Better Call Saul pre air hype thread

"Nailed" airs tonight.
Promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_k5W-0dYjM
Sneak peek:
youtube.com/watch?v=S3g9go3M3t0

Post your predictions anons. Seems like Kim finds out he's been slippin' for her and she obviously doesn't approve of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptv.org/
comfy.zone/
brettygood.com/
magestream.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=8gM6_FCeiBA
variety.com/2015/film/awards/oprah-schmoozes-with-angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-at-afi-awards-lunch-1201395488/
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-and-amc-president-news-photo/84230923
youtube.com/watch?v=sQLzwwV2Pnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HHM is going down.
Better Cuck Chuck. And Howard in the process for being an all around asshole. They dun goofed. Consequences will never be the same.

You're not-a-real-lawyering when this man sits down at your table and gives you this look.

How do you react?

Stream sites:

suptv.org/
comfy.zone/
brettygood.com/

How's the quality of streams I always download from torrents after it airs.

Serious predictions? Serious predictions.

Thoughts?

Suptv had some problems last week. Might be fixed. Comfy.zone works ok. Brettygood usually works fine. Ideally try them all if you can manage it.

Prediction:

Nothing will happen.

point a cellphone at his head and push the call button

streaming it at

magestream.org/

>Kim repeats almost verbatim the same tired out excuses that jimmydindunuffin fags use

Best Written Drama - BCS meta discussion

Filler episode

HEEM SLEEPY

Chuck did nothing wrong

Checked

OH SHI-

Fuck

OH MY GOD
WHAT AN EPISODE
BRAVO VINCE

B R A V O V I N C E
R
A
V I N C E
O

They're both pieces of subhuman shit, Jimmy is a faggot who overreacts and resorts to petty shit over nothing and Chuck is a massive manchild and serious cuckold candidate who throws hissyfits over minor shit just like Jimmy and then acts like a retarded hypocrite over it.

I seriously hope they both get severely fucked and cucked by best characterHoward.

you have enough in your plate with shitposting at Holla Forums

Mike is the only character that is not bullshitting anyone and not doing any stupid bullshit. Mike a best

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A BRIBED CLERK

Something actually happened!!!

It only took 9 episodes guys.

Good episode though, bravo vince.

hahahah fucking chuck got gaslighted to death
serves him well for being a faggot

Mike is a fucking mary sue.

This show would be a whole lot better if it was 80% about Mike and 20% about Jimmy. and the parts with Jimmy mostly just showed Kim's hot legs.

He is now, but you know there will be a point where he just starts shooting people first and asking questions later, like he is in BrBa.

It will probably happen soon too, based on the shit that has been going down recently.

NO MORE HALF MEASURES

hey, something actually happened this episode

probably best episode this season IMO, bravo vince

*gary stu
The guy's a professional, he doesn't resort to bullshit over little things. That's why he's 'cool'.
To be honest, there's little tension if you know a character survives in the future. Why does Mike have such a hard-on for the Cartel anyways? Is it just because he doesn't want to take half measures?

Slip of the mask there.

What she said about Chuck was spot on, hence why she said it. She didn't even address the crime in question when talking about it, and the reason why she brought it up was because Chuck was okay with throwing his brother in jail over his own reputation.

Chuck is a piece of shit.

That's not the only reason, she also doesn't want to throw Jimmy under the bus. They love each other.

Why didn't Saul run to a payphone?

Chuckfags think that he is a saint, Jimmyfags know that he has issues but he's still not as much of a scumbag as Chuck.

In this episode: Chuck cucks BTFO'D!!!
I think that first scene confirms what we already thought: Chuck can't stand losing or even making a simple error. He created this "allergy to electricity" as an excuse to run away from practicing law, more specifically failing at practicing law, likely stemming from a devastating defeat he suffered earlier in his career.

Kimmy didn't want to talk about it.. then told Jimmy - indirectly - what to do. "Kimmy" sees Chucks jealousy and long standing hatred and notices because anyone who associates with Jimmy it's a game to Chuck to get at him through those peoples. Sooo Kimmy decides to defend him in spite of truth's.

Also, that sound effect at the end "pook"

SLEEP TIGHT CHUCK

Notice how his "illness" gets stronger when he's stressed? Chuck is triggered so hard by Jimmy that he has self inflicted "PTSD".

the season is probably going to end with Chuck dying due internal bleeding after that hit and because Jimmy didn't intervene in time in order to save him

Literally nigger enabling behavior.

So the truck driver will help Hector deduce it was Mike because he saw the car parked behind the billboard, right?

Mike's car in that scene was blue. Unless Mike holds onto it like a dumbass, he shouldn't have left a trail for them to follow.

Best episode this season. Ty based Vince

Jimmy did wrong obviously, but Chuck's hands aren't clean. Chuck had no definitive proof that Jimmy did what he claimed. Just because he happens to be right doesn't mean his motivations are right. Chuck is most concerned about his reputation and "I NEVER MAKE MISTAKES" and is willing to jail his brother in order to preserve his reputation.

You do remember him having no evidence right?

Furthermore Chuck put Jimmy on the path he is on and Chuck also conned his client in order to keep them. One con deserves another.

I'd like to add that if Jimmy leaves his brother to die then you can party about how evil Jimmy was to St. Chuck.

I'm going to assume that Chuck survives but is in even worse shape than he is now, possibly suffering from memory loss. Jimmy's name becomes poison so he adopts Saul Goodman or Chuck is fine but Jimmy changes names to avoid complications.

He just talked about how big HHMs dick was to try and keep a client, not sure how you can consider that a "con".

Chuck may be petty and bitter, but Jimmy has been scum from the start. Did people forget that flashback intro already? You know, the one where he steals from his father's failing business because some "cool guy" swayed him?

Chuck's history of Jimmy is likely a bad one. Full of close calls with the cops, betrayals and lies. Chuck knows Jimmy for what he is, a lying, stealing snake and hates how Jimmy's lying, stealing snake ways get him far and in people's good books. It eats him up to see an immoral man succeed, but he's also his brother. Chuck gave Jimmy a chance and he does his usual thing of bending the rules and cutting corners. Jimmy would be back in the mail room if anyone watched him work, like that assistant did.

We know what happens though. Jimmy doesn't change. Whatever happen with Kim, whatever happens with his brother, even if he is dead from that fall, Jimmy still stays the cheat. He still stays Slippin' Jimmy and becomes Saul.

Are you taking the scene of him stealing a couple bucks as a young kid evidence Jimmy is irredeemable scum?
I'm not saying Jimmy dindu nuffin, but you sound like the chuck cuck so kill yourself friend.

