalzi doing it.

I completely forgot about this…

all black actors have to play a woman at some point.

denzel washington
morgan freeman
micheal jai white
wesley snipes
the nigger from blazing saddles

oh and chris tucker

Chris Rock

Only proof of the egocentricity of the black community. To Wong Fu's a perfect example, there's a Hispanic guy made to dress as a woman and a white guy made to dress as a woman, but what do they see?

Most comedy and action stars have been forced into drag at one point or another. It's about destroying masculinity, not blackness.

This is the same as how black people will see a black character with electrical powers and go "WHY ALL THA BROTHERS GOT LIGHTNING POWERS?" and then you show them Thor and Enel and the thousand other white characters with the same powers and they're dumbfounded.

Put down the meth. Cross dressing in entertainment has always been about a cheap easy chuckle, not a political motive.

cunt

I would say generally it is, and that most of the tie it was the actor's idea to put on the dress, but I'm saying if there's a conspiracy involved it's about masculinity in general, not black people.

1) Thor doesn't have lightning powers. He controls weather, which is not the same.
2) In Chris Rock's case, he says that lots of white actors do cross-dressing, it's a classic gag. The only reason it stands out with black people more is because, he claims, Hollywood makes like four black movies a year.

SEBEN

Time was, I'd say you were full of shit and call you an asshole.

But with the media's push to normalise transsexuality, I'm strongly inclined to agree.

Her robot body was a lot better

Sit down Jamal, control of lightning is among his powers.

Next you'll be telling me Magneto doesn't count because control of the electromagnetic spectrum isn't limited to shooting lightning.

He can only manipulate natural weather. He's closer to Storm than he is to Static or whoever Marvel's black electricity man is.

It's also a function of his hammer, not Thor himself

That's like saying Spider-Man doesn't have web powers because they come from his webshooters, or Iron Man has no powers because it's all from the suit.

Traditionally only Thor may wield the hammer. The hammer gives him control of weather. Yes, he can summon natural storms, but he can also concentrate blasts of electricity either form his hammer or the sky. You're being pedantic and inaccurate about his abilities.

So you're saying it's completely accurate?

Eh, sit and spin Jamal, regardless of your words the images have proven you wrong. Nothing can redeem you at this point.

Tell me again how every US President since Truman has had the ability to go nuclear and level entire cities

Uh, they have.

It just ruins Jana Defi, man.

Tomb Raider 1 and 2 were good. 3 lost focus of what made those good, the other titles based on classic Lara were mediocre, and then the reboot titles just sucked.

Stop having shit taste, user.

Why isn't Lara a man ?

but she is, user. she is.

All Tomb Raiders sucked.

Stop having shit taste.