This looks pedo

it's just obscure

It's art.

I got a few movie things.

Does Sophocles count as Holla Forums?

Space Balls The Post

it's not. but don't worry, faggot white knights win in the end

Sauce?

Came here to post this. Are there more movies like Stalker and Apocalypse Now.

He's a big guy.

According to some.

anyone got the original uncut version of this webm?

can't find it

The Passion of the Christ?
The Message?
xfiles?

Solaris.

What a fucking nightmare. I wouldn't have an erection in years if I had that dream. Le pop culture reference sexual reddit fantasy and le so intelectual feminist social commentary… seriously end this, end me or both. There's nothing worth living for.

What.

The city of Life and Death

It's the Chinese answer to "Schindlers list"

It's about the abhorrent shit the Japanese did in Nanjing, this movie is one of the more interesting versions of the story because it's lead character is a Japanese soldier

vimeo.com/160106895

Glass (Dutch: Glas) is a 1958 Dutch short documentary film by director and producer Bert Haanstra. The film won the Academy Award for Documentary Short Subject in 1959.[1][2] The film is about the glass industry in the Netherlands. It contrasts the handmade crystal from the Royal Leerdam Glass Factory with automated bottle making machines. The accompanying music ranges from jazz to techno. Short segments of artisans making various glass goods by hand are joined with those of mass production. It is often acclaimed to be the perfect short documentary.[citation needed]

I think that IS the uncut version.

Many thanks.

Something something hotwheels.

if she's not wearing makeup she's definitely carrying a dildo up her ass. you don't get blushed like that just from sitting down in a chair

jesus! that looks amazing, tell me more? is out already or coming out in the summer?

Jesus Christ, now even lesbianshit is injected with feminist cancer.
I feel bad for the actual lesbians who are less insane and just want to get away from being compared to cunts like them.

like you wouldn't blush, user

It's due out later this year, possibly september (don't quote me).

It's a reboot of the original Gojira as if it happened TODAY and his origin is in fact stated to be linked to the rather recent Fukushima nuclear reactor meltdown.

His name, Shin Godzilla is partially written in katakana, which Shin now means all three of the words it can be; New, Real, and God.

He's allegedly going to have three forms, only the first form is being shown so far.

The first nude scene of a mainstream star in a movie, Jayne Mansfield in "promises, promises".

Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places

Neat!

Oh its been far too long…

Why do I want to stick my dick in her?

Requesting this webm but with sound.

Scene is from Brave Little Toaster.

What the fuck.

wat was that sound

sauce?

virgin detected

Tributefags should be gassed.

This is art

don't call the janitor.

How can that be legal?

HJEHEHEHEHJEJHE DA GIRL IZ NEKED SO HAWT
fuck you losers

kek

We don't frequently watch CP like you, Holla Forums.

what movie is this from ?

Is that Brooke?

Two videos on Youtube called "Rope-a-dope".
You already asked this in Holla Forums, didn't you?

Why is his singing voice so good?

Your mind is now exploded

n-no i didn't , that was my brother

The Donkey Kong Country cartoon. Also this webm thread is pretty darn great compared to the shit ones on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

How can one man be so sexy?

No. Fuck off.

You could pick up a DVD of Pretty Baby at the local Blockbuster video.

I don't see why people get offended.

Hell yes. Keep fighting for what you believe in, because it's all you can do.

LEWD

That was surprisingly based as fuck.

cue for the explosion so she knows to take cover

DAAAAMMN
Also, look at the trainer smiling from that line at 0:31

No clue. Sad thing is that the guy didn't go on to do anything else noteworthy, but he could have made a fortune as a musician.

I'm doing what I can to keep the webms I post show/movie related without going off the rails.

Time for Tom Baker to use his magic.

Unsolved Mysteries was the scariest show ever put on television.

My nigga. Nothing will ever be quite like it sadly…

For real. You know when you are a kid and all your nightmares are about monsters chasing you, and those nightmares seem really fucking dumb when you're older?

I was about 8 years old when I first saw that show, and I never had a stupid kid nightmare again after watching UM.

