Is this true? Is gender identity separate from sexuality?

Is this true? Is gender identity separate from sexuality?

Attached: 3t4ahe8nozb21.jpg (800x1200, 103.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
youtu.be/K8MDrpSWxp4?t=887
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266/I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5953012/I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/In
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/>From
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Controversies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/I
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html70%
cdc.gov/shigella/msm.html>regrettably
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>276074496No I think that’s just autism. If you’re a heterosexual male don’t identify as a lesbian female! How much Jewish propaganda do you have to swallow to reach that level. JEEZ!

No. It's a hypothesis of a failed experiment that keeps getting pushed not by any evidence but by ideological and semantic argumentation.Also, both of the subjects of said experiment killed themselves specifically from trauma stemming from the experiment.

Gender doesn't exist.Men are attracted to women and women are attracted to men.

>>276074663>just autismAutists are more likely on average to be logical and not argueing out of emotion, stop calling everything you disagree with autistic when that just shows you have no idea what you're talking about

>>276074496John money was a mad scientist. I’m sorry you’re half retarded and think you’re a girl. I don’t larp though

>>276074496Kill yourself

>>276074496>Gender is a social construct>But somehow you can be born as the wrong one...

>>276074496No you're just the end of the coomer lifestyle, reduced to becoming what you want most

It’s all the same and should be handled the same

Attached: C3B3EF78-DF45-4C0E-85A6-95A082C6177B.jpg (800x483, 76.25K)

>>276075016Not everything autist is a savant. Most of them are just emotional and stupid, on top of that COMPLETELY unreasonable. I went to school with a few autistic people. And 25% of trans people are on the spectrum so it seems like a pattern

>>276074496by definition, yes. the claimed degree of it is pretty obviously bogus, without even getting into the extremes that reject biology entirely.

if gender is a social construct, why do trannies undergo barbaric and perverted surgeries to imitate the biology of the opposite sex?

Yes.

>>276074496Gender doesn't exist.There is only sex.

>>276074496Yes. Only one of these exists.

>>276075672Years of hating the body you were born in, wishing you had the opposite genitals, may be the reason.>>276075739Then why is gender never used as a word in science or used for non-human species?

Anyone arguing sex = gender is actually a sub 60IQ degenerate. Nothing in biology dictates that dicks should wear suits and vegans should wear dresses, ironically it should be the opposite. Things we consider "female" were considered manly in the past like wearing high heels or makeup. This is the social construct part.

>>276076143so its about genitals? i though those were completely unrelated to your gender, so the body hating part should be 100% mental issues that needs therapy, not dismemberment, even if you accept transgenderism as a perfectly normal way to be

>>276076303>vegans should wear dressessounds about right

>>276074496I bet most trannies got fucked upin the head when they were circumsized at birth, it's why there's hardly any women-to-male trannies.

>>276077303there are a whole bunch of ftm trannies, however i think the reasons behind such a transition is very different from mtf, which is undeniably driven be being a sexual deviant with severe mental issues

>>276074496Its mental illness.

>>276074496yes that's why we call it mental illness and not physical illness

>>276074496The joke is that something written on a board does not make it a fact.The reality is that psychology is all theory. The supposition is that people either should or shouldn't show discipline to stick with cultural roles.My advocacy is that homosexuality is flawed in that liberals demand discipline from people in the acceptance of a lack of discipline in others. You can't have order with double standards. Not so tough to fathom, eh?

>>276076303>Nothing in biology dictates that dicks should wear suits and vegans should wear dresses>This is the social construct part.Agreed, but gender roles in society stem from biological sex—men being providers and so on—but there's no valid argument forcing people to accept that one can simply change one's gender role through the power of thought or through sheer desire.I wholeheartedly reject critical gender theory, and everyone in this thread should too.The gender role expected of an individual by a given society is determined by their biological sex, and thus it could be said that gender is a product of sex, and that the two are not distinct; gender is equivalent to and derived from sex.

>>276074496neither exist, put your penis where you want, but if you put it in somthing ugly, dont be suprized when people shame you for it.

Attached: 1546654217158.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

>>276074496>Is gender identity separate from sexuality?Yes, there's no debating that it is possible to identify yourself as something 'other' than your sexual organ. There are a lot of people that exercise this freedom of identity - faggots. The question isn't >Is this true?because observing the behavior of homos, lesbians, trans and (every other sort of self-label (Identity) they go under) we can ascertain that they exist. The actual question is how healthy or unhealthy such a way of defining yourself is to you. This HBTQ+-group is essentially in a race to the bottom, where the one who is most oppressed is leading. The thing about transexuals and faggots get on our nerves ISN'T primarily their sexual orientation - it's perfectly fine to have sex with men, if that is your inclination. The issue is instead the pathological, exaggerated identification with that of an oppressed victim of 'society', God or whatever you perceive as the omnipotent force restraining our existence. 'Sexism' and 'racism' are the tyrannical ways through which this archetypal Demiurge influences their lives. The irony is that what these sad people are trying to to is rid themselves of perceived labels that other may put on them through choosing their OWN labels>I am a non-binary genderfluid transracial faggotWhat does that even mean? To most people, it's gibberish. To them, that is a sort of freedom; they get to define themselves. However, through the act of doing so they are also annoying all the people around them that actually AREN'T labeling them as a form of malice, but rather a linguistic attempt of structuring our shared reality. Living and seeing your life through an intersectional framework just doesn't seem to do you much good. Real freedom is found in NOT labeling yourself while also not panicking at the thought of other people labeling you. Such labels are literally spooks of your own mind that find their origin in YOUR OWN SELF, as you project it unto the world.

Attached: 1474894163830.jpg (694x642, 93.01K)

>>276081886Wow a based Swede, now i have seen everything. Good post Sven, here have a (you).

