Minecraft Smelting Question

How could a Minecraft player smelt 6 million iron ore in just 4 Minecraft years? I mean even if you filled your entire inventory with lava buckets it takes a while to smelt all of that iron, and besides you would have to go to the Nether every time you needed more lava. You'd also need over 3400 chests to store all of those ingots, which is pretty hard considering all of the chests were supposedly put underground despite the underground being almost the same as it was naturally generated. In addition, this doesn't even take into consideration the time needed to take out and put in more iron and transferring it to chests. Even if you had a large group of players together this task would be nearly impossible. Yet the villagers keep telling me that this undeniably happened. In fact, you can get banned from some Minecraft servers for even saying otherwise in chat.

Attached: Lit_Furnace_JE3_BE2.png (300x300, 7.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_ONyogodrk
youtube.com/watch?v=JR8CHcdGkxw
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html>Why
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml>>275848390There
youtu.be/4aMqKr0D-7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sitte
imgur.com/a/ERw8t?fbclid=IwAR1NNln_4JtBL-DaQnC0giub1JbPizPnAsWrOSRQaN7skBetsuofM-26W9I
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/11/nazi-shrunken-heads-human-skin.html>Why
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>275817087hue

youtube.com/watch?v=f_ONyogodrk

bumping but i think it might be possible

>>275817087

Attached: Screenshot_20200903-162249_Google.jpg (1080x619, 289.59K)

The smelting time alone is 60'000'000 seconds So 1'000'000 minutesSo 16,666 hoursIf the player smelts 12 hours every day for 4 years they have 17'520 hours to smelt. This means they would have to collect 6 million iron ore within 854 hours and all the fuel and furnaces to cook them. Adding on transportation, eating to keep the player alive, and the mining time I highly doubt the player could smelt 6 million iron ore within 4 years.

>>275817087We have documents written by experienced gamers, saying they were able to smelt 10,000 iron ore in 24 hours.

Attached: BArch R 187.539 pg25.png (888x1194, 1.47M)

We also found that about 5.7 million players suddenly disappeared from the server in only 5 Minecraft years. That's two thirds of their total population.

Attached: 1569600094111.png (1800x2250, 642.34K)

>>275817087>Yet the villagers keep telling me

Attached: 1493348720991.gif (300x257, 1.01M)

>>275817087I tried it once and then I realized I didn't even have any furnaces.

>>275817087I think your on to something here.

>>275822253looks like they just emigrated to a different server to me

Those are rookie numbers...Do you runescape???

Attached: 1599170292522.jpg (1007x1024, 65.31K)

One thing I don't get is why the villagers are so adamant about letting mobs into our bases. I try to keep an open mind, but every time I approach a creeper he explodes and I usually end up respawning with half my base missing. Even worse are the endermen. All you have to do is look one in the eyes and it starts attacking you.I went over to the villagers' village to see how they did it, and to my shock they don't even have any mobs there! Not only that, but they have an iron golem guarding their homes from intruders. I feel like maybe we've been tricked, guys.

Minecraft posting vs grug posting

>>275817087

Attached: DOLPHINDEGUERRE.png (374x366, 222.03K)

>>275820294W-what did he mean by this?

>>275817087The answer is undeniably a sufficiently big and properly wired redstone auto-smelter.Now the question really becomes, would it be feasible for a Minecraft faction to gather the resources, build, and maintain such an auto-smelter during a vicious server-wide faction war?Even with their protective watercoated obsidian walls breached and torn apart by sand stacker redstone tnt cannons??Even with their fire resistance potion production stymied by enemy faction infiltrators and saboteurs?Even, with something as grave as all the tnt-duplicating flying redstone machines bombing their wheat, beetroot and potato farms, their automatic chicken cookers, and their redstone cobblestone generators?Or remember that one time their mob grinder was discovered then subsequently wither skeleton'd? Along with their stores of enchanted armor and weapons.I very much doubt any faction could survive such minecraft wars, much less keep such a large auto-smelter running at the same time.

Use blast furnaces you cheeky scrub lord

>>275823175I know, there's areas in my world where I can't even go without being chased away by a horde of zombies or shot by a skeleton. The villagers say they're essential but I notice they don't have any around their places..

>>2758230002/3 were all able to leave in the middle of a war? Which country did they go to? Show the immigration statistics.>inb4 IsraelThe UK allowed no more than 75,000 Jewish immigrants to Palestine over 5 years since 1939 as part of their policy to appease the Arabs. The Jewish population began to grow quickly only after Israel was founded in 1948 and the restrictions on immigration were lifted.

>>275817087Just skip the bullshit and turn creative mode on.

>>275823724I'm gonna be honest with you, I only understood like half of this. I stopped playing minecraft after the Adventure Update in beta.

Attached: Capture.jpg (664x436, 55.96K)

>>275822253we are not talking about players here. players are human, iron ores are not

>>275823175The villagers need to learn that the more mobs, the better. Open borders for villages.

>>275817087The solution is simple - smelt about 6 iron ores and then later on when people ask you how many you smelted just tell them it was 6 million.

>villagers invited piglins to the player housing and now they've made their own nether enclaves in the overworld.

Attached: 1598393778574.jpg (229x220, 7.75K)

>>275821902And during this time, there was also a massive server-wide faction war. How could one player or even an entire faction smelt that much iron with TNT cannons and withers being fired at them?

>>275823905>villager detected

>>275825573The iron ore was also expelled from 109 servers, must have been the server owner's fault

>>275825097Be careful where you say that. The Anti-Griefing League is very influential here. Some servers have even banned the questioning of the Holocraft.

>>275822253Germany lost ~40.000 Jews out of 200.000 at the same time the Soviet Union and Poland lost 4 million.Around 20 million Soviets were killed total in action. Why pretend you need to look for some conspiracy that killed these people in a time when 20 million of them were killed in war?

>>275817087It sound impossible but you should try it.

The real question is why won’t they leave your village alone and stick to their own villages? Why must they subvert every village they flee to.

>>275823724>>275824263Let's not forget the facts here that the villagers would prefer us all to stop remembering.Like the fact that the specific Minecraft faction allegedly responsible for smelting 6 million ingots of iron during the middle of a two-front server-wide faction war against the majority of the other factions, was not found to have even a single wooden post or book in their whole base and all its member residences ordering the smelting of these iron ingots.Or that they were not found to possess even a single redstone repeater or comparator inside the double chests in vicinity to the alleged smelting camps. Nor did they have even a single operational nether portal with which to harvest the necessary nether quartz to build these essential auto-smelter components.Or even worse, the fact that the supposed auto-smelter shell as indicated by the villagers' stories, had WOODEN DOORS in the supposed furnace assembly - right next to where the lava reserves should have been kept but was also missing at the time of inspection.All I'm saying, is the villagers' story about the faction which smelted 6 million ingots has far too many holes to be tenable.

