Was Charles Manson innocent?

It seems like his imprisonment was the first in American history where someone was convicted of crimes that even the prosecution admitted didn't happen, but his ideology "constituted conspiracy to commit murder". Was he politically railroaded for redpilling the masses?

Attached: download (5).jpg (2400x1600, 602.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3zg0nJOj8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycqxZKvGWIThis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKUu0mdQHhg
issuu.com/samuelalejandro2/docs/179798294-schreck-nikolas-the-mansoReally
youtu.be/7kg3mDX2AmI
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/it's
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ioiag30eAI..And
youtu.be/EeeYkuvPm9s
youtube.com/watch?v=2wPIng0hGxQ
youtu.be/aosEOeb9Qs0You
youtu.be/ThWnkjhnVqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no lol

fuck off weev you irrelevant fucking jew

Attached: weev siege 1.jpg (1266x961, 123.14K)

>>272348686No idea, but anyone connected to the murder of a girl that fucking hot should rot in prison.

>>272348686

Attached: 1589871613593.jpg (848x430, 208.31K)

>>272348798you deserved to be first post desu senpai

>>272348768based gay nigger poster

>>272348686Killing celebrities shouldn't be illegalEven if you're a twisted fuck you're still killing another twisted fuck of greater twistedness, involuntarily slaying members of an elite cabal of pedophile cannibals who abduct children and harvest their tissues and blood to rejuvenate their rotting skin and bones is a net positive. And even if they aren't part of foresaid cabal, who cares, try again and find out.

Attached: 1591677822792.png (645x773, 11.39K)

>>272348919What was her fucking name again?

>>272348686Soo did he learn to manipulate and control people from that How to Win Friends book or was that a lie?

>>272348798dumbass coomer simp

>>272349197>huuurrrrr

>>272348911based

100% innocent didn’t kill anyone

>>272348686no he was a cia asset put in san Francisco. got all his groupies from places like wavy gravy's farm. Lots of dark occult undercurrents and mkultra

Attached: cm_the_public.png (680x184, 48.39K)

>>272351103Bullshit propoganda. Charles was self taught. He came from absolutely nothing and taught himself how to use and manipulate people. He was uniquely skilled and it’s obvious when you read books about him and see him speak that he was not an ordinary guy.

>>272348686He was a tool of glowniggers and always was. He was at Boys Town in the 50s which came to be known as pedo connected through the Franklin Scandal. There was also supposedly a CIA installation overlooking Laurel Canyon where Manson lived for a while.

>>272348686I dunno but it's crazy that Manson and Bundy were even locked up at all. You'd think governments would be THANKING them for all of their unpaid work and free community service. Theses guys didn't get rid of anyone that was society wanted around. Jewish directors and deviants i the case of the Manson family and whores and skanks in the case of Mr. Bundy.

Charles was MK Ultra victim, all of his family was. Well known theory, LSD brainwashed to murder.

>>272351386>He was uniquely skilled and it’s obvious when you read books about him and see him speak that he was not an ordinary guy.just the kind of guys the CIA like. smart, charismatic, leaders. all the mkultra LSD opened the third eye.

>>272348686I've never been able to find uncut footage of him. everything is always sliced up.that makes me a little suspicious at least

>>272348686Only thing he did wrong was not getting Polansky himself that night.

>>272351719There’s long interviews on Charles in jail you can watch. Like nearly an hour long on YouTube

>>272349065sharron tate I think

In 1966, Wavy Gravy’s first Hog Farm Commune began in hills of Sunland, a town in the far north of the San Fernando Valley. Charles Manson’s followers came to him via Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan, Process Church, and Wavy Gravy’s Hog Farm. Manson picked up 14 year old follower Diane Lake directly from the Hog Farm WinnaRAINBOW Camp.Dianne Lake was born in the December of 1953. Her parents were prominent members of Wavy Gravy’s Hog Farm commune. From an early age, Dianne was a MK ULTRA/MONARCH child sex slave subject to both group sex and hallucinogenic drugs. In 1967, just before her 14th birthday, Dianne met the Manson Family at The Spiral Staircase house in Topanga Canyon. With her Hog Farm parent’s permission, Diane Lake left to travel with the Mason Family.

>>272351896link?