That's probably going to happen. Regardless of Chuck's condition Jimmy burnt all his bridges. Even though Kim still cares for him on some level, Howard is left with the dilemma of investigating the sabotage, and Jimmy is better off trying to leave his past behind. This season finale would be pretty good to finally shift from Jimmy to Saul but just like the last we'll probably have to suffer a delay throughout the next.

How will this series end?

Mike finally does something to give Hector a stroke that leaves him in a wheelchair

Kim finally leaves Jimmy or dies, whichever, completing Jimmy's transformation to Saul Goodman

Last episode Mike saw that Hector takes medication when stressed out.
This is obviously going to be a part in his stroke.
I'm thinking he gets Nacho to replace his pills with sugar pills

He chose a car he doesn't normally drive on purpose, driving his normal car would be too unprofessional on Mike's part. If anything is going to give it away it's probably Uncle dingdingding coming to the same conclusion as Nacho (that the hit wasn't done in a normal manner).

>Hector starts getting suspicious of Nacho/Mike
>They switch up his drugs
>Nacho gets killed

>Chuck is in the hospital
>Kim asks Jimmy what happened
>Breaks ties with him since she already has a big client secure and no debt
>Chuck breaks ties with him too
>Gives up the good guy act and goes full Saul

It's because he loses focus when he's stressed. Whenever he's focused on a matter he has no problem with the E&M around him. Remember when he walked out to the mailbox for the first time? It's because he was finally completely focused on a task (building the Sandpiper case)

As a follow up, this to me is the biggest sign that (as everyone could predict) this "disease" Chuck has is fabricated.

Good detail to note.

He rused them. He got them to believe she was incapable of handling it, and that it would be better in HHM's hands. Which was proven wrong by the address misfiling. He didn't straight up say "HHM is better, and here's why" he used a conman approach to selling "HHM is better" without just outright saying so. Being conned has nothing to do with breaking the law. You can con someone into believing something for your benefit and have it be completely legit.

Chuck is the same as jimmy in regards to how he manipulates people. He just has a faux sense of superiority about it because he plays within the law. This law he works with isn't as simple as "robbery is wrong" like you imagine when you hear the words "the law". No, "the law" he deals with is convoluted enough that it often deprives people of their money and assets over some pedantic interpretation or prior case ruling. Better Call Saul and Jimmy are proving a point about lawyers. They are all scummy conmen at heart, whether they play by their club's rules (aka "the law") or outside of them for an edge (aka Jimmy.) Chuck has an undeserved sense of superiority when he is fundamentally no different from Jimmy. He just respects the rules of the criminal organization running "the law." while Jimmy doesn't. What respect Jimmy had was for his brother, who shit all over him and is the direct cause of Jimmy pulling underhand shit right now.

Chuck is the reason why Jimmy forged those documents just as Kim said. Jimmy wouldn't be in that position if not for Chuck, who since he plays by "the law" and "doesn't make mistakes" believes himself superior.

This is conjecture. The things we know is that Jimmy conned people out of small cash in a non violent manner and that their dad's store had 14k missing over the years. Chuck blames Jimmy for the store, but that's not the whole story. We haven't even seen why the 14k was missing, but what we did see is the store already being ripped off for 10 dollars because their dad was a sap. That every con in the city knew where to come for easy money. So 14k going missing "all because of jimmy" is retarded. Chuck blames Jimmy, but based on the evidence we shouldn't put all the blame on him. He even tried to tell his dad, but his dad wouldn't listen. Just like Chuck said about his trying to tell dad about Jimmy taking the money.

Forgotten in the whole thing is that Jimmy was a little kid when his dad was getting ripped off and Chuck was the pampered good son who got to go off and be a lawyer while Jimmy was stuck in that situation learning from conmen.

Chuck doesn't know the real Jimmy. That's why he didn't accept him when he was doing good. He won't forgive him, and he puts all the blame on Jimmy. He is also jealous, and purposefully sabotaged Jimmy's reformation. I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck wants Jimmy to stay a criminal fuckup, just so he can stand on his moral soap box looking down at him.

Also, the reason he wanted to retain the client was to screw over Jimmy. Since he knew Kim was shouldering half the financial burden. That's why he went personally and took care of it despite the "danger." Another action he took to sabotage Jimmy and then he acts indignant that his brother sabotaged him back. He's obsessed with his own superiority over his brother. "Jimmy makes mistakes, I don't make mistakes." was probably going through his head when Howard said "we all make mistakes", and that's when he thought of what Jimmy must have done. Here's a guy who is so certain he doesn't make mistakes he was arguing with Mesa Verde over their own address and how they must be wrong. For Chuck it was one game of shift the blame after the other. That he happened to be right is in his favor, but he had no way of really knowing he hadn't made a mistake. Which shows off his mental attitude.

Why does Kim have such a shitty actress?

Has anyone else noticed that pointing out how much of a nigger Jimmy is is short, concise, and straight to the point and defending Jimmy takes essay long refutations filled with half-truths, twists of facts, and sophistry?

This reminds me of when some guy made that 108 page long essay to refute the Plinkett reviews. Sad strange people go to long lengths to deny reality and desperately impose their terribly flawed and warped view of the facts.

And god bless them for it. They truly are special.

Jimmy is a nigger and so is Chuck. Its just a long winded way of saying that there's no moral absolutists. Chuck is the same as Jimmy, Kim took the client back despite the fact that Jimmy defrauded them (not to mention her backsliding with Jimmy), and Mike's actions led to the death of a man who only stopped to help the driver Mike spared.

Being a professional doesn't let you walk into a building full of Cartel members, bullshit a threat and walk out that much richer. I can forgive skills in combat, espionage and so on but that was a little too far.

nacho is referenced as ignacio in breaking bad by saul when walt and jesse kidnap him
youtube.com/watch?v=8gM6_FCeiBA

They needed him alive and Hector admired his balls.

The previous thread proves otherwise.

That sure took a very very long time

Chuck's a pretentious stuck up prick. Short and concise enough for you?

Previous thread:

That thread went longer than it had any rights to. That said it was the best thread ever and I'm going to be sad when this season is over and I don't have a daily supply of saltyjimmy boys crying about chuck.

wew lad

WHO PAID YOU TO HIDE THE TRUTH

This is what Chuck cucks believe.

That scene also showed his father was a part in going bankrupt. He was stealing from himself just like Jimmy. And we don't know if Jimmy repeated the stunt.

Wow user, couldn't have expressed it better. By the way, it seems like cons run on their veins.

nice autism

m8 I enjoy this show just because of salty chuck cucks like you and other plebs.