>>275817087You just dump the iron you don't have time to smelt in a pit.

>>275827229You wouldn’t exactly need a diamond pickaxe to uncover it. How come nobody has ever found this while mining?

>>275826418>Why pretend you need to look for some conspiracy that killed these people in a time when 20 million of them were killed in war?It's about the proportions. The Soviet Union had about 194 million people in 1941. If 20 million were killed, that's about 1/10 of the population. But if 2/3 of a population is killed, then there's something else going on here. This is not to diminish from the experience of other nations in ww2. Why do you feel like the facts of the Holocaust are somehow an attack on non-Jewish nations?

>>275827229n00b detected.Smelting only works if you stick the ore in a furnace or blast furnace with enough fuel (Hard to get in a faction war!) and also requires you to collect the ingots.Not possible for a lava pit to do that!

>>275823029kek

>>275817087this thread reeks of anti diamond-crafters

so where is the place we're meeting up to kill liberals?

>>275817087Also whats with all this hate for defence from zombies??? Villagers have been using iron golems to keep them in their place since the days of the beta and now they are trying to take to blame steves for one poisoned zombie dying???

Attached: 73fed6f1621cee513c77ae6ee6a3f778.jpg (1077x547, 118.49K)

>>2758170872 minecraft years

>>275828841oops sorry my minecraft filter wasn't on

Let's refute a common argument you'll hear from villagers in defense of the smeltocaust narrative - that the faction could have produced all the fuel they'd need to keep their giant auto-smelter working by simply building a tree farm and smelting the harvested logs into charcoal.It's simply not feasible to plant that many trees, grow them, and harvest them, without at least a functioning mob grinder to source the necessary bonemeal.And all the tree saplings were stolen, burned, or despawned by enemy faction infiltrators and saboteurs.And their mob grinders were all bombed out by the flying machines.Plus there was no more dirt to plant the trees on after the faction had to divert all nonflammable blocks to patching the blast holes in their walls.The villagers would have us all forget how dire a two-front server-wide faction war really would be.

>>275817087If it takes 1 hour to cook a batch of cookies and Cookie monster has 15 ovens, working 24 hours a day, every day for 5 years, how long does it take Cookie monster to make 6 million batches of cookies?

Attached: EIKkleOXkAEbgrf.jpg (446x421, 25.58K)

>>275829439>two-front server-wide faction warIt was basically a one-front war for the first 4 years.

>>275829439>The villagers would have us all forget how dire a two-front server-wide faction war really would beHMMM.I read in the Mine Kraftpf guidebook how the villagers are basically programmed to do some very shady things.“Only the Villager knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Villager knew this and acted accordingly. But the Player, or rather his Faction, did not have the slightest suspicion of it."Mine Kraftpf: Chapter 10

>>275827869>Why do you feel like the facts of the Holocaust are somehow an attack on non-Jewish nations?It's used as leverage against non-Jewish nations. For some reason they use that leverage to suppress my culture constantly. You can google it for a taste and a long list of articles with "strategies against Icelandic antisemitism" that mostly involves trying to cancel our most cherished hymns but google doesn't include half of it. We don't have that many old buildings but one of the few ones we do have is covered up since 2010 because of Jewish pressure over a swastika that was there before Hitler was born.There have been plenty of genocides in history but none of the victims were able to spin that around into a weapon to exert cultural pressure globally. The word itself and the idea of using perceived persecution as a weapon is based in their religious tradition and defined long before this supposed "holocaust" happened.

>>275817087>Yet the villagers keep telling me

Attached: KEK1.jpg (433x419, 49.34K)

>>275822127>>275822253>>275823905>>275827869>>275829796Ok villager

>>275829439I made a mistake.The lines should have went"It's simply not feasible to plant that many trees, grow them, and harvest them, without at least a functioning mob grinder to source the necessary bonemeal. All their mob grinders were bombed out by the flying machines, and all the saplings were stolen burned or despawned by enemy faction infiltrators and saboteurs"

>>2758297589.13 years

Attached: Wooden doors.png (1168x956, 235.47K)

>>275829938>using perceived persecution as a weapon is based in their religious traditionSource: trust me bro>It's used as leverage against non-Jewish nationsSometimes. But even if this is true, it doesn't mean that the Holocaust didn't happen. Our rhetoric should be: sure it happened, but we shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it. And the same goes with the Transatlantic slave trade and all the others. There's no need to act like Holocaust denial is the basis of the nationalist movement. One has no relevance to the other.>>275830349A fucking leaf

>>275828841*so where is the server we're joining to farm creepers?

>>275831001>says the oak leaf banner

>>275829866The villagers are pretty suspicious.Hey that reminds me, isn't it weird how similar those witches that throw poison at players look to villagers? Yet villagers say that have no relation whatsoever.Same for those raiding pillager savages, and those evoker and vindicator freaks hiding in woodland mansions.They all look villagish, yet villagers keep saying they're completely unrelated.That it's all pure coincidence.

The smeltocaust didn't happen but it should have

>>275831329Villagers claimed iron was put in Minecart rollercoasters and thrown in lava pit

>>275817087Not all of the iron ore was smelted though, a lot of it despawned because a player died from hunger and didn't pick it up

Who else is really beginning to fucking hate Iron Ingots.Cant even smelt 6 million of them without some headache or another. All this talk about Iron ingot smelting just makes me want to throw a bucket of lava on some villagers IRL

>>275831710Some claim furnaces were moved to Argentine server

>>275831703If the villagers hate iron so much, how come they use them in all their golems?

>>275831837They bankroll the mods with paid subscriptions, you can't say anything against them or you'll get banned!

How would Holla Forums design a minecraft super smelter assembly bearing in mind the logistical constraints of a war, no nether portals, and limited lava sources at bedrock?

>>275832008Why villagers keep claiming gold is useless if they keep trading emeralds for it?

