What are some other essential fantasy films that glorify the raw European soul?

What are some other essential fantasy films that glorify the raw European soul?

Conan has quite a lot of Asian influences tbh fam.

Fulci's Conquest

He isn't even kidding. Have you read the books? Back in the day it was fashionable as fuck to have the mysterious east show up as elements in a story. A little bit of flavor in an age without internet. Lot of middle eastern and far eastern flavor text all up in the conan stories.

Beastmaster is pretty great. The Magic Sword is good. I loved the Hell out of Dragon Slayer when I was a kid, but it was so long since I last saw it it may not be as good as I remember. 13th warrior for something a bit newer. It's kind of Beowulf if the story was treated a a legend based on a true event. I think there is a sand nigger in there for some reason, but I can't remember. Last Unicorn if you want to see Tom Cruise play not Link and fight Tim Curry as the Devil. Ronia, the Robber's Daughter is pretty good. I heard the chinks made a cartoon about it so make sure you don't grab that by mistake.

Then of course there is the classic, Willow. You can't go wrong with a Val Kilmer movie.

Did you even watch the movies? One has a mongol horde going on about the four winds and hanging out with Conan and the other has an asian wizard doing pinging noises following Conan around and telling him about asian shit.

you mean legend?

Shit man, braindead as fuck.

Noice

this right here

I made a sound of amusement.

Legend was before Zelda

take it up with the guy who actually said that.

No it wasn't

legend came out in 85. legend of Zeruda came out in 86 in nipnong land.

legend: 1985
legend of zelda (japan): 1986

explain why i'm wrong

that's a special kind of retard, but i'll allow it for lulz since some shitbag actually thought legend was a ripoff of legend of zelda and not the other way around.

speaking of conquest, related

Weren't they both early '86?

according to wikipedia, the film came out in dec 85 in the uk and april 86 in the us

so the production of both started somewhat around the same time, most likely.

FUCK OFF Holla Forums

Nobody wants to watch your racist tripe, go back to your containment board. Holla Forums has people of all nationalities and colours.

Went too far with this bait.

Having asian elements doesn't make it asian. A lot of the stories involved blacks as well, is it then African? Conan went adventuring away from home.

You know Conan was a fantasy right?
Snoop these fantasy shows aren't actual history, c'mon nigga.>)

How about Deathstalker?

That's pretty trashy.

I just wanted a Best of the Worst discuss, but there are no threads active.

Besides, how can someone be against fantasy barbarian rape?

Oh, yeah. RLM are cucks. Not voting it best of the worst, probably because of rape, is fucking enraging.

i think you got lost on your way to plebbit
that or you're just a weak b8

-mike "teach barbarians not to rape" stoklasa

-aids "bernie 2016" moby

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Why everyone I'm fond on any media disappoints me so much?

Just for the puppet troll and the pighead Deathstalker should be the best of the worst.

FUCKING DOUBLE DRAGON WAS SPARED FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

um hello? matte paintings? capitol records building? GRAUMAN'S CHINESE THEATER???? i know and recognize these things, so i'm taking it home with me!!

Fuck you. You chose the movie without a soul. Maybe that their other movies had a tainted soul, but it was something.

The only good thing from the double dragon movie was the arcade fighting game they made about it.

The Conan stories have Asianshits in them because he goes adventuring, and along the way meets adventurers from other lands. Conan himself is purely European, and finds other lands, particularly civilised ones, confusing, pathetic and good for only thieving from, even when he becomes a king himself.

Also, how can you not love a series of books that have a race of kikes who are basically kikes in real life?

Pic related.

nice bait friend

OP here.
Funny thing is this ain't a Holla Forums thing.

Nice job showing your true colors Holla Forums
Top lol

Brunhild best girl

That's funny, I began that movie last night, and in the past month I've been doing a lot of digging into the stories around the Nibelunglied.

game of thrones

Conquest is pretty weird and very low budget, but watchable. In fact, the low budget makes it stand out more.

Beastmaster is very good.

If we go full trash mode, Deathstalker II is one of the best.

One of the Deathstalker movies was on MST3K, pretty good episode.

Oh, yeah. Deathstalker is a franchise of four terrible movies. The thing is, the second one, is like a parody of its own series. It's like Kung Pow.

Deathstalker 2 was a great movie.

Trips of truth confirm.

LadyHawke was really good when I was 12. Probably shit as an adult.

It's actually a good movie, Hauer is great in basically everything.

Goddamn i can't stand how ID politics have become the focus of every fucking thread

fuck you millennial faggots and fuck your Holla Forums or Holla Forums or whatever stupid bullshit you've been tricked into believing. we're anonymous, fucking lurk more until you fucking get it.

The old Sinbad movies were bad ass

what someone is pointing it out?

I'll give you a hint that will blow your assblasted mind.
There's a post+ option in the filter.
It makes threads much easier to sift through if you honestly can't just ignore shitposters and the complete retards that fall for them.

muh nigga

you have to go back

Please let this be a joke.

it was, but i sort of expected more of a response

For fuck's sake Holla Forums get your shit together.

5/6 and 6/6 (file attachment)

reddit doesn't allow soundies