You don't mess with the photocopier guy. Chuck shouldn't have taken that toner with the photocopy guy

This, Chuck con approach was make 'em believe you're honest through by talking smack about yourself, followed up by the slickest possible confirmation that you're the real deal.

The way it was shown was jimmy kept the money to prevent his father from giving it away but with the slight bit of realization that he can get away with it.

Is this some obscure reference? Because I'm not getting it.

TELL ME ABOUT VINCE, WHY DOES HE RAISE THE FIRE?

It would be hilarious if he made an anonymous 911 call with his sex robot voice.

It's a really old meme. Chuckoldfucks like you wouldn't understand. You guys are humorless faggots and I'd post a carlos image to make it clear which meme that is but you're not worth the time. I hope once chuck fucking dies you fuck off as well. The salt will be immense and I'll savor every last bit. You autists are cancer.

They are not my friends. Chuck is like the scribes from the Bible. He uses the law and its intricate technicisms as a shield to be as immoral as he could possibly be.

Nice try faggot. You can quote the bible all you want but you're not fooling anyone especially me. When you get meme'd on on monday I hope you die of an aneurysm like chuck himself.

I thought Chuck was supposed to die buried in mobiles. That's why Saul has a lot of them in his drawer, and that's why he called the vacuum guy and said "time to go mobile". It's foreshadowing.

Zohan is shit kike tier.

Chuckoldfuck here

Not even mad. That's pretty good.

Could the vacuum guy be initiated? Does this series end with Saul being an initiate? Has Vince and Nolan been sighted in the same room within the past few years?

That's a total shame, especially for an initiated brother.
I think this shot made it pretty explicit. Why else would he put an interrogation scene framed by a 4? Also, look at webm related. "he did it FOR YOU".
Kim also tells Chuck "and I feel sorry FOR YOU". Which could be paraphrased as

TELL ME ABOUT CHUCK
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BLANKET

A LOT OF SECURITY FOR A REAL LAWYER

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD KICK A MAN OUT WHEN HE CAME TO TAKE CARE OF HIS BROTHER

As a matter of fact, they have
variety.com/2015/film/awards/oprah-schmoozes-with-angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-at-afi-awards-lunch-1201395488/
>Creatives included Matthew Baer, David Benioff, John DeLuca, Ava DuVernay, Dede Gardner, Dan Gilroy, Nora Grossman, Jason Hall, Jeremy Kleiner, Jenji Kohan, Rob Marshall, Bennett Miller, Graham Moore, Christopher Nolan, Peter Nowalk, Ido Ostrowsky, Jason Reitman, Teddy Schwarzman, John Sloss, Jennie Snyder Urman, Morten Tyldum, Matthew Weiner and D.B. Weiss.
>Also attending: Vince Gilligan, an honoree in past years for “Breaking Bad,” but there as a jury member this year.

Some pictures from the event
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-and-amc-president-news-photo/84230923

That's from 2008. That means it was both before the plane scene and Wayfarer 515 were filmed.

The lord has forsaken us so now we must dance the dance of the heathen Gods.

He pass himself off as a fully functional lawyer, and not as an insane man who wraps himself in a tinfoil blanket to keep the deadly electromagnetic waves from digesting his body.

Perhaps but that doesn't stop them denying his idiotic demands and going down the 'threaten the little girl' route (or pretending to agree just to get him outside of gunshot range).

To the degree of letting him get away with such a threat in front of everyone and at a massive profit? Nigger didn't even try and argue him down on the amount.

And this isn't exactly an isolated incident either. The entire shit with that guy selling drugs, for example, has Mike make multiple predictions that turn out right every time and happen immediatly after he made them. Being cautious through experience hardly excuses that level of plot convenience.

this?

wew lad

NOT ҉҉A ҉RE҉AL LAWYER

SOME FOLK ARE BORN, MADE TO WEAR THE FLAG

Chuck dies cursing Jimmy with his last breath. He is later reborn as a demon who terrorizes him on the anniversary of his death.

dont post that thing

Chuck is a far worse brother than Jimmy, and even if Jimmy broke the law, Chuck is ethically just as low.

Jimmy is shady, but ultimately, he is a far better person than Walter, Walter is a piece of shit and all Walterfags should kill themselves.

I wish they made an April's Fool episode called Better Call Chuck.

Except, you know, because of his condition you can't actually call him since he has no phones. So it's just 50mins of him sitting at home, in semi-darkness, reading legal documents. Occasionally he'd get up, look out the window and glare at a street lamp then go back to reading. For 50 mins.

Somewhere, in a better universe, you are writing this show.

And thus Quantum Therapy was born.

Agreed. I was rooting for Walt till the end though even knowing he was a monster. I guess "lesser evil" and all that since those "neonazis" were the scum of the Earth.

is that pizza

At first I read "Better Cuck Chuck" lel

you have to try harder
2/10 b8, made me reply

Literally nothing happened: the episode

0/10

kek, 10/10

Wait a minute, why is it that all of Jimmy's accomplices actually are soulless gingers?

What is Vince trying to tell us?

And Saul is a souless ginger himself too.

His hand rubbing is in point in the second picture

why does the 2nd pic look shopped

What happens if jonathan banks dies?

It would be extremely disgraceful.

They were using the same production team that made Speed Racer (2008)

For you.

Chuck gon' die tonight.

I predict this episode will be boring and nothing of consequence will happen.

Is there a worst show on television than this?

FVCK

JUST CHUCK MY SHIT UP

The stream died in the last five minutes. what happened with jimmy and chuck?

And this is why you don't rely on fucktards.

Just download the episode.

haha get a load of this ADHD faggot

i wouldn't expect a loser like you to see the true meaning behind jimmy and chuck's deep relationship

Chuck changes his mind and thinks Jimmy was innocent all along after Steve Urkel, that ginger, and Kim defended him. Jimmy and him bond for the first time in years over Chuck's change of heart. He tells Jimmy that being in the hospital for so long reminded him of the day their mother died and he regrets never telling him what her last words were. Jimmy begins crying and Chuck holds him, who begins sobbing as well.

Afterwards Jimmy steps out of the house and grins mysteriously, presumably knowing that he got away with not only betraying, sabotaging, and humiliating his brother, but through a series of unforeseen events his brother now believes that his sabotage was of his own doing. Kim calls Jimmy and Jimmy keeps his version of their meeting short, saying, "S'all good, man."

Forgot pic related. The moment Chuck decides to admit defeat and end their quarrel between siblings.