>>276074496Since "gender identity" is a completely meaningless phrase that seems to mean whatever, whenever I guess yes, It's separate from sexuality.

>>276074496No. If you're a man and you want to be a girl, you're a fag.

>>276081886>yolo nothing matters lol also gay is awesome xD

Attached: df3.jpg (983x995, 103.01K)

>>276075016>Autists are more likely on average to be logical and not argueing out of emotionwew, citation needed on that one, the fuck

>>276074496No. A person is not only its brain, not only its body. A person is body and soul intertwined, together with free will. Sexuality is not simply who you are sexually attracted to. It defines your entire personality, it influences your mind, your soul. A man is the seed the woman is the earth, statements like that hold immense wisdom. In most cases people use analogies to describe phenomena with simpler events. Sexuality influences a plethora of complicated relations of a person with the world. In the end after this experiment is over, I hope we wont discard eons worth of wisdom for wishful thinking

Attached: 1598943618230m.jpg (576x1024, 81.92K)

>>276084385I'll add that (you) to my internal collection user thank you very much>>276084830If you have issues with anything I wrote I'm sure we can work it out, user. What specifically did not sit right with you?

Attached: 1567173552696.jpg (641x522, 102.38K)

>>276075016>>276075479Autist here. Savant syndrome is characterized by low general cognitive ability, but exceptional cognitive ability in one specific area.Calling a high-functioning autistic person a savant is somewhat insulting.We do have a tendency to systematize things, but we don't have inherently superior reasoning.The problem is that we don't seem feel gender identity innately like most people do.This means that we can convince ourselves (or be convinced by authority figures) that we're something we're not based on our non-conformity to gender roles.When I was a kid, the only way I knew I was a boy was that other people told me so. I didn't really understand the distinction beyond "you have boy parts and girls have girl parts".I was bullied for my apparent feminine characteristics, so I can imagine that if I had been told I could be a girl without having girl parts, I would have said that I was a girl.Extremely autistic people like Chris-chan never gain the adult level of self-awareness necessary to understand the limits on their ability to reason about these things.

>>276074496Gender is the same as sex.Gender identity doesn't exist. There is just your gender, and you can be either female, male or disabled.Can you stop trying to push ideas which were already proven by a pedophile experimenting on children, which later killed themselves because of it?How many more are supposed to join the 41%?

>>276074496Yes.

>>276074496No its retarded, stop.

>>276075672You're confusing terf radfem ideology with trans ideology. Trans people don't think gender is a social construct.

>>276085763>If you have issues with anything I wrote I'm sure we can work it out, user. What specifically did not sit right with you?Nothing really. I too believe it's perfectly fine to suffer from teh gay as long as you do it like any normal, sane gaylord has done up throughout history. In secret. Our societies have always tolerated fags, it's the external spectacle we can't have for obvious reasons. Not only is it bad for society, it's actually unhealthy for the fags as well. No one needs that kind of attention on their sexuality, which is meant to be something private. The irony is of course that trannies in particular have had it as good as trannies can possibly have it over the last half century or so. They've been mostly left alone, been able to have jobs, educate themselves and have basic rights in society. But now that it's tipping over to children being tortured and mutilated, normalfags of course have no recourse but to bog them all. Sad for them and sad for us.Other than that I just wanted to post Sweden yes memes at you.

Attached: Sweden_eb97e8_5865925.jpg (900x605, 115.26K)

>>276074496One word:Autogynephilia

Attached: 0EBEB8ED-580A-474A-8123-C7F88A92F10C.png (683x716, 473.55K)

>>276074496Gender identity is 100% irrelevant except to the person who states that it is.It's an anecdotal feel good that means absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1599304573353.png (1000x500, 62.66K)

>>276074496Gender was thought up by a pedophile Jew, who's a complete sick fuck who caused 2 people to commit suicide.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

>>276081886Only in a dying and sick society can they live out their wicked fantasy in the open without fear for their lives.

>>276086136The smart ones don't.The biological argument, that trans people have a neurological condition that causes them to feel like the opposite sex, is the best argument they have for why they should be accepted.TERFs don't believe it's a social construct either. Their claim is also biological, that your reproductive organs determine your gender.

>>276074496Out of interest, how many MtF are "lesbians".I think this gender thing is a cry for help. A sort of soft suicide, killing the old person in an attempt to be someone else.

>>276074496No. It needs to be thought of as separate to garner empathy for a mental illness. >looks between legs>a dick is there>oh i am a manImagine getting confused at step two.

I think legally your pronouns should be tied with your sex. You can try to look like whatever you want but you shouldnt expect others to participate in a lie. Shouldn't be able to sue anyone for being honest. Pronouns must be earned, they are not a right. If you don't pass, you just aren't working hard enough. Trannies need to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. If you want to be called a woman when you are a man that looks like a man, you have a lot of work to do. You can't just get a tattoo on your face that says I AM A WOMAN and let the lawyer bucks flow in.

>>276085932stop professing the teachings of a pedophile who took advantage of two boys to push his disgusting agenda, based on the abuse he performed on these two boys. its fake, gay, and degenerate.youtu.be/K8MDrpSWxp4?t=887

>>276086553>The biological argument, that trans people have a neurological condition that causes them to feel like the opposite sex, is the best argument they have for why they should be accepted.And this argument is completely tenuous and not proven in any way. In fact, everything in real biology speaks against it.

>>276087100The problem for trannies and tranny right advocates with your system is that in reality no trannies pass. So for them that would actually be a worse system than the current one, where polite people join the larp while the rest has to be coerced.

>>276074496wtf op, is that even a meme? where's the funny? how did you complete the captcha?