>>272352063m.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3zg0nJOj8

>>272352128thanks

>>272352063m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycqxZKvGWIThis one is 1 hour

Absolutely innocent

>>272352128there is a cut around 3:30. not implying that there was a great secret that the glowniggers are necessarily covering up but it is something I persistently find.this guy always seems like he is from the old world, 100 ad or older, you know what I mean? he would have been a war lord or something. I'll keep watching to see if I find other cuts

>>272348686He didn't kill anyone. He's an example, they made an example out of him.I remember all the boomers growing were like "he cray cray"seems to have a better grasp on reality than most of them in retrospect desu.

>>272352766>>272352128another cut around 8 min

>>272348686He was a nigger lover.m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKUu0mdQHhg

>>272352766he's on a whole other esoteric level.

>>272348686He unironically did nothing wrong. If I tell you to kill someone and you do it that's my fault? What kind of fucking logic is that?He was made an example of for naming the Jew.

>>272353012Literally care 0 about Charles racial views. Was way more interested in his philosophical view points and ability to use people. Wignats who tell me why to hate blacks are a dime a dozen I can find that anywhere to listen to.

>>272353130>brainwash people>tell them to kill people>they do itYes, you should be held responsible. Just like the CIA niggers should be.

>>272352803So, are CIA niggers who brainwash people not responsible for the crimes they tell those people to commit?

>>272353278>tell them to kill peoplewhich he never did

>>272353278Jump off a bridge faggot OH NOOO ITS MY FAULT U DID IT. No you are stupid no one forced u to jump

>>272352128cut at 13:28

>>272353413Huh, holy shit just checked it and you're right. Either way though, Manson was pretty based.

>>272348686he's guilty because his ideas caused people to kill on his behalf. kind of like the democrat party and the lib media. oh wait wtf that's different for some reason.

Charles Manson was a hoax.He existed only in the media.Be sure that Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate, also existed only in the media.Don't let the matrix fool you.Don't believe a single thing you hear in the media.

>>272353563hes the kind of guy who is very interesting but id never wanna hang out with him.

>>272353523issuu.com/samuelalejandro2/docs/179798294-schreck-nikolas-the-mansoReally good Manson book here

>>272353450>t.glowinthedarkyou and your fellow agents will be lynched soon

>>272348728fpbp

No but the people who were killed weren't completely innocent either. Here is an interview with one of his friends.youtu.be/7kg3mDX2AmI

>>272353658Bro if you are stupid enough to jump off a bridge if I tell you to you are an idiot and deserved to die.

the old 1973 documentary that interviews the Manson family people is good. the girls are total mkultra zombies.

>>272353278>brainwash peopleSuch a bullshit term. For people to avoid responsibility for their actions.>I was brainwashedFucking please nigger you knew what you were doing.

>>272353747If you brainwash someone, and you tell them to jump, you are at fault.

>>272353568OH shit.

>>272353855So you're telling me that the CIA can't brainwash people?

>>272349065cmon bro denounce this coomer lifestyle and give yourself over to Christ

>>272353856>he was brainwashed he didnu do nuffinNo you are responsible for your actions you take. You pull the triggers, you do the stabbings.

didnt Manson hang out with the san bernardino OTO for awhile? another kooky freemason offshoot with also used drugs and psychodrama to preach an apocalyptical vision of race wars

>>272353907Take someone's free will away and make them do something they would never do by erasing their mind and replacing it?No fucking way man. They can coerce some chump with violence yeah.But Manson didn't do that. He just told them bankers and hollywood were evil and they took the logical next step.

>>27235212818:50>>272353650I'd be interested but reserved. there is a lot of stink around the whole affair and it's hard to know who or what to trust. I appreciate the info though, thanks

>>272348686 centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/it's all always all ways been a larp

>>272348911>Murderous fuck has one based opinion>ZOMGBASEDHe usually never made any sense.

>>272354089>But Manson didn't do that. He just told them bankers and hollywood were evilprobably when they were all on LSD for the 75th time thinking Charlie was bringing dead birds back to life

>>272354201but that quote makes perfect sense if your not a knuckle dragging retard.

>>272354277Charles thought the Beatles song 'Helter Skelter' was a sign of the incoming apocalyptic level race war.

>>272354201Manson never murdered a single person

>>272354277So they were junkies and thought he was the shit. What about it? You know how many retarded acid-heads are out there in the world?I guess each time one them fucks up its cause they were brainwashed.