Chuck uses his evidence against jimmy, Jimmy feels hurt his brother would go so far to betray him, even though he's stayed by his side for so long. chuck has always been jealous of jimmy and will never see any good in him. Jimmy changes his name to disassociate with his brother and never talks to him again. his name is Saul Goodman, chuck pushed jimmy away from "legal" law practice.

fuck i wanted to see chuck die.

walter was dying, he sacrificed his life for his peice of shit wife who in the first episode you could tell was a cunt giving him a half assed handjob under the pillow while at the same time checking her ebay bids on his birthday.

he finally felt free and did what he wanted, something he was good at, it was not about cooking meth, it was being recognized for his accomplishments. brain matter was his idea, they stole it form him and he got no accomplishment, no recognition and no money for it. he had to waste his brilliant mind teaching highschool and working at a carwash to provide for his family.

He's retired and they made up. What show did you watch? Just let it go.

he didn't retire, he set up the whole situation in order to make jimmy think chuck was going insane because of him. he made jimmy confess and recorded the entire conversation.

chuck set up the entire thing right after he left the hospital. he never once let go of the suspicion that his brother changed the numbers because he always see's the worst in him. jimmy was in the right, he kim needed it more than HHM. he did it to get at jimmy because she was going solo and siding with jimmy.

We must be watching two different shows. Take for instance here when Jimmy realizes that Chuck changed his mind. Afterwards they proceed to patch up their broken relationship. I know you have a serious vendetta against Chuck but you need to let it go and stop inventing story points just to maintain your view of the show. There are other people here reading this thread that depend on the discussion to keep them informed until they can catch up - if they catch up - since after all quite a lot of people have given up on the show already. And then some are just here for the memes and banter.

Chuck pls…

I've been meaning to ask this and since the season is over and we probably won't see a thread like this for a while I might not get another chance.

Will we finally see when this happens next season?

This is from season 3 episode 4, the episode after Walt gets cucked. Saul says this to Walt after he has Mike kidnap him from the business of Ted's parking lot.

He's probably b.s.

Was it a sign?

Masterful.

Chuck is so jealous. he's mad his wife, mother and father seem to like Jimmy more. Chuck forgets one fact. He's not a likable person.
he's a little shit if he would get that stick out his bum, then perhaps someone could relate to him. He's going to force Jimmy to commit him, I see it coming. What's for sure is Jimmy doesn't go down on a felony nor is he disbarred because then there couldn't exist for the TV crook lawyer Saul Goodman. Maybe Chuck uses the tape as leverage to force Jimmy to abandon the McGill name

Jimmy does alot of bad things but still has a heart of gold, while Chuck dindu nuffin but still wants to take revenge on Jimmy because he couldn't let this one slide

Chuck's salt knows no limits. What a fag.

He left the note on Mike's car.

Ah fuck you all probably knew it already.

fring is back

At least 63% on Talking Saul thought that. Next season needs more cartel stuff and how the relationship of Saul Goodman intertwines with how they came to be.

That did not feel like a season finale at all, more like another penultimate episode. The cliff hangers were a letdown. They deflated the situations so they could be ready for a standard season opening rather than go out the gates swinging from the start.

S1 was a good self-contained season. S2 felt like it was building up to something big in that latter half, but then decided to step away at the last minute.

It didn't help that 60% of this season was filler. You could cut out most of the bullshit and be left with 3-4 episodes tops.

Both McGills are faggots. The reason I think Chuck is how he is, is because of doing the right thing, being a hard worker, following the rules gets him nowhere. Meanwhile, Jimmy is being a lazy bum who sweet talks his way through life and everyone loves him. Chuck isn't that way with people and he can't be that way with himself.

He knows Jimmy for being a corner cutting, rule breaking/bending cheat, but no one cares or he can never prove it. It breaks him that a guy like Jimmy can make it in life while a guy like Chuck despite having "everything" has nothing. A shallow life with all the bells and whistles, but no soul to it. That is why Chuck is so bitter and petty.

Jimmy = Homer Simpson
Chuck = Frank Grimes

It's true though. No matter how much you wish to defend the show, its concepts are terribly executed and it doesn't help that they have the audacity or shortsightedness to stoop to GoT-tier filler. The characters are not interesting enough to keep the filler entertaining. They've retroactively drained what made Saul and Mike interesting. When you make supporting characters the focal point of the show, they're no longer supporting characters; ergo, they're graduated into main characters and you need good supporting characters to make them interesting and generate interest by proxy.

BCS has continuously failed in this regard and what ideas are interesting in theory are meandering throughout the filler and carry no impact in their payoff.

What a fucking letdown of an episode. The buildup from 9 had me telling all my friends "you gotta watch this show" and then Vince let me down with this sagging safety net.

The best part of the episode was in the first 5 minutes, I love how they shot the emergency room scene. Here's the rest of the episode:

I had faith in this show and it all just faded away. I'm crushed Holla Forums. This show is what got me browsing this side of Holla Forums in the first place.

They were meant to be main characters from the beginning. The fact that it's a prequel doesn't mean it's "what led to BB". Think of it as the "stories" installments of GTA. They shine some light on Vice City and GTA III but the stories aren't about "what led to Vice City".

I agree it feels like they cucked out in the end. See you next year, we'll see if it improves.

That's how I see them. Chuck's brand of autistic unwavering control freak behavior in particular reminds me of one of my good friend's adoptive father. Fastidious to a fault in just about every facet of his life, and although he means well, he's so far up his own ass with respect to his strict moral code that he can't fathom that there could be another way to impart good on the world outside his specific method. He'll project his own moral/ethical code onto others and when they fail to live up to his standards and yet retain respect and rapport with others at higher levels than he can manage it drives him to the brink of madness. Let him loose with resources on a solo project and he can do great things, but the second he has to interface with others and make conceptual or ideological compromise he gets lost in the weeds, forgets entirely what the project's underlying purpose is and everything goes to shit.

I love the show and especially underlying concepts Vince is trying to explore, but often especially in this second season I'm seeing that the balance isn't quite there. If this were supposed to just be a slow burning drama it would be mostly fine, but there's too much comedy and high stakes action interspersed which makes the pacing and tonality feel really strange. I hope the writers and rest of the crew learn from what went wrong this season and tightens everything up for next year.

The emergency room scene was pretty brutal. Even though it's a psychosomatic illness that's all in his head, it was pretty off-putting and kept going on and on.

I would agree completely with that analogy but the writers of BCS missed the mark and undershot in all of their goals. That prospect when they announced BCS actually made me think of the stores spinoff games of GTA, and I haven't seen it that way in a long time. With the execution and handling of the characters almost everything in it doesn't work.

CAN'T STRING THE FRING

I honestly like this show but fuck me this season finale felt flat as fuck

Episode 9:

Season Finale 10:

Bravo Vince

How he beats the wrap is going to be interesting to see.