>>276087138Yeah, that's what I'm saying

>>276086227>In secret.I think this is a tough ask for many people, who just prefer to fuck others of the same sex. I don't think it's reasonable (or even possible) to police homosexuality in any manner. My issue lies more with the glorification of the phenomena as well as the group's connection to subversive ideologies. There are many that people of 'abnormal' sexual preferences that are healthy of mind and that I take no issue with. However, many others are drawn to such theories where their own internal misery can be explained by something external to their own self. Then they start to identify themselves with the 'movement', and end up as part of a pseudo-religion. Through clothes and attire they label themselves as being part of said group and try to start a fight with people they perceive as the OPPRESSORS (minions of their very own SATAN). Ironically, what they are doing is labeling other people - the very thing they accuse others of doing to them. >YOU'RE A SEXIST RACIST>I'M A SAINTDivision; we-and-them. This is the subversive part of their belief system. To put it in a word: these people are indoctrinated. POSSESSED by an idea.Don't think it's fair to punish the faggots that aren't involved in this whole disaster for liking dick, all things considered.>No one needs that kind of attention on their sexuality, which is meant to be something private. Agreed, putting it on display is pathological. Most wouldn't do it unless there where forces in our society influencing them. >The irony is of course that trannies in particular have had it as good as trannies can possibly have it over the last half century or soTheir goal is to justify their misery and blame it on something external. With that frame of mind, you can't ever be happy. >But now that it's tipping over to children being tortured and mutilated, normalfags of course have no recourse but to bog them all.The division is working wonders, indeed.

Attached: 6xm58aqzon711.jpg (750x740, 37.82K)

>>276074496NO ITS A COMPLETE FANTASYYOUR BORN SEX IS YOUR GENDER END OF SIMPLE ASNO PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC WORD SALAD CHANGES YOUR DNA

>>276087180I feel complete as a female. Bite me.

>>276088390I assume you're a man larping as a woman. This would mean you have no idea how being a woman feels. This experience is forever barred from your range of potential experience in this universe. You could no more know how it feels to be a woman, than how it feels to be a cat or a beetle.

>>276088014>I think this is a tough ask for many peopleNot at all. This system has worked perfectly well for thousands of years.

>>276089107We live in [Current Year] and not 1678 or some other arbitrary past date. What I mean is that, where we are right now, any actual authority in society that seriously tried to enforce such policies would be under insane pressure. Practically no one even tries. In the more distant future? Possible. Right now? Really unlikely. But I do agree that it is surely theoretically possible and might well be a preferred alternative, could we wave a magic wand and make it happen.

Attached: 1458945738659.jpg (750x1123, 166.13K)

>>276089036Wrong. I achieved womanhood and more.This picture is inaccurate. I beat the birds for one.

Attached: cWEN1JF.jpg (861x1170, 86.05K)

>>276089639You put way too much weight on current year + 5. If you had asked me 5 years ago if we as societies are irrational enough to ruin our economies and make a substantial portion of the population go around in medical gear as cargo cult virtue signaling talismans I'd have considered you insane. Obviously this postmodern bullshit is only a thin veneer over a very medieval mindset in the population. I think you're going to be shocked how fast things are going to develop.>>276089885You're not a woman, you're a man imagining how it would be like to be a woman. It's a big difference.

>>276074496Yes. It's what happens to the children after daddy gets caught sucking off the neighbor on Christmas day, and mommy has her own secrets that no one is allowed to talk about.

Yes. And homos shouldn't associate with trannies for their own good

>>276090069Yeah you might very well be right about this and I'm not ruling such a scenario out at all but rather hoping for it. Historically there have been many occasions where the tide has turned MASSIVELY. I'm just trying to stay grounded :^)

Attached: 284b916f5195d81683cdfd892c8e53007eb9914d50079c2fdd813405f4a7659d.jpg (500x750, 100.55K)

>>276074496Gender identity is greatly determined by environment. You can just as easily raise/influence a child towards masculine or feminine behavior and traits.Almost everything we are is from environmental/social conditioning.We are all, to a degree, brainwashed.

Someone post the "gender was a concept invented by a Jewish pedophile who needed an excuse to torture kids and try to get them to act like the opposite sex" infographic

>>276090069Wrong. The art clearly shows a female. I'm a woman with a penis.

>>276091152No such thing.

I miss the days when a rough sportsy girl was just a tomboyish girl and a guy could have feminine interests like fashion or dance but still be a guy. Now everybody wants girls and boys to take hormones pills and injections and lol off their tits and dicks in the throes of some horrific mass psychosis.

>>276074496gender is a meaningless term invented by psychologists in the 50s. it means whatever you want it to mean.

>>276091152Posts like this make it worth wasting my life here

Attached: 1598984533749.jpg (592x492, 73.45K)

>>276091519Is too.

>>276092005No passing.

Attached: no_passing.jpg (1280x720, 53.51K)

>>276092576Wrong. The art clearly shows a passing female.

>>276074496Is it really that hard to get?You can like men an identify as a man or a woman (regardless of the gender you were assigned at birth).If you don't get something this simple I don't know what to tell you...

>>276093203If you don't get this, it just means that you're normalOf course, those people pushing this madness are mentally ill and belong into a mental asylum, to have their heads checked out

>>276093101I... said... NO.... PASSING.

Attached: absolutely_no_passing.jpg (1280x720, 133.07K)

Transgenderism is literally a fetish that results from either an unfortunate genetic imbalance or early childhood abuse from a member of the opposite sex. Usually the latter

>>276074496Trannies are bottom faggots.

>>276074496All "trans women" who like women are just AGP coomers. Prove me wrong. If you really were a "woman trapped in a man's body" you'd like men.

>>276074496You fags really do multiply via recruitment and rape, don't you?

>>276074496you're repeating pedo-rhetoric

Attached: t.makes trannies shut up.png (1000x1000, 557.54K)

The concept of gender was created by an actual pedophile

>>276093377>Sexual identity and sexual orientation are independent components of a person’s sexual identity.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266/I guess a lot of neurobiologist now belong in asylums cause some pole said so

Attached: 1595735890892.jpg (594x471, 43.22K)

>>276074496You won't be dating a girl if you are trans you won't be dating anyone really

>>276081886rare to see a based swedehave a (You)

>>276093986Yes they do.