Attached: Gold trade.png (716x156, 90.15K)

>>275831001I'm not pretending anything rests on denying the holocaust but the "evidence" is shit anyway. Most of what the mainstream pretends is history turns out to be bullshit so without compelling evidence I have no reason to accept the holocaust narrative. That they're very insistent is not compelling enough for me to accept any premises of Jewish romanticism. It has the opposite effect.>trust me broWhy is only this genocide a "holocaust"? Look it up. This specific genocide is a "burnt offering to God" not a genocide. Pretty much all other genocides like the 3 million pajeets are just considered collateral damage.

>>275817087Do these villagers you speak of have big noses?Are they protected by a powerful yet stupid "golem"?Asking for a friend in Minecraft.

>>275823743they didn't exist back in v19.45

>>275833131Fucking kek

>>275817087The Germans made a deal with the underworld who provided an instantaneous way to incinerate millions of iron.They produce the heat, the Germans dropped the iron.Vi ola

>>275832917I never understood why Mojang decided to get rid of the diamond standard in favor of emerald trading. Maybe there was someone behind the scenes making decisions?I heard there was even a server that used blocks mined per player as currency, but it got shut down after a server war.

>>275832991Yes and they claim players must give their life to defend the village or else pillagers will destroy it

>>275833131They did, but any higher temperature would turn the ingots into crusted rock, and ruin the blast furnaces.There's a good minecraft walkthrough online somewhere dealing with this issue.

>>275833131cheeky

>>275817087is this pasta new? it's amazingput me in the screencap

Attached: 1454440842019.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>>275817087It's true though, I saw them making incredible redstone contraptionsOne time we were put into slimeblock-flying machines and they'd launch us into chunk sized ovensi could only escape because I had eaten rotten flesh so they took me into hospital before the fire got to me

Attached: unnamed.png (210x400, 57.2K)

How come nobody ever mentions all the Steves that despawned in the winter biome?

>>275833542>They didNice torchlighting Oakleaf Villagerson

>>275835286Because villagers more important because anti villagerismVillagers got kicked out of 106 servers, but it is the admins' fault!

>>275832940>Why is only this genocide a "holocaust"? Look it up.Before the war, that term was used by both Jews and non-Jews to describe any destruction or slaughter on a large scale. It only became popular to call what happened in ww2 "The Holocaust" several decades after the war. Religious Jews might see the Holocaust as a punishment for their sins, but that doesn't mean that they invented the whole thing. Most historians in the world aren't Jewish, and those that are are usually not religious.>Most of what the mainstream pretends is history turns out to be bullshitSo you believe there is a vast, worldwide conspiracy by scholars, archivists, researchers, witnesses and governments to create the biggest myth in history.

Attached: 1588879559608.png (1023x4536, 549.19K)

>>275826587This, I was having my own comfy town and one day Wandering trader came to my town telling me I needed to take sandvillagers in or I was evil

>>275828841>>275829332

Attached: Glowstone.png (854x480, 85.98K)

>>275835415It's true, the furnaces listed existed since v18.60, but the fuel required and time to smelt plus transfer makes it completely impossible under the conditions imposed, especially over 2-3 years, and with the testimonial accusations! Later patches still make it impossible even today, because of the smelting properties of ingots. The villagers lie through their teeth.

Hmmm I wonder if the Nazis at the crematorium were following proper regulations and putting in one body at a time until fully burnt. Apparently every faggot on pol lost their critical thinking skills and believes that's the case.

>>275835961It’s not a conspiracy, gobbling propaganda is the same thing as gobbling cock it gets you in Hell

>>275817087If you use an automated supersmelter that rides on rails and uses multiple furnaces, you can easily smelt 6... or perhaps even 12-million iron ore. But unless you really build this crazy rollercoaster, you can't make it happen. youtube.com/watch?v=JR8CHcdGkxw

>>275835961>that doesn't mean that they invented the whole thingI didn't say they did but there's no compelling evidence just a desperate want for it to be true and made to seem as horrible as possible so it can be used as leverage. Why are these Jews so important? Why is the entire world constantly talking about a tiny portion of the people killed in WW2 as if that's the tragedy of WW2? How can this tiny group have this much control over the narrative everyone is fed?They don't need some vast conspiracy to for example pretend race doesn't exist. Anyone who suggests anything else is shunned. That's not how science works so these people aren't doing science.

>>275817087It smelt like teen spirit but I did it.Still voting Kyle.

>>275837391That's unironically pretty cool.

>>275834108Yes it's fresh. Also Redditfags gtfo

Fucking kek. Love all of you>inb4 fagFuck you

>>275829758>>275830365wrong 1 hour x 15 ovens = 15 batches per hour15 batches per hour x 24 (hours a day) = 360 batches per day360 x 365 days in the year = 131,400 per year.5 years = 657,0006 million divided by 131,400 per year =45.66 years.

Oh this is the minecraft game I keep hearing about. I hear a lot about the black market servers where they groom children and trade CP. Truly a game that fully represents this Godless and degenerate website.

>>275836833According to the legends, they didn’t even need much lava! Once the fires were started, the iron ore pretty much smelted itself!

>>275837514>no compelling evidenceHere's a good start, if you're interested:holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html>Why are these Jews so important? Why is the entire world constantly talking about a tiny portion of the people killed in WW2 as if that's the tragedy of WW2I don't know. Why are some people putting so much effort into denying that it happened? Surely there is no political agenda behind that.>inb4 Holocaust moviesThe Jews in Hollywood want to make movies about a tragedy that befell their people. Similar to how the Russians come out with another ww2 movie of their own every other year. And if the gypsies knew how to make movies, they would make plenty from their own perspective. It is not meant to detract from or diminish anyone else's experience of the war.

>>275839239>5 years = 657,000oops i forgot to divide this by 5, thanks

This is a very good thread

Attached: 5180EDBA-64DF-4082-B079-18BD10827C76.png (1209x1106, 148.96K)

>>275838116If you think this is cool, testimonials from the villagers say that an even larger device was used-- one which they called the "rollercoaster of smelting." But where was this colossal thing built? Server historians like FitNSG haven't been able to locate the coordinates or so much as get a possible lead on the location of this so-called rollercoaster, even after interviewing countless surviving faction members. Not even the data miners, after ripping apart and rolling back the known map countless times, have ever been able to find it.That leads us to the idea that it wasn't real, even though they all say this is what happened. But if it wasn't real, then how did they smelt all those ingots? It just doesn't make any sense...

>>275817087Ha

Why can't the villagers ever do anything for themselves? Villagers are always running and hiding behind Steve every time a mob attacks even since the earliest versions.