Once Jimmy realizes Chuck taped him I think he's going to see it as the final betrayal. He might try to have Chuck committed.

I'm sure Jimmy will just say his "confession" was him attempting to convince his crazy brother to not wall himself up inside a giant live-in tinfoil hat. He'll hold up Chuck's insanity as proof of this.

Then I imagine he'll have chuck committed.

It was just a lead-in into S3. Where hopefully things will actually start happening.

I've been defending this show and its pacing but this really does feel like a copout. They lead up to stuff happening and then put it off until the next season.

My major fear is that most of S3 for Jimmy will be him fighting the felony charges. I'd hope he could get that over with before ep 5 (haha).

I just hope he becomes Saul by the end of the season. Though knowing this show it will happen right in the last scene of the last ep.

Seeing Mike's rise as Fring's henchman should be fun to watch, at least.

Oh fuck, was THAT the season finale?
That shut was the fucking episode they ended on?

Why does this show punish its audience so much?

Garbage.

You mean partner at his own hugely successful law firm?

I hope Fring becomes a semi-regular guest star on the show rather than a one-off cameo.

Didn't you read the rest of the post?

A cliffhanger for a whole fucking year is retarded. By the time Season 3 rolls around nobody will be excited about it anymore, a cliffhanger doesn't stay exciting that fucking long unless it's HL2 EP3 or something.

Chuck is a piece of shit.

I thought the same thing when season 1 ended.

I'll predict that's Chuck's fate now that a perfect opportunity for his death was dropped. Coupled with his existing condition, he's going to a mental institution. Series finale will involve Jimmy visiting him.

Yeah, I didn't want a cliffhanger, but Vince got us hanging on a hill after a season that was already nothing but that. A cliffhanger would've been preferable.

That cliffhanger stopped being exciting after the first 4 years.
Now I don't think anyone would honestly give a shit if it came out because we all know it would just turn out like another Duke Nukem Forever.

Man, Chuck is a faggot.

I hope Jimmy gets him committed, or he gets his crazy brain fried by the evil electronics.

By the way, when's the next season starting?

If there is one thing the final did it was to expose Chuck as the autistic cunt that he is.

9-10 months. Yeah, that's how long we have to wait now after a season long tease.

Yeah it's STILL BULLSHIT. Stop saying Chuck has "nothing." He doesn't hate Jimmy because he has "nothing," he just hates seeing this manipulative, cheap, borderline sociopathic asshole skate by in life simply because everyone around him suffers for him.

The thing with the parents was the final straw: Jimmy keeps being propelled forward by the misery and sorrow of people who see him as this "aw shucks" underdog, and it happens STILL as a lawyer. Even if it's not malicious on Jimmy's part, Chuck has seen him literally rob from their parents and tank their father's business and basically drag Kim into the depths with him.

Jimmy is EXACTLY like Walter White and Chuck is Jesse screaming "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!" Like Walt, Jimmy leaves a trail of ruined lives in his wake and keeps throwing up his hands like it's out of his control.

Right, that was totally it when he was mad jelly about Jimmy making his woman laugh & shit when all he could do was being a boring old fuck with money. He just couldn't get over people liking Jimmy and they don't like him because he manipulates them, they like him because he's easy going and outright likable without a mean bone in his body at least in BCS which is not the case for Chuck who is a vindictive cunt driven by his own pettiness.

This hasn't been established yet. For all we know his father tanked his owned business while Jimmy took a few dollars here and there.

And now it's Chucky who's going to shove her into the dephts just so he can prove to everyone that he did not make a mistake, which no ones gives a fuck about since what is done is done, not the client, not Howard, no one, just major dick Chuck.

He exploited the fact that Jimmy cared more about him than he did about his secrets and took advantage of him, not even Jimmy would have done that. That's Walter White shit right there.

…Yeah, that WAS the reason. What reason do YOU think it was? He was upset that this wacky conman who tanks every single relationship he forms with other humans and drags them to ruin can still bewitch the simple minded with his jokes and, again, that "aw shucks" attitude. He sees through Jimmy and, to be perfectly honest, none of his behavior in the show betrays this.

He said that he saw Jimmy stealing from the register every day and the dad kept making excuses for him, so if your whole angle here is to suddenly believe Chuck is a liar instead of, you know, the *perpetually lying and conniving Jimmy,* then go ahead I guess?

Yes, thank you for describing the most objectively obvious point of the show. Chuck became an asshole because Jimmy literally tried to gaslight him. Realize that for a second: Jimmy tried to gaslight a clearly mentally unstable man to get his on-again-off-again girlfriend a client. This action proves everything I was just saying. What was Chuck's defense for keeping Mesa Verde? "We retained our client." And he was right. There was absolutely nothing unethical or wrong with a law firm trying to keep the client they already had, Kim gave it to them and tried to steal them away, That is what happened, Jimmy and Kim are the ones behaving unethically.

Yes, Chuck did a bad thing. He did an asshole thing. But that does negate anything I said, any point I made, or any of the contributing factors I plainly laid out that show how he got there. Remember: all Chuck did was point out that Jimmy committed a fucking felony.

Yeah, Chuck isn't asshurt that his mother loved Jimmy more or anything.

Chuckoldfucks like you sure try hard to rationalize away him being a jealous dick.

No he did not, he said 14k was missing and he BLAMED jimmy because he was slipping jimmy. Chuck blamed his brother without the facts because of Jimmy's reputation. However, WE, see that other people were ripping their dad off since the time Jimmy was a small boy.

His father went out of business because of his own stupidity, not merely because of Jimmy. It being Jimmy is a convenient excuse for Chuck.

Jimmyfags, everytime

He committed a felony, sure, and the only one it really inconvenienced was a bank. Chuck is throwing his own blood to the "law" (which is crooked as shit in the first place) because he "doesn't make mistakes" not because a felony was committed.

Also Jimmy was a criminal and will be a full on criminal in the future. This is undeniable, and has absolutely nothing to do with Chuck being a backstabbing piece of shit. Jimmy might con people, or switch out documents, but he wouldn't ruin their life by having them sent to jail and even if he would do that to a stranger he wouldn't do that to his brother. Hell he didn't even commit his brother even though it would have been convenient for him in many ways.

Jimmy not commiting his brother to a mental institution is parallel to if he were putting him in jail "for his own good" which is what Chuck is planning. A felony won't just get Jimmy a slap on the wrist after all, and it's for what? A client Chuck doesn't even need? You are defending that?

You aren't erasing the fact either that this is all because of Chuck in the first place. First because he pretty much killed honest "worked his way up from the mailroom" Jimmy by crushing his dream and second by being a greedy petty fuck who couldn't let Mesa Verde go to Kim because it would help Jimmy have his own practice.