>>276093986That study concludes with it being completely uncertain, though. Not really the tranny whammy you'd hope for. So yes, in the asylum you go.

>>276074496Yes. That's why both men and women have to tell trannies to go away and bother some fetishist.

>>276074496The two gender identities came about as a result of sexuality and are therefore NATURAL.

>>276094382no, u>>276094440>That study concludes with it being completely uncertainAbout the exact neurobiology of sexual orientation, yet the differentiation between Sexual orientation and Sexual identity is pretty clear.

>>276074496No. Sexual preference has nothing to do with gender identity. You're either a girl or a boy and it literally depends how you came out of the womb. If you believe other wise you have mental issues and need mental help, not surgery and/or drugs.

>>276074496Lmao yes, for example Caitlyn Jenner still likes girls

>>276093986Yes, they do

Attached: bluesclues - Kopie.png (686x569, 467.68K)

so if(when) in the future they perfect transitioning to the point of being indistinguishable, both inside and outside, would you date a tranny, Holla Forums? are modern grotesque trannies the only thing stopping you?

>>276075479I'm an autist and this is somewhat correct. Most autists are on the "almost normal" spectrum. We just continue with our lives except that we may have shitty social skills, we may not get social cues and we are really fucking bad at lying. There are unfortunately some sad cases like Chris Chan. He's beyond autistic. Autism pretty much ranges from some minor lack of certain skills to being a drooling retard punching walls. Look at the sonic fanart community for reference. The more severe cases seem to be quite fond of being furries.

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 291.62K)

>>276074874I'm a man but I'm not attracted to women. Please explain.

>>276094812>yet the differentiation between Sexual orientation and Sexual identity is pretty clearNot in a biological sense.

>>276094893No, I'd let them die alone into nothingness since they would disgrace themselves so hard.

>>276094949Then you're gay. But you're still a man.

>>276093986>Sexual identity and sexual orientation are independent components of a person’s sexual identityDoes your coke-addled brain comprehend that these concepts are philosophical rather than scientific? They are entirely man-made attempts to categorize reality.

>>276094959So, since we don't know the exact biological source it isnt't true?I guess gravity doesn't exist either since we don't know the exact physical source of it...

Attached: 1597184744284.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

>>276094978but you wouldn't even know the difference. I'm talking trannies with maybe even wombs and vaginas that aren't gaping wounds. science can make a lot of things come true even today and it's all uphill from here.

>>276094949You’re a faggot?

>>276095148Science and Philosophy are quite interwined.Science tries to find the epistemological truths of philosophy.

>>276095300No that's an extremely false analogy. Gravity is observable and testable, the self-reported conclusions of delusional people should have quite another weight when it comes to science.

>>276095675So a trans girl who likes girls is not observable now?

>>276074496If you deny the objective truth in your pants, it's legit mental illness. Just be a twink or something. Even traps still know they are what they are, just with ambiguous physique.

>>276095084Most women aren't attractive. Move somewhere where they are.

>>276095537You come out the way you are on the soul level. If you want to be a waking contradiction that turns everything into shit, including your own soul because you chose to permanently deform yourself, disrespecting what you were given, whilst depending on pharmaceutical drugs to keep up the facade for the rest of your life... when you become another suicide statistic, I won't care.

>>276090763This. You can raise a kid to think he’s a rock. Dumb psuedo intellectuals in this thread think they know shit about biology/brain sciences when they don’t, and are rebuffing their bias.

>>276095738You can't measure what goes on in the mind of the "trans girl." The only thing you have to go by is his description of his perception. And since we can conclusively prove this man is delusional by any reasonable metric, why should we put any weight on his perception of reality?

>>276074496Yes. I'm a trap but I prefer women.

>>276093544I pass GO and collect $200. Next.

>>276096014There's a difference between an observable variable and a measurable variable you know.We may not be able to measure what goes on a trap's brain yet we observe their existence, we can do science with categorical or descriptive variables as well.

You know this thinking will backfire on trannies when people claim to be this mystical gender slew then proceed to act like normal human beings.>I'm a non-displaying transexual lesbian with manly tendinicies

>>276095674>Science and Philosophy are quite intertwined.That was my point. You mentioned "neurobiologists" as though you were making a point about science, but in fact you were discussing philosophy. It was a sleight of hand on your part. I'm glad you appear to understand that now.On the subject at hand, the idea of separating sexual identity and sexual orientation is not scientific - it is philosophical. It is entirely unclear why this distinction is being made. It could be made so advance the goals of all the non-normals, and there is precedent for that. Gays lobbied to have homosexuality removed as a mental illness, and they succeeded. Adult naked men performing sex acts in the streets of San Francisco is a direct consequence of that. So yes, bad philosophy, masquerading as science, can be detrimental to society.

>>276096405And as far as we can determine biologically, they're indistinguishable from other men.

>>276074496Gender is just a polite word for sex; male and female.

>>276074496Who gives an absolute fuck? I'm not going to change my behavior just because it makes you feel "safe" and "included" you don't have that right. You absolutely do not have the right to control the behavior of others to suit your needs, if you want to call yourself a faggot nigger loving mermaid demi-god kin that wants to fuck transgender black gay ginger jew elves so be it but don't expect the world to cater to your niche bullshit or put you on a pedestal just because your only worthwhile contribution to the human race is having a dipshitted kink

>>276096573Well if you count behavioral biology they are completely different.We may not know exactly why, but they are obviously different from cis people.Also the Cause may not be biological at all (which I doubt desu) but that's another discussion.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5953012/I think this review of the state of the art is pretty interesting.

