Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0kO-pVsc3E
i.sli.mg/HJ08uz.png
msm.rt.com/#uk/tv/bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too right wing and racist just like fucking UKIP

There's your problem.

They forced us to pay for it

Top kek user, top kek! Thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.

Fucked up thing there are SJW's and Feminazi's that believe this!

I thought the TV licence was up for debate soon in the Commons?

Nothing. We need more (((Diversity))) in costume dramas!

Jews.

Come on, its 2016, the first answer to these things should always be Jews.

Not enough BBC.

Just burn it to the ground tbh fam. They don't even have real Top Gear anymore.

It bloody well should be

This is what Wiki says:

Subscription system would probably be best for them but there's no way they'll collect £145.50 a household on a subscription system, especially with such shit programming. Not with Sky being at least £240 a year and better value for money

Oh yeah. Plenty of people are pissed off with the Beeb already, and the unaware dullard masses sure as hell won't want to pay even more for 3 channels' worth of content WITHOUT a free on-demand service.

That's assuming the Commons decides to slap the tax down. As long as the Beeb keeps sucking Cameron's cock, he'll twist arms all over just to keep the tax in place.

I think the part where the BBC aided and abetting the raping of children was where they went wrong.

If the government takes this to referendum, the BBC is pretty much finished.

Even some in the BBC would agree with you, Jeremy Paxman for example.

I don't think they'll ever let it get that far; it's not seen by Joe Public to be on the scale of Brexit.

Paxman's a right pompous and arrogant arse, but he's at least got some semblance of ethics and has a head on his shoulders, which is more than can be said for the rest of his colleagues.

People might feel they need to take it to a vote anyway. After all, we don't need the BBC, why are we paying hundreds of pounds for it? We've seen that their claims of impartiality are total bullshit and you can get better entertainment elsewhere, so what's the point of it?

Very true. I'm just wondering what it takes to start a nationwide referendum.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0kO-pVsc3E

I assume it's no more difficult than lobbying David Cameron to do something useful for once.

Yeah, no you're not.

At least the dislikes are high

Holy fuck, dem comments.

How long until the comments section gets shut down?

This angers me greatly.

This show gets the Louis CK seal of approval!

Into the trash it goes

everytime

Pic was too large; have a direct link instead:
i.sli.mg/HJ08uz.png

Jesus fuck, I scanned that thing for 15 minutes and couldn't find a single positive or at least neutral comment. Not even the Cuck Gear trailer was this universally abhorred.

Holy shit. My sides.

Holy shit, I'm from burgerland and I thought my tax dollars went to some stupid shit

The only thing that magazine was right about is that Michael would have more fans

People don't actually care about whatever this is. People at least cared about Cuck Gear, before it went full cuck

It would be funnier if the comments didn't look like Holla Forums or Holla Forums raided them.

Well to be fair the predicted facial hair/structure was relatively accurate; they just didn't take into account the bodily melanin reduction.

Michael in their picture had a decent moustache. Michael in the actual picture had a rat beard and moustache combo probably brought on from not shaving due to being in jail on suspicion of child molestation.

The facial structure is also different, probably as a result of some sadistic plastic surgeon trying to make Michael his interpretation of a twelve year old white girl.

Their prediction for Ali was also pretty far off.

BIG

NIGGER

When freeview came around and the BBC started making new channels without the budgets to make decent programs so instead we had shit like Homes under the Hammer and Snog Marry Avoid clogging up shit for the last ten years

The whole London-centric liberal middle class vibe of the BBC rubs me the wrong way alot of the time as well

Checked

Too many UKIPs ITT

FUCKING HITLER

FTFY

is it my bad memory or did they have a black gwenivere in merlin, too?

Nope, your memory serves you very well.

Spot the fiction from the real thing.

Apparently those allegations were false. He was pro-fascist, having been screwed by kikes all the time.

What is the justification for a TV license? Do you faggots also have radio licenses? Toaster licenses? Oven licenses? Refrigerator licenses? Why do you need a "license" for an appliance that your already paying for through utilities?

Does your government purposefully shove its arm as deep into your collective asses as it can, hoping the public will tell it to stop, but it never does, leaving them with no choice but to keep punching deeper?

Apparently they treated TVs and radios as taxable goods when the country had to pick up the pieces after the War.

Lots of countries have public broadcasting systems, even America. You just pay much, much less for it.

Public broadcasting in America is either ad-supported (and government shill supported) and 100% free (big over the air networks like NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX) or run on user donations (PBS, public access).

Those pledge drives account for about 40% of their income

The other 60% is accounted for by

1) Private funding from backers
2) Government funded subsidies, which account for about $1 of your taxes

Why do you think Mitt Romney was bitching about them, threatening to kill Big Bird?

Luckily one tactical nuke ought to be enough to wipe Lichtenstein off the face of the planet with its whole population.

Lando?

Funny because it's true, and yet they're called "leftist" despite being pure authoritarian statist propaganda.
Just goes to show how successful the spectacle was with its destruction of language and memetic control of society, even the ones who think they are "counterculture" are just mainstream media drones of a different color.

