Literal capeshit is coming

archive.is/LPIi3

No one likes Spiderman because he lives in New York, this type of stuff is ill conceived.

DESIGNATED

WITH GREAT POO COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

LEARN NOW WHY THEY CALL ME THE MASTER OF STREET SHITTING

YOU SIMPLY ADOPTED THE POO, I WAS BORN IN IT

IN BRIGHTEST LOO
IN BLACKEST POO

Cleansing it of crime makes room for more poo

LOOK IN THE SKY
IS IT A BIRD?
IS IT A PLANE?
NO IT'S POO POO MAN

I understood that poo reference

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ENDLESS SHITSTREAM MEETS AN IMMOVABLE SHITTING STREET

POO
FOR YOU

WHEN LOO IS CLEAN, THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POO

STREET-SHITTER
STREET-SHITTER
RADIOACTIVE STREET-SHITTER

STREET-SHITTER
STREET-SHITTER
RADIOACTIVE STREET-SHITTER

SHITTER'S BLOOD
SHITTER'S BLOOD
RADIOACTIVE SHITTER'S BLOOD

SHITTER'S BLOOD
SHITTER'S BLOOD
RADIOACTIVE SHITTER'S BLOOD

POO-MAN
POO-MAN
DOES WHATEVER POO-MAN CAN
HE CAN SHIT ON A WALL
HE CAN SHIT ON YOU ALL
LOOK OUT
HERE COMES THE POO-MAN

PAJEET, DON'T POO WHILE FLYING

Oblilgatory

The Bollywood/Tollywood action movies with badass protagonists could very well be superheroes since the stuff they do may as well be superhuman.

WE WUZ SUPERPOOWER

I have a suspicion that the people who promote these kinds of things are insider Holla Forums anons pushing for the death of capeshit.

What is the plot to this? Does he just beat people up for minor infractions?

He is the poolice

TELL ME, DO YOU POO?

There is none
From what I recall, the main villain is a corrupt politician or something and caused bad shit. Singham beats up his goons.

indians don't need plot, they have poo

THOSE INSENSITIVE WHITE DEVILS, HOW DARE THEY

ALL ME

DESIGNATED CAPESHITTING STREETS

dude from supertroopers got jacked

I honestly can't tell if this is taking itself seriously or not. Is this supposed to be tongue-in-cheek?

indians don't have mental capacity to be tongue-in cheek

Do they clean their assholes with their hands?

It looks very tongue-in-cheek.

go watch their movies, this is straight

I don't have an issue with Indian superheroes in and of themselves, but this is another Stan Lee "in name only" project. I used to have a compiled list of all his projects since leaving Marvel, but I can't access the drive that's on right now.

He made Lightspeed, a syfy original movie about a super speedster who fights a lizard man who stands around going "WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME? WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?" over and over in the five minutes I was willing to watch it. Also the guy gets his costume at a sporting goods store.

He did two seasons of "Who Wants To Be A SuperHero?" which was complete shit, but honestly I enjoyed it and several of the chicks were pretty hot (look up Basura for instance.)

He planned to make a hero with Paris Hilton, but the response was so overwhelmingly negative plans were scrapped.

He made pilot videos on the characters "Condor" who was an injured skateboarder with I think a skateboard that gave him super speed or something, and "Mosaic" about a girl who uh, I don't even remember. She could shapeshift or something. Both weren't picked up.

Then he tried his hand at making anime, and made what in my opinion has been his best post-Marvel work, Hero Man which was still pretty meh, but had really good animation and some lovely female character designs. It was also very "rah rah America" and felt like an anime take on 90's saturday morning cartoons.

Then he made some manga about a couple of gay robots or some shit, I don't know people weren't really interested in it and I couldn't find a copy online to read. Looked like somewhere between Mega Man and Astro Boy.

I guess his ventures no longer profitable there he's trying India next. When this tanks, who knows what third-world shithole he'll pop up in next.

On the other hand, it may be a result of Stan's previous statements that he was sick of race and genderswapped characters in comics, that it was lazy, uncreative, and betrayed the source material (Josh Trank called him a racist for this, as it was around F4ntastic's release.) He ended the statement by saying they should just make new multi-cultural characters if they want them ending with "Hell, I'll do it myself." that in mind, this project makes sense, though he may have been saying it hoping Marvel would realize how badly they've fucked themselves, and plead with him to come back.

Is his power to bend feces and control bowel movements?

I have if whites are making them because of PC culture. Indians can go and make their own capeshit instead of being the usual white guilt betacuck prostrating himself and asking for forgiveness.

Indian capeshit actually exists. The first image is the third movie in a series which began with Bollywood's version of E.T. The second image was a movie in collaboration with Disney.

So why has the old Jew taken it upon himself to do the currynigger's work for them?

Maybe he's capitalizing on the capeshit trend.

Stan Lee invented that. Even as a racist asshole I find it condescending that middle class white cucks think it's their God given duty to help the poor, oppressed minorities "break into" comics and related stuff because they are too weak to do it for themselves.

They know what I know, they just like the sound of their own voice when they virtue signal how anti-racist they are.

I'd let her poo in my loo if you know what I mean.

Scat is disgusting

Bestiality doubly so.

Look familiar?
That's because the first part of this video was reused in a Die Hard movie.

It's a bird! It's a plane? Is it Superman?

NO, IT'S POO

from one shit movie into another

you forgot stripperella

how are there not lawsuits in action for these obvious ripoffs?

Fucking meme magic.

Wtf

What is the origin of this meme anyway?

Heh, the thing she did with her face was actually kind of disturbing.

Me

Catwoman.

THE DESIGNATED PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE SANITATION DEPARTMENT LISTS MY MEN AND DR PAJEET HERE BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU. FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO SHIT ON MY STREETS

So did everyone else.

She's actually Mystique.

India.

THE STENCH RISES

Yes, they actually have a designated hand for wiping. Forgot if it was left or right. This is also why you NEVER EVER go out to an indian restourant.

Left. It's the same in the Arab world.

PAJEET MY SON

what was the excuse not to nuke them and sand niggers again?

Muh "human" rights