>>276094949Being gay doesn’t mean the two genders don’t exist. Making up a “gender” doesn’t make it real.

>>276089885>spongebob with large single eye near the top of the body>Crowned Pelican >12 orbs above the woman in a circle signifying the zodiac like a halo>woman symbolizes the sun>oil dumped on earth symbolizing the browning of the world>fire in the distance symbolizing wormwoodThey really love this occult symbolism.

>>276085843So your personal experience and beliefs define all autistic people?

sodomites desserve the rope

>>276075137The entire cognitive dissonance displayed by the left is nothing new >Call trump a fascist dictator>Demand he take your guns >My body my choice >Abort babies >Don't objectify women >Sell 5$ butthole picture on only fans >Martin Luther King! >CRITICAL RACE THEORY!!

>>276097010Now you're engaging in a fucking circle argument. "Behavioral biology" when it comes to the context of the human mind in turn rely on self-reported results, at least in any regard it coincides with such a thing as "identity." The study you now cite as well find no significant biological basis for this phenomena. Not that that's saying much, because if you look at the methodology it's a pretty shitty study in the first place.

>>276075016I dunno, i know a lot of autists who think they act out of "logic" but usually just overly emotional.Especially when shit doesnt go their way.

>>276074496So if your born male and are attracted to females but your gender identity requires that you dress as a demon, eat human shit, and sacrifice babies to ancient chaos gods, that is your gender identity. Not your sexuality. Makes sense.

>>276096478>It is entirely unclear why this distinction is being made.Not really tho. The differentiation is being made because we are observing people that simply don't fit our old categorizations of gender, which scientifically would mean we need to expand on this definition in order to reach a certain truth.>It could be made so advance the goals of all the non-normals, and there is precedent for that.I agree there is a bias towards progressive politics in a lot of these scientific fields, but personally I think this is due to the data we have been aquiring about this topic in the last decades. >Gays lobbied to have homosexuality removed as a mental illness, and they succeeded. Adult naked men performing sex acts in the streets of San Francisco is a direct consequence of that.Although I don't think that'd happen without the removal of homosexuality as a mental illness, I don't think this situation is simple enough to describe it as a one-to-one causation. There are so many other societal factors that affects this circumstances, besides the fact that you're ignoring the increase in quality of life of homosexuals after this.>So yes, bad philosophy, masquerading as science, can be detrimental to society.Agree, but I don't think this philosophy is bad at all. Eugenics would be a much better example for that issue.

>>276098288>because we are observing people that simply don't fit our old categorizations of genderThey fit our old categorization of sexes just fine. They also fit the category of delusion, which is another matter.>which scientifically would mean we need to expand on this definition in order to reach a certain truth.We should always do that. But as of now everything points to trannies being simple delusionals, and trying to force reality to fit your hypothesis is the worst pseudoscience you can engage in. It's very obvious you trannies and trannie proponents are not objective and have a serious bias, which is why you shouldn't engage in science at all.

>>276074496>I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body

>>276094949You have a coombrain problem. You formed an association at a young age and let it get to the point where you feel you can't be attracted to women, possibly without realizing it. You're ignorant and degenerate.

Attached: 1598219061651.jpg (2108x1585, 1.34M)

>>276098218Slaanesh plz go

>>276098288>we are observing people that simply don't fit our old categorizations of gender>we>ourYou fool no one. The same self-reported beliefs can be categorized as a "gender identity" or as a treatable or non-treatable delusion. This is a purely philosophical choice, with very real consequences.>increase in quality of life of homosexuals after thisDisease exploded among homosexuals after their "liberation". Their life expectancy is decades lower than straight people's. Instances of partner-on-partner violence are absolutely through the roof. What "quality of life" do you speak of, Pablo?

>>276074496No. You are born one of two genders, you do not get to choose.

>>276076143>describing mental illnessWe've found your problem OP, now you just need to accept reality...you are not now nor will you ever be female and pandering to this delusion will just so you more harm.

>>276096405You are reaching advanced troll levels of retardation. If you actually believe your bullshit you need to neck yourself yesterday.

Attached: 1597807176880.png (559x527, 20.44K)

yes it’s separate, gender dysphoria is mental illness, but you can be a fag without gender dysphoria (also an aberration of nature)

KYS

>>276074496yes, we can make everything needlessly complicated!>the term airplane is also clearly for people that identify as such. Let's introduce the term airmobile to distinguish those machines from those special humans, whom you must call 'people of the air' from now on>children can be smaller and underdeveloped compared to adults, but who's to say there aren't any children who are fully developed at six years of age? To make a clear distinction, we should call 'children' smolwomenmans and the little adults "Smadipes" (small, dignified persons) >birds can also mean crocodiles that feel light hearted, a "real bird or crocodile" should be called avesian or crocoreptilianI welcome this very well defined, clearly more sane world

>>276074496The picture is correct. That’s why the T’s have no place in LGBT.LGB = Born this way. Just wants to love who they love.T = Requires modern chemicals, surgery, and forcing everyone else to change their perception (e.g. - forced use of certain pronouns / 42 genders).We would be more or less done if not for the T’s causing a ruckus.

Attached: 572EBCF7-CDFD-4C8C-954A-7D05529A1F9F.jpg (750x920, 76.86K)

>>276088014>>276081886>sound arguments>empirical framing of points>effective utilization or rhetoricWho the fuck are you and why are you on Holla Forums?

>>276099921

Attached: 1566516680980.png (4000x2334, 3.75M)

One day there will be squads to round up the people who make pedo cartoons like this.

It's true if you accept the work of a child rapist to be legitimate. If you think he was just making shit up to fuck kids and watch kids fuck, and that all of it's bullshit, then you're correct.

Attached: 1599222426720.png (625x573, 380.54K)

>>276099932>We would be more or less done if not for the T’s causing a ruckusDo you really believe that a particular group is ever going to be done fucking with society? And that it's a tiny group of mentally ill unfortunates who are the spiritus movens behind the latest round of madness?