Drones don't get it, and will disagree.

holy shit
WE WUZ QEENZ N SHET

You wouldn't need a nuke, just a couple of missiles.

Andorra > Lichtenstein

The left can be authoritarian, look at Soviet Russia.

Jesus, surely Sesame Street doesn't need that much cash. It's just a couple of guys fisting puppets and making funny voices in the front rooms of completely normal houses.

More like
What went wrong?

The irony is that Sesame Street is, I think, completely privately funded. Your taxes don't go towards paying for it. They also sell merch and stuff so they generate their own revenue. Romney really was tilting at windmills.

Just me or did BBC go to shit around the time of the Iraq war? They were extremely critical of the government and outright called them out on their lies Which incidentally Clarkson, May and Hammond would do on Top Gear up until Clarkson got sacked but it seems after a year or so they sort of stopped and became rather tame, safe and rather London upper middle class.

I think someone said on this board that an inquest relating to the BBC and Iraq led to a lot of the independent thinkers at the BBC getting sacked and being replaced with cockslobbering yes men.

Would not surprise me.

Iraq War and the Hutton Inquiry mostly. Nowadays the only people involved in the beeb are those who won't question what they're told which, unsurprisingly, is a trait common to SJWs.

The idea was to have it responsible only to the public rather than the government (i.e. the government couldn't control them by threatening to cut their funding). In practice they can abuse 'inquiries' or freezes on the fee anyway so the system no longer works.

Great on paper and it actually worked well for decades but it relies on politicians following the spirit of the law rather than just the letter and we know how likely that is nowadays…

Oh and this was a result of the main whistle-blower committing 'suicide' the evidence for which (instead of it being a murder) was ordered sealed for 70 years, a common practice with sensitive shit involving the intelligence services in the UK.

The BBC needs to be shut down. Disgusting far-left marxist, anti-British organsation of traitors. There's never been a bigger hive of scum and villainy (apart from maybe the houses of parliament).

This is totally leftist, m8.

Its ironic that New Labour were supposed to rebuild Britain after supposedly Thatcherism destroyed it but did far more damage in the long term

I remember letting the whole black Gwen thing slide (although it always did and always will bother me) because I could kinda explain it away:

It's in a fictional universe where people are physically unable to see race - or maybe because of magical shenanigans????

or

She's the daughter of a blacksmith - I could potentially see some highly skilled Moorish blacksmith pressed into the service of the king. I guess….

When you name it something that can either be British Broadcasting Company or Big Black Cocks, then it is going to blow either way.

bbc is still way better than itv
or any american broadcast network
or almost any american cable network tbh

To be fair to them, the term 'Big Black Cocks' didn't exist in 1920s Britain. Those came over from the colonies in the 50s and 60s.

ITV rerun Bond movies, Magnum PI, Cheers, The Professionals, Minder, all that good 80s shit.

No fucking way is the BBC better than ITV

itvs original programming is way fucking worse

Debatable. It's like comparing gonorrhoea to syphilis

Thatcherism was mostly greed and anti-communism. Neither of these want to destroy the country as such. Everything it claims to believe in is a lie.

New Labour was a movement that believed its own bullshit and nothing is more dangerous than that.

Lefties can't deal with not being the underdog.

WE

SATANIC

>>>Holla Forums

GET OUT

msm.rt.com/#uk/tv/bbc

You know what the difference between ITV's shit and BBC's shit is? ITV pay for their shit themselves, they don't try to extort it out of the taxpayer

Too many cucks, not enough Bulls.

Lewis and Midsomer Murders are ok

They're owned by the leftist UK government you fucktards

Is smiling a bad thing now?

I think Ali was a great boxer, gave funny interviews and all, but he was a Nation of Islam follower who got mad at the drop of a hat. He would never be a diplomat

It can't be established whether the picture was accurate, as he dropped off the face of the Earth

Literally, who?

He's obviously joking. Jesus!

I'm surprised the comments aren't disabled.

I know, it's fucking joke, and I say that as an Irish man.

Bradley is so based.

Not to mention that, for starters, he has severe Parkinson's. He can barely walk. He ain't travelling nowhere.

You'll notice in that second picture that Bill Clinton basically has to hold him up

Ma niggas.

There's ITV1+1, or you can check out the reruns on ITV4 at 7 or 11 in the morning. Celebrity Chase is crap, though, but it's usually Sundays at 7 p.m. Failing which, there's still the ITV Hub.

Better than pointless, hands down.

Remeber he controls history controls the future. So in a few years time your going to get young people who belive that we had black kings and queens.

Xander Armstrong's an ok lad, I suppose.

I'm well-aware that it's only a matter of time until similar contestants appear on The Chase, but at least there's only been a couple of shitskins now and then and only once that I saw a headscarf.

Are you sure this isn't a Monty Python sketch?

I thought those were the presenters.

Nope, they're contestants. There was one sycophantic presenter who was obviously biased towards them.

That's just what British people look like, friend.

BIG