>>272354360No shit, halfwit. I agreed that it was based. Damn lol It's just that he wasn't more based than anyone here, plus we (hopefully) haven't killed people. Oh and Charlie personally did kill people, you can tell he was dangerous if you've been around.

>>27235212820:59

>>272354635Charles Manson never killed a single person.

>>272354462How naive. Haven't watched many interviews of his I take it. Or you don't sense real danger, a common problem.Do you think that he wasn't intelligent enough to get away with murder?

>>272353170yes goyim, hate the blacks. be an example for woke or broke retards to chimp out over

>>272354735What a stupid pilpul. He never murdered anyone.Your argument is “he looks dangerous so I think he did” your feelings don’t matter evidence is what does you woman

>>272354703No, but he did commit 4 arsons, 2 rapes, and 1 attempted murder.

>>272354735So you think he was capable of killing someone but have no proof that he ever did is what you are saying.

>>272354837the Manson family members would have drug orgies with kids. fun on the farm.those groups still do that shit.

He was deranged and would have done something worse I definitely believe that.

>>272354806All I can say is, he had a menace about him, no matter what he said. If you trust a dude like that, you're in for a bad time sooner or later. >>272354873Yup. I'm usually right too. Trump's election is the only thing I haven't foreseen of any importance.

>>272354978Evidence?

>>272349041Good point

>>272355073Again just feelings. Prove he murdered someone or you got nothing.

the only thing I never heard him talk about was his shit with the hells angels. he always brushed that offThe Hog Farm is a commune that harbors and veil a clandestine security force and compound. Wavy Gravy was not only the MC of Woodstock in 1969. He was also Woodstock’s Chief of Security of the Hog Farm Security Force (Peace Force) hired by the creators of Woodstock it was like one big happy family with lots of ties to the CIA, MKULTRA and the Occult

Attached: awavyfivestar.gif (497x229, 86.66K)

>>272355087that Manson family documentary from 1973. the members talked about it like it was no big deal. it was all part of the new age commune nature bullshit

>>272355125That doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that you shouldn't trust someone with those kinds of speech patterns for starters.

>>272355073I would never hangout with him and his stinky hippies.But locking people up for murders they didn't commit sets a bad precedent.

>>272348686Manson is.....complicatedHe didn't kill anyone or go on the attacks even to stay in the carHe did order the killings.....sort of.....maybeSome people think he was just talking shit about revolution, using that to control his little group of followers when in reality all he wanted was to live on the ranch, be adored as a prophet, and use his hippies as an in house sex clubThat's basically all he ever did, preach revolution and have nightly orgiesIn this version the problem was TexHe was the big strong chad of the group, the most violent one who actually ran the killings and committed the murdersSome people think Manson fed Tex too much of his b.s., Tex became a true believer and got out of control and Manson was too scared of him to stop himThat version is likely true based on all the interviews with everyone involvedManson was put in jail for two reasonsFirst he lit the match that set Tex off, so to speak, which made him liableSecond, he was so notorious that had he been freed he would have had hundreds or even thousands of new followers in his cult of revolutionHe was guilty of something, and too dangerous to leave on the street, so he was locked in a cage until he died

>>272355315but they locked him up for attempted murder, and tacked those other onto him too

>>272355315>But locking people up for murders they didn't commit sets a bad precedent.There was good evidence that Chuck sicced his crew on Tate and company.

>>272355295If it didn't go into detail about Linda Kasabian and Tex Watson's connections to drug lords it's bullshit.

>>272355303Murder is provable in court. It DOES MATTER. you are going around claiming he murdered people with 0 proof saying “oh but he looks mean!!”

>>272355469whatever man

Attached: manson family.jpg (1280x720, 60.89K)

>>272355514But user, we've sent people to their death by the state with circumstantial evidence. So if anything, the state was kind to Charles, and the world got some laughs to go with the sorrow.I'M IN YOUR HEAD MAN

>>272348686He was a commie tweaker who talked a bunch of retarded college kids into killing the rich and the absolute madmen actually did it.