>>276094949ur an abomination and you will get AIDS

>>276100240I believe the Republicans had a golden opportunity to author the legislation on gay marriage and discrimination laws in a reasonable way. Instead, they did jack shit until the Democrats made laws that violated the rights of small businesses.This “head in the ground” mentality is the conservative’s greatest weakness. You would rather deny something is happening than be proactive because you think it will just go away if you ignore it.

Attached: E85A5A9F-A3CD-4A16-B77A-D3F3E47CCD2B.jpg (1280x720, 145.24K)

>>276100753>Republicans>DemocratsI literally don't give a fuck about these categories.>You would rather deny something is happening than be proactive because you think it will just go away if you ignore it.The reality is that the US has afforded excessive power to a group of rootless cosmopolitans who will never, ever stop fucking with Euro-Americans, no matter how much is given to them, and certainly without any regard to what fucking "Republicans" do or don't do. That is the only true problem, and there is only one true solution to it.

>>276097543> "Behavioral biology" when it comes to the context of the human mind in blah blah...I guess psychiatry as a whole is a dead field because the norse said it>Not that that's saying much, because if you look at the methodology it's a pretty shitty study in the first place.It's a review, it doesn't even have only one methodology. wtf are you talking about? hahahaha.that's literally the deafult answer of a bigot when you show them a study that contradicts their worldview. >>276098629>They fit our old categorization of sexes just fine.sex!=gendersex!=sexual orientationsex!=sexual identityetc.>They also fit the category of delusion, which is another matter.Muslims think anyone who denies allah is deluded. So fitting that definition doesn't really say anything about the topic itself.>But as of now everything points to trannies being simple delusionalsThis is simply a lie.>trying to force reality to fit your hypothesis is the worst pseudoscienceWhen in the studies I sent is this happening again?>It's very obvious you trannies and trannie proponents are not objective and have a serious biasSays the guy who discarded a review because he didn't like the methodology.>which is why you shouldn't engage in science at all.Too bad I'm already pretty into it already>>276099127>You fool no one. The same self-reported beliefs can be categorized as a "gender identity" or as a treatable or non-treatable delusion.For this reason more research is needed.>Disease exploded among homosexuals after their "liberation" Their life expectancy is decades blah blahI was trying to find reliable sources on this but couldn't...The closest one I found was this one:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/In which you can see the younger the homosexual population the hiher the quality of life they enjoy, whcih could be translated into an increase in QoL in this population but could also mean an increase in QoL in general...>>276099544no, u

>>276075016>he’s never actually interacted with an autiste Lol

>>276101420>sex!=gender>sex!=sexual orientation>sex!=sexual identityMade up terms without any meaning.>Muslims think anyone who denies allah is deluded. So fitting that definition doesn't really say anything about the topic itself.Completely false equivalence. I'm talking about delusion in the psychiatric sense, not the popular one. Trannies are provable delusional by the criteria for such a diagnosis, to bring muslims into the mix has no bearing on anything.>This is simply a lie.No it's not.>When in the studies I sent is this happening again?The studies you sent are terrible. They have tiny sample sizes, poor methodology, absolutely no reproducibility, rely overwhelmingly on self-reported results and even then their conclusions don't agree with yours at all.>Too bad I'm already pretty into it alreadyYes, science has taken a turn for the worse in the postmodern era. Lots of pseudoscience coming out of the academies and institutes today,

>>276101420>I was trying to find reliable sources on this but couldn't...You are lying or retarded. AIDS is essentially a disease of men who have sex with men (and junkies). Gay men have literal shitloads of diseases that normal people never even heard of, especially gastrointestinal diseases. This is, of course, a direct result of their degenerate and dissolute lifestyle.

>>276101420>It's a review, it doesn't even have only one methodology. wtf are you talking about? hahahaha.I obviously went into and read each of the tiny studies it refers to. Don't assume other people are as intellectually lazy as yourself.

>>276101420>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/>From June to November 2010, survey participants were recruited through a community-based collaboration with 11 sites across the United States.It's a fucking survey. Of old gays. Tells you fucking nothing about young gays. So no, you cannot "see" anything from a (((study))) like this.

>>276102517These trannies don't actually read the terrible studies they throw around. They get the links of tranny tweets or something and just post them thinking they prove their point. This is "science" to them. Which is true in a sense I guess... the postmodern reddit I fucking love science science.

Attached: science.jpg (750x424, 94.8K)

>>276081886Based, I distinctly remember this phase of society where it was all about rejecting labels and not trying to define yourself/identity by labels, stepping outside of the box and realizing true freedom in rejecting labels society gives you or some shit like that, which made sense for our indivitualistic cultureBut then somehow (around the time of myspace and the growing social media explosion) things turned 180 and it became all about labelling and identifying with your self imposed label, this blew up even further under tumblr and then exploded out into the general internet with twitter. Now we see the shit you mentioned where a person defines themselves primarily as whatever label they are, groupthink, etc, going so far as to create special snowflake flags for every gender label imaginable.Weird to see such a shift desu

>>276074496No. Gender is a nonsensical term. There's only sex, and there is only male and female.

Attached: 1599175158708.jpg (1282x1278, 344.21K)

>>276074496>Is gender identity separate from sexuality?Gender Identity doesn't exist, except in the mind of Jew demons... it's only sexuality, period.

>>276074496any identity is schizophrenia/thread

>>276074496If its seperate why the fuck do you mutilate your dick?

>>276074809>Also, both of the subjects of said experiment killed themselves specifically from trauma stemming from the experiment.Link?

>>276074496Yeah, you are a girl. Only women would try to validate their mistakes by getting other people to make them.

>>276103378en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Controversies

>>276103103Sex yes. And the rest of the rainbow is just different flavors of faggotry.