From that point on all my nightmares were about me and my little brother just being a short segment on UM, about how we were last seen playing on the sidewalk and we were never seen again, and there was a brown panel station wagon seen leaving the street around the same time and if you have any information please call 1-800-UNSOLVED

Robert Stack only added to the element with that fucking tone and voice of his.

time to get super spooky

On the flip side it make his appearances in movies like Airplane! and Baseketball way funnier for me.

fdgdfgdf

I recall they tried to revive UM with mixed results. You just can't recreate perfection.

what fucking movie is this from? clearly its an oz movie, but which one?

Return to Oz

The best Oz movie.

What. The. Fuck.

I cringed.

Hellz yes, thankya.

Oh nice. Thanks.

I can't believe I didn't post this one yet.

No prob. I'm in a particularly good mood, so any webms anyone wants to request let me know.

Japan needs to be nuked again.

Absolutely adorable.

I have no idea what this webm is. Picked at random.

what film?

Christ, how would you feel if that kids' parents saw that?

Nips can't into good cinema, I don't even know why I watched this.

that movie is worth it even just to see the stop motion on the streets
it's pure visual drama about sex and death and modern existence, what's not to like?

You should've seen the thread this was made in, way stronger stuff in that than this webm that would make the parents faint in a heartbeat and put them in the hospital.

Read the webm's name flatfoot. Its flipping Lucas. Go watch it ya bum.

Reminds me of their game shows.

I was bored out of my mind watching it. I love trippy cronenberg-esque shit, but this seriously couldn't have been more boring. It was just one disjointed, poorly edited scene after another.

it's not exactly dialogue-driven, the whole thing is pretty abstract compared to cronenberg's stuff, I mean it's more or less an extended music video
when you're a little older, boring won't seem like such a big deal. let me ask you this: have you ever seen anything like it before? in terms of style and attitude I think it's pretty unique, seems like that would be worth 70 minutes of your time

If you want to give the director another chance you might enjoy Tokyo Fist. It's my favorite. Tsukamoto got more refined as he went. He's kinda like Cronenberg on meth. Tetsuo is the best known because it was what got him famous, but it's crude compared to what he's done since.

I'm almost 30, user, and I find myself becoming less tolerant of boring shit as I age. The movie shows its cock too early, and you get 100% of the experience in the first 15 minutes. After that it's just the same thing with non-stop disjointed rapid cuts all the way to the end where it turned into some homoerotic supervillian shit.

When I watch a movie, I either want a good story (even if I'm left with more questions than answers at the end), some good scares, or some great action, and honestly this had none of those. It would have made an excellent ~20 minute short film, but it just drags on way the fuck too long.

Downloading it now, thanks for the recommendation. I'm always willing to give a director a second chance.

Good cinema and film making are truly dead.

film is doing better than ever, just not at your local Regal or AMC
if you want to talk about good movies why the fuck are you hanging out here and not /film/

fuck

damn it!

What the hell is this?

it's Freaked
you know how I figured this out? I googled "man from santa flan"
do that yourself next time

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Dorothy_Gale

What the fuck is going on anymore?

Lotta lazy shits on here lately.

That's because he's Pons Maar, the guy who played the first Wheeler.

For once I can't complain.

Seriously, no one wants to request a webm?

This is the funniest video I've ever seen.

forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1643099
Make webms of this clip

I love all of Tarkovsky's work, but Mirror is the one that I'd rate the lowest, after all his shorts. Am I 2pleb? Nostalghia of all of them is my favourite.

I refuse to turn off my adblock for that site. I have my dignity.

I think someone on Holla Forums posted one with more fappers.

It aint working.

It's okay someone made some on another site. Also I use an ad blocker and that site all the time and have no issues.

Well shit that explains why i recognized him

Source?

maybe you're a heterosexual male. she was gorgeous and is still alright for her age.

this movie was awful

It was something like "nightmare pet shop".

Most stories are just capsule stories like the above two webm, but usually are far less nice than the above.

Sorry for the embed.

Can someone pl0x pl0x webm this for me?

Him saying 'come on you've got a feather in your hat fuck off ugh'

youtu.be/Prv5q84-Ebg?t=2m47s

Sides shattered.

Space Balls The Reply

Here you go.

Anyone know what Holla Forums's bump limit is?

from yesterday's round (sauce: golf channel)

I died.

Damn, are those natural?

Bane?

It was pretty common knowledge that they were fake, but damn if they're not fantastic.

And the name…?

Erika Eleniak.