>>272355412One funny thing about Mansonoldfag here, and have had contacts in the entertainment industry for a long timeWhen I first started spending time in LA and getting invited to parties with a lot of insiders in the early 90's I found to my complete shock that everyone over the age of 40 (at that time) was absolutely fucking terrified of MansonThey treated him like some kind of bad horror movie supernatural bad guyThey were 100% convinced he had followers on the street who would kill on commandA lot of them were paying out money to people who claimed they were with Manson to keep him awayIt was very disconcerting, to say the leastI'm talking people with net worths in the hundreds of millions, big names, people with full time security who would go white as a sheet if you said his name even, and were paying out protection to keep his helter skelter people off themJust a crazy scene

>>272355672>the college kids had more guts and will than Manson didlmao

>>272348686Sharon Tate had intimate knowledge of Roman Polanski and his "secrets". You guess how that pedophile tied up a loose end.

>>272355878Don't try and justify a pregnant woman's murder by filthy hippie Boomer scum.

>>272355878>he's still living in France, has a new wife, new kids, and still making moviesWhy are frogniggers so reluctant to see this pedophile brought to justice?

>>272348686>where someone was convicted of crimes that even the prosecution admitted didn't happen, but his ideology "constituted conspiracy to commit murder".not the first or the last. vicarious liability

>>272355664More pilpulYou’ve demonstrated 0 proof Manson murdered anyone. This whole thread looks just like you dislike the guy and are butthurt over him

>>272355986Don't deflect from the truth. Never did I say it was justified. I just told you what happened.

>>272356068>More pilpulNPCs love to repeat phrases that are trendy.>>272356068>This whole thread looks just like you dislike the guy and are butthurt over himTotally, guy, I'm the only user here who dislikes Manson.

>>272348686NOCharles Manson is the epitome of the skinhead DEGENERATE nazi subculture that fucked the rest of the decent hardworking whites on the dissident right THAT WANT GENUINE CHANGE.Not death cults that abuse drugs, rape, murder and engage in pure sadism the type that requires dysgenic traits like narcissism and psychopathy. Asocial, anti-social and the epitome of what the nazis were against.

>>272356155>I just told you what happened.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ioiag30eAI..And why remind me that she was connected to someone truly bad?

>>272348686Innocent of what? He was "convicted of crimes the prosecution said didn't even happen." He was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder. The people were actually murdered by Tex Watson, Patricia Krenwinkle, and Sadie Atkins. Manson didn't kill them himself, though. Bobby Beausoleil killed someone Manson had de-ear-itated. Manson spent most of his life before all of this in prison. He didn't participate in the rate labianca murders. But he wasn't an "innocent" person. And neither are you.

>>272348686Charles Manson was raised in pedophile dens where he was regularly raped by high level politicians and such. Believe he was involved in Boystown. He knew too much, and so they were going to let him into their elite circles - which are surprisingly full of former fudgepacked bottom-slaves - and thus introduced him to the Beach Boys and Polanski and all of them.He became too dangerous so they put him in jail. Trial obviously just for show.

>>272356356Conspiracy is on the books everywhere, user. >But he wasn't an "innocent" person. And neither are you.Based and Christ-pilled.

Charles Manson was a great man even in his death he makes retards seethe over him. I happily read his books and watch his interviews still and learn from him

>>272356485>. Believe he was involved in Boystown. He knew too much, and so they were going to let him into their elite circles - which are surprisingly full of former fudgepacked bottom-slaves - and thus introduced him to the Beach Boys and Polanski and all of them.That gives a whole new meaning to "Pipeline" yowzas.

The quintessential AmericanBased sociopathNietzsches superman

>>272355469youtu.be/EeeYkuvPm9s

>>272356685>Nietzsches supermanMore like nachos blooperman.

Joe Rogan interviewed this guy, I just listened the other day and found it fascinating...youtube.com/watch?v=2wPIng0hGxQ

Attached: mansonnslf.png (500x617, 346.26K)

Manson was pretty much some guy who didn't give a shit about anything, realized the absurdity of reality, and reached pretty much gnosis. During the last 60s, he was wrapped up around a bunch of drugs and shady rich people. Manson's extreme basedness and ability to play reality to his will was too much for some people. Especially with all the acid. So they went spaghetti and this leads to the murders and everything. Expect where people thought they were locking up and ending Manson's life, Manson was just living his life due to 700 iq enlightenment, so he took prison, the trials and all the attention in full stride. In his whole dance, he poked a hole in the logic of the media apparatus and the mental structure of society at large. His story is quiet prophetic to things we are seeing know in media with things like Trumps treatment and media directing opinion until it's something massive.