>>275817087Would be a good question for r/Minecraft desu

>>275817087Best thread of 2020

Isn't it a little odd that villagers got introduced shortly after Notch leaving? I don't remember the villagers causing havoc on our servers when Notch was still watching over us.

>>275839663>I don't know.But we already established they use it for leverage. In the 20th century only a few opinions were harshly enforced through social conditioning and the importance of the holocaust is one of them. How can I trust anything faggots that are so easily manipulated say? All the data available is corrupted.>if you're interestedZionist foundation myths are not relevant to my life. Myths usually have some threads of truth behind them but you already suggested the numbers you posted were evidence which means you're trying to support the myth not critically engage with it like is expected in all other subjects. I'm not interested in submitting to conditioning on a subject I'm not allowed to think critically about.

I have about 17 minecraft wikis open currently.it appears that the average iron ore vein is 9 in size, and 20 per chunk.From this 6,000,000 iron ingots would require a minimum of 33,334 chunks to be mined to completion in order to get all of that ironore.In order to get an 90% efficiency, you would be required to mine 45% of the stone in each chunk. That means you would need to mine 65,536 blocks per chunk, and have to mine 37,038 chunks to get 6 million iron ingots.This means you would have to mine 2,427,322,368 blocks to get 6 million iron.it takes 1.15 seconds to mine each ironore block with a stone pick, and .75 to mine stone with a stone pick. From this we can calculate that it takes 6.9 million seconds to mine the ironore alone, and if every other block was stone it would take an additional 1,815,991,776 seconds. The math is simple and it would take 506,359 hours to mine 6,000,000 blocks of iron.

fyi... 506,359 hours is 57.8 years.

From that we can deduce you would need 20 people mining 12 hours a day for 5.8 years just to get the ironore.That is not taking into account storing or disposing of 2.5 trillion blocks, people cutting down trees and crafting pickaxes, or the time to dump your inventory when it gets filled.

If you don't want to waste all of that stone, you would need 702,000 double chests to store it all.

Each chest requires 2 blocks of wood to make, of 4 for a double chest. your average oak tree has 6.5 blocks of wood. You would have to cut down 216,000 oak trees to get the wood required to store all of the stone.

>>275839663>Why are some people putting so much effort into denying that it happened?Are you fucking retarded? Why would anyone just accept mass murder without compelling evidence?This is just as retarded as believing every rape accusation without evidence, then telling the accused that he should just lay down and accept it. Is this the quintessential leaf intellect?

>>275842284>we already established they use it for leverageHow often do you come across an argument for open borders that has something to do with the Holocaust? Even with extreme mental gymnastics there's no connection there. And anyway, this bears no relation to the truth of the claim.>In the 20th century only a few opinions were harshly enforced through social conditioning and the importance of the holocaust is one of themNot really. There weren't laws against Holocaust denial until the 1990s. And even then, in many countries the crime is to disparage the memory of a deceased person, and would apply to any genocide, not just this one. So for the first 40 or 50 years, it was completely legal to question and debate about the Holocaust, and in that time, mainstream scholars came to a consensus.>Zionist foundation myths are not relevant to my lifeYou've already made up your mind about it without even taking a glimpse into the evidence. >you already suggested the numbers you posted were evidence which means you're trying to support the myth not critically engage with it like is expected in all other subjectsYeah, I'm suggesting the numbers are evidence because they really are. When a person is convinced by something, they actually believe it and try to show others the evidence. Crazy, isn't it?>I'm not interested in submitting to conditioning on a subject I'm not allowed to think critically aboutYou sound incredibly lazy. You're perfectly free to think critically about anything. Even people in China have freedom of thought. It's not something that can be taken away from you, because it's not the same thing as freedom of expression. So use your last few brain cells if you still have any.

>>275845274Do you have evidence of the Mongol invasion of Europe? It supposedly involved an awful lot of killing and pillaging, so I hope you have evidence of it.Oh, that's right. You believe it because it is accepted by mainstream historians. So why do you accept this, but not the Holocaust, which happened more recently and has more evidence.

>>275846586Because the mongols don't own all of our media, banks, and porn studios. There isn't an organization called AMPAC that receives bipartisan financial support every year.

>>275821902What is the calc with a smelter?

Attached: 1576541202799.jpg (695x685, 75.37K)

>>275817087

Attached: xGZHugYS29rH48SLf4SPLaKz59.png (747x711, 801.42K)

Friendly reminder that illagers practice kabbalah as freely alluded to in their mansions. Friendly reminder that villager (((priests))) buy human body parts from the player.

>>275836093The wandering villager forces himself into my base and makes me adapt to his system of unfair trade. And if I try to remove him he has outside forces attack me...

>>275845945>it's not the same thing as freedom of expressionIt is. We rely on expressions to develop ideas and advance knowledge. Critical analysis by peers is a part of thinking and the scientific method. There is no justification for taking anything that you're not allowed to criticize seriously. If you think like that you can be conditioned to reach any preconceived conclusion.>How often do you come across an argument for open borders that has something to do with the Holocaust?It always comes back around to that. If you don't want open borders you're called a nazi. The supposed crimes of nazis against jews are almost always the root axiom behind all modern brainwashing.>lazyYou're the one swallowing the precooked shit they're feeding you and defending their brainwashing machine.

>>275820294kek what the fuck

>>275817087>Yet the villagers keep telling me that this undeniably happened.

Attached: 1596396016814.jpg (1462x1462, 410.61K)

>>275824263george?

>>275845945Master of critical thinking, explain away the lack of cyanide traces in showers, but excessive traces in de-lousing chambers?

>>275846586Do I face the threat of being shunned by all well funded organizations on the planet and even jailed for writing a book where I'm critical of the idea that the Mongols killed 2 million Persians?

>>275846948>history is written by film industry, banks and pornographyHistory is written by historians. And not all historians over the last 75 years were Jews.

>>275823724If these things did exist how come open beta players don't remember it but was only theorized once villagers had control of the consoles?

>>275848545Historians belong to academia. And who do you think runs academia?

>>275848545All were subject to the same censorship of the post WW2 Zionist world order that allows them to deny the existence of race. You can't pretend academia isn't compromised.

>>275822127How many emeralds were you paid for that post?

>>275817087There were observers man. We have the 6million ashes dropped by the observer to prove it.