You only have the "law" to argue on your side, but completely do not give a shit about the principle of the matter. Chuck isn't even that honest to begin with. He's a conman too and he conned his own brother. You want to bitch about gaslighting, but if Chuck had let it go it wouldn't have been a big deal. Chuck wants to crucify his own brother though, which is far worse.

wew lad

that's rich coming from a guy defending chuck

I was right, you are Lawful Stupid. You think upholding the law comes before any other consideration, but user criminals wrote half of those laws in the first place.

I feel sorry for any family you might have. You would turn them in for littering no doubt.

I love the fact that this show has characters that divide the audience into different camps. Yet both camps continue watching, believing each episode is proof that they are in the correct camp.

This show is great.

I don't think Jimmy is in the right, but Chuckoldfucks want to pretend he's right in everything he does.

I contend only that Jimmy was in the right up until the point where Chuck shit on him with his "not a real lawyer" speech. It visibly crushed Jimmy, and right after that he went back to their home town and back to his old ways.

The only "wrong" thing he did before that Chuck rant was trying to scare idiots into being his clients, another pretty much victimless crime, and yet Chuck cuck wants to pretend like he was conning people out of money or ripping people off "like the old days". Wanting to pretend like Chuck wasn't a piece of petty shit for what he said to his brother, who was sacrificing his own time to help his crazy brother at that.

For me this is about Chuck being a shitty brother. Jimmy is a shitty citizen regarding the law, but he's a better brother than Chuck.

Your shitposting skills are noted, now care to actually put forth a cognizant argument?

agreed
and since I have little respect for the monopolic criminal organization that the state is, I'd rather have Jimmy around than Chuck

meant to say monopolistic, bilingual slip of the tongue

The argument isn't "why he deserves to go to jail for breaking hte law" it is "why is it right for his brother to turn him in".

Your shitposting strawmen argument isn't going to work, user. Put forth some effort or just be laughed at. I enjoy laughing, so either way works for me.

Insulting the King used to be a felony, user.

You're the kind of faggot who would snitch on the founding fathers because what they did was illegal.

You can't make this shit up

Did you forget to finish your thought before posting the first time?

You can't make this shit up

Do you mean Jimmy or do you mean Chuck? Is that a trick question or did you fail to formulate your thoughts properly?

nice shitpost
they're two separate thoughts tho

Jimmy has done more for Chuck than Chuck has for Jimmy, or did you forget all the time Chuck kept his brother from being a lawyer for HHM because of his pettiness? That precedes even Jimmy's season one antics.

The only thing Chuck ever did was keep Jimmy out of jail and get him a job in the mail room. Jimmy on the other hand has sacrificed his time while living out of a closet in a Korean manicurist shop and struggling to make ends meat. He helped his crazy brother, sacrificed for him, and what did he get? Stabbed in the back.

The only thing Jimmy ever did to Chuck was this Mesa Verde thing, which was only ever important to Chuck because he wanted to screw Jimmy over.

Jimmy has done more for Chuck than Chuck has for Jimmy, or did you forget all the time Chuck kept his brother from being a lawyer for HHM because of his pettiness? That precedes even Jimmy's season one antics.

The only thing Chuck ever did was keep Jimmy out of jail and get him a job in the mail room. Jimmy on the other hand has sacrificed his time while living out of a closet in a Korean manicurist shop and struggling to make ends meat. He helped his crazy brother, sacrificed for him, and what did he get? Stabbed in the back.

The only thing Jimmy ever did to Chuck was this Mesa Verde thing, which was only ever important to Chuck because he wanted to screw Jimmy over.

Chuck cucks have to remember this.

Chuck is a lawyer. Chuck is an insane man who wraps his body in tinfoil to keep the energy rays from eating him.

Chuck harbors delusions that this is a medical condition, not a mental one. He's clearly out of his mind, refuses to cash out of HHM, makes everyone in the office go along with his no-phones-no-lights bullshit, and even tries to portray himself as a mentally healthy, functional person to Mesa Verde.

He's not just a con man but a mentally deranged one who thinks that being in proximity to electromagnetic fields will fry his organs.

And he used his brother's compassion for him, one of the few threads binding Jimmy to the world of human morality, to stab him in the back.

It doesn't excuse the stuff Jimmy's done. But Chuck is not the saint Chuck cucks make him out to be.

CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT

While waiting for season 3.

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

I've noticed that people on Holla Forums are pretty good at predicting the events of the show. At least 10 out of 10 episodes had their plots spoiled by people. There was this one episode in the middle of this season where I was sure something would happen but then user boldly made a prediction that nothing would happen. As the episode finished my jaw dropped in shock. user was right. Nothing happened.

Saying "nothing will happen" and then pretending like "nothing happened" doesn't mean that nothing happened. It's a retarded meme by ADHD children who shouldn't be watching the show in the first place. Decades back bedtime would have prevented you from even seeing it.

It's true what they say. Jimmyfags are humorless faggots.

This entire season was a fucking tease trying to hook us each episodes with promises of something big happening soon and just enough to keep us coming for more next episode. I could have accepted it if the last few episodes had made this season worth it, but they did not. That's the sort of show worth binge watching wants it is done without having to wait, but they are still supposed to treat the on-release audience well enough if they want the show to have a future. But of course this isn't an issue for Bravo Vince because it's the hip thing to watch, just like it is hip to watch Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead and once the original audience gives up on the show it becomes irrelevant because for every person who doesn't watch it anymore a hundred housewives or dudeweedlmao teenager watch it because "it's the thing to watch dude, it's so cool, therefore I m cool". There is no more incentive for okay writing, you just have to do the bare minimum while pulling cheap tricks and people will keep coming back like the brainless herd they are.

What has this season accomplished?
We saw how much of a crazy petty cunt Chuck is, Jimmy accepting that he did not want a job as a lapdog in a fancy law firm, Mike realizing that half measures aren't worth it and that he shouldn't do "it", Kim admitting that she loves Jimmy for who he is and that she wants to be her own boss. Oh and guess what, they might all get fucked up next season because remember Chuck is a cunt, except for Mikesue. See you next year goy.
10 Fucking episodes. Bravo Vince.

At least season 1 gave us Five-O, it stood on its own with excellent acting. If only for this episode I m glad this show came out but fuck season 2 so much.

Not all of us are children. Also destroys your "it's just a joke" claim. He seems to take it quite seriously. Additionally what's with the "jimmyfags" label? When was jimmy mentioned in what I said? You know what that leads me to believe? That the "nothing happened" fags are all just chucklefucks who are assblasted the show isn't about that pretentious asshole. You faggots are so rectally ravaged. What's it like being such miserable failures in life?

