This is Matt Damn

JUST

most actors are manlets. danny devito is actually one of the taller ones. is this news to you?

Does being a midget have any actual benefits for acting, outside being more convincing midget?

Some stunts are probably easier to do maybe.

Horses can carry you more easily
Less fabric is enough to make your costumes
Women can stunt double for you
etc

Oh, I can see how those would simplify production.

it's like he wants to get a wedgie

MYATT DYAYMON

He'll make it cool.

Besides that, having a tall guy awkwardly hunch to kiss a female actress would look bad on the screen. Similarly, an actor who is foot taller than everyone else would look awkward and stick out too much. It might be tough to fit into the frame with other people without making it look ugly and unprofessional too.

Midget like Tom Cruise can just put on platform shoes, but if you have a basketball player, then everyone else needs to wear platforms.

You can more easily have a high width to height ratio to make you look big and strong.

Tall women are rare and it's much easier to keep both actors in frame if you're a short man and there's not much height difference between you and your co-star.

Damon is ONA?

MATT DAMON

his eight what? pieces of denim clothing he's wearing in OP's shot?

Matt Damon is 5'9" tops, you know most celebs add 2 inches. He's adding at least one

all of the best action stars are short because everything in the world looks extra big around them which allows the viewer to have a more childlike perspective of what's going on again which also makes it more exciting.

He's playing a character here right?

Is he the latest member of the JUSTice league?

Someone add him to that poster.

MATT DAMON

lel

I really like matt damon, always thought he was a cool down to earth guy.

He's so hip he could replace Chandler in Friends.

MATT DAMON

Daaammmnnnn Damon, (barely concealing laughter) back at it again with the frumpy face.

Why it OK when Kanye do it?

cultural appropriation

legs in walking position, much like
it just ain't the same robot idle pose.

Because a big part of Kanye's person is that he's retarded. His fans expect him to wear goofy outfits or strange uncool clothes. Matt Damon though, is supposed to be a functioning adult.

When you have a billion retards worshiping you, you can get away with pretty much anything including all denim clothes

*persona

No, he is actually retarded. He's a savant

Until I came here, never realized how many frustrated lanklets there were around.

The worst person in the world

He looks pretty /fit/ in the latest Bourne.

This one might be a bit smoother. I did a feathered exclusion and then relayered it to spot the blacks the faded.

You don't seem to be initiated, but let me tell you something so you don't embarrass yourself in the future:

It's an anonymous imageboard. People lie.

On threads where anons boast about their height, the disparity in those claiming over 6 feet tall to those under 6 feet tall is at least 3 to 1, which goes against any and all averages. It's just easier and less of a pain in the ass to mark yourself down as 6'0"/6'1" than 5'10".

Granted, there's got to be a few people genuine about their height, but it sure as fuck isn't the majority. Otherwise there'd be a scientific correlation between height and likelihood to browse imageboards.

As long as you're on the taller side of 5' you really have nothing to worry about.

Is he doing a Neil McDonough impression with that wide arm stance of his?

MATT DAMON

They pick manlets because they are blurring the lines between male and female. Watch most movies and the height differences are either erased or reduced to a subtlety. Same reason why they pick manlets to be news anchors.

You only put that up if you are wearing a tie you dense fucking retard

literal faggot detected

I used to go to a boarding school user

if you didn't undo the top button after taking the tie off everyone knew how many extra chromosomes you had

I don't care about your gay schooling experience but there's no need to call people retarded for being ignorant about fashion literally who cares tbh take the chill pill

Short guys are usually insecure as all fuck, so it's easier for the director to push their buttons and get them in the mood they want.

Dank

I spent 2 minutes looking before I saw it. Well memed my friend.

LMAO

I don't get it. What's wrong with a full denim outfit? I wear it all the time.

You need to rethink the way you are living your life.

Is this the birth of the next epic meme?

Well now that you've used the expression "epic meme"………………………….no.

MATT DAMON

No
Fun
Allowed

rulefag

Nah, that shit fly as fuck. Crocs though…

hope not. just a single thread of anons shopping random photos then it will 404.
good ol fashion fun