>>275817087Gold 10/10

>>275848111>lack of cyanide traces in showersDeniers often point to one gas chamber in Auschwitz which had traces that suggest very rare use. It's true for that gas chamber, but there were others in Auschwitz, and they have the expected levels of cyanide traces.phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml>>275848390There was complete freedom of thought for at least 40 years after the war, and mainstream scholars had already reached a consensus way back then.

>>275817087OP based AF

>>275846586You mean multiple written accounts by people who could NOT have colluded due to distance and lack of means?Why is it not against the law to question literally any part of human history, even black slavery, but it is to question the jewish holocaust?Don't you think there is a similarity in practices between the chinese government censoring the death toll of Mao Zedong, punishing any mention of it, and most western ones punishing ONE not even record breaking event in human history?Also answer my question in my previous post, do you believe that any accusation should be unquestionably accepted as truth or is it logical to question a horrific part of history without the fear of imprisonment?

>>275848928Kek

>>275849883>There was complete freedom of thought for at least 40 years after the war, and mainstream scholars had already reached a consensus way back then.Yeah that's why they changed the sign once a yearCont.

Attached: 1,5 Million.jpg (640x466, 75.18K)

>>275850490

Attached: 4 Million.jpg (647x442, 62.25K)

Great thread by the way

>>275850571

Attached: 8 Million.jpg (1278x981, 394.36K)

>the villagersPls be the birth of an ebin new meme

>>275850650>My captcha was chimneys

Attached: 6mil before holocaust.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

>>275850751

Attached: Not enough space.jpg (2220x868, 623.71K)

>>275848791Denying the existence of race is a much smaller lie than denying the mass murder of millions. At most, they just "redefine" race. And I might concede that academia was slightly compromised in the last 10 or 20 years, but you don't expect me to believe that in the 1950s and 60s it was so compromised that they would fabricate what is by far the biggest lie in history. And this lie includes production of countless false documents, false witness testimonies, false photographs, etc. I don't even think modern academia would stoop THAT low. The "compromised academia" idea has a grain of truth, certainly in the modern era, but there is a limit.

Attached: 00003.jpg (1095x1600, 398.11K)

>>275850817I came here for a minecraft thread, why are you making me do this

Attached: Admitting to false numbers.jpg (906x625, 214.29K)

>>275850490>>275850571>still posting this meme

Attached: 1559745405201.jpg (740x1987, 675.93K)

>>275850993AND FINALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF THEM ALLMy work here is done.

Attached: Red Cross Findings.jpg (641x5212, 1.8M)

>>275850671Are you new?

>>275820294

Attached: w-what.jpg (322x322, 13.49K)

>>275850826You don't need to fake anything. It's the same trick as with the race denial. You reframe and condition an emotional response. You can see it in almost every documentary about WW2. When it's the anglos using mass murder of civilians as a strategy the men that came up with that are brave heroes stopping the bad guys from... using mass murder of civilians as a strategy.

Attached: 1575128137034.jpg (970x584, 154.23K)

>>275849883Posting a link is not rhetoric, but an appeal to authority.You use "Denier" as a smear against me.Your terminology of "gas chamber" is retarded, every labour camp had "gas chambers" for de-lousing, and their showers/bath houses have no traces of supposed repeated gassings.They had shower rooms. They had gas chambers. Neither were used for gassing Jews.I address the accusations that showers were used as killing rooms, spread in propaganda media/films (by Jews, go figure).Furthermore, I cannot respond to your sources because I'll need to comb through them myself, to check their worth.But please, tell me more about the logistics with your magical rhetoric... oh wait, you default to appeals to authority.

>>275850181>do you believe that any accusation should be unquestionably accepted as truthObviously not. But if it's been investigated with complete freedom for decades, and experts had already come to a conclusion, it's only logical to accept that they're telling the truth, and they're not part of a vast conspiracy to deceive the world.>colludedGerman documents, Soviet documents, American and British documents, Swiss and Polish field reports, countless witness testimonies from many different countries.. I don't see much room for collusion. Ironically, one popular argument by Holocaust deniers is the odd witness testimony that is clearly wrong (surviving gas chambers, rollercoasters, etc.). If the entire narrative were cooked, there wouldn't be such ridiculous statements. Instead, we see a natural narrative, with many reliable witnesses that tell more-or-less the same thing, and a few odd ones that tell something completely off. That's normal for any large historic event.

Fuck this shitWho's up for mowing down some villagers in real life. I have a level 30 enchanted AR-15 with a 6 million round capacityHave to watch this >>275820294 on loop with a head full of good acid for 12 hours first though.

>>275825884>The iron ore was also expelled from 109 servers...Do villagers spew pig iron and make golems with the high purity stuff?

>>275851829>You reframe and condition an emotional responseSo you don't deny that it happened, you just don't believe there's anything particularly evil about it? You think it's comparable to the bombing of Dresden, for example? Just trying to understand your position better.>>275851870>Posting a link is not rhetoric, but an appeal to authorityIt's a better authority than anyone here on this Mongolian basket-weaving forum. It's not just a web page that says "it happened." It goes into specific investigations and lists sources.>Neither were used for gassing JewsSo what's YOUR source?

>>275850993ah yes. so now the already statistically impossible number is getting bumped up even more because "dey also keeled other people too"

>>275850826You say "deny" as if it is fact. You should read through the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials, and the "history" written by "survivors." They give me a good laugh.Conceding slightly does not win you the argument either. There are only accusations compounded upon accusations, all of which can be obliterated through critical thinking and cross referencing.The "holocaust" is hearsay, a useful device to defuse nationalist identity and dissent against Jews.The funniest part is that the "solid evidence" is actually misinterpreted footage, photos, and documents.The accusations came first, then the rationalisations. Additionally, "academia" has been despised since the days of Babylon, all because they act as if they know all, despite "knowledge" being an aggregation of incremental discoveries, but this type of hierarchy must stay. Nonetheless, academia would stoop very low, especially ever since "scientific positivism" became a thing.

>>275852021Why are you ignoring the questions that are not conveniently pre-answered for you?

>>275839295we like to talk about trees and crops here...

Attached: 1598169931595.png (600x468, 160.78K)

>>275817087That's a lot of smelting.