Welcome to television, where episodes are supposed to keep the viewer watching the series.

Big things happened this season. I really don't know what you were expecting. Explosions? Gratuitous violence? What? It is a show about Jimmy McGill turning into Saul Goodman. It isn't supposed to be non-stop action or instantaneously over. If it bored you then you should have dropped it.

Only BCS has absolutely nothing in common with either of those shit shows. It doesn't operate like them, it doesn't have shit writing like them, it isn't propped up by retarded drama, it isn't filled with retarded levels of violence, it isn't filled with gratuitous sex or faggotry. The show is literally the opposite of such trash.

You must be watching a different show.

10 Fucking episodes. Bravo Vince.

Quite a lot happened. What did you expect to happen? Here you list what happened and say it wasn't enough, but what the hell did you expect to happen? I bet you can't even put that into a cognizant argument, because you are full of shit.

Things happen, but there in a half truth in the meme. The very few things that happened were stretched out over 10 episodes when it would have probably felt better in 6-8.

Good TV writing has episodes standing on their own, not just teasing you so you come back the next week.

Cite them, other than the ones I mentioned in my 1.5 line resume of the entire season.

Each episode being a tease for big things to come with cheap cliffhanger ending, how doesn't it have that in common with those others shitshows?

I was referring to the long term effect of relying on the hip factor combined with normalfag spread. BCS isn't there yet, only this season truly suffered from being a glorified tease.

I was hoping for at least one episode on par with Five-O.

As I said "The very few things that happened were stretched out over 10 episodes when it would have probably felt better in 6-8 episodes."

I'll keep on watching it because I m a faggot and I still enjoy the character dynamic, the acting, attention to details and the semblance of cinematography. I m mostly butthurt over not getting the feel of a single great episode, just good scenes here and there. I expect more out of this show than I do from other shitshows.

Holy fuck this assblasted autism

Enjoy not being able to see how this season was a disappointment compared to the first one you tasteless nigger.

Samefags everywhere.

Statist detected

Nothing illegal going on here son.

I say they are very close tbh fam

You can't make this up

Shit, try not to be so obvious with your samefagging.

Every episode had things happening in them. That's why i asked what it is exactly that you wanted to happen. I don't really understand what you mean by "nothing happened" or "not enough happened". I was entertained by every single episode. Enough happened in each episode to keep me engaged enough to watch the next, and none of it hinged on "what's going to happen next!?" faggotry at the end of any particular episode.

I guess I'm just on a different wavelength that gets bored because a scene has a bit of nuance and normal life shit happening in it. I'm not chomping at the bit for a ton of poorly paced shit to happen. Most television shows are cram packed full of shit, even retarded shit like TWD or GoT are packed full in ever episode. It is just that what those shows are packed full of is stupid filler.

BCS's "filler" isn't really even filler. It's realistic pacing for what would happen in life. It doesn't even feel like a TV show that much, which is refreshing. The pacing is great in my opinion due to that.

That's fair enough I guess. I'm not going to argue that this season was that strong either, I'm sure it will probably be the weakest season out of all of them when the show is done. I just don't have any complaints or see the "not enough happening myself". Then again I mostly watch the show while high after getting off from work Tuesday mornings.

I had a pleasant time watching it, I didn't get bored mid episode, but I still feel like it would have worked better with a slightly shorter season, it feels like Vince knew what he wanted from each seasons but he had to deliver 10 episodes per season so he tried to work around it without messing up his season arcs, that's probably not the case but sure felt like it for me. Honestly if I bingewatched the show in a few years when more seasons are out I'd probably have no issues with it, but what I get per week/season just isn't enough if I don't have at least one or two episodes I can consider great TV. The problem may be more with me than with the show and I m probably not the only one finding this season quite weak. (pic related while taking into account that we're still in honeymoon phase, ratings usually go down) Overall I'd rate this season Meh+Great production value.

Don't know if you were there for the True Detective season 2 threads but the complains were relatively similar, people were called ADHD morons during the entire season, less so towards the end, only for those faggots who defended the show to have a nervous breakdown after the final because the slow shitty build up and holy character development didn't amount to anything of value in the end.

The big picture was too big for you, you never had the perspective.

I m too big for just the big picture, I want it all.

Fuck the police xD any of you fellow gangsters looking to join BLM as well?

also

pfft, implying im into that new school shit you swarthy nigger

patrician racial extremists will alwys go with old school, pre-FBI BP, at least those niggers had a plan, man

I legitimately want to kill myself when I think about this show. You could cut out every scene involving Davis & Main and everything would be exactly the same. Shit, you could cut out this entire season and everything would be exactly the same.

Why are any of you defending this fucking garbage? It was pretty clear that Jimmy was going to start transitioning into Saul at the end of Season 1, but instead that gets "subverted" by having Jimmy do fucking nothing instead.

kys spic

Sounds like you were too busy on your phone .

I know work ethic is an alien concept to millennials but this is just sad. Back in the day you learned to have work ethic so that you don't make mistakes. Once you learn to have work ethic you don't make mistakes - it's as simple as that. For Chuck to say he doesn't make mistakes isn't a declaration of superiority, it's a reminder that he comes from a better time where work ethic was the simplest and most effective form of quality assurance.

Nowadays making mistakes is considered normal, and that's a travesty. You can't have it both ways, and there's no middle ground, either you make mistakes or you don't. But when you explain this millenials they react with fear, insecurity, and charge you with being petty rather than looking in the mirror and facing reality. You count on others to excuse you and your pettiness, your insecurity, your fear and denial of reality but most importantly so they can enable you to screw up and allow that convenience to yourself while you're out there inconveniencing everyone else. At the end of the day it's everyone else's fault but your own when you make mistakes. That's the kind of backwards world we live in.

Please tell me you don't have a job because if you do I can make a conscious decision to avoid your job place because I don't want your nonexistent work ethic if I ever have to do business with you.

I'm personally tempted to cut out all the fluff in this season and see how much is left over. Off the top of my head I'm sure you can cut out all of David & Mane without missing information. I'm sure there's way more than that. In the meantime I'm waiting for that all-in-one season 2 download to show up and see what kind of work I'm looking at.

American propaganda driven society experiment still bearing fruits.

Poor commie doesn't want anyone to be great because he can never be great.

You chuck cucks try so hard.

Also I'm not a millenial and I do work hard. You can continue strawmanning though. It is all you chuck cucks have.

I wanted to do the same thing for Bates Motel. The worst part is that there's a really decent show hiding beneath all of the horseshit filler.

