Tfw you realize Spielberg still makes movies

Look at this generic nothingness.

And why does cgi looks so shit? Shouldn't Spielbergo have the best ILM has to offer?

Big fucking guy?

Jews always skimp out and act like they're just barely getting by so they can guilt trip you into giving them money.

at least it's not about the holocaust

I think

Big Fucking Goy

It's always about the Holocaust. t.Spielbergensteinowitz

big friendly giant, one of the better roald dahl books

Big Fat Gay

4 fucking u

they better not have left out the farting scene

That CGI already looks dated, and the evil giants don't look anywhere near as imposing as they did in the old version.

There's a reason he never moved into capeshit filming.

Big Fucking Gun

roald dahl isn't directing this movie you dumb faggot

>>>/normies/

indeed

To be fair, CG always looks bad in trailers and previews. They eventually refine it in theaters though.

thought that guy only made holohoax bullshit propaganda "documentaries" anymore?

this is pro-pedo propaganda

you're right

the girl is Anne Frank, the giant represents righteous goyim

I am indeed implying just that you weeb cuck.

Also, it's a Roald Dahl story you fucking goof.

Bullshit, the giant isn't even 1000x taller than that girl, I can imagine a giant 10,000x taller

Fucking false advertising

Close to the source material

I could except a lot of criticism about olad dahl, but calling him genereic is a blatant lie.

BLACKED French Girls

Big Faggot Gay?

Bring For Goyim

When was the last time Spielberg made a good movie?

oh look a jew is capitalizing on someone elses creativity…

in all seriousness it was only a matter of time until this happened, its not like hollywood is exactly cranking out original ideas everyday…

im going to reserve judgement but the kike better leave in all the fart jokes, dahl has been through enough whitewashing

Dahl was a gangster ass motherfucker, there really is no other way to put it. read enough between the lines and you will realize that the man had a very…lively life to say the least, something that a bit of research will corroberate.

he also understood that you shouldnt fucking pussyfoot around even if your audience is kids, give it to them straight and they will like you for it(so long as it ends kinda well)

definitely one of the better childrens authors, if i ever have little shits i will def read them sum dahl

He was an exRAF fighter pilot that wrote about spoiled children getting their comeuppance, parents eaten by a rhinoceros, rotten adults and hardcore headmasters that used kids as target practice.

If I had little brats of my own I would read them Dahl's books too, kids don't need to be pandered.

oh yeah he flew hurricanes in africa, even got shot down.

all the grown ups in his books really are shits arent they, thats definitely one way to get the kids on your side haw haw

thats fucking headmistress, i remember those exact illustrations, so good, im gonna reread one of his books

WHY NOT JUST MAKE THE WHOLE FILM ANIMATED
THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO INCLUDE ACTUAL PEOPLE IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA USE THAT MUCH CGI, FUCK

I was thinking the same thing, with the Warcraft movie too.

You guys are retarded.

Bet you think a painted guy would have looked better.

Did you even read what we said? We didn't say anything bad about CGI, we were just saying that if you're going to use that much CGI you might as well make the movie 100% CGI.

Money.

Practical effects are gorgeous when done right in situations where they merit them.

Or hand drawn.

Why? CG exists to create things that pratical effects can't do.

Which isn't the case of this movie, neither Warcraft.

No one here said they should make this movie with practical effects.
No one.
Not a single post.
Not a single sentence.
The name of the movie was never even mentioned in the same sentence as practical effects
Actually, "practical effects" was never even mentioned until YOU brought it up.
So no
Nothing.
You pulled this idea out of your ass

how can anybody find spielberg's career trajectory disappoointing or surprising
he started out making schlock and he has continued to make schlock

Think I prefer the cartoon from 1989 :/

At least the other giants looked more like fucking monsters which in turn makes BFG more appealing because he's the closest to human.

Oh, fucking hell, why did they even have to fuck around with the story?

Why is it now, "Oi sensed yer lownly 'art." rather than the better story of, "Uh-oh.. I've been spotted; better cover my tracks!"

Looks like a decent story transformed into a damp, syrupy mess.

Those giants are legitimately creepy even now.

What are the chances that it will still end with the military rolling in to fix all of the problems?

don't post your pipe dreams user

that's unhealthy

underrated

literally what the fuck is this shit

==B==ig
==F==uckingoflittle
==G==irls

Zero.
they're going to push the military as bloodthirsty bunglers, ruining Sophie's attempt at diplomacy by letting the immigr, I mean, other Giants run a train on her.
other predictions:
Mrs. Clonkers will be portrayed as a welfare queen, but a new character will be introduced to represent the good and moral poor immediately after.
Her Majesty's role will be diminished, the King of Sweden's role will be increased, possibly with the backing of the U.N., and the Sultan will be changed to the American accented President of the United States of Iraq.

Boy fucking giant?

Catch me if you can was good

That's kinda sad.

There was nothing "mundane" or "generic" about Spielbergs movies when he started out. There was nothing else like Jaws, Close Encounters, Raiders etc. at the time he made them.
The fact that a million Hollywood hacks have copied and continues to copy his style, making his own works stand out less among theirs, is hardly his fault.

Don't reply to the young newfags.

Is that the best you can do nigger?

raiders of the lost ark was good tho

i concur

He needs to go back to Saving Private Ryan tier movies

Bridge of Spies is a good movie without propaganda

I loved the look of the giants in the animated version. One question though. Where the fuck are the females?