Attached: BakedMerchant.jpg (400x400, 76.92K)

>>275852021>if it's been investigated with complete freedom for decadesWhy would anyone assume that? Where does this idea of the cold war being some enlightened era where freedom ruled come from? In that period multiple state funded Israeli terrorist groups attacked civilian targets in Europe and American military targets. They stole nuclear weapons from America and killed multiple civilians in the process. The list of just the stuff that was made public is endless. Why is this tolerated? Why is there only one country on the planet that has nukes but pretends it doesn't? Why do America and Israel consistently veto the otherwise accepted proposal to make the middle east a nuke free zone?Why is there only only one country on the entire planet that thinks it has the right to tell my country to abandon my aesthetic cultural traditions because a symbol we used for thousands of years is now considered offensive to them? From the perspective of my Christian cultural background everything about their nation is offensive including the name and the flag but it would never occur to our state church or any prominent Christian church to send letters to Israel demanding that they stop their offensive antichrist ways. What gives the Jews the perception that they have the right to demand these completely unreasonably things and why do people accept it?

>>275853202>statistically impossible numberWhy is it impossible? The Germans' own documents show they have capacity to burn 10,000 bodies per day. See this: >>275822127>>275853333>all of which can be obliterated through critical thinking and cross referencing.Then do it. After 75 years, no expert was able to notice that the accusations are unfounded. It took 75 years and a certain leaf on a Filipino sewing forum to figure it out.>>275853334>Why are you ignoring the questions that are not conveniently pre-answered for you?Because that is the way of the joo!Which question exactly? I suppose they made it illegal to question the Holocaust because Western countries stopped caring so much about free speech in the 1990s, and they care more about not hurting feelings. Though it's usually not specifically the Holocaust. In Germany, the crime is disparaging a deceased person. In Poland, it's illegal to deny crimes both by Nazis and by communists. In many countries, the law is against openly advocating for Nazism or fascism, and then Holocaust denial is tied to that. Black slavery was not connected to an ideology that started the largest war in history plus mass murder.

>>275853143It was a discussion of rhetoric. You make a claim based off of one I'mrightdotcom, I make a claim off of No,I'mrightdotcom. My contention with you is that you can't think critically, I called your bluff. I wish to know how you can possibly rationalise the gas showers, given the conditions of late WW2, missing infrastructure, and layman logistics. This is further confirmed by the fact that you're a sourcefag.I originally asked, how can you explain away the lack of cyanide traces in showers (referring to all labour camps in the Greater Reich), combined with the fact that there have been multiple concessions by "official investigators" decreasing the number of "death camps" decades after accusations.You respond with a biased site, containing a journal CITING translated "investigations" from one camp, giving it a very high chance to be fallacious.

>>275853143>You think it's comparable to the bombing of DresdenI don't know is the real answer and it shouldn't matter. It only matters so much within the Zionist foundation myth. All the timelines suggest Churchill and Harris were much worse than Hitler when it comes to justifying unnecessary violence. The strategy of mass bombing of civilians as a strategic objective led to focus on developing and dropping nukes which caused the greatest era of terror in history and a global drop in birthrates. As far as I can tell a vast majority of documented executions were done late in the war when the rules of engagement with a focus on civilians were well established by the anglos and they don't amount to any millions.

>>275854865>multiple state funded Israeli terrorist groups attacked civilian targets in Europe and American military targets. They stole nuclear weapons from America and killed multiple civiliansSource?>to tell my country to abandon my aesthetic cultural traditionsI won't argue with that. I'm just here for the historical truth of the Holocaust. But the Jews dig their own graves when they show contempt for white cultures.>>275855326>sourcefagEverything you know has to come from somewhere other than your own ass.>given the conditions of late WW2, missing infrastructure, and layman logisticsThe Germans were basically fighting on one front until June 6 1944. And what makes you so sure that they weren't capable of transporting people to camps?>"investigations" from one camp, giving it a very high chance to be fallaciousOf course, all the sources that say the opposite of what you want them to are false.Say, what is your opinion on the Einsatzgruppen action in the USSR? Also just a Jewish lie?

Attached: Big-babijar14.jpg (500x342, 168.07K)

>>275855029"Then do it." "It took 75 years." It's been pointed out for a very long time.Also, read the testimonies personally. Read the books written by "survivors" personally. There are discrepancies. Ranging from mathematical problems to lack of biological samples to American propaganda to fabrications to misinterpretations to hearsay, there are countless discrepancies within the narrative. I implore you, read the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials yourself, and methods of soviet torture. Most "incriminating official documents" that exist can be explained, given that you know how the NSDAP functioned, as well as the contextualised wording. If you can "think critically," then you'll be able to spot what's wrong. I am not the first to question this narrative, and I am not the last.

Thread ruined by leaf. Can we please rangeban them already?

>>275817087that nigga built a big autofarm and storage. /thread

>>275817087kek, idk those merchant villagers are pretty crafty though

>>275817087posting in epic thread

Attached: 1597787027353.png (511x708, 548.07K)

>>275823724nice. i feel like the op was kinda reaching with his post, you this made me genuinely giggle

youtu.be/4aMqKr0D-7o

>>275817087Okay so I actually did the math, and you could smelt 6 million iron ingots in only 2 years with just a SINGLE furnace. It only takes 10 seconds to smelt a single ingot. Still a good meme though

>>275856624>I won't argue with that.But you defend the mechanisms by which they exert control. If you can't deny the holocaust without serious consequences you're not free, you're controlled. If you defend any form of limits on the process needed to develop ideas a precedent is set that lets you be controlled by the same methods in anything including seemingly objectively verifiable subjects like biology.

>>275856624>SourcefagYou cherry picked a word that I used, nice strawman. I'll bite.I don't cite sources within debate because I prefer using rhetoric within the bounds of reason, this is a post-truth post-fact world of debate. Sources are retarded because they appeal to authority, and, as I originally said, do not prove your ability to "critically think" as you boast yourself to be capable of. I won't accept yours, you won't accept mine. We both have our own reasons, so this is a battle of wit.>fought on two fronts, transportationAllow me to clear this point up. These are your points, not mine.On one hand, even a one front war would be draining, because of how resource allocation, loss works in a time of war, but the two front war actually began in 1941, before the "holocaust." Even if the war hadn't reached the climax of resource expenditure, the stretching and straining of resources, supply lines would be detrimental to large scale projects, such as the energy expenditure needed to gas and burn millions of Jews. At the time that the "holocaust" was reported to have begun, resources had already been strained, and it would be irrational, if not impossible, to kill and burn that many within a 2-3 year timespan. This is without factoring in human resources.Those, are the "conditions" of "late ww2."As for the missing infrastructure, even labour camp bombings cannot justify the missing infrastructure needed for mass gassing, mass burning, and mass burial of the millions per camp. For layman logistics, I mean, think for yourself.>"Opposite of what you want."That is your rationalisation, you did not think about what I said. Blind rejection is not my point. My point is that:1) This is a journal held by a biased entity.2) The citations must be explored by myself before they can be validated, and they are written in a language, and context I cannot understand.3) Even if the "investigations" hold, these are at best, extrapolations from a single camp.1/2