>>272356680Yeah, those in the know call it the "bottom-to-top" express. Among these circles, they keep meticulous "gay genealogies" that trace their "fag fathers" (the ones who raped them into turning) back centuries. I've seen some that go all the way back to the Middle Ages and began with various bishops. I heard that some of the gays trace their rape-lines all the way back to Minoan Crete, but that defies belief for me personally.

Attached: Pi - True Name of God.png (2560x1800, 2.36M)

>>272355660youtu.be/aosEOeb9Qs0You fear tomorrow.

Attached: FEAR_ISS1-700x974.jpg (700x974, 141.7K)

>>272348686Charlie was based as fuck.

>>272356945That's very twisted, sick, vulgar, and Satanic. Yup it's a Chuck Manson story.Some people in this thread have got to understand that many people know what Manson knew, but those same "follows" need to understand how mentally ill and evil he was simultaneously.

>>272356877Honestly, with Charles Manson's subtle-not-so-subtle influence on culture, his treatment from media, his reaction to the media, and his unorthodox enlightenment, it's funny to think of Manson as a proto-4chan in their respective places of pop culture.

>>272354377have you heard him say that, or is that what someone told you and you just believed them?

>>272357380They kept him alive and let the media parrot his words in order to fulfill his purpose. Do you think he knew that?

>>272357359>mentally ill and evilI've never seen evidence of that personally. In all of his interviews he is far more calm, gentle, and sane than his interviewers. He also committed no crimes. And in a way he lashed out at those who ruined his life instead of joining them. What makes you think of his this way?

>>272357008The Process Church of the Final Judgment is an English occult society dedicated to observing and aiding the end of the world by stirring up murder, violence and chaos

>>272357359>>272357380>>272357763>>272357774youtu.be/ThWnkjhnVqo

>>272355073if you think that your own perception is worth more pound for pound than what gets perceived then it really begs the question if you're any different from the kind of person that you think is worthy of immediate suspicion

>>272357763>I've never seen evidence of that personally. In all of his interviews he is far more calm, gentle, and sane than his interviewers.You either are a horrible judge of one's demeanor, or you haven't watched many of his interviews. Nevermind his guilt or innocence (haha) you need to understand that he was profoundly mentally ill, marked by meandering incomplete and ricocheting thoughts with no coherent meaning except as a sort of spell he would cast one his people. His obvious charisma amplified his brainwashing abilities towards the weak-minded.

>>272357995So far as I know, I've watched all of his interviews. You just didn't understand what he was saying because you have low IQ, and you interpreted what he was saying as "charismatic manipulation", exactly as it was presented to you by the media because, like I said, you have low IQ and no critical thinking.

>>272357873A lot of words that just mean:>Do you sense danger from someone I suspect? Yes. I don't suspect very many people.

>>272357663To me it looked like the media and public made up their own Charles manson mythology in similar echo chambers as today, and since manson himself was already as unintelligible to the average viewer as MGS2 was to people when it came out, nobody had anything else to form an opinion on than the media mythology. And anybody who could inject their own spin into the story, be it to make money or fulfill "a purpose" like you think, could do it.

>>272357774Have you ever wondered why He has never answered your prayers? Not even once? Yet still, you embrace the folklore that He will be there for you in your time of need… but He never is. And even though you are reluctant to admit, you are bitter for such abandonment.What you have to understand to make sense of this, is that the legends and folklore that you’ve been cradling since your childhood are now expired. He originally was there, offering humanity support and guidance. Humanity chose to ignore His actions. Instead, they devoted every waking moment to vanity, lust and greed. They chose the path of sense pleasure rather than a path consisting of discipline, perseverance and faith.Most of you have been misinformed when it comes to the retribution aspect of Jehovah’s wager. The most common misunderstanding is that humanity still has time to amend its treacherous ways. Nothing could be further from the truth.Do you honestly believe He has allowed an unlimited amount of chance to get this right? Didn’t you ever wonder how He must have felt after the first 600 million disregard His gracious offer to eternal bliss for the small price of 75 years of service? 75 Years is not a very long time in the span of eternity. To be so humiliatingly ignored. What ungrateful parasites humanity has become.Meanwhile in heaven, He was receiving an enormous amount of envy on behalf of His once loyal angels. They had always been at His side. They would do anything He requested, yet He overlooked them and focused all His attention on His latest creation, humanity. He waited patiently for a single soul to sincerely reach out to Him and show Him that His hard work was appreciated. But that never happened. And all this time He was waiting, He was neglecting His angels. And the angels started to question their loyalty. Why be loyal to a god who has forgotten those who have done His bidding since before the beginning of time?