>>276102039>Made up terms without any meaning.>I don't like the gays so this terms don't mean anything hurr durr> I'm talking about delusion in the psychiatric senseThan trans people aren't deluded because according to the scientific (psychiatric) consensus right now, the diagnosis is called "Gender Dysphoria".>No it's not.ok prove it.>Yes, science has taken a turn for the worse in the postmodern era. Lots of pseudoscience coming out of the academies and institutes today,ok I guess ncbi published peer reviewed articles are now pseudo-science.>>276102191>if you look at the methodology it's a pretty shitty study in the first place. >>276097543idk this sounds very singular to me.also yeah you went through the 61 cited studies and read all of the methodologies in under 5 minutes. I'm totally believing you buddy.>>276102075>AIDS is essentially a disease of men who have sex with menThis is not true at all, it has a higher incidence in the homosexual population yes but is not gay only.>Gay men have literal shitloads of diseases that normal people never even heard ofcare to name 1?>This is, of course, a direct result of their degenerate and dissolute lifestyle.regrettably their sexual life is riskier than the heterosexual one. However I don't see why that'd make it immoral or wrong or anything you're trying to claim

>>276074496

Attached: 1598731229549.jpg (998x720, 271.78K)

>>276103378I'm guessing he means pic related >>276103211Absolutely horrific story, may have never happened if it weren't for (((circumcision))).

>>276074496What argument is this trying to fucking make? Why are leftist memes and cartoons either too wordy or make weird abstract nonsense.

>>276074496>you see all those things the faggots fought for?>yeah lets just shit all over it by proving the conservatives right>whatt do you mean you're not ok with government backed transition therapy on teenagers without their parent's consent>never too early to transition but drinking? you gotta be 18 for that kiddo>what do you mena there's multiple side-effects of HRT that are irreversable? >when did we care about science?india is watching and trust me we won't make he same mistake as america didthe faggot lynchings are still a thing here and always will beyour hedonistic excess has shot your movement in the leg

>>276102517>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4542897/I agree the data for that specific population isn't entirely reliable. But you have understand the homosexual population back then was ostricized as hell, so due to societal issues finding this population is particularilly difficult.

>>276103777>ok prove it.A man claims to "feel like a woman." But being a man, he has no lived experience as a woman and can thus not know how being a woman feels. Thus we can say that what he feels is his outward perception of what being a woman is like, i.e. his imagined state of womanhood. Now, when a person does this with anything else whatsoever, we call it a delusion. If he "felt" as if he were a cat, or Napoleon Bonaparte, or a tree or whatever, we'd instantly deduce that seeing how he has no lived experience of being a cat, his perception of being a cat is imagined. It's a textbook case of delusion, and the only thing muddying the waters on this particular delusion is all the effort that's invested in postmodern "gender theory." I could go on, but that's enough for now. It can't be anything else than delusion.>ok I guess ncbi published peer reviewed articles are now pseudo-science.Yes. It's not uncommon at all for institutes publishing peer reviewed pseudoscience today. Go read about the replication crisis.>also yeah you went through the 61 cited studies and read all of the methodologies in under 5 minutes. I'm totally believing you buddy.No, I went through the 6 or so they cited as a basis for the biological hypotheses they made in particular.

>>276078345>My advocacy is that homosexuality is flawed in that liberals demand discipline from people in the acceptance of a lack of discipline in others. You can't have order with double standards. Not so tough to fathom, eh?I have a different take inasmuch it is always unclear if homosexuality is just a behavioural attitude, either genetically determined or the result of choice.Assume it is a choice:>then it is legit to criticise itAssume it is not a choice:>then you cannot criticise it, but it doesn't make it automatically desirableThe real issue is that, nowadays, gay rights are not much about:>let me do what I want, either if it is my choice or my natureThey are more about:>let everyone be like us and who isn't is somehow wrong in the headDiversity is tricky. People on wheelchairs did not choose their status. Of course nobody should argue they should refrain from doing sports. And yet they do not go around demanding everyone becomes crippled and join their team.But gay activism is dodgy. They demand>freedom of choice>no medicalisation of their status>acceptance that is not a choice but something natural (ergo: "right")>also, ability to spread their "view" of what homosexuality is and have younger people join their lotAs someone who experienced homosexuality, I am all for point 1 and 2. Point 3 looks legit, but let's not confuse beings and oughts. Even pedophiles are a "natural phenomenon", but this doesn't make it right.What triggers me most, though, is the last point. That is, there are people in the gay community who are self-appointed leaders and claim they speak on behalf of everyone, whereas they do not. According to them, being a gay Conservative or a bisexual Conservative is out of place. But we cannot be jeopardised by a vocal degenerate minority. Cannot I get fucked in the arse without making it political?

>>276074496What's up with all these gayhomo propaganda?

>>276103777>it has a higher incidence in the homosexual population yes but is not gay only>higher incidenceYou are a disingenuous faggot.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html70% of new AIDS cases occur among homosexuals - who comprise perhaps 2-3% of the population. That's not "higher incidence". That's fucking overwhelming. If you don't fuck men, don't fuck women who fuck men who fuck men, and don't shoot up drugs, you are essentially AIDS-free.>care to name 1?You really don't fucking love science, do you rentboy?Shigellosis. You get it by coming into contact with shit. Gays tend to get the antibiotic-resistant strain of the bacteria. Care to make an educated guess as to why?cdc.gov/shigella/msm.html>regrettably their sexual life is riskier than the heterosexual oneSo you fucking admit it. Why would you make an objectively unhealthy lifestyle easier to lead? Why not reclassify homosexuality as a paraphilia that may or may not be treatable, but that certainly should not be promoted, or even tolerated in public?