>>275855029>Because that is the way of the joo!Interesting defense mechanism.>Which question exactly?You are either dyslexic or trying to get on my nerves.>Though it's usually not specifically the Holocaust.Factually incorrect, most countries punish questioning the holocaust or made a blanket law for the same reason (all crimes committed by the german nazi party in Poland for example is a pretty broad statement but its aim is clear while the German law absolutely nukes any publicly written findings that would minimize the holocaust in any capacity making research and publication impossible) and any reasonable human being would understand that, using your example, making all research that would mitigate the Mongolian invasion punishable by law is not just undemocratic, shady and stupid, but could possibly deny any possibility of uncovering any new evidence and help fabricated evidence.>an ideology that started the largest war in historyOh, you are talking about communism? You know, the ideology that actually gave the nazi party and hitler it's power? The ideology that is the reason of literally unwritten amount of human death and suffering? Even to this day with an active holocaust? Or monarchy? Again, another ideology that is the cause of the death of uncountable deaths and mass murders?Please, we have a lot of shit if you want to censor as the human race, but for some reason we are fascinated with only one?And I repeat the question again one last time:Do you believe that any accusation should be unquestionably accepted as truth or is it reasonable to question a horrific part of history without the fear of imprisonment?

>>275856678>There are discrepanciesA certain amount of discrepancies is normal for any large historical event. Also, it's important to know that many "discrepancies" have a grain of truth. For example, many deniers like to point to a testimony by Rudolf Hoess, who said that the other death camps are Treblinka, Belzec and Wolzek. Wolzek is not a real camp, so this is definitely a false testimony, right? No, because he said that Wolzek is 40 kilometres from Chelm in an easterly direction, and it just so happens to be that Sobibor is about 40 km from Chelm in an easterly direction. So he knew the location of the camp, he just forgot its name because he was never responsible for that camp, only Auschwitz. Another example would be the myth of shrunken heads. Only it's not a myth, and it's not science fiction. South American tribes have been shrinking human heads (just the skin, actually) for centuries. Physicists testified that they found shrunken human heads in the camps. There is also a German document ordering that "the production of so-called gift articles (shrunken heads, etc.) has to cease immediately." Obviously it wasn't done on an industrial scale, but it's not a myth or a "discrepancy" either.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sitte

Attached: buchhead2.jpg (653x441, 225.22K)

>>2758588452/2Einsatzgruppen - I do not know much of, but I know that the "gas van" claims have two "official" documents. One is a fabricated by Americans, document with horrendous sentence structure. The other document is written by a "witness" that lays down some strange stuff.Also, I must say, I cannot trust the USSR, because the Marxist movement is a strange philosophical logical conclusion promoted by Jews. I assume it is promoted because it is cosmopolitan, and the only way Jews can have a full totalitarian takeover, is if the nation becomes cosmopolitan, sound familiar?

>>275855900>vast majority of documented executions were done late in the war when the rules of engagement with a focus on civilians were well established by the anglosThe executions began with the Einsatzgruppen in the USSR in 1941. Here's one example: >>275850826Over 33,000 Jews executed in two days. They asked the Jews of that city to arrive at a certain location at a certain time with their belongings. Pic related: >>275856624>>275858180>But you defend the mechanisms by which they exert controlThe solution is not to deny that it happened, but to explain to people that no one has to feel guilty about it, and "muh Holocaust" is not a reason for dismantling white nation-states. It's a more honest and rational solution.>>275859347>Do you believe that any accusation should be unquestionably accepted as truth or is it reasonable to question a horrific part of history without the fear of imprisonment?No, I don't believe that any accusation should be unquestionably accepted as truth. And yes, it is reasonable to question a horrific part of history without the fear of imprisonment. Am I clear enough? I don't mean to defend constraints on free speech, I just don't believe that the laws that were passed in the last 30 years are the reason for modern scholarly consensus on the Holocaust. I think they all agree that it happened because of the evidence and the freedom to question they had for the first 40 or 50 years.

>>275860693So did our little discussion answer your question?>Why are some people putting so much effort into denying that it happened?

>>275857405But Minecraft days last only 20 minutes, meaning that you could only smelt 120 items in one Minecraft day. Even if you had 10 furnaces working 24/7, it would take over 13 years to smelt 6 million iron ore, not counting the time to gather the ore or to store it.

>>275859361The amount of discrepancies is abnormal for a postmodern event of this supposed magnitude and documentation. While you can also bring in the broken clock analogy, and an additional compounding smear, it does you no favours. You speak of an administrator that forgets a name, a minor discrepancy. I am not speaking of minor issues such as the misnaming of camps, I speak of bullshit like hair mattresses, skin lampshades, soap, shower gas chambers, specific Jew crematoria, electric floors, holocoasters (this is in a testimonial book though), and downright fabrications of reality (like the death maps). You also bring up shrunken heads - I haven't investigated this myself, I cannot speak of it.You bring up minor discrepancies and misdirections, which I doubt are true, and you rationalise this with "it is normal."How about I go through my contentions, and you answer.Why is it, that video of victims of war and collateral damage (German citizenry) is used as accusation?Why is it, that the methods that are listed in the Nuremberg trials and "survivor" books are not based in reality?Why is it, that propaganda films are directed by Jews and dramatise, mislead, just as postmodern mainstream media does?Why is it, that it is illegal to publish revisionist ideas?Why is it, that you can become a fugitive from your homeland for this?Why is it, that most smears used today, were invented by ethnic Jews?

>>275817087imgur.com/a/ERw8t?fbclid=IwAR1NNln_4JtBL-DaQnC0giub1JbPizPnAsWrOSRQaN7skBetsuofM-26W9I

>>275860693>The solution is not to deny that it happenedYou don't get it. Why am I allowed to deny any other historical event without consequences but not this one? When this kind of social dynamic is tolerated you set a precedent that allows for undermining of everything.It's our moral duty to use every opportunity to deny the holocaust. There is no way to justify this control Jews have over everyone and it can't be tolerated in any way.

>>275823029Mining 6 million iron ores in 5 years? Challenge accepted.