>>272358158>You just didn't understand what he was saying because you have low IQlol>>272358158>and no critical thinking.LOLOk, go back to your worship of a guy who wasted his life is prison, although who at least occasionally made a halfway decent and sometimes stellar observation on life itself, like everyone's favorite stupid barfly failure.

>>272348686At the least, knew the girls were plotting murder and didn't report it which is conspiracy.They plotted murders to copy cat the murder of Gary Hinman, so their friend who committed it would be let out. Manson ordered the girls to find some way, any way to get the murderer out if prison, and the girls came up with copy cat murder.As for the murder of Gary Hinman, it was a drug deal gone horribly wrong. The group had become involved with and influenced by satanic cults who used to meet and party at the property they lived on before they lived at the ranch. The satanists introduced them to ritual blood sacrifices and other such shit, including writing messages on the wall in the blood of sacrificial victims in order to effect an intended outcome in the world

>>272358220>and since manson himself was already as unintelligible to the average viewer as MGS2 was to people when it came out,That's the thing, the stuff that he said that actually made sense was way too far ahead for most people at the time. Think on why he was important to help move that forward in the public consciousness. (Hint, it's bad.)

>>272358347But there were still a few that would not lose faith, and they would be subject to the ridicules of the majority. Eventually sides were formed in heaven.Christ was becoming extremely concerned by heaven’s division. He knew something had to be done to preserve what was left of heaven. He was also aware of his father’s disappointment.He was reminded of something He had said long ago, “Love thine enemy.” He started thinking about those three words. “What greater enemy do I have than Satan, and what better way to relieve our differences than eliminating the source of our enmity?” That source being humanityIt didn’t take much to convince Jehovah of this idea, due to the immediate importance of the recent existing condition in heaven. So it was decided that Christ was to return earth and begin the judgment of humanity’s incorrigible souls, and in agreement, Satan would employ the angels to help relieve Christ of His burden, humanity. Satan also had at His disposal His own militia of demons masquerading as humans, going undetected throughout humanity.Satan’s cooperation was based on one condition that the destruction of humanity would be on His terms… slow, meticulous and painful. His demons played an integral part in His divine plan. They possess the most malicious contempt for humanity, and relish in its own demise. They walk among humans, sizing you up and breaking you down. Most are in the highest positions of authority in order to further humanity’s misery. They find more pleasure in tricking humanity into destroying itself. It’s a greater challenge that way. They mustn’t get bored you see.

>>272358357>worship of a guyDo you know what a strawman is? It's when a stunted, low-IQ dipshit makes things up in his head, attributes them to someone else, and then attacks them. Only low-IQ people are capable of this. I haven't said anything worshipful toward him: I merely asked you politely why you think he's evil. Now of course you had no answer because you think that because the media told you to think that. Learn to think for yourself, fuckwit. Hard for the low-IQ to do, I know.

>>272358581Shut up, baby. I'm not reading your drivel any more.

>>272358520The angels are also among humanity, yet in less obvious positions. They put themselves in walks of life you wouldn’t expect, testing and judging humanity. Once judged, the subject is fair game for the demons. In the beginning, they started to get carried away with their work, wiping away nearly 75% of humanity. So, Satan replaced the 75% with demons and then slowly nurtured humanity back and tried to keep them at a comfortable 25%, being careful to only destroy as much of humanity that can be easily reproduced.Sometimes they hold back. They let humanity grow in greater numbers in order to create a glorious war to quickly bring the numbers back down to 25%, just for the sport of it all.Christ is there to judge, yet rarely shows Himself in human form. When He does choose to, He makes sure everyone knows His presence. Most never believe because 75% of humanity is the devil and they control the media’s opinion, thus controlling humanity entirely.The hell you were threatened with as a child is no longer an option. It is a reality… A living, breathing reality and you are right in the middle of it all. Hell has been relocated to earth.I’m certain that your first reaction is to blame. It is in humanity's interest to blame, however, not very practical. What can blame accomplish? Nothing. Action is everything.I’m also willing to wager your second reaction is an attempt for atonement. There is no way to earn humanity one last chance. It would be pointless to even attempt a final chance at redemption.First, you must identify the demons, and then destroy them before they destroy you. The odds are in their favor 3 to 1 so you stand little chance.My advice to you is to accept your fate. Welcome and embrace your destiny. Besides, you are not in this position for no apparent reason. Your humanity chose to disregard Jehovah’s generous wager.