Perfect

nice meme

Chuck doesn't give a fuck about the felony. He's just using that to get back at his brother.

This wall of text was brought to you by the power of autism and a compulsive need to find meaning in a show where nothing fucking happens.
Actual serious predictions.:

At this point in the show it's extremely likely Chuck is fucked no matter what side or what views you have. Going along with last season's ending, it ended with the assured implication that the next season would be about how Chuck gets punished and it's only likely that his punishment will be more severe. You might think, wait, how, I thought he recorded Jimmy's confession? Well as it turns out his recording may actually get thrown out because of entrapment laws. Also Jimmy still has to become Saul and still has to have a license to practice law. Here's a few likely scenarios given the nature of the show:

In the hopes of seeing something actually interesting come out of this show instead of experiencing further disappointment I'm going to list a few interesting scenarios that I would hope comes out of this:

Important note on the above listed scenarios and a general prediction:
Kim's true colors are revealed. As mentioned before, Kim has seen how good Jimmy is at getting money, convincing people, and how loyal he can be. If you remember Saul's attitudes towards women in Breaking Bad, he was very open about his views on them. When Walt got cuck'd he told Walt to get over it and get a mail order bride, making it sound like it was just the nature of things with women. If his secretary got paid for any incidental sexual harassment moments, she would have a second solid income.

The point is that Jimmy will get MGTOW'd and Kim may have everything to do with it. If the show ever gets more interesting, we will see how Jimmy realizes that Kim is using him. If you remember her terms of their partnership, it ensured that she was safely splitting the building but she wanted no connection to his activities, "Not partners, solo practitioners." "Are you going to play it straight of colorful?" Jimmy ultimately answered colorful. She wanted part of that without any consequences. Kim also didn't care for the Mesa Verde debacle as long as she got the deal back and only cared about how it could come back to bite them if Chuck pursues the truth of the matter. She's been setting Jimmy up so she can con the con artist. You may have thought you didn't like Skylar but you'll definitely not like Kim now that she learned how to con Jimmy. Or nothing fucking happens. Bravo Vince.

nice

Many a viewer has claimed Kim wouldn't date Jimmy, that she's too pretty for him. I beg to digress. If a girl offered me the amount of fun Jimmy offers Kim, it would be hard to resist even if she was below average in terms of looks. One does not often find someone that takes you on cons on other people for the lulz. That alone, and his charming personality, along with being self-made despite being an underdog, is what makes Jimmy impossible to resist to Kim.
I always knew this, but it was listening to this Elvis song that everything crystallized in the most concise and well thought of ways:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQLzwwV2Pnc

>Yesterday, I slipped away

>Laughing at each other in the rain
>Made some faces at some people in the park
>And didn't bother to explain

>Fun, fun, look at us run
>Going nowhere special really fast
>But we've yet to taste the icing on the cake
>That we've been baking with the past

>Love will be a place to run to
>From the world they've willed to you and me
>We'll be closer than we've ever been
>Though looking back it's so hard to believe

>Hang it all out, we're bringing all in
>Changes are coming but together
>We can make it through somehow

At this point, I even think the whole damn show might be an Elvis reference. Bravo Vince.

Who says this?
She's 5/10 at best.

Lots of fags on imdb and cuckchan to begin with.

Can it go any lower?

She's the epitome of average. I almost feel sorry for the actress that she got cast for the role. Then again I think this is a sign of modern day casting choices.Cast the most average 5/10 woman available who can barely act so that betacucks and hamwhales do not feel threatened.

I think you guys are downplaying her attractiveness. For me, she's almost the ideal woman. Shame about the smoking though. IDK if the actress does it IRL or not.

That's a surprisingly horrific picture of her. She looks like a horror movie doll with a blonde wig.

Oh my god what a disgusting wretch . I'm not aroused by her at all.

She has nice legs er, I mean I think her tv career has legs.

I'm not picky, I'd fuck her but to claim she's not a 5-6 at best is pretty ignorant

HNNNNNNNGGGGG
also nice digits

I can't tell what has more wrinkles, her face or her knees.

Her hair in the second picture is more attractive than the rest of her. It's almost distracting. Wig/10

That's not a wig. Also that's what a woman looks like after 30. Get used to it because it's the only pussy you're ever going to get after you lose your virginity at 28.

There's plenty of women older than 30 in kikewood that looks way better than that, used up and post-drugs. She looks like an expensive tranny post-op, at best.

user plz do not set your standards that high when you haven't lost your virginity, you're going to end up crushed.

the worst thing about her is her face looking slightly masculine in some shots.

otherwise she's above-average as far as women after thirty go. I've seen far more wrinkles.

Not even Mike and Jimmy's actors have that many wrinkles. She looks like she's in her mid 40s.

shit taste confirmed
that haircut is hideous with the bangs in the front
she's a total beauty tho

she's 43 you dipshit

Wig confirmed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Terrible. It's like they cast someone who makes Bob Odenkirk look young. And he looks like a dried up chicken carcass.

I've seen people in their 30s that look like Jimmy and Kim, I don't think there's an issue there.

PIGFAT
I
G
F
A
T

why?

More like why not.

pleb: filtered.

There are three camps you can divide people into:
Congrats, you are joined by your brethren of redditors and normalfags that also think Jessica Jones is amazing. You would totally applaud the addition of BBC into this show or any show for that matter. You sit down every night with your girlfriend and your black son to watch television.
Humorless and highly autistic, you also do fine surrounded by redditors. The living embodiment of reddit's autism; missing all the charm of other autistic fanbases but compensating with zero awareness and zero originality. Where the redditors go, you go.
The powers of Kek have blessed you with the divine aspects of Kek. You have been tasked with the mission of purging the agents of cuckoldry and autistic redditors from ruining the places redditors and their autistic dogs believe they have entrance to. You understand your higher calling and why Chuck is essential to their buttblasting.

Defunct camps:
You gave up probably before the first season was finished. If you managed to start the second season you gave up before Jimmy even left Davis & Maine. You didn't ask to be bored or to be put off by butthurt Jimmyfags. You wish you could take back the time you took watching it and forget it even existed.
You knew Breaking Bad was shit but you didn't expect BCS to be ten times worse.

Ugh, you are just awful

Butthurt Jimmyfag redditor detected. You have to go back. Go make another topvoted post about why Jimmy is a brave human being fighting in a world where people like Chuck exist.

Good job retard

All of this just to bait Jimmyfags. one more (you) for you

Thanks fam

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

actually i'm falseflagging as a chuck cuck for the lulz but they're probably autistic enough to hold their beliefs unironically

And nothing of value happened.