>>275817087he duped it or had a dupe stash already

>>275861524>lampshades, soapIf you search for answers to your questions, you will find them:holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/11/nazi-shrunken-heads-human-skin.html>Why is it, that most smears used today, were invented by ethnic Jews?It's part of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to oppress the white man.>>275861213>did our little discussion answer your question?It looks like you're just denying it because it's illegal. And that's certainly what this user is implying: >>275862002>It's our moral duty to use every opportunity to deny the holocaustThe best way to fight against violation of free speech is to argue against those laws on the basis of free speech rights. Denying the Holocaust is not a good course of action for two reasons:1. The Holocaust did happen2. It's not practical. There's nothing that turns normies off than Holocaust denial. And unfortunately you do need to win over the normies to your side if you're going to make any progress.Fellows, I don't have all night, so I'll just leave you with this: stop focusing so much on this one historical event, and concentrate your efforts on white advocacy. See Jared Taylor from American Renaissance. He redpills way more people and does so much more for the nationalist cause than any Holocaust denier will ever do. It makes sense from both a moral and practical point of view.

Attached: 1562947541792.png (1200x600, 192.47K)

>>275817087Bring light to darkness - education is important>>275820294>MKfaggotry

Attached: ChristsWill13212335.png (621x535, 19.57K)

>>275863769>It looks like you're just denying it because it's illegal.Wow, hit and fucking miss, I don't even know why I waste time with intellectually deaf people like you.

Skeletons make up 13% of all the mobs but are responsible for 52% of all deaths.

>>275863769>The Holocaust did happenJust accepting the label "holocaust" is already conceding way too much. You're already accepting their narrative control even before you start.>muh normies and perceptionFear of being shunned is the largest part of the mechanism of control I'm talking about. Being a mind controlled golem is not practical.

>>275822127Show nose, villager.

Attached: 1596014056305.png (892x850, 898.26K)

>>275863769If I search for answers online, I will very quickly find ethnic Jews "debunking."The page you linked shows a few things.1) An exhibit in a village wheeled in by US propaganda operatives.2) Un-contextualised German transmissions without their reception counterparts (they are known to have corresponding "received" transmissions.3) "Credible 'testimonies'"4) "Evidence" in museums (reconstructions and USSR propaganda).5) Hair cleanly collected from when the Jews/Inmates arrived at labour camps, and were shaved to reduce the risk of lice, and Typhus (which is why their clothes were, after shaving, put in a de-lousing gas chamber).This is without factoring in my suspicion that the "analyses" were done by biased "investigators," false parameters, or amateurs. Many accusations, I'll have to learn to read and contextualise German transmissions in the Greater Reich to further dispute this though. I am stating what I see as obvious.Additionally, yes, I do believe that smears were created by ethnic Jews so that destructive inquiries and the dominant hegemon can be suppressed long enough to eradicate the threat. They do basically own everything, not even by proxy anymore, it'd make sense to destroy your biggest competitor.And no, don't subscribe to neocons, instead, build up skills and a network with people you trust, and become a dominant force of good will to the unthinking masses. If you are the capable leader type, do not listen to e-celebs entirely, take away what you can, and move on. If you ignore the Jewish threat, you will lose sight of reality, and become susceptible to the greatest existential threats. Do not become bluepilled, but do not lose optics, shift the overton window before it is too late.tl;dr Nothing I say is in bad faith, better yourself if you are smart enough to do so.

>>275863769>gets blown the fuck out so hard that he leaves the thread pushing us to the most “redpilled” white advocate possible to make him seem like one of us, linking to a good race realist but in the end somebody who doesn’t ever officially call out the JQYou know kike, years ago I might have taken you seriously but not anymore. These anons here have completely backed you into a corner and you give out. It’s over man, nobody is going to believe this shit in a decade and once that’s gone the JQ will mean open season for your parasitic kind. I honestly do wish the holocaust happened and then maybe critical theory wouldn’t exist. Maybe Boas wouldn’t feel the need to subvert anthropology and we could be along with the Chinese in our understanding of race as common sense. But no, these things did happen and we will try our best to use the scientific method and not positivism to prove both history and things like racialism (already proven enough evidence exists). In short, next time the gas chambers will be real and you can meet your false maker, jew.

>>275833131Keksimus maximus

Attached: 1598932599488.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

>>275861473oh true dat

>>275866992Wait until you hear the amount of wood needed per year to burn the bodies (on fucking grills) and the way they supposedly destroyed bone evidence (that wouldn’t even be incinerated due to lack of energy and the human body being a water bag). They smashed them on tin plains with hammers apparently and then buried them in a small area. Why even play his game? The entire fucking work camp would have burned down. Do you know the massive energy these fires would have to produce with wood? Do you know how far away you would have to be away from them not to be singed? It’s a fairy tale. You putting this much energy into arguing against it is a waste of time. It’s fake. Go try and burn one dead carcass of an animal with wood and an open fixed grill and tell me how that works. Then try bashing the remains with a mallet (there will be even soft tissue left) and tell me how that works. And then tell me how that would be buried x1000k in a small area. It’s a joke. You’re arguing with somebody who claims there’s 37 teapots orbiting Saturn and you must prove it now or he’s wrong. Positivism is cancer. I could literally say I’m god right now and there’s no way for you to falsify that claim. Learn how jews argue and their history. Read their talmud. They are insane narcissistic parasites by genetics. Eventually the immune system will rid them forever. Don’t waste your intellectual ability here.

>>275864925Correct, I second this.There are many methods of human control (impulse, training, drugs, dopamine, media, etc.), many of which discovered during MK Ultra (umbrella term for a large program), and the propagation of the narrative happened more thoroughly after the 60's, "coincidentally" when the US was subverted.It is a disgusting foundation myth, from which the mindless masses derive their warped form of morality. By accepting their term or any numbers other than collateral/disease is buying in.Don't be controlled, but do not lose your optics nor show your power level, we cannot lose any more capable men. Stay sane, but do not buy into most mass controlled narratives. Be wary, but not paranoid. Use this knowledge to your advantage, but do not give yourself away.

>>275869557You’re too smart to be debating probable paid posters denying the holocaust. In your own life accumulate resources and continue to use the actual real scientific method and critical thinking. I find the field of genetics to be a jew’s absolute worst nightmare because their lies about history become falsifiable (assuming they don’t hide findings). You won the debate and the paid poster left hoping the thread would die out and lurkers wouldn’t see. In an age where lies are taught as truth in academia and mass media spewing out lies midwits are more retarded than actual low iq grugs.