>>272351943>"Of course I'll let my teenage daughter go off wherever she wants with this group of shady dropouts and budding killers led by a shaggy haired out-and-out psychopath! What could ever possibly go wrong?"Parents of the year, right there.

>>272358665Your humanity chose sense pleasures over eternal salvation. Now you must live with your choices. It will be easier for you to come to terms with your fears rather than embellish upon them.And for those of you yet unjudged, you can still attempt to show your appreciation for your pathetic life and possibly slowly turn the tides through discipline and servitude to God, but your ancestors have proven that impossible time and time again.These are the final days of judgment. Soon the demons will grow tired of these games and destroy you one and all. So go on interacting with your fellow corpses. Forget everything I have said. Ignorance for your kind is bliss. Remember, it is in humanity’s nature to destroy itself.This was inevitable.“The Lamb and the Goat have finally fused as one”

>>272358641You read the entire thing, lying bottom: you just couldn't come back because of low-IQ.

>>272348686He was a product of MKultra. He was meant to infiltrate the hippie movement and subvert it but ended up going rogue like Col. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now.

>>272358415*Other sick shit. Anyway, once Gary Hinman had been killed one of the girls at the scene who was particularly taken with satanism and black magic, Susan Atkins, came up with the idea to use the blood writing ritual to write messages that would pursuade the police to believe the murder was committed by black Panthers.When they copy catted the murder with the tate-labianca massacre they did the same thing. Targeted a blond, 9 month pregnant young woman as a sacrifice, and I shit you not Susan Atkins dipped her blood and got high off the adrenochrome, it's mentioned in the court case and admitted by her. Sharon watched all the other victims be slaughtered before she was killed. Atkins also wanted to cut out the baby and take it but she was ordered to leave the scene of the crime by the ring leader and hitman, tex watson

>>272357995He absolutely was mentally ill (or something we could label as that) but he was definitely competent. I wouldn't consider him a danger due to his inclination to keep to himself most of the time. But he definitely has the capacity to be a danger. I think he relished in his fool on the hill image people had of him.

>>272358220>To me it looked like the media and public made up their own Charles manson mythology in similar echo chambers as today,That's certainly true.Night, fuckers. ZOOBITY DOOBIBTY DOO!--actual Manson words right before he blew into a harmonica.

>>272358885Ehhh I think he was more dangerous than you realize. He wanted out of prison and never took the mask off, although he would have violently denied it. Later, take care.

>>272359048Charles never wanted out of prison. He took his parole hearings as a complete joke for fun. He was comfy in jail. You are spreading so much bs I can imagine how much you seethe over him even when he’s dead trying to spread lies on a basket weaving forum

>>272358506He was more of a canary in the coal mine of the inevitable effect of the opening information flow through technology. For Manson's time it was television. Now that principle is in full effect with the internet and social media. Those clips in Serial Experiment Lain about majestic 12 and Roswell could've been conveyed with the Manson story to received the same point.

>>272358885You're correct except you haven't detected that he was an extreme psychopath, his interviews are treasure groves in terms of a real life demonstration of a textbook case. What you think you see, a person, is just a mask, many masks in fact, and there was no person behind any of those masks

>>272359370*Treasure troves

>>272349041You're not taking morgan freeman from me, niggers already tried.

>>272359048Manson loved prison. He thought of everything out of prison as a bigger prison. It didn't matter to him. In there he could be fed, sleep, and meditate. I think his only qualm was not having a guitar. He could hear all he wanted about the crazy shit outside of prison with everyone writing him

>>272358885Keep to himself? He surrounded himself with 150 people who worshipped him, pursued fame and ingratiated himself into the hollywood crowd

>>272358870*Sipped her blood