>>276104351>dataIt's fucking "data" in the weakest possible sense - as in, some old fag wrote something in a survey.>finding old fags is difficultNot the point. The point is that you found a "study" that uses fucking self-reported surveys, and you tried to draw actual conclusions from it, as though it were objective science. Look at the study again. Look at the population breakdown. It was mostly old white men. Care to fucking guess why? The others may be literally dead already, so they can't fill out a fucking survey. It's a fucking terrible sample. It tells you nothing. But you ran with it as though it were science.

>>276094949You are mentally ill.

>>276076143>>>276075739>Then why is gender never used as a word in science or used for non-human species?The word Gender is English.Most other languages make no distinction between gender and sex.

>>276100161thanks, I'll print this out and pin it next to the (slightly less scientific, I know!) periodic table in the living room. We can't force our children to be educated, but we can try to grant them the best access to hard science possible.

>>276105121Low sample size, no reproducibility, self-reported results, no double-blind as well as a strongly biased outset. It's not science by any reasonable metric. Pseudoscience is the correct term to describe "studies" such as this. That it got peer reviewed somewhere, rubberstamped and shat into some journal should tell you everything you need to know about the state of today's academia.

Attached: bsm.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

>>276100161Jeb! 2016 is my gender. Check your privilege shitlords.

It's a distinction without a difference. No one asks what "gender" you are because no one gives a shit what "gender" you are.

>>276074496>gender identityyour identity matches your genitals or else you are mentally ill, end of story

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 9K)

>>276074496why me want family but also femboy foxes?

>>276105474The real question for me is literally where do people like this come from? Where? Pablo obviously has enough brains to learn English, and even looks up (((studies))), which means that there is some thought firing through the synapses of his brain, but then he wastes it all on anti-science. There is truth, there is falsehood, there is theory, but then there is also complete horseshit that sets you back mentally, it actually prevents learning. And he seems to enjoy it.

>>276074496People who buy into the concept of "gender" are retarded.

>>276106052A lot of effort has gone into subverting the academies in the post-WW2 era. They are not at all the same institutions they were during the age of enlightenment. They used to be high-IQ, high entry level requirement institutions for independently wealthy white men to sperg around in. Now you should think of them more as adult kindergarten for any woman or pajeet that can be conned into signing some loan papers. They're less about intellectual integrity, questioning the nature of reality and pursuing knowledge through rational means than a place where 100IQ midwits binge drink and learn a trade while being constantly bombarded with intense propaganda.Obviously science was deemed too dangerous to have in pleb hands by the people who took over society around that time, and they've been steadily changing it from being the driving force of the enlightenment into a sort of pseudo-religious scientism temple. And so we are entering a new dark age. One with the extrinsic trappings of science as the exoteric aesthetic, but what is actually a degenerate cargo cult on the inside. Notice how, while technological progress still continues, actual scientific progress has pretty much ground to a halt.tldr. plebbit fucking looooves science.

Attached: 581a0052cb0bd7ff77c51baeacc765fa5fc025071228855e3ddb3b25d37b1ac6.gif (300x245, 503.54K)

>>276074496Weird, I just had this argument with someone about this. My take is no: gender is the expression of sexual norms within a given society. Women wear red lipstick to attract a mate, not because they're women. There's an evolutionary behaviour to this pattern that you can't separate from the act of mating itself, which is a biological process.

>>276074496It shouldn't be. If it is, visit Dr. Michael Pence for therapy

>>276106717>Notice how, while technological progress still continues, actual scientific progress has pretty much ground to a halt.Maybe computers? Quantum computing? But compared to earlier decades/centuries, we are indeed slowing down in terms of big breakthroughs.

>>276074496>gender identity>a concept invented by a Frankenstein who used the two boys he sexually abused into committing suicide as solid proof that gender is a social construct

Attached: bretonnia.jpg (526x220, 46.92K)

>>276107574Well, the computer was pretty much completely developed almost 100 years ago. Like I said, our technical development has continued, we're still improving there. But people tend to conflate technical development and scientific progress, while the two are actually separate in many ways. Scientific progress has more with the underlying understanding of phenomena, that in turn leads to the technical developments. In the case of the computer, the key piece was the transistor, which I guess is over 100 years old by now.I'm still on the fence when it comes to the quantum computing. I notice that for all the decades that has gone into the hypotheses there, not a single actually practical apparatus has come out of it. I seriously suspect the hypotheses are somehow flawed, but this is not my area of expertise, so I can't really speak to that. The key point is the same however, whatever intellectual substrate we had during the enlightenment, especially the latter part obviously produced scientific breakthroughs on an exceptional rate. This rate has slowed down immensely.I do know my own field has been completely reduced to poz-central and the pseudoscience in it is increasing at an exponential rate.

>>276094949Neurological disorder. Your brain fails at recognizing the correct sexual partner from a biological view.

>>276075016That's really cute you think autistic people are logical and not emotional toddlers.

>>276076303Yeah but once you accept which things are masculine and feminine TODAY you can’t just change them and act as if nothing happened. It leads to gender confusion and messes with weak people’s and children’s minds. Also, boys will never play with dolls and girls will never have the adventurous and technically creative nature. It’s really stupid, who cares that girls play with dolls and boys play with cars? Men and women are not the same, period. How that manifests in culture of the current year is irrelevant.

>>276102919I'm a psychologist watching this madness from the inside. I grew up on Holla Forums, like to browse at times. Thinking about writing a book about all of this, the current state of society :^)

>>276074496gender is not real.

>>276090587It's really not difficult to keep intimacy private especially in the age of dating apps and gay bars. Just stop the lgbt ideology and it’s normalization of perversion one the streets, media and schools.

They use it as a stand in for personality and it therefore holds no value as a metric.

>>276074496Trannyism is a ruse, embrace your identity. You are male. That doesn't mean you can't be attractive whichever way you please. Just please, please keep your body intact. Hormones destroy people.